Free CNA programs in Sarasota County

Comments (21)

Jordan Streur in Holland, Michigan

76 months ago

Hi,
my name is Jordan Streur and I live in Holland Michigan but I will be moving to Sarasota after I graduate High School. I was wondering how would I be able to become part of these CNA programs that are free? Please email me back so I can get a little more information. Thank you.

keema williams in Sarasota, Florida

75 months ago

Hey my name is shakeema williams ansd i'm wonding i can i start this program i live and sarasota i'm 18yrs old

Arianna in Riverside, New Jersey

75 months ago

Hi,

For a complete list of CNA programs in Florida you can check out www.cnatips.com
and select your state. This site also has some good info. about free nurse aide classes and certification. As far as I know free courses are offered by nursing homes when they have positions to fill. You need to call nursing homes and LTC facilities to see if they offer any free classes. Otherwise you will have to pay but you can still get reimbursement for the entire course if you get a job with a nursing home within a year from graduating. Good luck!

Arianna in Riverside, New Jersey

75 months ago

keema williams in Sarasota, Florida said: Hey my name is shakeema williams ansd i'm wonding i can i start this program i live and sarasota i'm 18yrs old

Hi,

You can absolutely start a CNA program if you are 18 years of age. Read the other post I replied to above...the information there might help you too.
Good luck!

ROSHENDA SMILEY in Sarasota, Florida

73 months ago

mellchar in Venice, Florida said: Need some infromtion on free CNA programs. In the Sarasota County area.

WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT INFO ABOUT FRE CNA CLASSES IN SARASOTA IF U COULD LET ME KNO PLS.THANKS

garvinanthony466@gmail.com in Sarasota, Florida

67 months ago

Hi, I am a student at SCF. I am taking my pre-requisites for the nursing program. I am in need of employment and wast to know how I could obtain my CNA license free. Are there any free classes?

jpcarta86 in Sarasota, Florida

66 months ago

hello my name is Jesus and i am interested in the free CNA pogrom classes
in Sarasota,FL please send me more information on this topic.
i would be more happy to start as soon as i can.

Loraine in Apopka, Florida

64 months ago

I want to find a nursing home in the orlando area that offers the cna training, if ayone can tell me let me know.

christy shotto in North Port, Florida

62 months ago

I am starting college at SFC in may for nursing but I would like to get a cna license for free can you help me

RightAccord in Sarasota, Florida

62 months ago

Right Accord Training Center offers CNA Prep Courses for the cost of $500. The cost includes... a textbook, CPR Certification for 2 years, a Blood Pressure Kit, a CNA Tote Bag, Hand Sanitizer, Gloves, and Unlimited Classroom access.

Our classes are ongoing.

The next available start date for the CNA Prep Course is May 3. The May 3 session is from 9:00- 1:00 pm and the duration is Monday through Friday for two weeks. Our next available start date after this session is May 8. The May 8 session is from 9:00- 5:00 pm and the duration of the course is 4 consecutive Saturdays in a row.

Please feel free to contact me via phone, email or in person. I would be happy to assist you and can answer any questions regarding our training or the State Exam Requirements.

Thank you

Kathryn
Kathryn@RightAccordHealth.com

www.RightAccordTrainingCenter.com
www.RightAccordHealth.com

vido in North Port, Florida

51 months ago

RightAccord in Sarasota, Florida said: Right Accord Training Center offers CNA Prep Courses for the cost of $500. The cost includes... a textbook, CPR Certification for 2 years, a Blood Pressure Kit, a CNA Tote Bag, Hand Sanitizer, Gloves, and Unlimited Classroom access.

Our classes are ongoing.

The next available start date for the CNA Prep Course is May 3. The May 3 session is from 9:00- 1:00 pm and the duration is Monday through Friday for two weeks. Our next available start date after this session is May 8. The May 8 session is from 9:00- 5:00 pm and the duration of the course is 4 consecutive Saturdays in a row.

Please feel free to contact me via phone, email or in person. I would be happy to assist you and can answer any questions regarding our training or the State Exam Requirements.

Thank you

Kathryn
Kathryn@RightAccordHealth.com

www.RightAccordTrainingCenter.com
www.RightAccordHealth.com

$500? I can get help with $225 1 week course and passed!!!
Thank you.

sharlenecotton in Sarasota, Florida

47 months ago

I would like to know about
FREE CNA classes. This is news to me.

Laura in Bradenton, Florida

46 months ago

ROSHENDA SMILEY in Sarasota, Florida said: WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT INFO ABOUT FRE CNA CLASSES IN SARASOTA IF U COULD LET ME KNO PLS.THANKS

Yes, I would Love to know were to go for free CNA classes in Sarasota FL?

roshunda in Sarasota, Florida

43 months ago

Jordan Streur in Holland, Michigan said: Hi,
my name is Jordan Streur and I live in Holland Michigan but I will be moving to Sarasota after I graduate High School. I was wondering how would I be able to become part of these CNA programs that are free? Please email me back so I can get a little more information. Thank you.

yes can you please give me information about the free cna program that you have taken

roshunda in Sarasota, Florida

43 months ago

mellchar in Venice, Florida said: Need some infromtion on free CNA programs. In the Sarasota County area.

just want to ask about the free cna programs available in sarasota county.
thank you

brian730hill@yahoo.com in Nokomis, Florida

41 months ago

mellchar in Venice, Florida said: N e e d s o m e i n f r o m t i o n o n f r e e C N A p r o g r a m s . I n t h e S a r a s o t a C o u n t y a r e a .

hi my name is brian and im lookin to go to school to be a cna can you tell me how can i get in this class plese tell me i work at a rehab in venice fl

littleneddy in Sarasota, Florida

40 months ago

It seems that there are very few free CNA classes available. If you qualify for financial aid, they may be free with some schools that are eligible for Federal Aid. I am going to be attending SCF soon and will have my CNA courses finished by attending SCTI, or Sarasota County Technical Institute. They have a financial aid office that could answer some questions regarding aid. Good luck, hope this helps.

andriana salmon in Brackettville, Texas

39 months ago

hey my name is andriana marie salmon and i was woundring if this cna nursing program was free or anything like that .. im 17 years old and im going to graduate early next and i heard alot about this nursing progrma or whatever and i was just woundering if u could give me any questions for me so i could know a head if time for next year thank you :)

dawn

38 months ago

There are no "FREE" CNA courses...Red Cross is charging over $1400....Sarasota County Technical Inst. $648...Manatee County Technical Inst. a bit more.....I found SFTI Bradenton for $475 120 hour course 3 week full time program hoping to complete over the summer

Andy in Venice, Florida

35 months ago

vido in North Port, Florida said: $500? I can get help with $225 1 week course and passed!!!
Thank you.

How did you do it for 1 week? And where?

Michele in Sarasota, Florida

31 months ago

Go to www.edklopfer.com For their florida locations. in sarasota the have a cattlemen office on their web site you can find their phone number and Course Dates it cost $250 which is the cheapest ive found, it doesnt take a week its only 4 days for the weekday course and if you can only do the weekend course it takes 2 weeks. Hope this helps guys! I called and they were really nice :)

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.