Owner operators recommendations when starting out in car hauling.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 613)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Bones in Spencer, Tennessee

17 months ago

Jai in New York, New York said: Okay I will thank you!! And do you know the answer to this: He hauls cars and he doesn't find out what the car is until he accepts the jobs. How can he make sure the car won't make him overweight before he accepts so he is not stuck being overweight?

There may be a bigger issue here. What size rig is he running?

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

17 months ago

Bones in Spencer, Tennessee said: There may be a bigger issue here. What size rig is he running?

Unless he is already tagged at 80k this could be a really simple fix. When I got pulled in for being 80 pounds overweight I fixed the problem. I got a bigger tag. The last thing I wanted to do was turn down a good paying load or get a ticket for overweight. So I got a bigger tag and no longer have that issue. The second issue here is how is he booking loads without even knowing what they are. How can he even be sure they will fit? Sound odd to me.

Reply - Report abuse

Jai in New York, New York

17 months ago

All I really understand is he drives a pick up truck and he's attached a trailer to it that can carry up to 3 cars. Does that make any sense? Thank you so much for your help!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

17 months ago

Bones in Spencer, Tennessee said: Unless he is already tagged at 80k this could be a really simple fix. When I got pulled in for being 80 pounds overweight I fixed the problem. I got a bigger tag. The last thing I wanted to do was turn down a good paying load or get a ticket for overweight. So I got a bigger tag and no longer have that issue. The second issue here is how is he booking loads without even knowing what they are. How can he even be sure they will fit? Sound odd to me.

All I really understand is he drives a pick up truck and he's attached a trailer to it that can carry up to 3 cars. Does that make any sense? Thank you so much for your help!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

17 months ago

Bones in Spencer, Tennessee said: Unless he is already tagged at 80k this could be a really simple fix. When I got pulled in for being 80 pounds overweight I fixed the problem. I got a bigger tag. The last thing I wanted to do was turn down a good paying load or get a ticket for overweight. So I got a bigger tag and no longer have that issue. The second issue here is how is he booking loads without even knowing what they are. How can he even be sure they will fit? Sound odd to me.

So it might be possible that he has a "tag" (I don't know what that means sorry!) for less weight and he needs a bigger one. He says he books jobs through something called Central Dispatch. He says they tell him how many cars but there is no way to know how big or what kind of cars they are before he gets to the client after accepting the job. But you say they have to tell him?

Reply - Report abuse

Bones in Richfield, North Carolina

17 months ago

A tag is the apportioned license plate that you have to purchase in order to drive his truck. Every vehicle on the road has to have a license plate or a tag. People who are involved in commercial transportation A crossed state lines have commercial apportioned plates. As for central dispatch I use it daily. The vehicles are listed most of the time by what type of vehicle it is. Occasionally if there are multiple vehicles it will just say mixed units. Either way you still must call the broker to discuss booking the load. They can tell you what the vehicles are at that point. Often times the size and weight of the vehicle is listed right along with the type of vehicle. I have never gone after a vehicle without knowing what it was before booking it. That's the only way to make sure that it's going to fit on my trailer. And I have hauled hundreds of vehicles off of central dispatch. The problem with weight for him should not be a hard one to solve. If he can only haul three cars behind this truck and it's a 1 ton truck with a three car trailer if his tag is somewhere in the low to mid 30 thousand range he should never have a problem and should be able to haul anything that he can find as long as it will fit on his trailer including pick up trucks, SUVs and vans. He would not be limited to only small cars that never pay well. Of course if he is trying to stay under the 26,000 pound magic number for not having to have a commercial drivers license then he is always going to have a problem because he doesn't have enough pay load room left. He will also not be able to make much money staying in that size range. The smaller the vehicle the less it pays normally. He needs to get a commercial drivers license if he doesn't already have one and then have a tag on his truck that will allow him to haul enough weight. Hope that helps.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

leroywickham in Charlotte, North Carolina

17 months ago

jojo in Winfield, Alabama said: to the guy in deleware I got a 1 ton dually that needs to be put to work. If you are interested shoot me an e mail. starsandjojo@gmail.com

Hey Heff I live on the east cost and I'm interested shoot me an email so we can discuss further leroywickham@gmail.com

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Bailey24 in New Mexico

17 months ago

Did the scales let him leave yet?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

17 months ago

Yes that helps so much, thank you!!! I don't think he has a commercial driver's license this might solve the issue!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

17 months ago

Bailey24 in New Mexico said: Did the scales let him leave yet?

Yes I think he said the let him leave this morning!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

17 months ago

If he does not have a commercial drivers license then he is limited to 26,000 pounds gross weight of his truck trailer and load. That is not very much weight that he can haul. Generally only around 12 Thousand pounds after subtracting the weight of the truck and trailer. That means three small cars basically. But also may indicate why he got stuck at the scales if he was over 26,000 pounds without a commercial drivers license that's considered the equivalent of operating a semi truck without a license. You can actually go to jail for that and end up with all sorts of fines and costs. Not to mention the fact that your income is so limited by your weight limitations. If he got pulled in because he was over 26,000 pounds then about the only way that he may be able to get out of this problem may be by getting his commercial drivers license and showing it to the judge. He will still have some fines and court costs. The last guy I talked to that this happened to ended up costing him about $10,000 and he got arrested. A commercial drivers license is not hard to obtain. Simply get the book study it and take the written test then schedule an appointment and take the driving test with the truck and trailer that he currently has. He will not have the airbrake endorsement but he does not need that for a 1 ton pick up truck. Once he has a commercial drivers license he can then purchase a tag or license plate with a higher gross weight limit so that he no longer has to worry about that and he can haul larger better paying loads.

Reply - Report abuse

17 months ago

Bones in Spencer, Tennessee said: If he does not have a commercial drivers license then he is limited to 26,000 pounds gross weight of his truck trailer and load. That is not very much weight that he can haul. Generally only around 12 Thousand pounds after subtracting the weight of the truck and trailer. That means three small cars basically. But also may indicate why he got stuck at the scales if he was over 26,000 pounds without a commercial drivers license that's considered the equivalent of operating a semi truck without a license. You can actually go to jail for that and end up with all sorts of fines and costs. Not to mention the fact that your income is so limited by your weight limitations. If he got pulled in because he was over 26,000 pounds then about the only way that he may be able to get out of this problem may be by getting his commercial drivers license and showing it to the judge. He will still have some fines and court costs. The last guy I talked to that this happened to ended up costing him about $10,000 and he got arrested. A commercial drivers license is not hard to obtain. Simply get the book study it and take the written test then schedule an appointment and take the driving test with the truck and trailer that he currently has. He will not have the airbrake endorsement but he does not need that for a 1 ton pick up truck. Once he has a commercial drivers license he can then purchase a tag or license plate with a higher gross weight limit so that he no longer has to worry about that and he can haul larger better paying loads.

Got it!! Thank you so much! This was BEYOND helpful!

Reply - Report abuse

17 months ago

Hello drivers!

Just wanted to let you know that Little Sequatchie transport is now hiring owner operators. There are currently two positions open. There are some minimum qualifications but if you are looking for a small family owned company to work for that offers full dispatching and authority then this one may be for you. Log on to www.nationwideautodispatch.com to get more information.

This is a company that maintains a 100% rating on central dispatch through hard work and honesty.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

17 months ago

sounds like there may have been other issues besides being a little bit overweight

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

17 months ago

Bones in Spencer, Tennessee said: sounds like there may have been other issues besides being a little bit overweight

Right! I know he doesn't have a commercial driver's license. He told me he wasn't able to know what the car was or contact the customer before accepting the job. And so he didn't check the weight because he's so desperate to make money he's trying to do too much. I bet he risked it and got caught. Classic him, ughhh!!!!!!

Reply - Report abuse

17 months ago

Something is wrong with that picture. I use central dispatch daily and have never even been asked to except the load without knowing exactly what the vehicle is. The broker may not know the weight or dimensions but they can always tell me what the vehicle is and I can get online and look those dimensions and weights up myself. But to not not even know what the vehicle is before excepting the load !?!? Something doesn't sound right. It sounds like he may be using a dispatch service that is not treating him very well. If that's the case I would find another service ASAP!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

17 months ago

Bones in Spencer, Tennessee said: Something is wrong with that picture. I use central dispatch daily and have never even been asked to except the load without knowing exactly what the vehicle is. The broker may not know the weight or dimensions but they can always tell me what the vehicle is and I can get online and look those dimensions and weights up myself. But to not not even know what the vehicle is before excepting the load !?!? Something doesn't sound right. It sounds like he may be using a dispatch service that is not treating him very well. If that's the case I would find another service ASAP!

No it's definitely Central Dispatch. He showed me. If it's not then he didn't tell me about another one. But I'm sure he just ignored the weight and size. Just wanted to fill it with 3 vehicles for the highest price. It's all for the most money with this guy!!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

17 months ago

I don't mean to be argumentative but as a full time dispatcher that uses central dispatch daily I have never seen or even heard of a broker that won't tell you what the vehicle is before you accept it. There is just no way that I could properly load a truck if I didn't know what I was accepting. I have seen adds that don't have all of the vehicle info but all it takes is a simple phone call to find out the missing info. Not only that but in order for you to have legal possession of the vehicle you MUST have a bill of lading that describes the vehicle. BEFORE you can pick it up.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

17 months ago

Bones in Spencer, Tennessee said: I don't mean to be argumentative but as a full time dispatcher that uses central dispatch daily I have never seen or even heard of a broker that won't tell you what the vehicle is before you accept it. There is just no way that I could properly load a truck if I didn't know what I was accepting. I have seen adds that don't have all of the vehicle info but all it takes is a simple phone call to find out the missing info. Not only that but in order for you to have legal possession of the vehicle you MUST have a bill of lading that describes the vehicle. BEFORE you can pick it up.

No no I am sure you are right! He just didn't want to find out something he didn't want to know because he wanted the money. OR he knew it was gonna be too heavy and took it anyways and risked getting caught for the money. Knowing him I'm sure the latter is what happened. He just told me he couldn't contact the broker. But maybe he just didn't want to because all he cared to know was the price to take the job. He would never let something get in the way of the amount of money he wants. it just caught up to him this time I think.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Bones in Richfield, North Carolina

17 months ago

Jai in New York, New York said: No it's definitely Central Dispatch. He showed me. If it's not then he didn't tell me about another one. But I'm sure he just ignored the weight and size. Just wanted to fill it with 3 vehicles for the highest price. It's all for the most money with this guy!!

Well stranger things have happened! But I'm still a bit confused sense you cannot book a load directly from central without contacting the broker sense the broker has to assign the load to you from there central dispatch account. There are some other load boards that allow you to self dispatch a load but I have never seen one like that that did not have a vehicle description. At any rate I think he needs to get his CDL and a bigger registered weight limit so he can make more money without worrying about being over his registered tag weight.

Reply - Report abuse

17 months ago

Bones in Richfield, North Carolina said: Well stranger things have happened! But I'm still a bit confused sense you cannot book a load directly from central without contacting the broker sense the broker has to assign the load to you from there central dispatch account. There are some other load boards that allow you to self dispatch a load but I have never seen one like that that did not have a vehicle description. At any rate I think he needs to get his CDL and a bigger registered weight limit so he can make more money without worrying about being over his registered tag weight.

In that case he probably did contact them and just pretended like it was going to be fine so he could try to get away with it. Didn't work!! LOL Valiant effort tho!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Bailey24 in New Mexico

17 months ago

In must cases like that. The risk end up being bigger and costly then the reward.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

17 months ago

Lol. That it was! Well best of luck to him! Hope he gets it all straightened out.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

17 months ago

Bailey24 in New Mexico said: In must cases like that. The risk end up being bigger and costly then the reward.

Very true. Unfortunately, I am certain he hasn't learned a thing. SMH

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

17 months ago

Bones in Spencer, Tennessee said: Lol. That it was! Well best of luck to him! Hope he gets it all straightened out.

Haha!! Thank you!! Please with him I am sure I will have more questions, I will be back!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Bailey24 in New Mexico

17 months ago

Well I pray he does. It's only gone cost him more $$. I had a costly learning curve a week ago. I'm a company driver. Hauling 7cars. Wanted to become owner. Paid guy I been knowing for years for a truck. Long story short. He had the title in pawn and told me I could get title from him in few days. Took his word. And they came and took truck while I was out in my company truck. So I'm back to drawing board. Till it get settled in court... costly lesson learned.I know I shouldn't have never put $$ in his hands. But trusted him. Been knowing for over 20yrs..

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

17 months ago

Bailey24 in New Mexico said: Well I pray he does. It's only gone cost him more $$. I had a costly learning curve a week ago. I'm a company driver. Hauling 7cars. Wanted to become owner. Paid guy I been knowing for years for a truck. Long story short. He had the title in pawn and told me I could get title from him in few days. Took his word. And they came and took truck while I was out in my company truck. So I'm back to drawing board. Till it get settled in court... costly lesson learned.I know I shouldn't have never put $$ in his hands. But trusted him. Been knowing for over 20yrs..

Oh wow that's so insane I'm so sorry!! How could he do that to you?!! I guess people will do anything for money. I'm learning this the hard way as well. Yeah my husband wanted to own his company too. I don't know why. I don't own a company and I love it! Just go to work and come back, it's so simple! He says he bought a trailer or truck or both for like $20,000 and he's been freaking out trying to pay it all back. I don't understand why. I mean I'm not crazy so I wouldn't buy something w/o the proper payment plan. But like I say he thinks he can get away w/ anything and I really think he thought he was gonna make like $20,000 every month or something so here we are.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

17 months ago

Jai in New York, New York said: Oh wow that's so insane I'm so sorry!! How could he do that to you?!! I guess people will do anything for money. I'm learning this the hard way as well. Yeah my husband wanted to own his company too. I don't know why. I don't own a company and I love it! Just go to work and come back, it's so simple! He says he bought a trailer or truck or both for like $20,000 and he's been freaking out trying to pay it all back. I don't understand why. I mean I'm not crazy so I wouldn't buy something w/o the proper payment plan. But like I say he thinks he can get away w/ anything and I really think he thought he was gonna make like $20,000 every month or something so here we are.

Depending on the size of his truck 20 grand a month or more is possible as long as he has a good dispatcher and is willing to work hard.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Bailey24 in New Mexico

17 months ago

Yes. Sounds like he needs to slow his roll. And get information on all this car hauling business. Alot of people get in it for reasons of making all kinds of $$ but don't have a clue about the car hauling industry. The guy bones is really good at responding on this site. And he is a really good guy to get information and car hauling 101 from...lol. maybe your husband can email him. I only been doing it for 4yrs and it's still things I'm learning.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

17 months ago

Bones in Spencer, Tennessee said: Depending on the size of his truck 20 grand a month or more is possible as long as he has a good dispatcher and is willing to work hard.

Well it's just a run of the mill pick up truck. He only uses the Central Dispatcher as far as I now and he is willing to work until he literally drops, and as far as I can see he is haha!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

17 months ago

Bailey24 in New Mexico said: Yes. Sounds like he needs to slow his roll. And get information on all this car hauling business. Alot of people get in it for reasons of making all kinds of $$ but don't have a clue about the car hauling industry. The guy bones is really good at responding on this site. And he is a really good guy to get information and car hauling 101 from...lol. maybe your husband can email him. I only been doing it for 4yrs and it's still things I'm learning.

Yeah he's not really the learning type. That's why I'm here. He won't listen to me but he also won't tell me what's going on so I'm here just trying to get some insight. He swears he knows everything so good luck to him I suppose!! LOL

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

mannydelrio in Austin, Texas

17 months ago

Hello I am trying to help my father get started in this business, he currently has 2003 Freightliner Columbia just the tractor , he is thinking about getting either a dually with a trailer or one of those trucks that you can take a car on top classyauto.com/image_large.php?image_id=550551 , we live in Austin TX, he is wondering about insurance if it would be cheaper to do a dually with a trailer or his Columbia with trailer or the Flatbed Truck that can take 4 cars, what would give more money clean for him etc.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.
mannydelrio1@gmail.com

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

dj battle in Hampton, Virginia

17 months ago

Stan the Man in Birmingham, Alabama said: Hey guys, i just recently got a RAM 3500 and 4 car kaufman looking to get rolling next week. My wife will be doing my bookkeeping . Is there a software anyone could recommend?

This is the best advice i can give you.You are not accomplishing anything driving a pick up truck car hauler.You will learn alot..But it will cost you a fortune.Your pick up truck is designed to haul your camper.You aren't going to get around all of the fmsca rules because your in a pick up truck.You can buy a real car hauler for less than your pick up truck cost.Folks post they have stingers and wedges.you have to be able to haul any load, pov,rental car or new cars .Your not hauling new cars with a stinger or wedge.Your a joke.I destroyed my beautiful 07 with 50 k on it in less than 9 months.$60,000 by the way. I almost went bankrupt with my Kaufman wedge.I did learn there was money in the business.I cashed in my life savings.I bought a 2004 11 car , 310,000 miles on it for 90k.It eve had a real bed.There were times where i cried.cashing the days take for fuel.I was that close to failing.It turned out to be a good business.I will also add, in general you need at least 20k in creditcards.Thats bare bones minimum to fall back on .To float bols,fuel,repairs.Dispatcher services are worthless .Dont lease.!Uship.is a tv show site.My truck makes 10k per week gross,I have been self employed since i was 23 (40). 7 years in car hauling.Get your Cdl .Drive for some B.S company,6 months .Apply to URS.Bottom of barrel.Will train newbs.Its cheaper and pretty decent money.Buy a 10 car hauler.Anything with little rust before 2002 is best .With a detroit 6.5mpg or single turbo cat 4.5 mpg.Cummins Isx is awful .I dont know about volvo.Maybe the pakkar is ok but who knows.Nothing is easy about this.Most will fail.But it can be done.95% of the people commenting here dont have a clue.seriously.its like reading the enquirer.

Reply - Report abuse

17 months ago

dj battle in Hampton, Virginia said: Bones,the blind leading the dumb,Not trying to be a troll ,but you are a dispatcher commenting on a car haulers forum.i know you mean well.If a dually could average 3.00 per mile loaded all the time his best gross would be 12,000.in a month.We both know 2.00 is almost impossible.I haul 9 cars 1 way and get 80 cent per mile per car on the good end,the other end is 20 cent

As a truck owner and former full-time driver and now A part-time driver and a dispatcher it sounds to me like you and I agree. Pick up trucks were never meant to do this over the road to make a living. The three car wedge was really designed for dealers to go to an auction and bring their own vehicles back. I try to tell people all the time not to waste their money buying pick up trucks. If you're going to do it get a full-size semi truck. Especially with today's prices the average driver pulling a wedge is doing well to make 12 grand per month. As a dispatcher for a number of different companies I see the bottom line on different size trailers. Hence my earlier comment about guys working really hard with nothing going wrong and always getting good loads being able to get up into the high teens. But even that is very rare on a wedge and usually it is a four car wedge. When I started I had a three car wedge trailer that I had modified into a four car wedge and was doing 12 to 16,000 per month average on it. If a person is going to invest their time and money they can buy a good used full-size conventional or stinger for about the same money as buying a good pick up truck and a wedge trailer. Makes no sense to me to buy a pick up for this kind of work. I already owned the wedge trailer for local work when I started and very quickly moved up to a full-size truck Because the income was not where I wanted it to be.
Safe driving!

Reply - Report abuse

17 months ago

Stan the Man in Birmingham, Alabama said: Hey guys, i just recently got a RAM 3500 and 4 car kaufman looking to get rolling next week. My wife will be doing my bookkeeping . Is there a software anyone could recommend?

Hey Stan

There are several auto transport specific software systems available but I have never used them. I currently use quick books to run several different businesses. It is simple to use and has a lot of options. You might look into it. But you may also find one of the auto hauler specifics software programs that fits your needs. Good luck

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

17 months ago

Hey guys I have had several drivers ask me recently about how to make sure you get paid when hauling COD loads. With my truck I would sometimes not unload until I was paid. The law states that as long as you have a proper BOL that you are not required to unload that car until paid. Use your best judgement about where and when you need keep that unit on your trailer until you have been paid. It is much easier for the customer to inspect it on the ground. Once it is unloaded it is no longer "yours" but as long as it is on your trailer it still "belongs" to you. If it comes down to it law enforcement can back you up on it. Fortunately this is not a very common issue but knowing your rights can save you some headache down the road. Something else to keep in mind is that in the case of a COD load that has obtained damage while in your possession the receiving party cannot with hold the contracted amount of the transport due to the damages. The damage and the contract are legally two different matters. You may choose to use the COD to pay for the damage on the spot and be done with it but that is your choice. I just looked it up. artical 128. I'm not a lawyer but this has always held true for me and I have had law enforcement back it up and like I said I just looked it up. Safe driving!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

kingfab in Albany, Georgia

17 months ago

I have my dually truck f350 super turbo and 3 car trailer and trying to start on my own and need information on making money

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

kingfab in Albany, Georgia

17 months ago

kingfab in Albany, Georgia said: I have my dually truck 2014 ford f350 super turbo and 3 car trailer and trying to start on my own and need information on the business and it work and how do I get started been reading a lot of good things about the car hauling business and will to drive any where to get started....... thanks

my email teodvs@gmail.com

Reply - Report abuse

Mike from Jersey in Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey

17 months ago

Any brokers in the NY/NJ area that can help keep my trailer loaded? I am a small operation (2 Car at a time) with my own authority. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mike

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

mike caine in Fredonia, New York

17 months ago

used central dispatch $90 month and gives you 12,000 vehicles to choose from.
if anyone is interested i'm selling my 2012, 3500 dully and 4 car infinity trailer.
turn key operation. everything you need from my customers to all the straps.

Reply - Report abuse

Sam in Valencia, California

17 months ago

mike caine in Fredonia, New York said: used central dispatch $90 month and gives you 12,000 vehicles to choose from.
if anyone is interested i'm selling my 2012, 3500 dully and 4 car infinity trailer.
turn key operation. everything you need from my customers to all the straps.

you are selling together or you can sell just trailer

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

mike caine in Fredonia, New York

17 months ago

WOULD LIKE TO SELL BOTH TOGETHER,I WOULD NEED $12500 FOR THE TRAILER. 2013 INFINITY 4 CAR W/12000 LBS WINCH AND ALL THE EQUIPMENT.

Reply - Report abuse

Sam in California

17 months ago

My email
3dcdcd@gmail.com
please send me photos and your phone number

Reply - Report abuse

Sean in Gilbert, Arizona

17 months ago

Hi,I live in gilbert Arizona and I am interested in the vehicle hauling business. I would like to do my own thing but know I would need experience and help to do so. I figure working for someone to start for a year or so will help me learn the ins and outs of the business. I have a 2012 ram with the 6.7 cummins. Gooseneck installed as well as a overload kit on the rear suspension. Any knowledge or someone looking for help on the weekends would be greatly appreciated. Thanks please email me at Seanperez33@gmail.com

Reply - Report abuse

mike in Fredonia, New York

17 months ago

If anyone is interested I'm selling my truck and trailer. 2012 dodge 3500 dully and
2013 infinity 4 car trailer. $28,000 for both.

Reply - Report abuse

C best in Middletown, New York

17 months ago

Sam in Valencia, California said: you are selling together or you can sell just trailer

Interested in what you're selling. How can we connect?

Reply - Report abuse

stevechavdarow in Las Vegas, Nevada

17 months ago

I am planning to go in the business.

Whats the cost related to the truck maintenance.

I used to drive 26ft International and I am aware of the insurance etc.

Reply - Report abuse

17 months ago

My husband is in California and his trailer is broken. He says he wanted to convert it from a 6 axel to a 2 axel I think. He took it someplace last week that said they would take care of it but when he went back for it today they told him they couldn't do it. Now he is searching for a KAUFMAN TRAILERS location in California. Does anyone know where there are Kaufman trailers or Kaufman trailer parts sold in California or Texas maybe? THANKS!

Reply - Report abuse

Sam

17 months ago

Hey guys i have question how much I can make with my own 9 car hauler

Reply - Report abuse

Wonnieweban2@*****.***

16 months ago

I need some help setting up...we have a single axle, and are looking for a seven car trailer now. We live in MI.

Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.