FREE CNA TRAINING IN PHILADELPHIA

Comments (1 to 50 of 55)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

TUNDE in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

74 months ago

CAN YOU HELP ME ON WHERE I CAN GET A FREE CNA TRAINING IN PHILADELPHIA

keysha powell in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

72 months ago

My name keysha and i am looking for free cna classes in the Philadelphia area.

Glaciergirl in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

72 months ago

i am looking for a cna training class in philadelphia

Mazincia Ductan in Pompano Beach, Florida

67 months ago

Sunshine Career Institute in margate florida Can help you get your nursing assistant training look for on google. there address is 6862 w atlantic blvd margate florida.

Mazincia Ductan in Pompano Beach, Florida

67 months ago

They are not in Miami.

Tammi Watts in Longwood, Florida

67 months ago

I would like to find out your program.If you can e-mail me some of your information. Thank you

MADASHELL in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

66 months ago

FAIR ACRES IS NOT TAKING ANYMORE APPLICATIONS UNTIL THE NEW YEAR I CALLED AND THERE WAS NO PROBLEM THEN I WENT UP THERE TO FILL OUT THE APPLICATION AND ALL THEY HAD WAS A SIGN ON THE DOOR SAYING THEY WERENT TAKING ANY APPS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL

Atrini in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

66 months ago

I have applied there on 2 occasions and have yet to receive a response. I think that may be because I have a degree. What you may want to do is try the Red Cross they have a grant program, where they will pay half based on your financial situation. Try calling them. You will have to attend an orientation.

Jessi

66 months ago

looking for CNA training in the williamsport area of pennsylvania. anyone know of anywhere close?

Paula A in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania

65 months ago

Good Afternoon;

I'm researching for CNA Classes for the Harrisburg, Camp Hill, Pennsylvania Area for consumers that are interested in taking these classes and wanted to know if anyone knows of any classes in these areas. If so please feel free to contact me at pmoyer@cilcp.org Thank you

Courtney Fleegle in Johnstown, Pennsylvania

64 months ago

I was wondering how old you have to be to take the CNA course in PA if anyone knows let me know

Akeya mcdaniel in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

61 months ago

im lookin for an cna classes and i really inrestin in becomin an cna so for any suggestions please email me akeyamcdaniel@rocketmail.com please, im really inresting to make my goal happen. thank u

Renae' in Dallas, Texas

61 months ago

Hello everyone, I am in Dallas,TX looking for a free or less expensive cna course held in my area. I am 27 and have worked in this field since I was 21 and never had any certification but jobs were given based on my experience. I need a more secure ground now and am looking forward to attending a LVN program in Aug and I do not have stability at this time with employment. Thanks in advanced for your support.

colleen in Bristol, Pennsylvania

61 months ago

tamara413 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: My name is tamara christian I'm 37 years old I'm a stay at home mom ready to go back out in the work world. I'm looking 4 a free or less expensive cna training classes, if u have any suggestions please feel free to e-mail me:tammi413@gmail.com
Thank you

Hi Tamara your best bet is to go to your local Careerlink. Go to www.pacareerlink.state.pa.us to find where it's located. If you are a family with low or no income they will pay for any schooling up to 8,ooo. you'll have sit through a couple classes of job searching and maybe basic computer training thats no more than two weeks. Then they will help you find a school and pay for it.

angela colbert in Chicago, Illinois

61 months ago

Hi my name is angela, i am 19, i have two children, i am on w2 and i just got my ged a few weeks sgo. i am desprate need of funding for me to become a cna if you can help me in anyway please contact me angelacobert123@yahoo.com

olea scott in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

59 months ago

where can i find free cna classes in phila penna

Aiba Ramos in Bronx, New York

59 months ago

im a teenage mother looking for a cna training that helps get a job in less than a year! im struugling to get an apartment and need help finding a good program in bronx ny please help if you know any free programs..thank you kiaragirl4@aol.com

Angelacolbert in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

59 months ago

Im getting free CNA training, in milwaukee,wi, from the WIA program. I start my training in August. Before I got the training i eas calling ALOT of nursing homes and all said they didnt offer paid CNA training. So I called the Wia Program and they are giving me voucher to pay for the training and also help pay off my driving tickets!

amber in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

58 months ago

keekee in Dallas, Texas said: hello
my name is keshawna an im 18 years old i won't to be a CNA but here in dallas it's hard to find school for that out here so can u help me pleas!!!!!!!!!!

you can try going threw job corps. its free and helpfull they even pay for the test to be certified.

cintia in Syracuse, New York

57 months ago

TUNDE in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: CAN YOU HELP ME ON WHERE I CAN GET A FREE CNA TRAINING IN PHILADELPHIA

IM MOVEN TO PHILADELPHIA THE END OF OCT. I WOULD LOVE TO BE IN ONE OF YOUR FREE TRAINING CLASS
THANK YOU

Nicky in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

57 months ago

My name is Nicky and I'm 21, I don't have a job therefore I don't have any money to pay for CNA training so I'm looking for a free or at least a less expense CNA training in Philadelphia. If you have any information please contact me, Nicky0989@yahoo.com

Shunita in Elkton, Maryland

57 months ago

cintia in Syracuse, New York said: IM MOVEN TO PHILADELPHIA THE END OF OCT. I WOULD LOVE TO BE IN ONE OF YOUR FREE TRAINING CLASS
THANK YOU

Hey

How are you? My name is Shunita. I went to School at Leahey Caregivers. The School is join with the Philadelphia Nursing Home. Call the nursing home and ask to transfer to the nursing School. They will offer you a open house and assist you as far as your free training and free state exam to become certified...
Good luck and God Bless.

Lysha in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

56 months ago

Shunita in Elkton, Maryland said: Hey Nicky,

My name is Shunita and I went to Leahey Caregivers in Philadelphia. You have to call the Philadelphia Nursing Home on 30th and Girard. Call and transfer to the nursing School. They pay for everything if you do not have the money..
Good Luck and God Bless!

do u kno by any chance if leahy has a weekend program?

MARY in Marion, Ohio

56 months ago

I AM A HOME HEALTH AID WORKING , CAN I GET A CNA IN OHIO WITHOUT A GED OR HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA?????

NIcky in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

56 months ago

Shunita in Elkton, Maryland said: Hey Nicky,

My name is Shunita and I went to Leahey Caregivers in Philadelphia. You have to call the Philadelphia Nursing Home on 30th and Girard. Call and transfer to the nursing School. They pay for everything if you do not have the money..
Good Luck and God Bless!

Thank You

Kyana Bridges in JOHNSTOWN, Pennsylvania

55 months ago

HI MY NAME IS KYANA BRIDGES AND I JUST MOVED UP HERE. I'M LOOKING FOR A FREE CNA TRAINING PROGRAM IN JOHNSTOWN,PA. IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT ME BY EMAIL AT MRZWOOD.21@GMAIL.COM....THANK YOU

Chinx in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

54 months ago

Shunita in Elkton, Maryland said: Hey, Keshia
I my name is Shunita and I went to school for cna at Leahey caregivers on 30th and Girard ave. In Philadelphia , PA. All you have to do is call the Philadelphia Nursing home and ask to speak with Mike or the school of nursing. They even pay for your first state exam.

Did they also help you find a job????

Deirdra in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

54 months ago

Hello My Name Is Deirdra Williams I Am A Single Mother 19Yrs Old. Im Lookin For Free Cna Training In Philadelphia,Pa I'm A Norturer As well As A Fast Learner If u Have Any info Pl Contact me WilliamsDeirdra@ymail.com

Autumn Raine in Grand Prairie, Texas

54 months ago

Renae' in Dallas, Texas said: Hello everyone, I am in Dallas,TX looking for a free or less expensive cna course held in my area. I am 27 and have worked in this field since I was 21 and never had any certification but jobs were given based on my experience. I need a more secure ground now and am looking forward to attending a LVN program in Aug and I do not have stability at this time with employment. Thanks in advanced for your support.

I'm a young grand mother newly diviorced, Can you tell me where I can get a free CNA at a nursing home, I will work there to learn. I can work up in denton county, mid-cities, ft. worth or McKinney can you please help. Thank you in advance for your help.
My Kindest Regards

robi7000@juno.com. in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

53 months ago

TUNDE in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: CAN YOU HELP ME ON WHERE I CAN GET A FREE CNA TRAINING IN PHILADELPHIA

I, Shana Skinner, Would like to know where I can get into a free c.n.a course, can you please give me a call, and or e-mail me instructions at: robi7000@juno.com

worldine pascal in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

52 months ago

how you doing, im l18 years im looking for a free cna class because i need to prepare for my college thank you may God bless you

gladys george in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

52 months ago

my name is gladys I'm 22,I don't have job,have therefore I don't have ang money to pay for CNA training so I'm looking for a free of CNA classes in the philadelphia area

HEY KIM B. in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

52 months ago

I AM LOOKING FOR A CNA SCHOOL THAT IS FREE IN ANYONE KNOWS OF ONE PLEASE EMAIL ME VBYRD42@GMAIL.COM

rsmmrs863@echoes.net in Hallstead, Pennsylvania

52 months ago

I am relocating to Philadelphia on (3-30-11)
Can begin my training as (CNA)on 4-1-11
Please e-mail the name and location and phone number where the training location is located.
Questions.
How long does the CNA training take to complete?
Do you assist the CNA training students in finding locations to work after training?
Is there a income limit to receive free training as CNA ?
Will I be required to take a physical ?

Mrs. G in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

50 months ago

IF your are receiving publice assistance of any sort welfare will pay for your training, as well as pay for your transportation along with whatever you need for the program. Contact your Welfare office. Even The EARN Centers are offering free training as well. I hope this helps. I am a new CNA and i paid nothing for training for that i will forever be grateful.

atmaz in New York, New York

50 months ago

Little Flower Manor in Darby, just got back to me. They will be doing a class in the summer and are taking applications now.

Queen in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

50 months ago

I really need to take this cours. Because i need a job, i am hoping to find just that.
Thank u
sababerhe

joey in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

49 months ago

carol in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: I am looking for free nursing aid classes in Pa.Not sure where to look,any suggestions?Email me cwilkins_perry@hotmail.com.This is something I have wanted to do for along time.

red cross

K.T. in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

49 months ago

Nicole Scott in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: My name is Nicole Scott and I'm 38 years of age. I was a stay at home mom who is now ready to join the work force. I'm interested in becomming a certified nurse. I can't afford to pay at the moment so I was interested in free training if there's an opening. I am very serious.

Please contact me at my email address which is....sheenanisc@yahoo.com. Thank you very much.

Wow!! did u get any feedback?? I am the same age as you and in the SAME situation.

naldinejf@aol.com in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

49 months ago

please i really need that class cause i have two i need a better life for my kids

Nilsa sanchez in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

47 months ago

amber in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: you can try going threw job corps. its free and helpfull they even pay for the test to be certified.

Im Nilsa sanchez I'am looking for help with renewing my cna license. As aresult of me not having this it has postponed my employment i would gladly appreciate if you are able to help me with this problem.

Jackie in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

47 months ago

Elizabeth in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: Pls can you help me where i can get free cna or home health training? I trained as a cna in Dallas but never used it to work, now it has expired. I dont know if i can just do it again but i cant pay for it right now.

You can try calling nursing homes to see if they offer try evangelical manor presbytrian and philadelphia nursing home also if you receive welfare or live in pha they also offer training good luck i'm looking to so i hope this helps.

Josear Sayee in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

46 months ago

Please help me with free CNA training.
You can reach me

samiar20 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

45 months ago

im sign up cna

bregirl22 in Cherry Hill, New Jersey

42 months ago

I just recently moved out to boothwyn pa and I was looking for a place to get my cna as well. I went off of what I know and did what I would do in Jersey and call the board of nursing. The guy sent me a list of places so you can try calling him or you can email me and ill give you some places. I do have to comment on the list... most of the places didn't answer or made you pay some type of money but maybe the ones in philly you will get lucky with. It is worth a try if you want to go for it. Here is my email its connected to my phone so I should get them asap. tbwall32@gmail.com GOOD LUCK!

Em09 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

41 months ago

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME ON WHERE I CAN GET A FREE CNA TRAINING IN PHILADELPHIA.PLEASE CONTACT ME AT emdfp@aol.com

lubna in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

41 months ago

Hi am Lubna 31y i live in Philadelphia am in usa one year an am looking for Free cna classes pls any one can help

lubna in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

41 months ago

Hi am Lu 31y i live in Philadelphia an am in usa one year only and am looking for free cna training any body can help PLZ ^__^

Mary in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

40 months ago

In PA after completing the first clinical rotation in an LPN/RN program a nursing student is eligible to sit for the NA exam after having the correct forms completed. Check DE NA exam requirements to see if they offer a similar route to become a CNA.

I hope this helps. Good Luck!

saba berhe89@yahoo.com in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

39 months ago

Hi,luna my name is saba i am also looking class for CNA i heard the is fee class. I am from harrisburg pa.

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.