CNA Classes in Chula Vista, CA or San Diego area

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (351 to 380 of 380)
Page:  « First « Previous   5  6  7  8   

talia267 in San Diego, California

45 months ago

Hii i've been trying to get in contact with IHG and every time i call i reach a voice mail for some one named Maria. I have also Never gotten a reply back for the 2 emails i've sent.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Judy in Rancho Santa Fe, California

43 months ago

Lady_maverick in Murrieta, California said: I understand Dre of San Diego, at times like this I don't blame you looking for something less if not free. As a private provider though we are the cheapest in town, others charges 4 to 6 thousand dollars and I refuse to understand why they could charge a very high tuition fee for a CNA Training that will even take an applicant 2 to 3 months of training. Our fee is very competitive to Red Cross who also offers the training for about 1800. Anyway, my school welcomes unemployed people who might qualify for assistance with EDD(Employment Development Department)we are on their providers list and Military spouses who might also qualify to open a Career Advancement Account on base where their spouses are assigned. Good luck to you.

What school are you from that offers CNA training?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

cj91950 in san diego, California

42 months ago

i'm looking for a paid on site training, I live here in San Diego, Chula Vista. Do you have any idea where I can do my training closer to home. i'm available from 7:00am to 1:00pm. if any one knows a training site for cna pls leave a a contact no and ill give you a call asap.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

thesaurusmvrc in San Diego, California

40 months ago

Judy in Rancho Santa Fe, California said: What school are you from that offers CNA training?

Judy,
I went to CNA school called Trinity Health Education and it is located in miramar area. They have different expert instructor on different areas. I just finished and pass the board recently. Great school, we all get hired right away.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

carol in San Diego, California

37 months ago

how much is tuition for cna class?Scholarships? Grants?Will EDD help with tuition?My zip code is 92104 want closest location.Any kind of financing?Is there additional cost for books, supplies,uniforms, tests?Please send me informational brochure with specifics regarding tuition and start dates, times and location,grants and scholarships.thank you.genuinely appreciate contact info.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

rgacud in San Diego, California

37 months ago

why do you need loans, go find a cna program that offers it for free but you have to pay for uniforms, licensure fee, books, and stuff.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

rgacud in San Diego, California

37 months ago

Kiana1 in San Diego, California said: @rgacuddd...WHERE DO YOU GO...PLEASE TELL ME

centre city, located in downtown san diego.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

carol gonsalves in San Diego, California

36 months ago

thank you for responding; still need address and cost of cna class and phone no.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Robgac in San Diego, California

36 months ago

It's at downtown San diEgo look it up and the fee is free except for books state exam and uniforms

Robgac in San Diego, California

36 months ago

steve040370 in Chula Vista, California said: anybody knows where I can find a schools in San Diego which offer ACCUTE CARE TRAINING?? I want to enroll and have a job in hospital after I have it finished. I am a cna worker in chula vista home care . Pls give me info, am waiting my email steve040370@yahoo.com

Southwestern college

Gulzhan in Spring Valley, California

36 months ago

Lady_maverick in Temecula, California said: We are gonna have CNA Classes but it is at Clairemont Mesa, San Diego, but keep in touch if get get more callers in Temecula area we will definitely open one. My number is <contact information removed>

Please email me at moscoba@yahoo.com for CNA classes schedule. Thanks!!!

AD in El Centro, California

35 months ago

Can any one help me where can i get CNA classes in san diego or close to sd?And where do the classes start.

swwetcoastie in Riverside, California

35 months ago

AD in El Centro, California said: Can any one help me where can i get CNA classes in san diego or close to sd?And where do the classes start.

I just finished my cna Friday and passed the state boards. i loved the program at ihg . (international health group inc) they are in claimant on dagger st

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

canizalezd in San Diego, California

34 months ago

Lady Maverick in Lake Elsinore, California said: We offer the 24 Days CNA Training Program, if you can email me to ihgmethod3_equivalency@ yahoo.com i will send you a detailed info sheet. Thank you.

Good morning. I currently have my CNA but would like to receive Acute Care Training. Would anyone know where I can go for this? Thanx Diana

Angelo in San Jose, California

34 months ago

Where can I find a School which caters CNA program in San Diego, Chula Vista.

Thank You.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

JD

34 months ago

Hi I have completed the CNA program and passed the State test. They offer the CNA program at both National City and Chula Vista Adult schools. One requirement is to take their Home Care or Health Care Essentials class (can't remember the name). The CNA program I found to be cheaper than any other place, less than $400. This includes uniform, books, live scan, etc. The CNA program itself is about 3 months long. The essentials class is about the same.

Now I'm trying to find out where I can take CEU classes?

OmarT619 in Compton, California

34 months ago

hello i am about to relocate to san diego and am wondering if you know of any facilities that can help me to get a cna certificate and also a rna liscense as well, thank you...

Angelo in San Jose, California

33 months ago

Hi! thank you for the information. I'm really interested, if you don't mind do you have phone number of that school? so I can get some details.

Thank you so much and i'll wait for your reply.

darlene regnier in Yuma, Arizona

33 months ago

I moved to yuma az

rrag89@yahoo.com in Los Angeles, California

25 months ago

Lady_maverick in Murrieta, California said: CNA 's are not the only underpaid workers, if you think you are, I guess you know what I am trying to say, get some more education , as what I have said climb the ladder of opportunities, come on kababayan I have and still helping people that calls our school but cannot afford the tuition fee, like getting into our LVN Bridge Program, because they are really interested I ask them to bring in CNA's that will qualify to the program and I will help them with their tuition fees. If you had been a CNA for 5 years email me, I will put you into our program towards challenging the BVNPT for LVN licensure then to the LVN Transition to RN then you be the happiest person I guarantee. You might wanna google BVNPT's website and look for the link Method 3/Experience and/or Equivalency so you know what I am talking about. Have a good day.

Hi there,I been a CNA for 5 years,and interested in challenging the
"BVNPT"transition rrag89@yahoo.com.Thanks

Sca_2012 in Los Angeles, California

25 months ago

canizalezd in San Diego, California said: Good morning. I currently have my CNA but would like to receive Acute Care Training. Would anyone know where I can go for this? Thanx Diana

SWC in Chula vista they have acute care class....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Gmarie in Miami, Florida

17 months ago

Hello: I was laid off from my govt job and will be relocating to San Diego, CA. I just finished my CNA certification here in Miami. I had to interrupt my LPN (LVN) course due to loss of funds to pay for school. I have to transfer my credentials (reciprocity) to California which will take 30 days. Thereafter, I will need to find a job as a CNA. The only skilled experience I have are the Nursing Assistant clinicals (2 weeks-nursing home). I took care of my terminally ill parents before they passed away (bathing, peri-care, documenting changes, taking vitals). My parents did not have insurance and we could not afford a nurse 24 hrs, so I had to learn whatever I could to assist them in between the patient care visits. I also have 3 kids that I raised by myself. There was plenty of bodily fluids, hospital visits, diseases, fevers and child care, but I know this can't be added to a resume. Any suggestions where I begin to look for work would be really helpful. I know this is what I was born to do.

CNA program in Eastlake, Chula Vista in Chula Vista, California

16 months ago

Hi the best deal on CNA program and great teaching environment will be in Eastlake Medical College . If you need more info visit www.eastlakemedicalcollege.com 2571 Mast Way Chula Vista 91914,their , good luck:)

CNA program in Eastlake, Chula Vista in Rialto, California

16 months ago

OmarT619 in Compton, California said: hello i am about to relocate to san diego and am wondering if you know of any facilities that can help me to get a cna certificate and also a rna liscense as well, thank you...

Hi the best deal on CNA program and great teaching environment will be in Eastlake Medical College . If you need more info visit www.eastlakemedicalcollege.com 2571 Mast Way Chula Vista 91914, , good luck:)

16 months ago

OmarT619 in Compton, California said: hello i am about to relocate to san diego and am wondering if you know of any facilities that can help me to get a cna certificate and also a rna liscense as well, thank you...

Hi the best deal on CNA program and great teaching environment will be in Eastlake Medical College . If you need more info visit www.eastlakemedicalcollege.com 2571 Mast Way Chula Vista 91914, good luck:)

16 months ago

Angelo in San Jose, California said: Where can I find a School which caters CNA program in San Diego, Chula Vista.

Thank You.

Hi the best deal on CNA program and great teaching environment will be in Eastlake Medical College . If you need more info visit www.eastlakemedicalcollege.com 2571 Mast Way Chula Vista 91914, good luck:)

sandiegoheart in San Diego, California

11 months ago

theresa in Kidderminster, United Kingdom said: Could you please let me know the name of the place in El Cajon that does on site training.I have CALLED every were.

HI There is a CNA SCHOOL inSAN DIEGO EASTLAKE MEDICAL COLLEGE .They teach CNA program day time 22 days for $975 tuition and + 180 enrollment fee which will cover your finger printing back ground check and 2 set of scraps and your BLS certificate. you can visit their web site at www.Eastlakemedicalcoleege.com

11 months ago

Gulzhan in Spring Valley, California said: Please email me at moscoba@yahoo.com for CNA classes schedule. Thanks!!!

HI THERE IS A CNA SCHOOL IN SAN DIEGO EASTLAKE MEDICAL COLLEGE !!!They teach CNA program day time 22 days for $975 tuition and + 180 enrollment fee which will cover your finger printing back ground check and 2 set of scraps and your BLS certificate. you can visit their web site at www.Eastlakemedicalcoleege.com

11 months ago

if you are looking for basic CPR or BLS, First Aid classes , certification through American Heart Association , you can get your CPR/BLS for health care providers from CPR school in San Diego HEART SAVER only $45 for BLS their web site address is www.Sandiegoheartsaver.com

Liz in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

11 months ago

Feel free to check out www.findcnaclasses.com/state/california-ca/ for more information about CNA classes in California

Page:  « First « Previous   5  6  7  8   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.