Certified Nursing Assistant Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (801) - Start a Discussion

schmitthead in Nashville, Tennessee

Updated 41 months ago

I want to become a Certified Nursing Assistant,and I want to know about the One Day CNA Study Class for people that want to be a CNA. Does anyone...

TeamPTI in Phoenix, Arizona

Updated 43 months ago

free cna training is Phoenix, AZ - 97 Replies

please email me at amalapayne@gmail.com if you know of any in phoenix, peoria or glendale AZ

TeamPTI in Phoenix, Arizona

Updated 43 months ago

CNA training in Phoenix Arizona - 1 Reply

I'm looking to start my nursing career by starting out as a CNA so I can work while I go on to get my Bachelors degree. I'm having a hard time...

Needhelp in Spring, Texas

Can you use on a resume "nursing assistant"??

Can you use on a resume "nursing assistant" to prove that you at least finished school even though you did not pass? Am I in a better position to get...

Bridget in Lexington, South Carolina

Updated 44 months ago

CNA Classes in Columbia, SC - 8 Replies

I am a single mom of two. I am wanting to get into a cna class around me if anyone can help that would be great.

gabby in Lake Placid, Florida

took away my certification?!

OK so i have a question. I took the cna exam in fl about a year and a half ago. I got a job right after i passed, and quit a few months later because...

deedravilma@*****.*** in Valdosta, Georgia

Updated 45 months ago

How to renew where can I get a copy of licenseI - 93 Replies

I got my CNA license very long time ago. Now the skills I learned are needed in m resume. How do I obtain a copy of my license. Is there a website I...

shavon in Germantown, Maryland

Updated 45 months ago

Hi. Im Aileen and just moved here in Germantown, MD from other country. Anyone can help me give an idea where i can find Nursing Homes, Hospitals,...

MichaelGirl87 in Galion, Ohio

Updated 45 months ago

free cna classes in cincinnati ohio - 39 Replies

I am looking for nursing homes that provide free cna training. Does anyone know of anywhere that does that?

G in Thousand Oaks, California

Med Tech in Ca?

I could not find a specific med tech forum so thought I would ask here. I have seen some ads looking for a med tech in an assisted living center. It...

Jrockerboi in San Diego, California

Nursing Assistant Program at SDCE

I'm interested in taking the Nursing Assistant Program at SDCE's Centre City campus. I signed up and was put on the interest list from the Nursing...

lilac6124@*****.*** in Sacramento, California

Updated 47 months ago

CNA TRAINING. Where can I get free to low cost training in Sacramento, CA? - 1 Reply

Im in need of information, updated information, to free or low cost CNA training in the Sacramento area with appox. a month worth of training. I've...

bltmdbones in Cockeysville, Maryland

Athens, Nelsonville, Glouster STNA Training

I currently live in Baltimore, MD and will soon be moving to the Athens, OH area. I've tried my hardest to find STNA training, but everything I find...

mcarrillo5167 in Houston, Texas

Updated 48 months ago

Faith Health Training Institute - 1 Reply

Has anyone been to Faith Health Training Institute in Houston Tx? Please give me reviews if you have.

Michele in Sarasota, Florida

Updated 48 months ago

Free CNA programs in Sarasota County - 20 Replies

Need some infromtion on free CNA programs. In the Sarasota County area.

ali conteh in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Updated 48 months ago

CNA renewal 2012 California - 1 Reply

I have to renew my CNA licenese by february 2013. I was reading the website from CDPH, and it talks about having to complete 12 hours of CEU's each...

dewi in Highland, New York

CNA Job in NYS with recent DWAI?

I have a BS in biology and would like to explore healthcare as a field of employment. Stupidly, (I know, really, really stupidly) I drove after...

naiya patel in Upper Darby, Pennsylvania

Updated 51 months ago

LaNecia J. in Los Angeles, California

If my certification number says unemployable.

Today after all this time waiting for my Live Scan to come back and they never answered me. I looked up my Certification number and it said that I...

I took a CNA course in 2008 and passed. They gave me a certification paper, but I never received an actual license. How do I go about getting a...

Taylor made in White Plains, New York

Can a CNA also become a Home Health Aide?

I saw a video that says they can and the HHA class would be Free. Is That true? http://youtu.be/emb8xzTpc38 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JG8ar...

ms erika in Springfield, Ohio

Updated 54 months ago

how to transfer stna license from ohio to texas - 1 Reply

how can i transfer my stna license from ohio to texas ????

Thomas in Garland, Texas

Do you know about this school in Garland called BAH CAREER TRAINING. I understand they have CNA classes for $399.00

ejprincelewis0111 in Saint Louis, Missouri

Certified Nursing Assistant

I am inquiring about becoming a CNA.Please if anyone knows if a hospital or nursing home orovides free CNA training in in St. Louis, Mo Please send...

info@*****.*** in Taylorsville, North Carolina

Updated 54 months ago

NC Fast Track CNA Programs - 2 Replies

Becareful if you take a fast track program for your Nurse Aide training in North Carolina and you want to go to nursing school for your RN! Colleges...

shanetta robinson in Bogalusa, Louisiana

Updated 54 months ago

lost CNA card (dont know number) and need to transfer CNA from GA to SC - 34 Replies

So my CNA expired in December of 2007 and I need to renew it. I lost my CNA card while I was moving from GA to SC. So I need to find a way that I can...

hot totti in Denver, Colorado

Updated 55 months ago

Tips for certified nursing assistant interviews. - 20 Replies

Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming certified nursing assistant interview? Are there common interview questions that come up again...

kia25 in Brooklyn, New York

Updated 55 months ago

free cna training in new york city - 4 Replies

Hello, I am currently looking for a can training program that is free and short in new york city. Any information will be greatly appreciated.

G6 in Dallas, Texas

Updated 55 months ago

Sutter Heath???? - 1 Reply

I just got my certified on Feb 27th and I can't seem to get a job. I really want to work for Sutter Health but they aren't hiring me. I don't have...

Sistahudson in Dallas, Georgia

Updated 55 months ago

CNA Classes in Cartersville Georgia or near by - 308 Replies

I'm looking to become a CNA , I was wondering if there was any classes or schools for it in or around Cartersville Georgia ? I have searched all over...

Christine Krumm in Poughkeepsie, New York

Updated 55 months ago

CNA Registery - 4 Replies

I am looking for the sight where i can find my regisery and up date my info,,such as address and phone number for the sate of Illinois,,also needing...

N1111 in Columbus, Ohio

Updated 55 months ago

STNA classes in Columbus Ohio - 1 Reply

Looking to start a career in the growing healthcare industry? STNA classes are starting soon for the Columbus area. Seats are limited so register...

xcutxupxlovex24 in Montross, Virginia

Updated 55 months ago

pay in salisbury and delmar maryland area - 1 Reply

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what they pay is in that area, I am planning to make a move...and I am trying to learn as much about it to be...

chaikarosemary@*****.*** in Harrisburg, North Carolina

Updated 55 months ago

Need my cna license renewed.Anyone know where to take the test? - 2 Replies

I received my cna license in 1989 and stopped working as a cna in 1992. Do I need to take the course again or just the test and where? I have no idea...

Updated 56 months ago

Free CNA Classes in or around Toccoa, Ga - 2 Replies

I am looking for free cna classes in Toccoa Ga or around that area or online classes if possible

missA in Westland, Michigan

anyone want to do a reveiw of the place they tested?

Im sure a lot of people are curious how strict,comfortable and understanding a testing site is going to be before they pay their money so if you...

Mike in Corry, Pennsylvania

General Information Regarding Certified Nurse Assistant

Could you describe a general day? What skills needed? What to expect? What do you like about it? What do you not like? What does one have to do if...

tay in Atlanta, Georgia

Updated 57 months ago

Free or cheap CNA training in Metro Atlanta? - 1 Reply

Does anyone know of some nursing homes that will train you for free, or some programs that are cheap enough? Am looking to get my CNA certification...

noelle barnes in tampa, Florida

cna classes

does anyone know where i can take a free cna class in tampa, fl

toni_askew@*****.*** in Albany, Georgia

Updated 57 months ago

CNA recertification - 39 Replies

Its been a long time (more than 5yrs) since I was active as a CNA/home health aide. Can anyone shed some light as what the process to get...

tbethel in Homestead, Florida

Updated 57 months ago

Free CNA Course - 266 Replies

Are there any free CNA courses in MA or any CNA Courses that can be taken online? Please respond.

B4real37 in Tampa, Florida

Updated 57 months ago

how to start own business - 9 Replies

i am a cna and i would like to know the steps of getting my own patients

hpierce in Fishers, Indiana

Free or minimal cost CNA certification Indianapolis area

i am looking for free or low cost certification programs in the Indy area. Anyone know of specific places I should be looking?

selam yosief in San Diego, California

Updated 58 months ago

Are there any OPEN CNA training facilities in JAX? - 3 Replies

Superior and Affordable CNA training centers in JAX are no way open. Superior never answers emails and the phones in Jacksonville and St Augustine...

alexis hagens in Saint Louis, Missouri

Updated 58 months ago

Free CNA classes in Columbia or Jefferson City MO. - 4 Replies

I was just curious if anyone knows a place I can take free CNA classes, in Columbia or Jefferson City Missouri?

michele in Guilford, Connecticut

Updated 58 months ago

free hha or cna training in waterbury ct - 4 Replies

I recently moved to connecticut- does anyone knoe about any free hha or cna courses in the waterbury area?

Updated 58 months ago

The fastest way to become a Lvn Nationwide - 3 Replies

The fastest way i know is study and put on blinders to the bull.

anneb15@*****.*** in Steubenville, Ohio

Updated 58 months ago

How does everyone like their CNA job? - 1 Reply

How is being a CNA? I take a class in December and wanted to know if you enjoy your job or not. What are the best and worst parts of it?

caringhands in Steubenville, Ohio

Updated 58 months ago

working as a nursing assistant - 2 Replies

Working as a nursing assistant is one of the most rewarding occupations there are. It is more than just a "job". It is a passion! You have to...

Nicole Farley in Tuscaloosa, Alabama

Updated 58 months ago

Page: « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.