Aircraft Cabinet maker

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Larry Williams in Pflugerville, Texas

69 months ago

I have 18 years of cabinet experience, plastic laminate and veneer. I am having problems getting my foot in the door of the aircraft cabinet maker industry. I feel that given the chance I could learn the aircraft industry.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Larry Williams in dallas, Texas

69 months ago

I have 18 years of cabinet experience, plastic laminate and veneer. I am having problems getting my foot in the door of the aircraft cabinet maker industry. I feel that given the chance I could learn the aircraft industry.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Indeed Help in Stamford, Connecticut

69 months ago

Hello Larry, You will have the most success finding the job you want by using our search engine. Just type in job title, company, or keyword into the search field at the top of this page and click "Find Jobs". Best of luck with your search!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jose Pedro in London, United Kingdom

54 months ago

hello
Since i lost my job last year i have been in job search every day without any luck.I'm a very experienced cabinet maker,i have worked as a such since left school more than 20 years a go.I would like to have a job as aircraft cabinet maker, can anyone help please.
Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

NotDave in El Dorado, Kansas

52 months ago

Jose Pedro in London, United Kingdom said: hello
Since i lost my job last year i have been in job search every day without any luck.I'm a very experienced cabinet maker,i have worked as a such since left school more than 20 years a go.I would like to have a job as aircraft cabinet maker, can anyone help please.
Thank you

It's easiest to start with a company that does refurbs. Someone local if you can find them. I will tell you though its a very travel oriented job once you have the experience. My live has been non-stop travel for the past ten years with this job. The pay is great, the hours suck and you will NEVER see your family.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Larry Williams in dallas, Texas

37 months ago

Larry Williams in dallas, Texas said: I have 18 years of cabinet experience, plastic laminate and veneer. I am having problems getting my foot in the door of the aircraft cabinet maker industry. I feel that given the chance I could learn the aircraft industry.

I am still looking for Aircraft Cabinet maker and plastic laminate work. Not having much luck with my search. Please reply

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

SLB in Wichita, Kansas

34 months ago

Larry Williams in Dallas, Texas said: I am still looking for Aircraft Cabinet maker and plastic laminate work. Not having much luck with my search. Please reply

The situation is repressed in Wichita right now, but there are six a/c cabinet shops in Wichita, Ks. which, in better economic times, clamor for people to build the a/c cabinets.
Most of them have websites, I suggest you keep checking with them. You'll get hired if you're persistent. www.hillerinc.com, Precision Pattern, Inc., PCI, Inc., nordam.com, Global Engineering, Inc., and www.millennium.aero/. PPI and PCI are currently owned by Goodrich. All have very good benefits.
Also, Learjet, Cessna, Spirit, Boeing, Beech are all located here, and each hire installers to put the cabinets into their airships. Just some thoughts.
I am an a/c cabinetmaker, but was laid off yesterday for the second time in 3 years.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sarah

16 months ago

Larry Williams in dallas, Texas said: I am still looking for Aircraft Cabinet maker and plastic laminate work. Not having much luck with my search. Please reply

Larry,
Are you willing to relocate to central Arkansas?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.