Free Cna classes in Baltimore City

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (201 to 216 of 216)
Page:  « First « Previous   2  3  4  5   

Everetta Jackson in Parkville, Maryland

37 months ago

Shani in Baltimore in Baltimore, Maryland said: Would you be able to give me more info about the program at Genesis Nursing Home.

Thank you posting this information i relocated in Baltimore Maryland now almost 2years i have been looking for a job my unemployment end last year i have been doing temp work. also with the help of friends a nd family. I would like to know if any one know of a temp agency for the medical recptionist medical clerk medical billing please can post that info.or if you know of any training sites that i can go to for CNA/GNA I would appericate your assistance. i will keep my eyes and ears open that you every one for posting your response it really help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Danielle Bates in Baltimore, Maryland

37 months ago

i would like to take the cna classes so please get in contact with me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

marvin in Baltimore, Maryland

37 months ago

i try to find a cna/gna programme in,owings mills ,but still nothing,is anyone know where i can get cna /gna for free,tks

ms. know iit ALL in Baltimore, Maryland

37 months ago

I THINK YOU SHOULD TRY STEIN ACADEMY AND MCAT. I WENT TO MCAT IT WAS A JOKE AT FIRST WITH ALL THE PPL FIGHTING AND FUSSING BUT THEY CRACKED DOWN AND IT TURNED OUT TO BE SOMETHING AWESOME!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

37 months ago

Danielle Bates in Baltimore, Maryland said: i would like to take the cna classes so please get in contact with me

TRY MCAT ITS VERY HELPFUL OR STEIN ACADEMY!

37 months ago

Clarissa in Baltimore, Maryland said: Im tired looking for a free or low training class for GNA,,they all really high,,i send my resume to Genesis,and they call me,,u have to work with them for a year and from 100 people they only select 2 or 3,,no more,,and they paid 10 to 11$/ Hr ,,they tell me about Caroline to,and they cheap but they select only like 2 or 3 to from a lot people,,so can anyone please help me or give me info about where i can go,,Oh!! red cross is expensive to...thanks

GENESIS ISNT REALLY GOING TO BE WORTH IT.. YOU WORK SUPER HARD FOR ALMOST NOTHING. I ACTUALLY WENT TO MCAT AND ALTHOUGH ITS ALOT OF CLASSES THAT SAYS THEY ARE FREE THEY ARE LIMITD. I WOULD SUGGEST TRYING TO GO TO THE STATE CENTER AND SEE WHAT CLASSES ARE OPEN.GOOD LUCK I WAS ON HERE LOOKING LAST YEAR I END UP GOING TO DSS AND GETTING ON THE LIST WHILE ON UNEMPLOYMENT I WENT TO MCAT AND THEN I END UP GETTING A HOSPITAL JOB TWO MONTHS LATER.. AND NOW I AM A PCT!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

37 months ago

darlward in Catonsville, Maryland said: #disconnected......any other resources would be appreciated thanks in advance

FOUR ONE ZERO, SIX TWO SIX, ZERO TWO ZERO ZERO IS THE NUMBER FOR IT WORKS! THEY ARE REALLY GOOD IF YOU ARE WILLING TO PAY

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

37 months ago

marvin in Baltimore, Maryland said: i try to find a cna /gna programme in,owings mills ,but still nothing,is anyone know where i can get cna /gna for free,tks

FOR FREE IS IT WORKS

37 months ago

Sui Generis in Baltimore, Maryland said: Hello all... I just called the Caroline Center and their next class begins in September but you must apply in June .. The cost of the class is $208.00 I've read a lot of comments indicating that it was free.Im actually interested in obtaining any information about a FREE class,if anyone is aware of any please inform.

Thank you

TRY TO GO TO THE CLASS BECAUSE THEY ARE VERY VERY DEMADING AND THEY ONLY CHOOSE TWNTY PPL ..GOOD LUCK

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

37 months ago

ms. know iit ALL in Baltimore, Maryland said: I THINK YOU SHOULD TRY STEIN ACADEMY AND MCAT. I WENT TO MCAT IT WAS A JOKE AT FIRST WITH ALL THE PPL FIGHTING AND FUSSING BUT THEY CRACKED DOWN AND IT TURNED OUT TO BE SOMETHING AWESOME!

thanks so much,for your msg,tryto reach them asap

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

dominique in Baltimore, Maryland

36 months ago

when do this next cna class start

dominique in Baltimore, Maryland

36 months ago

when do this next cna class start

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

36 months ago

ms. know iit ALL in Baltimore, Maryland said: GENESIS ISNT REALLY GOING TO BE WORTH IT.. YOU WORK SUPER HARD FOR ALMOST NOTHING. I ACTUALLY WENT TO MCAT AND ALTHOUGH ITS ALOT OF CLASSES THAT SAYS THEY ARE FREE THEY ARE LIMITD. I WOULD SUGGEST TRYING TO GO TO THE STATE CENTER AND SEE WHAT CLASSES ARE OPEN.GOOD LUCK I WAS ON HERE LOOKING LAST YEAR I END UP GOING TO DSS AND GETTING ON THE LIST WHILE ON UNEMPLOYMENT I WENT TO MCAT AND THEN I END UP GETTING A HOSPITAL JOB TWO MONTHS LATER.. AND NOW I AM A PCT!

i try to google mcat,but nothing apear can you please give me more detail or information about that,tks

mhfullard88 in Baltimore, Maryland

36 months ago

miss nikki in Oxon Hill, Maryland said: I heard no one accepts this company as a legit training center. And I am African American and have never had good experiences with African run businesses...sorry but true. Anyway, people have gone there and basically come away with nothing. Check with the board of nursing before going there.

i went to stein its legitimate just not the most professional but it is one of the cheapest and fastest programs

Asiababy10892@yahoo.com in Baltimore, Maryland

28 months ago

For the people who attended IT Works , is there any way to get into the program for free or for a lower price ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

hendersoncnc in Baltimore, Maryland

24 months ago

TEE-TEE in Baltimore, Maryland said: HAVE ANY ONE TOOK CLASSES AT STIEN ACADEMY BEFORE..I WAS THINKIN ABOUT STARTING THERE CNA CLASSES ON THE 27TH BUT I WENT THERE AND IT LOOKS WIERD..I MEAN THE OFFICE.. AND EVERYBODY IS AFRICAN.I WAS JUS HOPING ITS NOT A RIP OFF..

lol its real but they play games they say its 900 but u will pay close to 1500 physicals,gna course uniforms etc.

Page:  « First « Previous   2  3  4  5   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.