Free CNA / Patient Care Tech Classes or Training in Phoenix, AZ

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Anna in Maricopa, Arizona

67 months ago

Mish in Maricopa, Arizona said: Grace Institute in Phoenix is a 5 week program for $1400, SEVEN Healthcare Academy is $1000 for a 3 week program, and RSAA Institute is $900 for a 3 week program all for CNA. I hope this helps :-)

Thanks Much!!!....It definitely does...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No Reply - Report abuse

meresina in Phoenix, Arizona

66 months ago

Anna in Maricopa, Arizona said: Does anyone know of any free training or classes in the Phoenix, AZ area for CNA or Patient Care Tech? Low cost with a short program would also work...

Thanks !!

I would like to know more you could send a email at meresianaa@yahooh.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Suzy in Riverside, New Jersey

66 months ago

meresina in Phoenix, Arizona said: I would like to know more you could send a email at meresianaa@yahooh.com

I dont know of any particular free courses but you need to call them and ask. My advice is to select a few in your area and talk to them, ask about price, length of program, etc. A complete list in Arizona can be found at www.cnatips.com under CNA classes by state (pick your state from map). I think you will find what you're looking for. Good luck to u!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Mesha in Lansing, Michigan

41 months ago

Does anyone know if I am able to switch my Michigan CNA liciense to AZ ones without going through the school training all over again?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Joyce in Staten Island, New York

37 months ago

Where can l get Patient care assistant training school

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.