CNA License transfer

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 78 of 78)
Page:  « Previous   1  2   

candace in Floyds Knobs, Indiana

56 months ago

I hope i can help anyone I have my naII in north carolina and I have been Indiana for 26 years and louisville kentucky also,that is cna and as a tech...so anyone need advice you can always challenge a test for that state and you only have to work 1 -8 hour shift by law to keep it in that state even if you can work in another state,keep copies and send a paycheck stub in with a copy of your license or certificate to your home state where certified and that will help keep it active.there are always ways like go to ncbon.org or com and go to certifications and so on applies for all states.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Catherine PIckle in Kosciusko, Mississippi

56 months ago

Navy Guy in San Diego, California said: My girlfreind is moving out here to SD california, and she is now a registered CNA in virginia. If anyone could tell me how or what she needs to do to transfer her certification, so that she doesnt have to retake the training out here, it would be much appreciated. We've looked all over the internet, and are soon going to give up hope and just put her through the training again. Is the transfer possible? Anyone have a number to call or a link to the forms? Any help would be great.[/Q

You can go to the website www.nnaap.com and they will tell u how to get your information transfer to another state. Good luck to you and your friend hope every thing works out well.\

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

natali in Austin, Texas

56 months ago

how do i tranfer my cna from LA to TX

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

candace in New Albany, Indiana

55 months ago

great eric of indiana in Edinburgh, Indiana said: you have to retake it,and re do everything..believe it or not

you can challenge the state test they send you a book you study and take the test.... you do not have to go through classes again

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

fefe in Hyattsville, Maryland

54 months ago

Navy Guy in San Diego, California said: My girlfreind is moving out here to SD california, and she is now a registered CNA in virginia. If anyone could tell me how or what she needs to do to transfer her certification, so that she doesnt have to retake the training out here, it would be much appreciated. We've looked all over the internet, and are soon going to give up hope and just put her through the training again. Is the transfer possible? Anyone have a number to call or a link to the forms? Any help would be great.

Hey you have to go to Pearson Vue just google it they have the cna registry for allstates, you'll have to mail copies of your current cna along with a applicatin and a fee. Hope this helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Brittany in Staunton, Virginia

54 months ago

Can Anyone Give Me The Site 2 Ceck And C When My Liceanse Expire Please Let Me Kow!

blender21 in Cedar Rapids, Iowa

53 months ago

If you want to transfer your CNA certificate to another state you need to contact the state board of nursing of the state that you are wanting to work in and request a cetificate by endorsement form. you, the college you went to and any employer you worked for must fill it out and in some states there is fingerprinting required and you will have to pay for that and that costs varies from state to state. the finger printing if for state and FBI so it can take up to 4 weeks for the return on that info, you are responsible for finding out if it went through and for obtaining your new license.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

blender21 in Cedar Rapids, Iowa

53 months ago

Susulicous in Raleigh, North Carolina said: I am moving to Vegas in couple of months or maybe a year, and I have CNA certificat, i wanna see if they are ganna let me do the training again, or just transfer mine to Vegas state, i dont know what to do, need to know exactly what to do need your help, thak you soo much

Go to www.nursingboard.state.nv.us scroll towards the bottom and you will see transfer my CNA certificate it will give you a pdf file to print and fill out. the finger printing results can take up to a month to come back so you will not beable to use your NV CNA license until that comes back, if you meet all of the qalifications they will issue you a temporary license that is valid for 6 months you must compete the certification process with that 6 months ( they will not renew it)or you will not be able to continue working as a CNA. the cost of taking the oral, written and skills test is 120.00 the cost of the finger printing is 52.00.

lisa in Hammond, Indiana

53 months ago

Navy Guy in San Diego, California said: My girlfreind is moving out here to SD california, and she is now a registered CNA in virginia. If anyone could tell me how or what she needs to do to transfer her certification, so that she doesnt have to retake the training out here, it would be much appreciated. We've looked all over the internet, and are soon going to give up hope and just put her through the training again. Is the transfer possible? Anyone have a number to call or a link to the forms? Any help would be great.

i had the same problem google reciprocity of cna licnse from virginia to california she needs to file from virgina state board of nursing

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

cynthiaowens44@yahoo.com in Fort Worth, Texas

52 months ago

I trying to trnsfer my medication aide cetificate form fort worth to wichita kansas.

864 in Flushing, New York

52 months ago

I advise to check the dept. of that state and ask them. They will give it to you straight. If it is only a state and not a national you would have to take the test for that state. I don't believe you would have to take the training if you are experienced. Just call them, but that is what I think.

Chellerose in Ladson, South Carolina

50 months ago

I am trying to transfer my state of alabama nursing assistant licencse to the state of georgia, how do i do it?

tashao in Norfolk, Virginia

50 months ago

recently move here to Virginia and holds a certificate as a CNA in the state of FL. any help will be greatly appreciated. thanks

Lady Maverick

50 months ago

tashao in Norfolk, Virginia said: recently move here to Virginia and holds a certificate as a CNA in the state of FL. any help will be greatly appreciated. thanks

File a receprocity if I understand it right you are moving from Florida to California.

50 months ago

no, i moved from FL to VA,and it seeking way to fransfer my license as a CNA.

Surujdai Clarke in Savannah, Georgia

50 months ago

kristal White in Greensboro, North Carolina said: I want to transfer my CNA's to Savannah G.A. How do I do that?

Surujdai Clarke would like t7o transfer my license from N. Y. to Savannah Ga. Where do I get the form to do this ?

Lady Maverick

50 months ago

tashao in Norfolk, Virginia said: no, i moved from FL to VA,and it seeking way to fransfer my license as a CNA.

Inquire with VA if they do receprocity procedure first of all and go from there. In California, CNA Certification is acquired from the Dept. of Public Health Services after completion of the training and passing the State exam. So you might wanna call the department where you acquired certification, I hope this helps.

49 months ago

Thanks for the reply; I will try it and see what happens.

tonigirlnyc@yahoo.com in Magee, Mississippi

49 months ago

Mary gauntt in Phenix City, Alabama said: Ia am trying to transfer my state of alabama nursing asst. licencse to the state of Ga how do i do it

Hi Mary, iT'S VERY SIMPLE, I jUST DONE THE SAME THING i AM RELOCATING FROM EVERGREEN AL, TO GAINESVILLE GA AND ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GO TO THE WEBSITE DOWNLOAD THE FORM FILL IT OUT AND SEND IT IN, INCLUDING A COPY OF YOUR STATE ID, CHECK STUB IF YOU HAVE BEEN WORKING AS A CNA OR YOU CAN HAVE YOUR JOB FILL OUT THE FORM FOR YOU. SEND THE FORM AND IFO TO THE ALABAMA REGISTRY, ALABAMA WILL SEND IT TO GA AND AFTER THAT YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO WAIT ABOUT 10 DAYS. I HOPE THAT I WAS HELPFUL. i AM STILL IN THE PROCESS I HAVE'NT RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM GA YET.

kschnebelt_333 in Milton, Delaware

48 months ago

can i transfer my cna license from indiana to the state of delaware? will delaware except it or will i have to retake the courses?

taniafrgsn3@gmail.com in Denver, Colorado

48 months ago

yes you can transfer your cna to another state. I have a Iowa, colorado, and Nebraska. just look up under reinstatement.some states cost others do not.

dpickeri in Coachella, California

48 months ago

bstephenson79 in Paterson, New Jersey said: what ever the state she has to get a reciprocity it is like a transfer to virgina she has to call the nursing board to that state and they will tell her what to do.

You can print the forms off the internet.I moved to California from ND. and we got all the forms on-line.She has tobe finger-printed have proof of employment and a copy of her state issued certificate and a initial application.

ingramarmywife in Killeen, Texas

47 months ago

That's what I thought, thanks a million!

Gfreezy in Laurel, Maryland

47 months ago

My girlfriend is trying to transfer from VA to MD, I just want to know if her CNA license is good in MD.

brandie163 in Stedman, North Carolina

46 months ago

Sue in Advance, North Carolina said: From the replies above I am assuming that if you have a valid CNA license in another state you have to start over again in North Carolina? Is this true? Does anyone know a number to call here in NC?

If you have a license in another state, you can challenge the NC state exam and skills evaluation. I had a TN cna license, and challenged the NC exam, I passed the written on the first try, but it took me 2 tries to pass the skills. I did pass though, they are really thorough on the skills part. I had to pay for the tests, but it was alot better than having to retake the classes.

julie in Brevard, North Carolina

42 months ago

i dont have a comment but a question...i have my cna 1 license in north carolina and considering moving to alabama in about a year...need to know about transferring license to alabama...thanks for your suggestions in this matter...julie

jbrock in Buena Park, California

36 months ago

kanis in Las Vegas, Nevada said: it is really easy first of all get in contact which the state you are moving to and let them send you the paper you need to filled out.then filled out the paper work and make sure you get the document that is need from the school you attend(they will be asking for this) and if you can wait for them to send it back to you then this will be great for you.if not then you might have to wait until they do the paper work to get you working.

hey do happen to know the number for the state that you are in Las Vegas coz i am planning to migrate there soon

Jay

36 months ago

You can find the Nevada state board of nursing info here nurseslink.org/cna-training/nevada/ along with CNA license and certification requirements in Las Vegas, NV

Page:  « Previous   1  2   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.