Free Cna classes in Baltimore City

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 150 of 218)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

TrevisMae in Baltimore, Maryland

65 months ago

keaira h in Baltimore, Maryland said: i would like additional information in ref to free cna classes

how old u have to be for job corps, and a phone number. thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

carmen in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

65 months ago

I am not sure. I am relocting to South Carolina, and I need an apartment to rent. How could I find a reasonable price one in a nice area.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Aniya in Baltimore, Maryland

65 months ago

TEE-TEE in Baltimore, Maryland said: HAVE ANY ONE TOOK CLASSES AT STIEN ACADEMY BEFORE..I WAS THINKIN ABOUT STARTING THERE CNA CLASSES ON THE 27TH BUT I WENT THERE AND IT LOOKS WIERD..I MEAN THE OFFICE.. AND EVERYBODY IS AFRICAN.I WAS JUS HOPING ITS NOT A RIP OFF..

Okay yea i have, and i went there because the director of the school had a good payment plan. I mean you wont learn nothing though, because the teachers cant teach when they do show up. But they will pass you regardless, i mean i went to ccbc for 3 months and i failed the course when i was about to finish so hay i would go there to stein just be your own teacher.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

flowers2u2 in Baltimore, Maryland

64 months ago

jamesedward in Baltimore, Maryland said: Is there anywhere I can get cna job, without a certificate.I have 26yrs. of experience as a gna/cna.I have to take the classes again. help me out please. Thank you.

James you can apply for work at an agency for private duty work or try an assisted living facilty and work there until something else comes along. Good Luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

yumea in Baltimore, Maryland

64 months ago

kathleen in Baltimore, Maryland said: any one looking for cna or gna classes, look in genesis nursing home,you get paid to train and have a job after,you get cert.

which one to go to or what website.I've really been looking for one and it's been hard.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

dddso0 in Baltimore, Maryland

64 months ago

mdebor5 said: hi renee just wanted to know it you could email a number for the stella maris program my email is mdebor5@aol.com thank you and congrats on your success

blah blah blah who the hell cares!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

darious in Baltimore, Maryland

64 months ago

where is a fast cna training course, I dont mind paying as long as its reasonable

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

shawna in Halethorpe, Maryland

64 months ago

yolanda in Baltimore, Maryland said: the caroline center is a fifteen week program and i am attending there now i am in the cna/gna program i started on sept 2 til dec 19 the cost is 201.25, pharm tech 134.00 culinary 80.75, the first week in december we go out internship forrty hours at certain locations like stella maris, saint elizabeth, the villa, and keswick

can you tell me the additional info. that the caroline center reqiures before starting the program..........thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

uniqueone in Baltimore, Maryland

63 months ago

Hello could you email me some info or give me there info
email me at ubombn@tmail.com

Heather in Abingdon, Maryland said: I am also interested about the classes by Genesis can you please email me as well with more info. Thanks

chicknuggett@yahoo.com

GMaine in Middle River, Maryland

63 months ago

Caroline center in baltimore City, md four one zero, five six three, one three zero three.
Free CNA classes

Stella Maris Free GNA classes
Baltimore County four one zerp, two five two, four five zero zero.
ext seven three seven five.

Brittany in Nottingham, Maryland

63 months ago

Bri in Columbia, Maryland said: I agree. I went to Red Cross also and completed my class and clinical in 4weeks. 3weeks theory and 1 week clinical and it actually is less $ than a lot of other area programs. It's also probably one of the best references you can have aside from community college programs.

Please tell me more information about what program you attended, how much,or a number I can call to get a little more information aboutthe CNA program.

Thanks

Tonia Neal in Parkville, Maryland

63 months ago

I am currently enrolled at Sojourner Douglas in the B.A. program and my feild is Socila Work. I was looking for a free CNA/GNA program to attend. I was certified in 2001 but because of some health issues i forgot to renew my certification so it is no longer valid. I contacted the Caroline Center and to tell you the truth they are not very eager to help. You would think that with the funding they recive they would really be trying to get as many people in their classes as possible, but i find them to be very rude and very unwilling to help the ladies when they are seeking training. I am a county resident so i understand my not being able to attend their class, but why is it that they make it hard even for the residents of Baltimore City? Someone please give me some info as i feel that the CNA/GNA certification would go well with my HumanServices degree.

GMaine in Middle River, Maryland

63 months ago

Maryland department of Labor offer classes for career change for free.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Shani in Baltimore, Maryland

63 months ago

Thank you for the helpful info. I've been really looking for places that have free classes. Can you give me a number a I can call?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Nursing Classes in Baltimore, Maryland

62 months ago

For Free Nursing Classes you can go to a one stop career center Orientation are Mon-Wed At 8:15 they offer alot of training classes. Then they will set up an appointment for another orientation. They pay for your classes. you wil need a ged or diploma and you will need to take a drug test. if you any more info email me at prettitiff09@yahoo.com.....i am starting the 2nd orientation i will update!

62 months ago

4 1 0 7 6 7 2 1 4 8

62 months ago

Here Are Some Of The One Stop Career Info
4 1 0 7 6 7 2 1 4 8 1100 North Eutaw Street,

4 1 0 3 9 6 9 0 3 0 3001 E. Madison Street

4 1 0 5 2 3 1 0 6 0 2401 Liberty Heights Avenue [Mondawmin]

Good Luck I Went To the One On Monument!

shawna in Catonsville, Maryland

62 months ago

thank you very much.do you know if they are accredited with the board of nursing.......

62 months ago

Yea u choose your class what u want to go too they just pay for the classes they dont teach them...they help you get into a cna/gna class. Im trying Stein Academy...or maybe something else i gotta wait for the list of classes

shawna in Catonsville, Maryland

62 months ago

mdebor5 said: hi renee just wanted to know it you could email a number for the stella maris program my email is mdebor5@aol.com thank you and congrats on your success

stella maris is staring another cna/gna training starting in aug.24.but you have too put your app. online which is only available june25-30. on go to stella maris and put it in. on july 15 they will be contacting the applicants they want for the program good luck to everyone......and god bless. ps. go to stella marisinc.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Pauline in Gwynn Oak, Maryland

62 months ago

I read all the information and I am hoping this is still valid and good. Times are hard and I really want to better myself and my education.

Thanks

butterbut18@yahoo.com

61 months ago

Am lookin 4 a cna/gna training program? Can sum 1 give me sum info..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

seeme4me in Baltimore, Maryland

60 months ago

Kokoe in Baltimore, Maryland said: I HAVE CONTACTED THEM BUT ALOT OF COMPANIES DON'T HIRE STUDENTS FROM THERE BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT A ACCREDITED,I WOULDN'T CHANCE IT,TRY BALTIMORE WORKS AT 1100 NORTH EUTAW THEY WILL TRAIN YOU FOR FREE

Hello,

I was looking at the accredited school in Maryoland and Stein Academy is an accredited school. If you need proof for yourself go on the website (www.mhec.state.md.us). This will show all two, four year colleges/university, trade, nursing, IT, cosemotogoly, barber school in Maryland that are accredited. Good Luck

60 months ago

butterbut18@yahoo.com said: Am lookin 4 a cna/gna training program? Can sum 1 give me sum info..

Hi

You can try American Red Cross Central Maryland Chapter, Baltimore Academy of Nursing School (Essex, MD), Stein Academy School of Health (Baltimore, MD) and check out the website (www.mhec.state.md.us). This will give you all the information on all accredited colleges and business school in Maryland. Good Luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

60 months ago

Tanya said: Yes it is and for a person who don't have a job how can they pay for it when they are trying to better themselve. I had my cna/gna and i let it expire because i came into My own DayCare now thats very slow and I have no one to turn to.I lost my dad in 2003 and my mom in 2007 it is very hard for me when i have a 9 year old son.

Hi

I would suggest you go to your community career center in whatever area you live in. Like Baltimore County has the Baltimore County Work Development Center and in Baltimore City it's the One Stop Career Center. You can asked if they have any free program or income eligible programs for nursing assistant school or otherwise (pharmacy technician) available. Also, I would advised you to contact (www.mhec.state.md.us) or Dept. of DSS to see what free training programs. Also, the public library especially in Baltimore City that offer free keyboarding skill, how to do a resume, how to interview for a job, intro to word, excel, and powerpoint. They have classes in the day time and evening. It doesn't hurt to check it out when its free for everyone. Good Luck.

60 months ago

yolanda davis in Baltimore, Maryland said: hi renee congrads at stella and some of the cna/gna is doing their forty hour training there and at keswick and saint elizabeth, i dont mean any harm i can say that i understand what you are saying meaning if applying for a job online or in general i would like for all to aucceed in their goals to come but it seemed kind of harsh also like a put down some words in the beginning with me i see that some were mispelled but that dont mean i am stupid or anything else, but honestly i understand, but on the other level congrads again and i would like for everyone to be where they want to be and that is to suceed in life and let no one come between it take care

I agreed and well said. And if I may add instead of Renee saying those harsh words how about informing everyone where they can perhaps get free or inexpensive training to better their grammar or writing. I would advise anyone to take non-credit classes at the local community college for business writing and improving grammar skills better yet the library is free. In addition, if anyone has access to the internet they can always order books on amazon or walmart to help them with the writing school. Best of Luck to everyone in their endeavors and be blessed.

60 months ago

joann33 in Baltimore, Maryland said: hi i am a mother of three looking for a free program for gna/cna class or at a reasonable price range maybe 600-800 dollars at the most please help if have info.

You can try the American Red Cross Central Maryland Chapter the program fee for nursing is reasonable. Good Luck.

Also check out www.mhec.state.md.us for all accredited school in Maryland.

butterflies47 in Baltimore, Maryland

60 months ago

I am attending a class at goodwill that prepares you for the GNA/cna training,what i like to find out are there any assistant living facilities giving training?

becca07082@aol.com in Parkville, Maryland

60 months ago

Nursing Classes in Baltimore, Maryland said: For Free Nursing Classes you can go to a one stop career center Orientation are Mon-Wed At 8:15 they offer alot of training classes. Then they will set up an appointment for another orientation. They pay for your classes. you wil need a ged or diploma and you will need to take a drug test. if you any more info email me at prettitiff09@yahoo.com.....i am starting the 2nd orientation i will update!

can u give me more info on this please??

prettitiff09 in Baltimore, Maryland

60 months ago

becca07082@aol.com in Parkville, Maryland said: can u give me more info on this please??

I went to the one stop career service on madison for an orientation, they are mon tues and wed at 8:15. you will need a id,birth certificate and a high school diploma or ged and a form of income(that's not important but they just put it in your file) after the orientation they will set you up for another orientation and then u will have to take a test. after the test you pick your school or they will tell you about the school....and then your on your way to the class!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

gloriaqj in Baltimore, Maryland

60 months ago

I was looking for a CNA/GNA class that wasn't so exspensive i was certified as a CNA but i got sick and my certification expired. Do anyone know wheather the MBON can help me or do i have to rtake the classes over if i do where can i go to take a class. Thank You my email address is gloriaqjones@yahoo.com.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

BECCA07082 in Essex, Maryland

60 months ago

Yes, if anyone knows of free classes to certify please send me an email. Becca07082@aol.com. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

BECCA07082 in Essex, Maryland

60 months ago

becca07082@aol.com in Parkville, Maryland said: can u give me more info on this please??

Thanks my email is becca07082@aol.com if u could email me that would be great. I have three kids n need a career if u know what im saying. I have plenty of experience in computers n typing and secretarial stuff but wnat to get into the medical field somehow. I need something I can train while I work with. Tried the school thing n working 40 plus hours. It just doesnt work. Thank u for n e help w this info!!! =]

Peezee in Baltimore, Maryland

60 months ago

TEE-TEE in Baltimore, Maryland said: HAVE ANY ONE TOOK CLASSES AT STIEN ACADEMY BEFORE..I WAS THINKIN ABOUT STARTING THERE CNA CLASSES ON THE 27TH BUT I WENT THERE AND IT LOOKS WIERD..I MEAN THE OFFICE.. AND EVERYBODY IS AFRICAN.I WAS JUS HOPING ITS NOT A RIP OFF..

what does race have to do with this company being a rip off. and yes ive heard of this school it not a rip off. Unfortunately it doesn't have the bells and whistle your looking for ,but it will give the education ;you need.

943 in Baltimore, Maryland

59 months ago

Yolanda Tate in Baltimore, Maryland said: Where do I find free or at least reasonably priced Cna classes in Baltimore. The American Red Cross is extremely expensive.

Hello my name is Kandais i live in the Housing Authority of Baltimore ctiy Im a resident! Im just comin from the free cna/gna program the housin authority has offered , i was not pleased about my test scores at all. Im still interested in the cna's/gna's classes that HABC has to offered! please help me! Im upset that i had failed im not gonna give up! I still lookin for any more HABC has to offer! So can you help me. Thankyou God Bless! p.s i could

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Robynette Cook in Baltimore, Maryland

59 months ago

I'm a mother of 4 and I took the CNA class b4 but i failed to register during the time allowed so my q is can I plz sign up 4 the CNA class that's giving @ the Caroline Center/I was referred by a good friend plz contact me @ robynettec@yahoo.com thank you ever so much

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Anna_anne in Hyattsville, Maryland

59 months ago

jakisha tucker in Baltimore, Maryland said: if anyone out there looking for FREE cna gna classes,you should go to job corp.they have a cna gna program,and its FREE.its a goverment founded program.the program is only 8 weeks.if u need any additional info you can email me at jtucker2004@yahoo.com

Do you kno if Jobcorp is still offering this free cna/gna program??

Angela Jones in Baltimore, Maryland

59 months ago

Yes, I'm looking for a free or cheap cna class that I can attend.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

rece in Gwynn Oak, Maryland

58 months ago

Anna_anne in Hyattsville, Maryland said: Do you kno if Jobcorp is still offering this free cna/gna program??

yes to my knoelede they still are. And I believe they do there training at sojourner-douglass college

kim backhaus in Baltimore, Maryland

58 months ago

were can i go for some free classes

latoria in Catonsville, Maryland

58 months ago

kim backhaus in Baltimore, Maryland said: were can i go for some free classes

I found a free Cna/gna training that I found on Craigslist. My neice is at the registration right now. They have another registration on Nov.4th at 8:45am. The classes start on Nov.10th and end on Jan.27th. They are Mon-Fri from 8am to 4pm. Here is the link: baltimore.craigslist.org/hea/ Go to Tues Oct.27 and click on "free gna/cna training program".

Also, go to the nearest One Stop Career Center through Maryland Workforce Exchange (a govn't agency) and they can also help you with paying for Cna/gna classes.

Good luck!

Candice in Baltimore, Maryland

58 months ago

Latarsha Branch in Baltimore, Maryland said: Thanx! but I found 1 at the coriline center over eat baltimore that's only 250.00

The Caroline Center has cna/gna, and pharmacy tech classes for FREE!!!
if you live in baltimore check it out..I know I am.

www.carolinecenter.org

Toya in Catonsville, Maryland

57 months ago

Yolanda Tate in Baltimore, Maryland said: Where do I find free or at least reasonably priced Cna classes in Baltimore. The American Red Cross is extremely expensive.

I don't know what part of baltimore your in but if your in the city. St. Ambrose center on park heights avenue gives a free class or the caroline center as well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kokoe in Baltimore, Maryland

57 months ago

seeme4me in Baltimore, Maryland said: Hello,

I was looking at the accredited school in Maryoland and Stein Academy is an accredited school. If you need proof for yourself go on the website ( www.mhec.state.md.us ). This will show all two, four year colleges/university, trade, nursing, IT, cosemotogoly, barber school in Maryland that are accredited. Good Luck

DO NOT GO TO STEIN IT ISNT ACCREDITED THROUGH THE STATE OF MD ALOT OF COMPANIES DONT HIRE STEIN STUDENTS ITS A WASTE OF MONEY

tiffany b in Baltimore, Maryland

57 months ago

how long did it take and what was the process that u had to go through

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

astou in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

57 months ago

jakisha tucker in Baltimore, Maryland said: if anyone out there looking for FREE cna gna classes,you should go to job corp.they have a cna gna program,and its FREE.its a goverment founded program.the program is only 8 weeks.if u need any additional info you can email me at jtucker2004@yahoo.com

HI MY NAME IS ASSETOU I'M FROM PHILLY COULD YOU PLEASE GIVE ME MORE INFO ABOUT THE PROGRAM MY EMAIL IS assetou.simpara@yahoo.fr. thanks i would really appreciate your help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

folasade1 in Columbia, Maryland

55 months ago

looking forward for your reply.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

folasade1 in Columbia, Maryland

55 months ago

I NEED YOUR ASSISTANT IN CNA/GNA TRAINING PROGRAMM

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

someone in Baltimore, Maryland

55 months ago

ok heres the thing if you take it at a college your looking at triple the price and 6 months of school. with red cross it is cheaper and shorter. i liked it and yes there were alot of africans ther but i didnt mind everyone was nice. deffinetly a good cna/gna school

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

lashae in Baltimore, Maryland

54 months ago

hi!!!! do they have online classes to get ur gna/cna if they do could u let me know!!!!!!!!thank's

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.