Free S.T.N.A Classes

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (12)

Iris Delgado in Cleveland, Ohio

69 months ago

Mm name is Iris and i'm searching for free stna classes in Cleveland,ohio. can any one give me some information. thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (322) / No (65) Reply - Report abuse

AnnaMariaofAurora in Chagrin Falls, Ohio

57 months ago

Iris Delgado in Cleveland, Ohio said: Mm name is Iris and i'm searching for free stna classes in Cleveland,ohio. can any one give me some information. thank you.

Anna Maria of Aurora offers STNA classes for $100, which is totally refundable after you work a certain number of months at Anna Maria. We offer classes about every 6 weeks, and we hire 80-90% of the STNAs that graduate. Anna Maria of Aurora's address is 889 N Aurora Rd, Aurora, 44202. You can go to our website to get our phone number, www.annamariaofaurora.com. Hope that was helpful.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

sue powers in Cleveland, Ohio

48 months ago

please inform of stna classes in the berea or strongsville area.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

asiamonet in Cleveland, Ohio

46 months ago

AnnaMariaofAurora in Chagrin Falls, Ohio said: Anna Maria of Aurora offers STNA classes for $100, which is totally refundable after you work a certain number of months at Anna Maria. We offer classes about every 6 weeks, and we hire 80-90% of the STNAs that graduate. Anna Maria of Aurora's address is 889 N Aurora Rd, Aurora, 44202. You can go to our website to get our phone number, www.annamariaofaurora.com . Hope that was helpful.

if your 17 can you take classes there also?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Ebony Amey in Maple Heights, Ohio

45 months ago

Hello My name is ebony i wanted to know where can i go for free Stna classes

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Tracy T. in Cleveland, Ohio

45 months ago

Im striving to seek my STNA certification, However i need to find a place that i can uptain my certificate for free. How can I go about my situation?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

ash27 in North Olmsted, Ohio

44 months ago

I live in North Olmsted.....and i need to find some free stna classes that i can get to on a bus. cleveland, parma, north olmsted? any ideas?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

markeila in cleveland, Ohio

44 months ago

My name is Markeila i am lookin for somewhere to take free s.t.n.a classes

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Carolyn Johnson-Jarba in Cleveland, Ohio

44 months ago

My name is Carolyn I live on the east side of Cleveland I am looking for free stna classes.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

me me in Cleveland, Ohio

44 months ago

ash27 in North Olmsted, Ohio said: I live in North Olmsted.....and i need to find some free stna classes that i can get to on a bus. cleveland, parma, north olmsted? any ideas?

I WAS READING ON HERE NORTH OLMSTED MANOR CARE HAS CLASSES. YOU HAVE TO GO THERE AND SIGN UP

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

emily swank in Columbus, Ohio

36 months ago

I am looking for cheap or free stna classes around london or west columbus thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

alianobros in Reynoldsburg, Ohio

25 months ago

please, i am looking for an STNA classes that states this july in Columbus and the price should not be above $350.can anybody help me out?just around 43232

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.