CNA Training in St. Louis, MO

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 60)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

Kevin

75 months ago

Greetings!

I am inquiring about becoming a CNA.Please if anyone knows if a hospital or nursing home orovides free CNA trainingin in St. Louis, Mo Please send info!

Thanks,

Kevin

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1162) / No (153) Reply - Report abuse

sarah goskie in Saint Louis, Missouri

74 months ago

i am looking for a hosptile that will do cna training as i work. does anyone know of any in st.louis mo
thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (487) / No (48) Reply - Report abuse

DELORES

71 months ago

LOOKING FOR CNA TRASINING IN ST LOUIS MO

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (151) / No (30) Reply - Report abuse

DOE in Saint Louis, Missouri

68 months ago

Kevin said: Greetings!

I am inquiring about becoming a CNA.Please if anyone knows if a hospital or nursing home orovides free CNA trainingin in St. Louis, Mo Please send info!

Thanks,

Kevin

Delmar Gardens Chesterfield offeres a day class & evening class that if free of charge and also gives you a full times job while going to the class, and you stay on full time after completing the course. Their address is 14855 North Outer 40 Rd. Chesterfield Mo 63017, you can ask to speak w/ Julie.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (141) / No (23) Reply - Report abuse

68 months ago

Moindalou in Saint Louis, Missouri said: I need to find free training for cna classes at night in st louis mo

Delmar Gardens Chesterfield offeres a day class & evening class that if free of charge and also gives you a full times job while going to the class, and you stay on full time after completing the course. Their address is 14855 North Outer 40 Rd. Chesterfield Mo 63017, you can ask to speak w/ Julie.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (51) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

68 months ago

DELORES said: LOOKING FOR CNA TRASINING IN ST LOUIS MO

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (36) / No Reply - Report abuse

68 months ago

christina said: Hi I am looking for free c.n.a. Class to go to in st.louis mo. Or nursing homes or something free and something that will only take me 4months

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

68 months ago

sarah goskie in Saint Louis, Missouri said: i am looking for a hosptile that will do cna training as i work. does anyone know of any in st.louis mo
thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (31) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Sabrina R. Jack in Saint Louis, Missouri

66 months ago

I believe that I am going to go out to the Chesterfield Office and apply for the next opening. Does anyone know when the next opening is

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (50) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

jackie satchfield in hillsboro, Missouri

66 months ago

I am looking for free CNA/CPR training near Hillsboro MO.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jackie L Satchfield in Hillsboro, Missouri

66 months ago

looking for free CNA training near hillsboro mo.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

career in Saint Louis, Missouri

64 months ago

Hi, i am looking for a place that offers cna training in the day! i have already applied at Delmar Gardens and the classes were for the evening. I will pay for my own classes if i have, too.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

kinikki in Kansas City, Missouri

64 months ago

littlshortie88@gmail.com in Saint Louis, Missouri said: Where can i find a free cna class in st louis mo

you can try slate downtown st louis, they have a few very good courses and they are totally FREE...call and ask about the orientation, but make sure you have a valid ID and SS card or they will turn you away.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (41) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

kinikki in Kansas City, Missouri

64 months ago

career in Saint Louis, Missouri said: Hi, i am looking for a place that offers cna training in the day! i have already applied at Delmar Gardens and the classes were for the evening. I will pay for my own classes if i have, too.

try st louis community college at forest park the class is around three hundred and fifty dollars and it starts sept 8, 2009. i am getting in on it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mercedes_ in Saint Louis, Missouri

63 months ago

Hello,

I am desiring to be a nurse. To get started I figured I would start as a CNA. I need to be able to work while I am going to school. I am still working on my prereqs for nursing school but until then I want to train to be a CNA and get some experience doing that for a while until i have to go to nursing school. Any thoughts, advice or contacts?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

63 months ago

Mercedes_ in Saint Louis, Missouri said: Hello,

I am desiring to be a nurse. To get started I figured I would start as a CNA. I need to be able to work while I am going to school. I am still working on my prereqs for nursing school but until then I want to train to be a CNA and get some experience doing that for a while until i have to go to nursing school. Any thoughts, advice or contacts?

Oh and it has to be in St. Louis, MO, Please!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

63 months ago

Hello,

Oh and it has to be in St. Louis, MO, Please!

Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Tracy in Saint Louis, Missouri

61 months ago

DOE in Saint Louis, Missouri said: Delmar Gardens Chesterfield offeres a day class & evening class that if free of charge and also gives you a full times job while going to the class, and you stay on full time after completing the course. Their address is 14855 North Outer 40 Rd. Chesterfield Mo 63017, you can ask to speak w/ Julie.[/QUOTE

Let me tell you aliitle something about Delmar Gardens. It sucks, they will fire you for any little thing within the first 90 days and the girls there are catty and want to see everyone fail and get fired because they feel threatened, I guess for their job. And the initial job sucks, unless you really like ass goo. I hated it, I like to be treated with some respect.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

friend in Saint Louis, Missouri

60 months ago

christina said: Hi I am looking for free c.n.a. Class to go to in st.louis mo. Or nursing homes or something free and something that will only take me 4months

south tech highschool, east central college in union mo

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Mrs. Jones in Saint Louis, Missouri

60 months ago

Im looking for a nursing home that does free cna certification as well as a job placement,thats closer than Delmar Gardens(Chesterfield).. I stay in North County St.Louis & Im tryna do it fast& easy!!Anyone wit anykind of info please let me know....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

CNA Training in Beaverton, Oregon

60 months ago

You can visit www.cnatrainingusa.com for more info how to become a Certified Nursing Assistant

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

xyz in Saint Louis, Missouri

60 months ago

I am looking for a CNA class but forest park classes were full. Someone can tell me how to get in Delmar Gardens class? thanks a lot.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ashley89 in Florissant, Missouri

59 months ago

Thanks,

Kevin

Delmar Gardens Chesterfield have them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ppp in High Ridge, Missouri

59 months ago

south tech have one in april or east central college in union missouri

xyz in Saint Louis, Missouri

59 months ago

Ashley89 in Florissant, Missouri said: Delmar Gardens Chesterfield have them.

They said full, and they don't know when the class will reopen.

shikashi in Florissant, Missouri

59 months ago

whats there phone nuber#?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

doll face in Saint Louis, Missouri

58 months ago

xyz in Saint Louis, Missouri said: I am looking for a CNA class but forest park classes were full. Someone can tell me how to get in Delmar Gardens class? thanks a lot.

forest park classes where n number please???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

dlaferney@centurytel.net in Rolla, Missouri

57 months ago

I am a CNA instructor and examinor looking for work in st.louis , st. County , fenton ,arnold area.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

dlaferney@centurytel.net in Rolla, Missouri

57 months ago

dlaferney@centurytel.net in Rolla, Missouri said: I am a CNA instructor and examinor looking for work in st.louis , st. County , fenton ,arnold area.
dlaferney@centurytel.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Maria in Saint Louis, Missouri

57 months ago

Thanks,

Kevin

Kevin,

Delar Gardens in Chesterfield has free cleasses in the evening. I am not sure if it is a CNA or a Patient Tech. training. Good Luck to you.

Maria

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Maria in Saint Louis, Missouri

57 months ago

Moindalou in Saint Louis, Missouri said: I need to find free training for cna classes at night in st louis mo

delmar gardens in chesterfield

mzwalker in Saint Louis, Missouri

55 months ago

hi guys do you know any nursing homes that would train you in kansas city, mo

Linda White in Imperial, Missouri

55 months ago

I have worked as a na most of my life, now I need some certification,is thier any free cna classes that I can take ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

cierra in Saint Louis, Missouri

55 months ago

Thanks,

Kevin

hi, my name is cierra i once worked @ a nursing home called price memorail in eurake they pay you while earning your cna

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Lynne in Saint Louis, Missouri

49 months ago

Tracy in Saint Louis, Missouri said:

This was exactly my experience. Apparently a whole week of on-the-job training is 'too much' to need, especially if you've never worked in the field before. Also, they like to train you on one wing of the facility and then expect you to be able to work weith residents in ALL wings with no experience in said areas at all!

Lynne in Saint Louis, Missouri

49 months ago

Stacey in Saint Louis, Missouri said: Inquiring for training classes for CNA in St. Louis ASAP

Jefferson college is going to offer one starting in January of next year. I'm going to look into it.

Stacey in Saint Louis, Missouri

49 months ago

I was certified twice in a 12 year period. I worked at a hospital in Illinois back in 1989. Now 20 years later I wanted to return to the field and keep getting road blocks. I will look into Jefferson College and hope for the best. Thanks for the reply.

kim in Saint Louis, Missouri

47 months ago

i just finished a medical assistant course, but im now looking for a certified nursing course in st.louis,mo that is not expensive or is free in the south st.louis city or county area 12

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

47 months ago

socialwkr in Missouri said: This website lists the approved Missouri CNA programs:
dhss.mo.gov/safety/cnaregistry/pdf/CNAApprovedTA.pdf

i think my statement was misunderstood, i live in st.louis,mo and i am looking for a certified nursing assistant course in st. louis, mo preferably in the south city or south county area, thank you for your replies, but i am really only trying to stay in the south st. louis area or south county area

47 months ago

socialwkr in Missouri said: This website lists the approved Missouri CNA programs:

i think my statement was misunderstood, i live in st.louis,mo and i am looking for a certified nursing assistant course in st. louis, mo preferably in the south city or south county area, thank you for your replies, but i am really only trying to stay in the south st. louis area or south county area

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

socialwkr in Missouri

47 months ago

Hi Kim,

These are the only approved schools in Missouri that have a state-approved course for certified nursing assistant training. These are listed below on the a document provided by the Missouri Dept of Health & Senior Services.

If you were to obtain your CNA at a school/program not approved by the state, your certificate would not be recognized by DHSS and you would not be able to work in long-term care facilities.

Refer to this PDF for the state approved programs.......the listing is in alphabetical order by county.

Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

nene in Kansas City, Missouri

46 months ago

dlaferney@centurytel.net in Rolla, Missouri said: I am a CNA instructor and examinor looking for work in st.louis , st. County , fenton ,arnold area.

hi my name nene look to get my cna certified do you do cna one on one or do class in st louis mo or do you no some one or nurseing home free or some one i can pay thems

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Ruth in Saint Louis, Missouri

46 months ago

thanks for the information...will help out a lot.

ashley in Belleville, Illinois

45 months ago

Im looking for free cna training in belleville il or around the area.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Dot in Saint Louis, Missouri

44 months ago

where can I take the state certification without taking a class

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

44 months ago

44 months ago

were can i take the exam

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

44 months ago

were can i take the cna exam only

Lavona Nelson in Saint Louis, Missouri

44 months ago

i am looking to get my cna is there any other place besides delmar garden or forest park now does the st.louis public school have cna traing and do they pell grants and how long is the program

Lavona Nelson in Saint Louis, Missouri

44 months ago

I AM LOOKING FOR CNA TRAINING IN ST.LOUIS BESIDES DELMAR GARDENS AND FOREST PARK AND NOW DO THE SAINT LOUIS PUBLIC SCHOOLS HAVE CNA TRAINING AND DO THEY TAKE PELL GRANTS FOR AA PAYMENT

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.