Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Irene Kalonji in Portland, Oregon

117 months ago

I am looking for free CNA classes.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

irenebk in Portland, Oregon

117 months ago

For now I am looking for free CNA classes in Portland, Oregon.

Reply - Report abuse

Eric Henderson in Portland, Oregon

117 months ago

I'm curious about what luck you had in finding free CNA training in Portland. I'm just starting to look at becoming a CNA myself. If you could share any tips I'd be grateful. Thanks

Reply - Report abuse

Amanda in Portland, Oregon

116 months ago

Hey, the website isn't working. Do you have a phone number or any information regarding times of classes and clinicals and tuition amounts? I just attempted to register at PCC (the day of summer '08 registration start) and they are ALL FULL!! Please let me know.

Thanks,
Amanda
jaapeek@comcast.net

Julie in Portland, Oregon said: I ma opening a school for CNA and CMA training very soon. It will be in Portland, possibly in the southeast area. It is called Caregiver Training Institute. The web site will be up soon at www.thecaregivertraininginstitute.com. And the school will be listed on the Oregon State board of nursing web site. I am currently looking for a building and hope to be open in June. I will be offering all CNA courses; the Nursing assistant course as well as the CNA 2 programs in Acute Care, Dementia Care and Restorative Care. We also hope to have in the future a course on Activity Director, medical Terminology, and possibly Phleobotomy also. I have instructors ready to go and an office staff who knows this business well and are ready to start. I hope this helps!
See you soon, Julie

Reply - Report abuse

Roger in Charlotte, North Carolina

116 months ago

I am looking for a training program to complete the nurse aide II here in the Charlotte area

Reply - Report abuse

trudy in Charlotte, North Carolina

116 months ago

Check with Central Piedmont Community College here in Charlotte. I believe they have a program. Also do a "search engine" for CNAII programs in Charlotte, NC

Reply - Report abuse

Lisa in Portland, Oregon

115 months ago

Hi Julie,

Your website is still under construction. Do you have evening/weekend options for those of us working on prerequisites for nursing school and work full time? Thank you!

Julie in Portland, Oregon said: I ma opening a school for CNA and CMA training very soon. It will be in Portland, possibly in the southeast area. It is called Caregiver Training Institute. The web site will be up soon at www.thecaregivertraininginstitute.com. And the school will be listed on the Oregon State board of nursing web site. I am currently looking for a building and hope to be open in June. I will be offering all CNA courses; the Nursing assistant course as well as the CNA 2 programs in Acute Care, Dementia Care and Restorative Care. We also hope to have in the future a course on Activity Director, medical Terminology, and possibly Phleobotomy also. I have instructors ready to go and an office staff who knows this business well and are ready to start. I hope this helps!
See you soon, Julie

Reply - Report abuse

lisamaxim in Portland, Oregon

115 months ago

Thank you so much! I'll look into it. The challenge is that I work full time and go to school at night 2 days a week. I really need something on the weekend. I'll even volunteer my time if I can get my CNA to apply for nursing school. Thanks again for your help, I'll give them a ring.

Reply - Report abuse

Mahanga Astrup in Clearlake, California

115 months ago

I live in Cobb near Clearlake California I am looking for free trainging CNA I like to takecare senior at my home but I need help.

Reply - Report abuse

Julie Bucher Program Director in Portland, Oregon

115 months ago

Lisa in Portland, Oregon said: Hi Julie,

Your website is still under construction. Do you have evening/weekend options for those of us working on prerequisites for nursing school and work full time? Thank you!

Hi Lisa,
Yes to your question! We plan on having evening classes along with many other choices also. Our hope is to provide classes for many needs. You will find part-time daytime classes, part-time evening classes, weekend classes as well as the full-time daytime classes. We will also will offer the CNA 2 classes on a rotating basis and I have two of those programs now at the Oregon State Board of Nursing for the CNA 2 Restorative and CNA 2 Acute Care for the approval process. I should know very soon on those when we can start to offer them. The building is at 13909 SE Stark St. I do not have the phones in yet and the web site will be up very soon. You can contact me at caregivertraining@comcast.net and get on the list for the classes. Just let me know which class and at what time of day: evening, weekend full-time or part-time day classes. We hope to have classes starting just after the 4th of July. We are also offering a Med Aide class with all new stuff. NO MORE HEAVY MATH!!! No more memorizing meds. Much EASIER!! We have beautiful classrooms, labs will be set up very professionally. We have put alot of thought into your wellbeing! We want the students to grow and be excited about the medical field and the possibilities out there. There are several programs available but this one will be based on repect and integrity and professionalism. We value you and your future!

Reply - Report abuse

Julie Bucher Program Director in Portland, Oregon

115 months ago

Amanda in Portland, Oregon said: Hey, the website isn't working. Do you have a phone number or any information regarding times of classes and clinicals and tuition amounts? I just attempted to register at PCC (the day of summer '08 registration start) and they are ALL FULL!! Please let me know.

Thanks,
Amanda
jaapeek@comcast.net

Hi Amanda,
Hang in there the web site should be up in a week or so. I am working on it so that it will be easy to use and full of info for you to have available. The school is currently being furnished with all that is needed to get it open. We are working as hard as we can to have this happen quickly. You can send requests and questions to me at caregivertraining@comcast.net and I will try to get back with you as soon as possible. You can also get on the list for the first orientation and get into classes right after that. I hope classes will be ready just after the 4th of July. I ahve two instructors and myself who will be teacdhing initially and am looking to hire more nurses also. I hope this helps, we are doing everything possible to open soon. Thank you for your interest! Julie

Reply - Report abuse

115 months ago

trudy in Charlotte, North Carolina said: I am interested in becoming a CMA and would like to know what my options are, here in Charlotte, NC.
Thanks for any help from anyone!

Is CMA a certified medical assistant or a certified medication aide

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

115 months ago

Roger in Charlotte, North Carolina said: I am looking for a training program to complete the nurse aide II here in the Charlotte area

Thanks Trudy

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

cindy in Manhattan, Kansas

114 months ago

Julie,
I am really interested in the class you are planning on giving. Any idea yet to when this will start? I keep checking your web page but it say's it is still under construction. Thanks for any info. you can give as I plan on moving to Portland soon, and want to take a class asap when I get there.
Would appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks
Cindy

Reply - Report abuse

Julie Bucher, Program Director in Portland, Oregon

114 months ago

Hi Cindy, Sorry for the web page issues, I have had to change companies for that and am told that it will be up this coming week. The web page people I went with really did not work out for me and I was left hanging. We hope to be open by the 14th of July and doing classes the following week. Possibly by the 21st. We are going to have full-time, part-time (evening) and weekend classes in the NA-1, CNA 2 and med aide programs. The phones go in on Tuesday, the signs will follow and as soon as we get all the supplies and equipment needed into the building, we will get open. For now, you can contact me at caregivertraining@comcast.net Please tell your friends about us also. We have 3 beautiful classes and two labs we are setting up and will be offering the highest quality programs (we are all experienced in this field). I hope this helps and I know your frustration with the wait. I think it will be worth it though. Take care, Julie

Reply - Report abuse

114 months ago

Hello to everyone in Portland Oregon wanting to take nursing assistant and medication assistant classes, Just a reminder that Oregon law requires you to attend an orientation before you can be registered into these classes. Some places do this just before the class starts. At Caregiver Training Institute we will be having the orientaion programs once or twice weekly, it is FREE, and you can register for any upcoming class we have on the schedule. Everything you will need to know about the registration process will covered in the orientation, payment can be collected, info on the necessary things to be completed like criminal history background checks and TB testing will be done at this time. Orientations will be listed on the web page when it gets up and running and you can send me your name and contact info on my email for the first scheduled orientation. The email address is caregivertraining@comcast.net
Hope to see you there!
Julie

Reply - Report abuse

Louise in Beaverton, Oregon

114 months ago

See you soon, Julie

Dear Julie:
Is your program associated with Caregiving Careers,Inc in Southwest Portland (The same people who operated Making Life Easier on the Beaverton/Hillsdale highway are running it)?
By the way, your program sounds very interesting and there are many people talking about it!
Thanks - Louise

Reply - Report abuse

114 months ago

Hi Louise, I am not associated with them. I did an extensive business name search with the sate of oregon for my name and if their name was registed I would have chosen a different name for my school. When I found out that their name was so similar to mine I was kind of upset with this, but at this point I cannot do much about it. My school is very different from theirs in that we are an Oregon State Board of Nursing certified program. The programs we offer lead to the certification process to become a CNA, CMA or CNA 2 in the Dementia care field, Restorative Care field or Acute Care field. That process is, of course, state board testing after you have completed the program at any certified school. Each program has been established by state law and our programs have followed these statutes carefully. I do not think that the Caregiving Careers inc people offer the CNA programs, and I wonder if their program is Oregon state education approved. You should check into this before attending any classes. Any program that offers any type of certificate must be either approved by the board of nursing or state board of education. You can get information on the regs from the Oregon Department of Human Services. And, you can always just ask the school you want to attend. When we get our other courses ready to offer, those courses like Activities Director and others that are not approved and regulated by the state board of nursing I will go through the long and tedious process of getting my instructors and programs certified by the state board of education. I already have the applications and will be doing it all the correct way. It is costly and lengthy to do this, but I will do it right. I care about my students and I want them to trust our school, that they will get the best educational experience possible from my school. Bottom line-I CARE ABOUT YOU! I want your future to be the one you plan on and work for.
Thanks-Take care, Julie

Reply - Report abuse

Sharon K. Brothers in Oregon City, Oregon

114 months ago

cindy in Manhattan, Kansas said: Julie,
I am really interested in the class you are planning on giving. Any idea yet to when this will start? I keep checking your web page but it say's it is still under construction. Thanks for any info. you can give as I plan on moving to Portland soon, and want to take a class asap when I get there.
Would appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks
Cindy

Just a note to everyone looking for training to become a CNA: effective July 1, 2008 our new OHCA/aQuire online nursing assistant training program is accepting applicants. This is the only ONLINE CNA course in Oregon, approved by the Oregon Board of Nursing. You complete the classroom portion of the course online - where you want, when you want. Then, you finish your training by participating in lab and clinical training programs at one of 45 participating nursing facilities throughout the state of Oregon. Since July 1, we have had over 40 applicants; the first class has already finished their online portion and are in the lab/clinical part of their training. If you'd like more information please go to www.OregonCNAonline.com. You can view participating facilities and complete an online application to get started - today! Becoming a CNA is a career move that will open new doors for you. You can make a difference while you're making a living! Please contact me directly if you have any further questions (Sharon@aquiretraining.com)

Reply - Report abuse

Emily in Portland, Oregon

114 months ago

Julie, do you know what the costs will be for your program?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Deborah@*****.*** in Portland, Oregon

114 months ago

Julie Bucher, Program Director in Portland, Oregon said: Hi Louise, I am not associated with them. I did an extensive business name search with the sate of oregon for my name and if their name was registed I would have chosen a different name for my school. When I found out that their name was so similar to mine I was kind of upset with this, but at this point I cannot do much about it. My school is very different from theirs in that we are an Oregon State Board of Nursing certified program. The programs we offer lead to the certification process to become a CNA, CMA or CNA 2 in the Dementia care field, Restorative Care field or Acute Care field. That process is, of course, state board testing after you have completed the program at any certified school. Each program has been established by state law and our programs have followed these statutes carefully. I do not think that the Caregiving Careers inc people offer the CNA programs, and I wonder if their program is Oregon state education approved. You should check into this before attending any classes. Any program that offers any type of certificate must be either approved by the board of nursing or state board of education. You can get information on the regs from the Oregon Department of Human Services. And, you can always just ask the school you want to attend. When we get our other courses ready to offer, those courses like Activities Director and others that are not approved and regulated by the state board of nursing I will go through the long and tedious process of getting my instructors and programs certified by the state board of education. I already have the applications and will be doing it all the correct way. It is costly and lengthy to do this, but I will do it right. I care about my students and I want them to trust our school, that they will get the best educational experience possible from my school. Bottom line-I CARE ABOUT YOU! I want your future to be the one you plan on and work for.

Reply - Report abuse

Deborah@*****.*** in Portland, Oregon

114 months ago

I am sorry that misinformation was posted on the internet, as it was very unprofessional and wrong. However, I do welcome the opportunity here to set the record straight. Caregiving Careers registered their name with the State of Oregon Corporation Division on 11-23-2007. At that time there were no other new caregiving schools registered with the State of Oregon. On April 21, 2008, Caregiving Careers completed the complicated incorporation process and added the Inc. to our name. It appears by the State of Oregon Corporation records that Julie Bucher filed her Business name (Caregiving Training Institute) on March 24, 2008, four months later.

Caregiving Careers, Inc. is pending approval with the State Board of Nursing for C.N.A. classes. We already have our entire training facility up and running, as we offer continuing education classes and Personal Care Assistant one and two programs. There are many levels of caregiving, and the C.N.A. program is not for everyone. We are in trying times with the shortage of caregivers today and will be in even more tomorrow. Getting quaility training by RN's at any level will only help to improve the quaility of aging for everyone. Please visit our website at www.caregvingcareers.net We also offer continuing education and family training for those who wish to care for their own family at home. We can help you on an individual basis to strengthen your skills so you feel comfortable doing so. Please continue to check our website for updated information or feel free to call us Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm at <Edited by Host: contact info removed>

***Message from Host***
Thank you all for using the indeed forums. In accordance with our policies, any advertising or contact info posted on these forums will be removed. If you would like to contact each other please set up a profile and put your contact info there www.indeed.com/my/profile

Thanks!

Reply - Report abuse

Danielle in Phillipsburg, Kansas

114 months ago

Im looking for online classes for CMA. I am already a Full time working CNA at a nursing home in Phillipsburg. The reason i dont want to go to a campus couple times a week to do this is so i can still work and afford to pay my bills. But i wrk 6-2 shift so i could easily take online classes afterwards.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

114 months ago

Hi Danielle - our online CNA course is only approved in Oregon; we don't yet have CMA courses. Online makes so much sense when you still need to work! Good luck with your search; for others in Oregon looking for online CNA courses, check out our website, www.OregonCNAonline.com. Good luck!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Kahunya in Portland, Oregon

114 months ago

Also try Marquis, Alvamere, Prestige. They all have free classes leading to certification...some have sign on bonuses to work for them paid after several months to a year

Reply - Report abuse

td2008 in Morgan City, Louisiana

114 months ago

How do you create a new discussion??????????????

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

kathryn campbell in Bothell, Washington

113 months ago

i am curently moving to portland OR and am interestd in free CNA nursing classes and i was wondering if anyone knwo s if there will be one starting soon, or wher i may wan tto apply and look into.. please meial me at kathrynkittykat@gmail.com
thank you

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

113 months ago

Hi Kathryn,
We have a very exciting new program for CNA training. The classroom part is now offered online, allowing you to work at your own pace and in your own place-many students work from a library, too - anywhere you can get on the internet. Once the classroom portion is completed, you go to a partnership nursing facility for lab and clinical training. Many partnering facilities are offering this free - to see where, go to the website, www.OregonCNAonline.com. To start the process, apply online at the same website. It's easy, it's free (in many cases) and it can get you going on your career in the health care field! Please don't hesitate to contact me personally if I can help further. Sharon@aquiretraining.com

Reply - Report abuse

Ronda in Sheridan, Oregon

113 months ago

I need a fast CMA class that is starting soon, I am willing to commute so if any one can help please email me. Rmurdock_10@hotmail.com
Thank you

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Amanda in Portland, Oregon

113 months ago

cascade medical school has constant CMA classes. You can visit them at www.cascademedicalschool.com. I just got my CNA though them and they were great and quick

Reply - Report abuse

Lisa in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

113 months ago

Thank you-

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Brenda Adams in Gresham, Oregon

113 months ago

I am looking for a CNA2 Acute care class and i need to know how much it will cost, and how long the class is. I live in SE Portland . Do you have evening classes?
Brenda

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

113 months ago

Caregiver Training Institute will be open very soon. We now have phones, and our signs are up too. I am interviewing for nurse instructors for both classroom and clinical rotations. I have been visiting facilities for clinical settings and have had some very positive reponses.
We will have orientations scheduled hopefully this week and posted on our web page. Or you can get on a mailing list by sending your info to us on email at: caregivertraining@comcast.net
We plan on having both Med aide and NA 1 classes right away and I have several very good instructors for this. Also, I am happy to say that we will be having weekend classes too as I have hired an instructor for this clsss as well.
Our CNA 2 classes in both Restorative and Acute Care will be starting very soon also. And I have been working on clinical training sites for these classes too.
We are at 13909 SE Stark St. in Portland. The #20 bus stops right by us, so bus riders don't have far to go. And I have a large parking lot with lots of lighting for evening hours and good security with an evening security person for everyones safety. Our phone number is 503-257-0117. Call to get on the list for orientations and we will notify you when we do have the schedule ready. Our classes will not be free though as I understand many of you are looking for them. Good luck with that, I hope you do find what you need. We have 4 classrooms and 2 labs for the skills practice time, both are equiped with nice new equipment. We offer nice areas for your breaks-time and each classroom has a kitchenette area with refrigerators and microwaves for you lunch-time needs. I have put a lot of thought and effort into making this school great place for our students. When we do actually get open, maybe sometime this week, I'll post again.
Thank you, Julie Bucher
Program Director
www.thecaregivertraininginstitute.com

Reply - Report abuse

113 months ago

Sounds really good also a friend of mine that is a great RN is interseted in instructing a class!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

nancyrichardsonrncnainstructor in Portland, Oregon

113 months ago

I just want to encourage all of you who are interested in becoming CNAs and CMAs to continue your quest! There are programs out there that can help fund your training. Like WorkForce Training programs, IRCO for foreign immigrants, AARP, and Vocational Rehab, to name a few. I

I will be teaching the first full time day CNA 1 class at Caregiver training Training Institute very soon! I am so looking forward to meeting my students and helping them with their training process. I hope to meet some of you on the first day of classes! I can assure you that the training you will receive at The Caregiver Training Institute will be FIRST CLASS! The school is being founded by Julie Bucher, an RN and experienced CNA/CMA instructor, and Program Director. She is dedicated to creating the best possible learning experience with qualified, Oregon State Board of Nursing Cerfified Instructors. She is creating the best environment possible for students to learn the theory, skills, and bedside hands-on practice for CNAs and CMAs. I hope you will choose our school for your training. We are here to help you bring your life to the next level!

Reply - Report abuse

Amy in Portland, Oregon

113 months ago

Nancy,thanks for your informations,I'm very interested in your programs ,how can I enroll in these programs ,my email is widehears@yahoo.com,Hope hear from you ,Thanks again.

Reply - Report abuse

kathryn campbell in Portland, Oregon

113 months ago

thank you for all teh information please email me more info at kathrynkittykat@gmail.com thank you

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

113 months ago

Amy in Portland, Oregon said: Nancy,thanks for your informations,I'm very interested in your programs ,how can I enroll in these programs ,my email is widehears@yahoo.com,Hope hear from you ,Thanks again.

Hi Amy,

If you are asking about enrolling in classes at our school, The Caregiver Training Institute, just give us a call at 503 257-0117 during daytime hours, M-F. If you are asking about the programs that assist with the tuition and fees for CNA & CMA classes, you will have to research that on your own. Try Googling these programs for Portland, OR, and the state of Oregon. Also, I believe that the SE Portland PCC location, near SE 82nd Ave., may know about some of the funding programs I mentioned in my original posting 4 days ago. That location has English language programs for non-native speakers, too.

Reply - Report abuse

113 months ago

kathryn campbell in Portland, Oregon said: thank you for all teh information please email me more info at kathrynkittykat@gmail.com thank you

Hi Kathryn,

To get more information about our school, The Caregiver Training Institute, you can call us, or check our website. Phone: 503 257-0117, www.thecaregivertraininginstitute.com

Hope to hear from you soon!

Reply - Report abuse

113 months ago

Hello Everyone,
Just a note to all who are looking for Nursing Assistant and Medication Aide programs. Caregiver Training Institute in SE Portland is opening this week. We are setting up our orientation schedules and I will post them as soon as I have them. Maybe later today. We plan on having 3 orientations this week and starting these classes next Monday the 18th. The evening NA classes will start on Monday the 25th. You can call the office at;
503-257-0117 and get your name on the list. Space is limited and we are trying to set up times to get everyone in to register for class.
Prices for these classes are also set. The NA 1 class is $950.00 and the Med Aide class is $625.00 and $800.00 for the clinical rotation. If you have a facility that will let you do your clinical there with a nurse that works at that building, there is a small fee of $50.00 and a skills evaluation after the clinical rotation is completed to pass the program. You will get more information on this at the orientation. All prices include the books, criminal background check, lab fees and supplies. The prices do not include the cost for the OSBN exam or fingerprinting fees. But we will have someone come to the building to do fingerprints for you as this is now required for the OSBN application process.
Also, we will have available for purchase at the school; gait belts, stethoscopes and blood pressure cuffs. Our prices are below retail, we will not be charging you 200% for a book. You will never be over-charged by us on anything we have available. I refuse to take advantage of students who are struggeling with the high cost of education.
I will be meeting with my web page folks later today and the web page will be updated soon too, so keep an eye on it. Our web page is at: www.TheCaregiverTrainingInstitute.com
Watch for the times of orientation coming later today!
Take Care Everyone! Thanks for being patient, this has been a long and sometimes difficult adventure. Julie Bucher, RN.

Reply - Report abuse

113 months ago

So am i understanding this right, that the NA2 class is starting next month and cost 800.00 dollars???? Please let me know so that I may get a sponser!
Brenda Adams

Reply - Report abuse

113 months ago

Julie, is there any way that I can stop by some time on friday and get some thing in writing so that my case worker can take a look at it so i may get some help paying for it???
So do you have a definate date for when your class starts?

Reply - Report abuse

113 months ago

It would probably be better if your case worker called me. I don't have much to give you except the pamphlet about our school. Give the case worker the school phone number, I'll even go in and speak with her about the program. I would love to meet with some of the case workers about our program and tell them about us. I have had many successful students from the work force programs as well as voc rehab and tanif programs. The school phone number is 503-257-0117. Also, you can direct the case worker to the web site at www.thecaregivertraininginstitute.com
And, if you like you can come in and get the pamphlet to show her.
Julie Bucher Program Director
Caregiver Training Institute

Reply - Report abuse

113 months ago

Caregiver Training Institute orientation schedule is set,the days and times are as follows;
Wednesday at 10AM, Thursday at 5PM, and Friday at 2PM. You will need to call the school and get on the list for the orientations because space is limited. Do not worry about the class you are registering for, you can come to any orientation for any class offered on the schedule. We are also going to be offering weekend classes soon and I will put out info on this when we set up that schedule or you can call the school. We are at 13909 SE Stark St. in Portland. The phone number is: 503-257-0117. And the web page is at www.TheCaregiverTrainingInstitute.com Hope to see you there!
Julie Bucher, RN. Program Director

Reply - Report abuse

Rose in Locust Fork, Alabama

113 months ago

Roger in Charlotte, North Carolina said: I am looking for a training program to complete the nurse aide II here in the Charlotte area

Roger:

You can go to the website:

www.americanacademyofhealthcare.org

and send e-mail for registration. I'm sure you will have the best training in Charlotte

Rose

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Julie Bucher in Salem, Oregon

113 months ago

Caregiver Training Institute is open. We are having orientations this week on Tuesday 8/19 at 2PM, Thursday 8/21 at 5PM, and Saturday 8/23 at 1PM. Our beautiful classrooms and labs are ready, and our air conditioned building is clean, newly remodeled and comfortable. The classes have areas set up with refrigerators and microwaves for you lunch-time needs and there is an outdoor area set up with picnic tables and chairs for your breaks. We are at 13909 SE Stark St. right on the busline and have a large parking lot with good lighting for your safety. We offer daytime, evening and weekend classes in the nursing assistant and medication aide programs. In the future we will also have programs for assisted living facilitites and home care agencies. We are also working on having a number of instructors who will travel around the state to facilities who need training programs for their staffing needs. Unfortunatly our programs are not free. We have been listed on the web as being a free program and this is not the case. The cost for the NA program is $950, the med aide class is $625.00 and the clinical is $800.00. All program prices include the books, criminal background check, and lab fees. Call us for more information on future classes at 503-257-0117. Or check out the web page at www.TheCaregiverTrainingInstitute.com for schedules and prices. Hope to see you in class. Julie Bucher, RN. Program Director.

Reply - Report abuse

CONNIE in Portland, Oregon

113 months ago

Lindsey in Portland, Oregon said: If you want a free cna class in portland, I would suggest calling Crestview Nursing Home. The class is ab out 1.5 months 4 days a week, and you do your class and clinicals at the same place. Also, as soon as you are done with the class- they will hire you on as an NA until you get certified (but it must be within 60 days. The only requirement is that you come work for them for I think it's a year afterwards, but I don't believe you sign anything. I'm not a student who has taken the class, but I am one of the CNA's working at crestview training the students on the floor. I can tell you as a person who sees these students every day that they are very competent.

Please Lindsey, what is the full address or contact information for this CRESTVIEW NURSING HOME WHERE CNA CAN BE TRAINED FREE, HANDS ON THE JOB AS THEIR EMPLOYEE? MY CNA EXPIRED 1999 AND I WISH TO GET INTO THE NURSING PROGRAM NOW. THANKS, CONNIE

Reply - Report abuse

adriana in Gresham, Oregon

111 months ago

hi i'm looking for free cna class if you hava any orientation please contact me or leave me a massage by e-mail adriyoe@yahoo.com thanks

Reply - Report abuse

nora in Portland, Oregon

111 months ago

Irene BK in Portland, Oregon said: For now I am looking for free CNA classes in Portland, Oregon.

I am looking for a job a hosiptal and most position you need a cna i have no income and no job so to better my self i need to fine a class where i caon get the training so i can apply for theses position

Reply - Report abuse

nora in Portland, Oregon

111 months ago

Irene BK in Portland, Oregon said: For now I am looking for free CNA classes in Portland, Oregon.

I truly need some help thank you

Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.