FREE CNA CLASSES IN MY AREA.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 150 of 556)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

Candida

83 months ago

how long are the classes Chasity? Is here a cost to it ? If so how much ? I like to know more information, also like to know expenses for a hotel /motel for the weeks i have to stay for class . sent me the info phone number , address so that I may informed myself more on the CNA class. Thank Candida

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Chassity Tyus in Atlanta, Georgia

83 months ago

The tuition for the classes is $550.
Keep in mind we do have payment plans.
There is a $25 application fees.
The CPR Certification is $25
And the TB test is $15
We offer classes at two different times
9-2 and 5-9. If you aren't able to come to the morning class you can always come to the evening class and vise versa.
Put together folders for all students with all the information asked for when applying for jobs...that includeds your resume. The next classes start April 28th. I research info on hotels and so forth if you are truly interested. If you know anyone else looking for certification let me know as well. Thanx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

83 months ago

Paula Beamon in Kennesaw, Georgia said: trying to find CNA training in Acworth- Kennesaw GA area

Covenant CNA school is only 4 weeks and it is located downtown let me know if your interested. Students have 100% passing rate with our school

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

wanda amparo in Orlando, Florida

82 months ago

wanda like to find a school near to palm bay or melbourne florida thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Lisa j Lewis in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

82 months ago

I WILL LIKE TO FOUND A SCHOOL FOR CNA CLASSES IN MY ARE.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Latoya Arnold in Stone Mountain, Georgia

82 months ago

i am looking for a certified nursing assistint in Goergia.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

LATOYA KING in Davenport, Florida

82 months ago

IM LOOKING FOR CNA CLASSES IN DAVENPORT,FL

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

82 months ago

Latoya King if you are looking for a great Certified nursing program contact Covenant C.N.A School at 4049147729.
Our program is 4 weeks, tuition is $550... we do have payment plans when you come in to do a application bring $25 for the appl. fee and 87.50 for a down payment for the class. Bring your id and ssn card as well. We are located at 142 Mitchell Steet Suite 236, Atlanta, GA 30303. If you have any questions contact the number.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Covenant CNA SChool in Atlanta, Georgia

82 months ago

Paula Beamon in Kennesaw, Georgia said: trying to find CNA training in Acworth- Kennesaw GA area

I hear that your looking for CNA Programs and you all live in different states. Have you ever thought about possibly coming to Atlanta, GA to take a four week class and then test to get your certification in what ever state you live in? At Covenant C.N.A. School we offer small classrooms, two class schedule options (9-2,and 5-10), 4 weeks of classes that will more than prepare you for the occupation of CNA's. Not only will you learn the skills you need to know you will also have a chance to be certified in CPR which is often required of any healthcare professional to know. We also offer resume editing to prepare you for applying for jobs.
Keep in mind this school has a 100% passing rate for students who take the board exam in GA. Alot of other shcools don't have that track record. My name is Chassity and if any of you are interested in what I've mentioned then let me know404-522-5491.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

marci zavala in Yuma, Arizona

82 months ago

i'm from Yuma,AZ and looking for a nursing home to will train me to be a cna..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

colleen nash in Palm Bay, Florida

82 months ago

i need to find a CNA School in my area and i want to know when is the next class start

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Veronica Baker in Saint Louis, Missouri

82 months ago

I am looking for someplace that will train me to get my CNA in and or around Dexter Missouri so that I can take care of my son who is in a coma from my own home instead of having him in a nursing home.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Paris in Colorado Springs, Colorado

82 months ago

tarynn in Denver, Colorado said: I was looking to see if there is a free cna class at night I know of 1 that does during the day,but I can't do it during the day.

Which cna class do you know of during the day?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

alice youngdell

82 months ago

I would like to find CNA classes in mesa AZ. can anyone out htere help me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

alice youngdell

82 months ago

I would like to find a school that offers CNA classes in Mesa AZ> thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Anatti Gonzal in San Diego, California

82 months ago

I want to find a CNA CLASS IN SAN DIEGO AT NIGHT

monique in Riverdale, Georgia

82 months ago

Chassity Tyus in Atlanta, Georgia said: Hello Everyone! I hear that your looking for CNA Programs and you all live in different states. Have you ever thought about possibly coming to Atlanta, GA to take a four week class and then test to get your certification in what ever state you live in? At Covenant C.N.A. School we offer small classrooms, two class schedule options (9-2,and 5-10), 4 weeks of classes that will more than prepare you for the occupation of CNA's. Not only will you learn the skills you need to know you will also have a chance to be certified in CPR which is often required of any healthcare professional to know. We also offer resume editing to prepare you for applying for jobs.
Keep in mind this school has a 100% passing rate for students who take the board exam in GA. Alot of other shcools don't have that track record. My name is Chassity and if any of you are interested in what I've mentioned then let me know.

monique

mercy joseph in Lilburn, Georgia

82 months ago

Hai Chassity,
I would like to know when is your next class after the april 28 and can you let me know since I have some body who wants to come from chicago,.
Thanks, mercy joseph

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

zukkygina in rockville, Maryland

82 months ago

monique in Riverdale, Georgia said: monique

hi monique, thanks for that response but you didnt state the amount, or it is free of charge and are there clinicals too and do one need to meet certain criteria to attend, pls respond urgently, thank you.

82 months ago

Tuition for the class is $550 for the whole for weeks. This includes clinicals and uniforms. Books are loaned out to the students or the students can purchase them. CPR certification is $25 and TB test is $15. That is all the fees for this class. Anymore questions?

82 months ago

Chassity Tyus in Atlanta, Georgia said: Tuition for the class is $550 for the whole for weeks. This includes clinicals and uniforms. Books are loaned out to the students or the students can purchase them. CPR certification is $25 and TB test is $15. That is all the fees for this class. Anymore questions?

Hi, Chassity, can i join the class? and can i have the address and phone of how to reach the sch, thanks.

82 months ago

monique in Riverdale, Georgia said: monique

i am interested, how soon can i join and at what price? thanks for ur help.

82 months ago

Our next class starts on June 23rd. What I can do is send you a email with all the required forms that need to be filled out to your email. All you would have to do is fill them out and send in your $25 money order made out to Covenant C.N.A School to get you enrolled in the class. All I will need is your email.

Emmanuel in Tampa, Florida

82 months ago

Hhey, Did you get any information about a CNA training in Brandon, please send me a reply as asoon as you can. thank you.

82 months ago

Candida said: how long are the classes Chasity? Is here a cost to it ? If so how much ? I like to know more information, also like to know expenses for a hotel /motel for the weeks i have to stay for class . sent me the info phone number , address so that I may informed myself more on the CNA class. Thank Candida

Where you able to get in contact with anyone regarding your questions about our school? If not, send me your email and I can get you the information

Anatti Gonzal in San Diego, California

82 months ago

i would like you to e-mail me info, too please. Is it a night class? is it here in san diego??

82 months ago

No the School is in Atlanta, GA

Susan in Tempe, Arizona

82 months ago

julie I in Scottsdale, Arizona said: I WILL LIKE TO FOUND A SCHOOL FOR CNA CLASSES IN MY ARE. IN SCOTTSDALE AZ.

did you find free cna classes? Please share.... Scottsdale AZ or Phoenix

emma north in Spring, Texas

82 months ago

MIRNA GAUNA in Scottsdale, Arizona said: I WILL LIKE TO FIND A SCHOOL WHO THEY OFFER CNA CLASSES THANK YOU.

I'm already certified as an cna,i'm looking for free cna classes.

alice youngdell

82 months ago

Mirna,
No, I didn't find any "FREE"CNA classes. But MCC(Mesa Community College)does have CNA classes that start in about two weeks.
You must have a Clearence Card issued but the DPS, these take about 3-6 weeks to get. You have to go to PHX 2320 N,20th Ave, then fill out the packet, then go to DPS(NE corner of Washington & 7TH Street)where they will take your finger prints.Take the packet and $43 money order & send it to the address on the packet. Nope not done yet! After that you sign up for CPR Classes (given @ most hospitals in AZ) for a fee of $20-$40, When you recieve your c card from the DPS and a CPR Certificate you can sign up for CNA classes @ MCC. You must be a USA Citizen!!! A clearence card is required by AZ law in order to work in ANY AZ facility were a person is working with children, adults or seniors! Which I for one think is absolutely needed! I hope this helps you or someone! Alice

Tracy in Glendale, Arizona

82 months ago

julie I in Scottsdale, Arizona said: I WILL LIKE TO FOUND A SCHOOL FOR CNA CLASSES IN MY ARE. IN SCOTTSDALE AZ.

I am not sure when you posted this but I have been looking everywhere. The only two I found are Life Care Centers of North Glendale 602-843-8433 and Sun Grove Village Care Center in Peoria 623-566-0642. I know you are in Scottsdale. I searched for Nursing homes and skilled nursing facitilies and called every one on the list til I found some. The ones I spoke to the classes are free - 4 weeks and then you have to make a 9 month commitment to work for them at only $9 per hour. They both said to walk in and fill out the application first and they will call when classes are going to begin. Hope that helps!

Good luck

Roxanne in Atlanta, Georgia

82 months ago

Where are the classes located? What is the school name and contact information?

Chassity in Atlanta, Georgia

82 months ago

I thought I already mentioned the location, but if I didn't we are located on 142 Mitchell Street. It is downtown. I mentioned the contact info in the previous entries. If you have any more questions let me know

Diane in Columbus, Ohio

82 months ago

Anna Parkinson in Cookeville, Tennessee said: I would like to find free CNA classes at a nursing home in my area.

I would like to find CNA classes in Columbus, Ohio. They are offered at Columbus State Community College but is very, very difficult to get in, lots of students and limited seats.

Jenna in Portland, Maine

81 months ago

Ashley in Biddeford, Maine said: I would like to know if there are any CNA or Medical Assistant courses I could take around the area I live in. Thank You!

Maine Medical center in Portland offers a free CNA program. Information meeting on June 3rd. go to their website to find out more!

asho in Kansas City, Missouri

81 months ago

ilive in kansascity mo iwould like to know if there are free CNA class in my area could some body help me whith that. thnkz

France in Florissant, Missouri

81 months ago

Thank You

Jennifer Pratton in Peoria, Arizona

81 months ago

Searching for CNA training that is affordable!!!!! thanks

CASSANDRA BARNES in Mcdonough, Georgia

81 months ago

I WANT TO FIND OUT HOW I CAN GET IT FREE, CNA

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Candida

81 months ago

Look into convalescents facilities some time they hired you while you learning to be a certified nurse and plus you get a pay check. Start by calling them up ask for their education department if they have one if not talk to staff developer. They have them here in California . Good Luck!

Anita Ruiz in New Port Richey, Florida

81 months ago

lisa in Walnut Creek, California said: i got certified in 07 but still havent worked in the CNA field i have one more year before my expire date which is in may. would i still be able to fufill my hours and renewal my certificate. please someone tell me asap. thank you

If you work two doubles onweekends youget double time for those hours at least you do in florida. try it what do you got to lose....

Candida

81 months ago

Yes if you got certified in California you have time but you better get going asp! find a facility that offers in services and attend them . I don't know if you have to paid for it but it's worth it to keep your certificate instated. Find out if your CNA still applies to the California laws. Because you're in another state. Good Luck!

Donna

81 months ago

marci zavala in Yuma, Arizona said: i'm from Yuma,AZ and looking for a nursing home to will train me to be a cna..

YPIC in Yuma,Az. offers CNA classes and Border Health

Ashley in Marietta, Georgia

81 months ago

where is it located? I am getting ready to graduate.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ashley in Adrian, Michigan

81 months ago

I am looking for CNA classes in my area? It is really hard to find classes close to me without having to drive 40-50min to class. If anyone has any info about this please feel free to email me at ashley77709@hotmail.com.

Thank anyone for the help!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (78) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

natalie in Bronx, New York

81 months ago

i will like to find a school that offers free cna class .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (43) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

frances in Memphis, Tennessee

81 months ago

Hey do any body know a place in Memphis that will let me just take the test I'VE working as a Cna at STJUDE been there for 11 years I just need to take the test to get certification

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

RACHEL in Lubbock, Texas

81 months ago

HI IM LOOKING FOR FREE CNA CLASSES IN LUBBOCK TEXAS. I CANT AFFORD THE ONE IN LEVELLAND TX. PLEASE EMAIL ME IF U FOUND ONE THAT CAN HELP LOW INCOME FAMILIES.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (47) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Dawn Golden in Indianapolis, Indiana

81 months ago

ROSA in Indianapolis, Indiana said: l would like to find a class for CNA

I would like to know where i could find free cna training classes.I live on the west side of Indianapolis.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Teresa Sharlow

81 months ago

I would like to know how to get free CNA classes online

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.