Union Journeyman Carpenter Looking for Work

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (201 to 250 of 607)
Page:  « First « Previous   2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »   Last »

Joey71 in Flint, Michigan

50 months ago

I don't know about professional-- he is a fourth yr apprentice that stated he may be kicked out for not paying his dues. "carpenters are the biggest whiners" have you ever heard an electrician or a pipefitter rant about not having a place to wash thier hands for lunch?? Yea they will-- backstabbers everywhere no generalization there!! Bottom line is go to work do 110% and put out quality that is what sets the union carpenter apart from the non union!! Each local has at least 3 representatives that are dedicated to p.a.c. And wow have you seen on LM 1-4 reports on how much is "donated"
Just my .02

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

kathy in Glendale Heights, Illinois

50 months ago

Agree with you Joey71 -- that's what I tried to state. There will be politics in every line of work. But truly, even my hubby tells me that sometimes the carpenters act more like girlymen! As to working 110%, we also hear that the scab companies set up are not happy with the quality of work being done. Hmmm. Why? And yes, I know about the pac money. If you read my previous posts, I regularly note that we back the wrong horse (Edwards in a previous election, Obama in this last one, who wants to tax our health care). I consistently say let the guys choose who they want their $$ to go to, by KEEPING it & if they feel compelled to donate to a candidate, then they can. If not, it's theirs. Isn't it supposed to be theirs anyhow? I also saw some eyepopping expenditures for hotels, and even some unfathomable amount for: Nexus Lexis!
Also fascinating is that Repugs try to make unions the bad guys for pac money, although corporations pour far more $$ into it. And with the last Supreme Court's decision (corporations are people too!), wanna bet which group throws more $$ at politicians?

kathy in Glendale Heights, Illinois

50 months ago

Agree with you Joey71 -- that's what I tried to state. There will be politics in every line of work. But truly, even my hubby tells me that sometimes the carpenters act more like girlymen! As to working 110%, we also hear that the scab companies set up are not happy with the quality of work being done. Hmmm. Why? And yes, I know about the pac money. If you read my previous posts, I regularly note that we back the wrong horse (Edwards in a previous election, Obama in this last one, who wants to tax our health care). I consistently say let the guys choose who they want their $$ to go to, by KEEPING it & if they feel compelled to donate to a candidate, then they can. If not, it's theirs. Isn't it supposed to be theirs anyhow? I also saw some eyepopping expenditures for hotels, and even some unfathomable amount for: Nexus Lexis!
Also fascinating is that Repugs try to make unions the bad guys for pac money, although corporations pour far more $$ into it. And with the last Supreme Court's decision (corporations are people too!), wanna bet which group throws more $$ at politicians?

ethan in Simpsonville, South Carolina

50 months ago

mbaileyone@msn.com in Spartanburg, South Carolina said: Right now we are having a hard time filling possitions in South Carolina, Were pulling guy's from Macon, Savahnna, & Atlanta to fill the in the gaps... Question is will it last ??? I was told last week the BA said there's another signatory contractor coming with two year of work ! ! Looking mighty Good, Praise the Lord...

yo brother i spoke to you a couple weeks ago and i am just curious on what the rate is down there at this power plant and all....hit me back just thinking a 2 hour commute thats pretty sick but i do need the money..then again dont we all lol

lipadrino@yahoo.com in Hialeah, Florida

49 months ago

well in miami , my union is a ,,,,,,, you has to s,,,,, di,,,,, if u want work ,,, the representant just care for the wkly paycheck,,,, dont care nobody ,, that is the true he in the big miami ... my union is a rat house... local union 72 miami....

tj in Geneva, Ohio

49 months ago

kinda glad i found this forum. was starting to think i had cooties or something, being a girl carpenter and all.

machineguns in Watertown, New York

49 months ago

Its truly very inactive or not very frequented...mostly whining like from myself occasionally. Enjoy it!

tj in Geneva, Ohio

49 months ago

thanks machineguns. i was having such a grand time with all you fellas out there building stuff. taught me a bunch. found out i was pretty tough for a girl.

49 months ago

Its really depends on what you do....if you are doing ceiling grid or finishing...not too bad or light gauge framing, door hardware......there is some stuff that's quite brutal for anyone, man or woman. I personally haven't seen a woman that lasted in this trade in my 25 years of doing it, but thats not to say you can't make it. Its just a different environment compared to the corporate type work a woman normally takes on for a living. So many of the guys are pigs at work it can make it really difficult. Best wishes for your future! I'd say get out in all honesty and do something less physical overall, I would if I could go back to my 20's again!

tj in Geneva, Ohio

49 months ago

did concrete footers, buildings, and bridgework so far. can pretty much hold my own. i know i will never be as physically strong as you men, but i can make up for it by doing all the sh*t work you don't want to do! with three brothers and me the only girl, i knew exactly what you boys were like before i ever showed up on the jobsite. only had problems with one or two guys along the way. most of you are just alright by me. sick of corporate work, with 20 years in banking and accounting type stuff. can't stand to be inside really and hate to be only mentally tired. need to go into the woods for a vision quest to see what comes next.

Crowbar53 in Roseville, Michigan

49 months ago

The union doesn't stand a chance. Same way in Las Vegas. These companies would rather hire day laborers and illegals off the street and pay minimum wage then hire carpenters (or any skilled trade) at $25/$35/hr.Conventions there are BIG MONEY. 30 million people a year come visit Vegas. Been there, lived there!!!

Bill VanDyke in Amarillo, Texas

49 months ago

ethan in Simpsonville, South Carolina said: yo brother i spoke to you a couple weeks ago and i am just curious on what the rate is down there at this power plant and all....hit me back just thinking a 2 hour commute thats pretty sick but i do need the money..then again dont we all lol

If this is a real job i really need the work.20yr carpenter dues always pd and will travel

Bill VanDyke in Amarillo, Texas

49 months ago

I am a 20YR carpenter dues always pd and will travel for work.Also will do millwright work and have all the classes completed. Out of MI hall. Co and WY hasnt had work for a long time now.Did rehab bridges for 8yrs and highRises and all form work,walls, floors.I happen to know nonunion workers dont have work just like us except in StLouis and OK city.I,just want to work union like the rest of us.

Gary in Maryland Heights, Missouri

49 months ago

Hi I am commenting for my husband being a 22 year union carpenter too. We are in St Louis and we have been out for 18 months right now.The last company he was with has folded along with others that have filled bankrupcy. We have been to every jobsite in St Louis along with surrounding counties, and they have a work list too and never seem to get to us, always too many people waiting and not enough work. Everyone we talked to works a week or two and is off again. Never enough work to keep you going or your insurance. I stopped by and talked to a couple of carpenters picketing a Dollar General and asked how things were going and if they heard of any work anywhere. My answers were not what I wanted to hear but knew it would not be good news. These men said the hall is speculating that 2012 is the year that things will start going again. But our family is not banking on that, we hope, but not sure. There are too many carpenters needing work and just not enough work to go around and some projects have just stopped with no completion. I do know that this is a tough time. My 84 year old dad tells of the Great Depression and how his dad lost his car dealership and all their savings. I do believe we are in some sort of depression. My hardworking husband has been working 18 hour days just to keep up with our house and expenses for 6 kids, and we do not have credit cards or car payments, always living within our means. He took a job making $16 an hour( not carpentry) and is doing handyman work or cleaning gutters, anything at all after he gets off his 1st job. I do hope for the day where he goes to work looking as handsome as ever in his whites and coming home at a decent time with a pay that supports our family along with great insurance. I hate how tired he is and how the kids miss him so. But right now we have to do what we have to do and I hope for all of us/you that this does not last too long.
Melissa

49 months ago

To the woman in St. Louis........

Ask your husband if he knows of a finisher that moved to NY with his army wife...NATE?

I've been working with him and he often spoke of his home there.

anderso in Saint Louis, Missouri

49 months ago

Melissa, we are in the same boat as you. My husband has been out 9 months. There is no work anywhere. How you are managing with 6 kids is amazing. We only have two. Godd luck and God Bless you and your family

lipadrino@yahoo.com in Hialeah, Florida

49 months ago

well here is the nuclear plant in turkeypoint at this time are accepting carpenters ,,,, but is federal job you know,,,, they check back ground and am not very clean ,, in port saint lucie is the other plant they need carpnters too

Joey71 in Troy, Michigan

49 months ago

Hmmmm that is odd because lucie just had outage on u1 4/5/10 and u2 doesn't have their outage till 1/10/2011 -- and a buddy of mine just got off of turkey point 4 outage in may and did u3 last fall--I have an outage schedule for union and non union plants that my old project manager gave me that is where I know the dates -- I know here in mi there are 2 plants doing msr work and they have an early pre outage and calling guys next week. Is that the case in fla?? Because I don't see it on the schedule-- are they asking for phq's?? I'm curious-- would like 2 know-- thanks

manwood in Westfield, Indiana

49 months ago

Where is turkeypoint for the nuc job?

johnny in Troy, Michigan

49 months ago

Joey71 in Troy, Michigan said: Hmmmm that is odd because lucie just had outage on u1 4/5/10 and u2 doesn't have their outage till 1/10/2011 -- and a buddy of mine just got off of turkey point 4 outage in may and did u3 last fall--I have an outage schedule for union and non union plants that my old project manager gave me that is where I know the dates -- I know here in mi there are 2 plants doing msr work and they have an early pre outage and calling guys next week. Is that the case in fla?? Because I don't see it on the schedule-- are they asking for phq's?? I'm curious-- would like 2 know-- thanks

Just got off the phone with the hall-- Sorry I was wrong turkey point goes down on 9/23, however there are no names being accepted for Lucie (because it doesnt have an outage scheduled) only turkey point--

Crowbar53 in Clinton Township, Michigan

49 months ago

machineguns in Watertown, New York said: Sounds like you're guessing quite a bit, but the bottom line is, you're either working or not. File your unemployment and report anyone not working by the book by not making contributions. Make sure that is the case. It does take time for a contribution to show up. Several months sometimes. Burn your bridge if you go too far too soon. Blow the bridge up if its like you say, protect the rest. Too many people aren't standing their ground and willing to work for less, this is what happens where I came from in the south...eventually it will be like that here, but only if you let it! Only as long as everyone else gives in.......it will remain the same and get worse! Count on it!

Mr. Machine Guns....
Good point. Having worked in Florida many years ago (back in late '80's) I have seen what happens when people work for SLAVE WAGES. Will come up here as you say because the politicans will put evil ideas in the voters heads that unions are dead. Seen on the news today where some Bozo running for Governor in Michigan wants to make us a right to work state. Garbage!! Unions still have a purpose in this country and will survive once Congress gets off its A%&# and cuts loose on some job money. All we get here is some hi-way or bridge work.
If unions stick to there guns and vote in good people, everything will be O.K.

t in New Lenox, Illinois

49 months ago

Just got kicked out of the union for not paying my dues went out.found a scab company n I'm working 6 10's. Thanks union.

what union in Greenwood, Indiana

49 months ago

ive been a carpenter for 20 years . paid my dues a year ahead , and my union wont do anything for me . they say there is no work . but theres about 50 bridges being built in indiana . and there using all labors , and wont touch a carpenter. ive call the hall and told them where there using only labors . and b.a.s wont do anything at all but collect there pay checks , there as bad as the goverment .

what union in Greenwood, Indiana

49 months ago

lipadrino@yahoo.com in Hialeah, Florida said: well here is the nuclear plant in turkeypoint at this time are accepting carpenters ,,,, but is federal job you know,,,, they check back ground and am not very clean ,, in port saint lucie is the other plant they need carpnters too

ive talked to union local 140 and they told me they was letting there brothers and sister look for nonunion jobs . call them and see for your self

49 months ago

Don't feel bad, I've considered pulling up and going back to a non union area that I came from......its no better on the other side. I'm not to this union (3 years) and my previous employer in Virginia (no union) is down to 3/4 guys working out of 30 or better.....in Tidewater, VA Thats Virginia Beach,Norfolk,Chesapeake,Suffolk,Hampton,Newport News,Williamsburg,down to North Carolina and his Richmond work is all but dried up too........strictly commercial work Metal stud and drywall ACT and so on......

I moved up here to accomodate my wife to be an at home mother in her 40's. Now I'm in the middle of a divorce and stuck between a rock and a hard place with the economy for poop......no where to turn really dude! Hang on........if you're going to get a job these days it's going to require being cut throat!!!

49 months ago

I meant to say, I'm new to the union since moving up here. The work is so sporadic and widespread. Its definitely not what I'm accustomed to and there seems to be much more of a "click" you have to be in to keep the work, not so much a skill or work ethic that prevails as I'm used to.....or the best man keeps his job shall I say.

Deidre Reyes in Oxnard, California

49 months ago

Greg Christianson in Oak Hills, California said: I have been a union member over 20 years!I have been looking for work for the past month! 10 months ago I got laid off my job I worked for them over 12 years! Then nine months later got a job for a month and got laid off from there! I have not been able to find any work out here, It seems all the jobs I go to say they have there own crews. They have over 3,000 people on the out of work list!!!!!!! Does anyone know where the work is in California or anywhere else?

Hi, My husband has similar credentials and has now been out of work for 5 months. Have you found something? Any news on work? I've fax'd his resume to over 20 companies and the ones that do have work that he's visited seem to have some inept person doing the hiring that wants "sheep" with mediocre skills to be able to yell at with impunity. The trick seems to be to try to get on and then take whatever abuse they dish out without an attitude and to trust no one.

49 months ago

mad dog in Stanton, California said: I have been a carpenter since "96" first generation.I have been out of work for 18 months and no luck at all. It sad how alot of these carpenters are quick to stab you in the back when they do something wrong rather than being man enough to take the blame for themselves. Unfortunatly, in this trade it's not what you know, it's who you know, and who you blow.
I have been told by foremans and supers that I am a good all around carpenter. I'm not afraid to get an ass chewing if i messed up, but i have been blamed for things that i never did in this trade, all because someone does not like you. I'm not one to kiss ass never have never will, I was raised by my father to be a hard worker not a brown noser. Right now the only way for us out of work carpenters to get a job is to be best friends or related with a foreman or the super. But as long as we keep paying our dues why should the union even care? The one's that there are just as bad as the politicans.

Sounds like my husband's words...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ben in San Ramon, California

48 months ago

bank robber soon in Los Angeles, California said: form carpenter for ten years. went through union apprenticeship to become journeyman. was a foreman for largo concrete inc. and mcclone construction. can do anything in concrete forming from footings,columns, walls, decks, beams, capitols, shoring, hanging forms, pick up and punchlist, form inspection, safety inspection,pre pour inspection qualified, accident free for ten years. looking for a home. please contact. folger@att.net

Have you tried talking to Peck and Hiller? They are based in Hayward Ca and have a fair amount of work.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

ben in San Ramon, California

48 months ago

Have you tried talking to Peck and Hiller Co. They are a concrete forming contarctor based in Hayward CA.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

bnlking in Woodridge, Illinois

48 months ago

is there any work in il

jose m sanchez in carol stream, Illinois

48 months ago

That is nothing new but keep holding your breath for work coming soon.

keithromeyn@live,com in Largo, Florida

48 months ago

mbaileyone@msn.com in Spartanburg, South Carolina said: Right now we are having a hard time filling possitions in South Carolina, Were pulling guy's from Macon, Savahnna, & Atlanta to fill the in the gaps... Question is will it last ??? I was told last week the BA said there's another signatory contractor coming with two year of work ! ! Looking mighty Good, Praise the Lord...

my name is Keith Romeyn, have twenty years in metal framing and drywall, I live in Largo nothing here,but cheap wages,of like, south of the southern border!I have all my own tools,trans-per-tation.I work hard and will do the jobs you're way. No problem. I ask for a honest wage. I'm aware that the wages are lower, due to so menny people out of work, But I still have to live too!If you have work, PLEASE DROP ME A LINE! My EMAIL ADDRESS IS keithromeyn@live.com LOOKING FOREWORD TO HEAR FOR YOU!

keithromeyn@live,com in Largo, Florida

48 months ago

I'm a twenty year commercial carpenter (metal framing drywall)I'm stuck hear in Largo Fl.I am willing to relocate for work. I'll live in a tent if need be. The only work here is crumns.The pay is like south of the southern border! I realize,there's not Ahole lot of work out there, but I still have to live. If you have anything, PLEASE DROP ME A LINE! THANK YOU!

Andrea in Miami, Florida

48 months ago

I work for a staffing agency in Fort Lauderdale. We currently have a position available for a skilled carpenter with custom wood, decking, truss & timber exp. If anybody fits the criteria please email me at andrea@dssifl.com for more information. We will have more positions soon but this an immediate opening. Thanks

Andrea

carpon73 in Austell, Georgia

48 months ago

I have 19 years of experience as a commercial carpenter, originaly from the Chicago area, and have also held lead carpenter, foreman, and assistant superintendant positions.

I have a great work ethic, my own transportation, and am looking for work! Anyone heard of anything?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Howard1963 in San Diego, California

47 months ago

Hi I'm Howie, I'm a journeyman taper out of work in San Diego Could any one contact me with a number to call in South Carolina for a Union Drywall company that's doing the hiring I'm ready to relocate to where ever the work is My e-mail is artbygoddriftwood@yahoo.com

47 months ago

Hi, we are here in Ventura County, CA. The prevailing wage is much higher here than in other states I've found from research, but my husband's been unemployed now for 7 months, so I'm sure whatever it is there is higher than the unemployment checks! South Carolina, huh? What is their prevailing wage for Journeyman Level metal stud framing and drywall interior systems?
Thank you,
Mrs. Reyes

lian thawng in San Diego, California

47 months ago

i come tixi

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

slyslkwckd in Corona, California

47 months ago

chriscannon17r@yahoo.com in Riverside, California said: I moved out to Riverside 2 years ago from Bakersfeild. I been looking for work all over the Inland empire. I keep being told that every company is just hanging on to the crew they have. I started on the Union list at 520 now Im 25 been sitting at 25 for 2 months. I work in the Bridges and freeway anything with concrete. If anyone knows where someone is Hiring please help...

I have been off work for almost a year. I too live in Riverside. I started in 2001 and have never been laid off or out of work until now. Good luck there is no work around here even if you know people.

47 months ago

There are some major road projects up here in Oxnard due to the federal money allocated under the Bush administration. Specifically, the Rice Ave overpass being completely re-routed and other offramps in Camarillo at Las Posas Rd. My husband does interior systems and metal stud, but check out the contractors at Union 150 in Camarillo who have those jobs: Ventura Local Union 150 412 Dawson Drive Camarillo, CA 93012. (phone number not allowed by blog rules apparently) Talk to Joe or Alan...good luck.
I know what you're saying about them keeping "their guys busy"...how do you become one of "their guys?"...7 months and holding...in 25 years this has never happened to him.

madwranglertj in Rockland, Massachusetts

47 months ago

I am a Union carpenter, I have been out of work for almost a solid 2 years!! There have been small things here in there. Ontop of struggling to survive I lost my daughter to a brain tumor. Through all of this hardship I thought going back to school would be the best thing to do...I just graduated from Wentworth Institute of Technology in Construction Management with an Associates, I will be going on to get my bachelors in construction management starting next week. I just want to work, be able to care for my family, and not loose my house (which up till now we've managed to hang onto) I hope someone might be looking for someone hard working, dependable, someone who is always looking to advance my skills and be better for the company that employs me.

chris campbell in Monrovia, Indiana

47 months ago

mitch davis in Saratoga Springs, New York said: lots of work near albany ny.800 million computer chip plant going onAll union with tons of overtime

how is the job market for union carpenters up there im an apprentice looking to go to a state with unions and a good economy because indiana is drying up as you could say

47 months ago

Can you supply the name of the project so that the rest of us carpenters out of work can also look this up and maybe have a shot at getting some work?????? By all means Thanks before hand, another carpenter desperate for work.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

47 months ago

jose m sanchez in carol stream, Illinois said: Can you supply the name of the project so that the rest of us carpenters out of work can also look this up and maybe have a shot at getting some work?????? By all means Thanks before hand, another carpenter desperate for work.

Its not carpentry... its concrete work as the guy had stated he was working at on "bridges and roads"...it might be through the Union 585, Laborers, but your best bet for Carpenters is to get on the 150 list. The road projects are located at Rice Ave. in Oxnard and between Las Posas and Central in Camarillo. Huge overpass and freeway expansions...This blog doesn't allow phone numbers, but you can look up the union's info for Ventura County. My husband is a journeyman level drywall and metal stud framer...nothing in 7 months, but he's over the depression and now just trying every one of his old contacts on a regular basis...I sell real estate and have been picking up major slack! God Bless real estate...good luck to you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

jrj in Dallas, Texas

47 months ago

you guys need to stick in thier a little longer and write your congressman and tell him you want card check now. its up too us too change write your local politition right now tell him you want card check or you vote aganst him or her. and by the way you cry now but I know alot of you vote republican or not vote at all. I know who you are. your the guys ride the list but when it comes time to go to the meetings and to voulunteer at the hall or go to more training, you allways cry or never show up. you like the wages and the job but dont want to help keep it. you think you can get by on your carpentry skills. Get active in your local. go in thier monday and ask what you can do for the union.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

47 months ago

On the contrary, I voted for Obama, and I set my husband's iPhone alarm so he doesn't miss a monthly meeting... and what is "card check?"
Please explain

ALL OF YOU CALIFORNIA CARPENTERS...DON'T VOTE FOR Meg Whitman, ex-CEO of eBay (Republican for California governor) BECAUSE SHE WANTS TO BUST THE UNIONS! UNFORTUNATELY, I'M A NATIVE CALIFORNIAN AND I REMEMBER WHEN JERRY BROWN WAS GOVERNOR WHEN I WAS A CHILD. HE'S OUR CURRENT DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE, BUT I'D RATHER MY HUSBAND HAVE THE UNION THAN ANOTHER REPUBLICAN GOVERNOR HERE.

47 months ago

jrj in Dallas, Texas said: you guys need to stick in thier a little longer and write your congressman and tell him you want card check now. its up too us too change write your local politition right now tell him you want card check or you vote aganst him or her. and by the way you cry now but I know alot of you vote republican or not vote at all. I know who you are. your the guys ride the list but when it comes time to go to the meetings and to voulunteer at the hall or go to more training, you allways cry or never show up. you like the wages and the job but dont want to help keep it. you think you can get by on your carpentry skills. Get active in your local. go in thier monday and ask what you can do for the union.

On the contrary, I voted for Obama, and I set my husband's iPhone alarm so he doesn't miss a monthly meeting... and what is "card check?"
Please explain

ALL OF YOU CALIFORNIA CARPENTERS...DON'T VOTE FOR Meg Whitman, ex-CEO of eBay (Republican for California governor) BECAUSE SHE WANTS TO BUST THE UNIONS! UNFORTUNATELY, I'M A NATIVE CALIFORNIAN AND I REMEMBER WHEN JERRY BROWN WAS GOVERNOR WHEN I WAS A CHILD. HE'S OUR CURRENT DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE, BUT I'D RATHER MY HUSBAND HAVE THE UNION THAN ANOTHER REPUBLICAN GOVERNOR HERE.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

47 months ago

You are completly wrong about your comment it does not matter who supposedly created the union we all support it and contribute to it just as well, you did not complain when we contributed but now it has become a racist issue to you. I am of Mexican heritage and damn proud of it and i don`t complain when a competent person is working and i don`t look at there race, i am also out of work and only hope to use my knowledge to find a job not criticism.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Joey71 in Waterford, Michigan

47 months ago

I completely agree with the Latino workers, huge problem because most of them are undocumented and illegal, however many are residents that came here legally and are residents!! This should not be a race issue, it needs to be taken care of through imprisonment to the contractors abusing it!! For that matter ANY EMPLOYER I don't care if they are Latino, Bosnian, Romanian or German -- if they are illegal DEPORT THEM NOW, every illegal works substandard and all that does us take away from the standards that our fathers have FOUGHT FOR!!! Just my 02

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « First « Previous   2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.