WANT TO START A CAR HAULING BUSINES BUT DONT KNOW WHERE TO START?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Bones in Spencer, Tennessee

7 months ago

Hello drivers and dreamers!!!

I talk to people on a regular basis that want to start their own car hauling business. I was there once and I took the plunge. I got wet!!! But I did not drown. I was fortunate that I had friends already in the business that I could call on to ask questions. That resource was invaluable. Without it I would have had a much harder time and I already had years of business management experience. So after learning enough about this business to be successful I decided to offer a technical support/dispatch service to people who are starting out but don't have the experience to be confident enough to take the leap. We can help guide you from the start. The beauty of this is we don't run your business. You do. We are there in the shadows helping you to look good to your customers. We provide the answers to the questions you have and we provide the loads, but you are still the boss. Even if you don't need the dispatch service you may still find some valuable information on our web site that will help you write your mission statement and build your business. Enjoy and please take a minute to provide feedback on the website contact page.

www.nationwideautodispatch.com

Good Luck!

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Kris in Angier, North Carolina

6 months ago

Could you help out someone getting started or thinking about starting in the raleigh nc area

Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

Of course! I would be glad to. Have you taken the time to read all the way through the website? If there are unanswered questions after reading through it let me know and I will be glad to try to answer them.

Bones

Reply - Report abuse

5 months ago

Fallen Driver

RIP

"Big Jay"

I want to take a moment to apologize to anyone who has tried to contact us at www.nationwideautodispatch.com. Our 'Uncle Jay" passed away after a two week stay in the ICU. He was an old school truck driver that drove all over most of the US for most of his working life. He was transported on the back of one of our semi trucks from the church where his services were held to as close to the grave side as we could get the truck. He was buried in a plain wooded box built by his family. From the hospital morgue to the grave everything was handled by his family. No professional morticians or grave diggers involved. This was his wishes and is legal in the state of TN. He was buried on our family farm in a grave dug by his family. I will be pulling out in the morning (4-2-17) on a cross country memorial ride in the Mack that transported him on his last ride. We have created a page on our web site to share this journey with you on our web site. We will be hauling cars from TN to the west coast. Not sure of the entire rout yet but as it unfolds we will try to share more of our journey. The trip will involve three generations of my family. My dad, myself and one of my daughters. If you see us on the road please say hi or honk.

www.nationwideautodispatch.com

Keep the greasy side down and the tires between the lines!

Bones

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.