Comments (51 to 100 of 552)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

alexandra miller in Detroit, Michigan

75 months ago

lookin for cna classes offered in nuseing homes

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Stacy Thyng in Little River, South Carolina

75 months ago

I am trying to figure out where i am able to take cna classes. I have already taken the course a few years back. I am wondering if i am able to just take the test now after a little bit of studying or do i have to redo it all. I now live in south carolina. Please if anyone has any information email me. stacethang@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

latecia hill in Dallas, Texas

75 months ago

im looking for a nursing home in the area that offer free CNA classes

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (38) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Joy B. Steele in Mooresville, North Carolina

75 months ago

i am looking for Low Cost or Free CNA Class in my area at Mooresville NC...ty

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

tonisha in Titusville, Florida

75 months ago

i am looking for cna classes in titusville... ive called nursing in my area and none of them seem to offer classes for that and the college that i am near u have to 18 but i am only 17 and i know there are classes that help you do that but i can't find them in my area or at least that is affordable and you dont have to be 18 ..please help thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Shirley Ramirez in Phoenix, Arizona

75 months ago

I would like to know of any free or low charge cna classes being offered in my area.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Kendra in Winder, Georgia

75 months ago

I would like to get my cna license from a nursing home in my area.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

A Lee in Beaumont, Texas

75 months ago

I am looking for CNA classes in Beaumont, Texas
deniselee@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

stephannie in Detroit, Michigan

75 months ago

alexandra miller in Detroit, Michigan said: looking for free cna clases

Hi alexandra i have a list of all the nursing homes in detroit i'm not sure which if any have CNA classes but it's worth a try if you would like a copy email me at stephanniewilson@yahoo.com and i send it to you ok.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Nikki in Houston, Texas

74 months ago

I am looking for any nursing homes that offer CNA classes, I am near the Humble area and would prefer a nursing home near my home, but if not that's ok.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Melissa S in Kokomo, Indiana

74 months ago

I am looking for a free CNA class in Kokomo,Peru,Tipton,or around this area.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

74 months ago

thanks stephannie, i would love for you to send me the list. have a blessed day

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

74 months ago

Hello alexandra where do i send it to?

MARQUITA MURRY in Bridgeton, Missouri

74 months ago

i'M LOOKING FOR FREE C.N.A. classes or some that dont cost that much for a black sister trying to make in this wrold. I love taking care of other and it would be a caree not just a paycheck but my life.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

74 months ago

can you E-mail them or do you need my home address

74 months ago

cassandra jones in Detroit, Michigan said: please send me some information about free cna classes asap. THANK YOU

Hi, Cassandra you might want to check out a program called No Worker Left Behind, thourgh michigan works

74 months ago

Chelsea Atkins in Detroit, Michigan said: I would like to find Nursing Homes that offer cna classes near my area.

Hi, Chelsea you might want to check out michigan works, no worker left behind

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Miyou in Miami, Florida

74 months ago

hello, my name is miyou im searching for a CNA class in North Miami Beach fl.Right now im curently in school for (RT)I will be graduated in 2010.but im loking forward to attempt a cna school because im tired working at Burger king,and i want a to work with people because thats what i like doing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

74 months ago

hey alexandra i can email the list to you email me at stephanniewilson@yahoo.com and i'll forward it to you ok

74 months ago

and as far as no worker left behind goes first you have to attend a meeting then see a worker then you get called back for the second counsel where you'll be given a packet to bring back a packet filled out along with other documents then after that you wait until you are called for to the testing then what happens next i am not sure i am still waiting and been waiting since july of 07 for the Nursing program taught by oakland county comm. coll. at the fort street location.

marquita murry in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

74 months ago

Kathleen Hopgood in Milwaukee, Wisconsin said: I am looking for Free cna classes in my city to better my resume.

Hi my name is marquita murry and I just put in an ap for free cna classes the name of the class is horizon home care and hospice it is a very very very good programe. hear the #(414)365-8300 call and check it out I'm sure it will be very helpfull to you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

marquita murry in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

74 months ago

heather bell in Jonesboro, Georgia said: I have been a certified nurse assistant for about six years. But lately I haven't been working in the field for about two an half years and I wanted to get in the cna work again.But my cna license are expired at this current time and I was wondering what I need to do to recertify or renew my cna license.

you only need to renew them go to the place where you got your cna from and ask ? but i sure you just need to renew them.

Mrs murry in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

74 months ago

cory in Milwaukee, Wisconsin said: Jan 18,2008

TO EVERYONE IN THE UNITED STATES in AMERICA.

THERE IS NOTHING FREEE ANYMORE>NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to put my 2 cents in yes it is call (414)365-8300

jo in Arlington Heights, Illinois

74 months ago

Stacy Thyng in Little River, South Carolina said: I am trying to figure out where i am able to take cna classes. I have already taken the course a few years back. I am wondering if i am able to just take the test now after a little bit of studying or do i have to redo it all. I now live in south carolina. Please if anyone has any information email me. stacethang@yahoo.com

Go to your state.gov's website. Look around until you find your state's board of education or whatever body regulates your schools. They should have a list of approved schools. A website that works in Il might work for you too. It's pbv schools directory(private business and vocational). There are alot of private short-term schools in Il.

christine harris in Auburn, Indiana

74 months ago

Is there any places in nursing homes in auburn indiana that offer cna classes

Josh in Philadelphia, Tennessee

74 months ago

Paula Beamon in Kennesaw, Georgia said: trying to find CNA training in Acworth- Kennesaw GA area

I received my cna from Covenant CNA School in Atlanta GA, 142 Mitchell Street Suite 236, Atlanta, GA 30303 404-522-591. The teacher is great

Josh in Philadelphia, Tennessee

74 months ago

heather bell in Jonesboro, Georgia said: I have been a certified nurse assistant for about six years. But lately I haven't been working in the field for about two an half years and I wanted to get in the cna work again.But my cna license are expired at this current time and I was wondering what I need to do to recertify or renew my cna license.

Try Covenant CNA School 404-522-5491 142 Mitchell Street Suite 236 Atlanta GA 30303

Talia Gordon in Duluth, Georgia

74 months ago

I am Planning on becoming a cna, just wanted to know if anyone knows the payrate in GA

Derek Larson in Conyers, Georgia

74 months ago

toya in Laurel, Maryland said: im looking for free cna classes in laurel maryland??????????????/

Call me at 770-316-9576.

ladonna in Columbia, South Carolina

74 months ago

margaret flores in Dallas, Texas said: looking for cna classes

i want to work to be a cna

Rita Shore

74 months ago

I would like to find cna classes in the Decatur Alabama area

debbie in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania

74 months ago

GAYLA BUKS in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania said: Im looking for cna classes in my are, to be able to get certified.
hi, gayla,could you help me?, tryimg to find cna classes to become certified, i live near kingston, only one offering is lcc, do you know of any, if you would be so kind yo help''''' thankyou, indameone@verizon.net''

christine harris in Auburn, Indiana

74 months ago

christine harris in Auburn, Indiana said: Is there any places in nursing homes in auburn indiana that offer cna classes

still havent received reply on mine

MONICA GARCIA in Scottsdale, Arizona

74 months ago

I WILL LIKE TO FIND A FREE CNA CLASSES IN MY AREA. IN SCOTTSDALE OR MESA AZ OR TEMPE AZ.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Christine Laughing in Phoenix, Arizona

74 months ago

I've been looking for a free CNA training program in Mesa area. I am hoping that I will be able to get some information from someone who might know something. I would really appreciate your help. thank-you

Amanda Hiers in Salisbury, North Carolina

74 months ago

Im looking for a free cna class offer in my area. In Barnwell south carolina.

renita graves in Phoenix, Arizona

74 months ago

MIRNA GAUNA in Scottsdale, Arizona said: I WILL LIKE TO FIND A SCHOOL WHO THEY OFFER CNA CLASSES THANK YOU.

hello my name is renita graves and i was interested in wanting to be apart of your cna training classes. i am well aquainted in knowing and learning more about becoming a certified nurse assistant. i would be glad to start the class as soon as possible...thnks again and i hope to hear from you soon

sincerly
renita graves

P.S in Hollywood, Florida

74 months ago

does anyone know any school in the broward or dade county area that offer phlebotomy and EKG classes. I am already a CNA but i need to do these two class to work in the hospital, so can someone please let me know asap. thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

monique newman in Jacksonville, Florida

74 months ago

Hello im new in the area and I'm lookinf for a free or low cost certified nursing program plz someone help.

Adrian Herron in Tampa, Florida

74 months ago

demartmel77@yahoo.com in Brandon, Florida said: I would like to find free cna classes in Brandon, fl. Please email me soon with this information...I need Telefono # or adress...

Thankyou..

herronidell@yahoo.com

nelda bowen in Hahira, Georgia

74 months ago

I need to know if the are cna classes near me and if u have to have a ged are high dep. thanxs

Afni Martinez

74 months ago

Can you please tell me where i can go to a free class in CNA in Phoenix, Az. Thanks.

Afni Martinez

74 months ago

julie I in Scottsdale, Arizona said: I WILL LIKE TO FOUND A SCHOOL FOR CNA CLASSES IN MY ARE. IN SCOTTSDALE AZ.
Can you tell me Julie where is the school called? Is there a phone numbeyou can give me? Thanks.

Jessica in Trenton, Michigan

74 months ago

sHEENA in Salt Lake City, Utah said: i AM INTERESTED IN ATTENDING A CNA CLASS SO I COULD START MY DEGREE FOr RN, IT Is a prerequisite .

it is not a pre req but it will help you along the way.

dorothy in Atlanta, Georgia

74 months ago

I would like to take the test. but i need to know where to get the study material.

Jennifer L. brock in Berrien Springs, Michigan

74 months ago

thank you

Candida

74 months ago

I am interested in attending CNA classes in San Diego Calif. if they offer any CNA classes for free please drop me an e-mail.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Chassity Tyus in Atlanta, Georgia

73 months ago

Hello Everyone! I hear that your looking for CNA Programs and you all live in different states. Have you ever thought about possibly coming to Atlanta, GA to take a four week class and then test to get your certification in what ever state you live in? At Covenant C.N.A. School we offer small classrooms, two class schedule options (9-2,and 5-10), 4 weeks of classes that will more than prepare you for the occupation of CNA's. Not only will you learn the skills you need to know you will also have a chance to be certified in CPR which is often required of any healthcare professional to know. We also offer resume editing to prepare you for applying for jobs.
Keep in mind this school has a 100% passing rate for students who take the board exam in GA. Alot of other shcools don't have that track record. My name is Chassity and if any of you are interested in what I've mentioned then let me know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

michelle in Cranston, Rhode Island

73 months ago

I heard they were giving free cna classes in cranston, warwick, and pawtucket. I would like to know when do these classes start.

France in Memphis, Tennessee

73 months ago

MIRNA GAUNA in Scottsdale, Arizona said: I WILL LIKE TO FIND A SCHOOL WHO THEY OFFER CNA CLASSES THANK YOU.

Were can I get Free CNA class in Memphis, TN

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.