Certified Nursing Assistant Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (782) - Start a Discussion

sheliah knight in Dallas, Georgia

Updated 51 months ago

about cna license - 2 Replies

if i have felonies that are non violent can i still renew my license and worka as a cna

sandywink in waupun, Wisconsin

Cant find a job

I have never had such a rough time finding a job!I worked in a assisted living for 3 years then went to school for cosmetology.The economy is so bad...

Billie Rain in Waterbury, Connecticut

returining to CNA

I was certified as a CNA 12 years ago,but in today's economy the medical field is one of the few areas that have job openings. Will my certification...

NicNodak in Fargo, North Dakota

What's your take on this?

Most of you have been through an interview or two. Only to discover that once you went to work for the company/facility they are nothing like they...

cece in Buffalo, New York

Updated 52 months ago

Relocating to Atlanta, GA - 34 Replies

I currently live in Detroit,MI and I really want to move to Atlanta but I dont know where to start ,I have pulled up a couple of appartments in...

MsPerry5 in Little Rock, Arkansas

Updated 52 months ago

CNA training in the little rock area - 2 Replies

Is there any cna training sites available in or near Little Rock

Toni Palen in Canon City, Colorado

CNA

I already have my CNA certificate from colorado but haven't taken the state board test yet. Should i wait and do it in Kansas? Just didn't want to...

sara in San Angelo, Texas

CNA classes in San Angelo

Does anyone know where I could attend short, free CNA classes in San ANgelo, tx? I've heard of some but don't know where to find them.

MsLIB in Ravenel, South Carolina

Are there any free training to become a cna

Bored in the country

Mystic67 in Grove City, Ohio

STNA training Columbus, Ohio

Hi I am looking for any classes that offer free training for STNA's in the Columbus Area. Also if anyone has eny experience with paid programs that...

greengrass in Mokena, Illinois

Share your time saving tips for the CNA

It is important to mange your time well and implement methods to save time on the job considering that the average CNA is assigned 10 to 15 residents...

mthruiz in Rockford, Illinois

need info on cna testing

can anyone help me I took my cna test for the state a week ago and I was wondering how long will it take to get results if anyone remembers or what...

ntd in Miami, Florida

Updated 54 months ago

transferring Certified Nursing Assistant Cerificate from Maine to Alabama - 1 Reply

I am seriously thinking about relocating from the state of Maine to the Central Alabama region sometime this year and would like to know how I would...

john in Miami, Florida

Transfer Florida to New Jersey

I would like know the process that i have to do for transfer my license of CNA from florida to New York AND New Jersey...or its the same license good...

lorena in Glen Rose, Texas

Updated 54 months ago

CNA Training Online - 1 Reply

Does anyone know any particulars about online CNA training? Has anyone done it? I am from Gulfport, MS., and can't seem to find out much.

Teresa50 in Long Beach, Mississippi

CNA Training Online

Does anyone know any particulars about online CNA training? Has anyone done it? I am from Gulfport, MS., and can't seem to find out much.

Teresa in Biloxi, Mississippi

CNA Training in Mississippi

Does anyone know where to get CNA training in Gulfport, Mississippi?

katy in Bradenton, Florida

Updated 54 months ago

CNA refresher course - 1 Reply

I did my CNA training class in Ft worth Tx last summer I earned my certificate and passed my skills test , i'm just needing to retake my written exam...

rosie in Libertyville, Illinois

i need help!!!

I'm looking for free cna class i could go to or little to no cost plz help....thanks

nmorales in Baldwin Park, California

i finished my training i just need to pas my state exam

can i get a job and work in a facility until i pass my exam? i need a job

forever4given77 in Englewood, Colorado

How Bad Our Your Nurses?

I am looking for CNA'S that have trouble with their nurses.

larina ross in Aurora, Illinois

CNA courses(free)

Hi im looking for free cna courses near the aurora, illinois area

krystal green in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Updated 55 months ago

Free Listing---CNA Training Programs - 11 Replies

www.4cnas.com The Online Magazine for Certified Nursing Assistants

boristar in Amesbury, Massachusetts

CNA free classes

I am interested in becoming a Certfied Nursing Assistant(CNA) in Amesbury, MA. Does any one know where to take the course.

Evangelist White in Greenville, North Carolina

Updated 55 months ago

CNA refresher course in Asheville, N.C. - 3 Replies

I need to take a CNA refresher course for my N.C. license. Does anyone know of a one or two day course near Asheville?

Amy Burdick in Rochester, New York

Updated 55 months ago

CNA,Certificate # - 1 Reply

I lost my number to my certification and i was trying to find out if my cna certificate was renewed but the website wont search with out my number.so...

pacinet in Satellite Beach, Florida

Updated 55 months ago

CNA - 1 Reply

Im looking for a CNA Class that I can take with out going to college one is I cant pay the price of school and books. Is there anyone out there that...

Soulwulf in Flushing, New York

Updated 55 months ago

How do I renew my CNA liscence - 8 Replies

My liscence was isued January 19 2007

Paula B in Greenwood, Mississippi

free cna classes

yes i am from tutwiler ms.and i am tryin to find free cna classes.i have went to one before which lasted for a month it was with a nursing home in...

gary mc in Citrus Heights, California

free cna classes in sacramento ca.

i would love to find a free cna class in the sacramento area....

vamospatria@yahoo.com in Larchmont, New York

Updated 56 months ago

free cna classes - 4 Replies

can anyone please tell me of any free cna classes please? I'm a hha but the money is not enough to meet my expenses.I would gladly appreciate it if...

cecelia in Chicago, Illinois

Updated 56 months ago

Free Listing--CNA Training Programs!!!!!!!!! - 2 Replies

www.4cnas.com The Online Magazine for Certified Nursing Assistants We will be adding more listings the week of April 13.

Mwresendes in North Andover, Massachusetts

free CNA training in the Lowell, MA or Nashua NH area

I am looking into on the job training and to obtain a CNA certification in the Lowell MA or Nashua NH area. In 1998 I took a course at Sandwich MA...

ct in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Updated 56 months ago

Full bed bath for stroke patient - 1 Reply

How do you give a bath to a stroke patient in a hospital that is dead weight from the chest down and he/she is on your shift detail watch? This is...

NEW CNA in Cleveland, Ohio

STNA -STATE TEST

HI..I TAKE MY STNA TEST ON FRIDAY I'M NOT REALLY WORRIED ABOUT THE WRITTEN TEST BUT FOR THE SKILLS TEST HOW ARE THEY GIVEN WILL YU BE IN THE ROOM BY...

JayC in Brooklyn, New York

CNA in Cincinnati Ohio

Hello I am relocating out of NY to Cincinati in Sept with my CNA certification . Anyone know where I can redo the class for free or low cost.

Working in Austin, Texas

Updated 57 months ago

opening job position - 1 Reply

hello i'm CNA i'm looking for a job position in any facities in Massachusetts if anybody knows one and where i can apply please let me know thank you.

Hana in Vancouver, Washington

Renew my CNA license in Vancouver,WA

i would like to know what should i do to get a new licence, because my will expire in august and i still was not able to find a job... tx

Shay in Cleveland, Ohio

Stna classes

I wanted to take up free STNA,Is there any free classes in the Cleveland area?

Ms Pierson in Ashtabula, Ohio

Looking for CNA classes near Albemarle,NC

I am reloacting to Albemarle,NC in July. I had my STNA in Ohio until February when it expired because I was working for a home health company that...

dede in Shepherdsville, Kentucky

testing

i just moved to ky from ohio to learn that my license are not transferable. I feel like i know what i need to know and would like to just take the...

Zee84 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

cna programs

looking foa cna programs in Oklahoma City

Serenova in Brooklyn, New York

Where can i be trained to become a CNA in NYC

I found some in colleges but they need you to enroll and take pre requisites. I heard some hospitals and nursing homes offer training but i can't...

Brandy McDowell in Asheboro, North Carolina

Classes In North Carolina Test In South Carolina

I know that you can test out here for like $103. I have already been a CNA one time and lost my certification due to me not working. Im currently...

Brandy in Winston Salem, North Carolina

Updated 59 months ago

CNA II - 2 Replies

Does anyone know of a facility other than college campus(most are currently full),offering the North Carolina CNA II Classes, in Winston Salem, High...

- Indeed Host

cna jobs entry level

Hello Erianna, You will have the most success finding the job you want by using our search engine. Just type in job title, company, or keyword...

Jennifer Harp in Atlanta, Georgia

Updated 59 months ago

how to renew my cna lic. - 2 Replies

I have tried to find the right web site, I was told I could renew online

tgrinnell64@yahoo.com in Coventry, Rhode Island

free cna clases in coventry rhode island

I need a career change . I am a very caring person and have always been interested in the medical field . Please let me know of any free or on the...

phyllisgrhm@yahoo.com in Cincinnati, Ohio

free classes in cincinnati

i have already been certified as a stna but i didnt keep my hours up do anyone no if i have to take the classs all over or can i get recertified...

phyllisgrhm@yahoo.com in Cincinnati, Ohio

free classes in cincinnati

412 were are some of the places that offer stna classes free

Page: « Previous   2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.