Free cna training in New York

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 550)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

mini0414@hotmail.com in Massapequa, New York

68 months ago

Peter Cooke in Long Island, New York said: REVIEWS OF CNA SCHOOLS IN BROOKLYN AND MANHATTAN! NEW YORK CITY

your comments are a great help! I tried the Allen school in Jamaica they wont tell you the price over the phone but the cost is 1395 +++ books,uniforms etc...
they make you come all the way in for the sphiel. I had 4 appointments befor I finally made it. Jamaica is too crowded if you drive their leave an hour just to get near the school on Jamaica Ave. I also checked out their sister school in Bklyn Heights on Montaque Street. Same price however its 4 weeks for for day classes at 1395+++ and 6 weeks for nights, and 8 weeks for weekends. The only problem is the day classes dont start until April 26th, Too bad for you if you want it now! I KNOW FOR A FACT I JUST SAVED SOMEONE A WHOLE BUNCH OF TIME THAT INFO TOOK ME 3 MONTHS TO FIND OUT. I THINK THATS WHY THEY WONT TELL YOU ON THE PHONE. *(JUST A NOTE IF YOU DRESS WELL THEY WONT OFFER YOU FINANCIAL AID, I CAME IN AFTER A JOB INTERVIEW AND WAS DRESSED TO THE NINES AND WAS TOLD IT'S CASH UP FRONT ONLY FOR ME) MANHATTAN SCHOOL , IS VERY AFFORDABLE HOWEVER THE PLACE IS DUMPY LOOKING AND THE INTERNSHIP IS UP IN THE BRONX, IF YOUR COMING FROM LONG ISLAND ITS VERY INCONVIENIENT. Come to think of it niether of the schools gave me a tour they just talked price, price, price - no value to it! I guess they knew I was serious. I'll let everybody know when I am done I also have looked at school in Las Vegas if anyone is interested.

hey, try Access Careers in Hempstead. clean, neat and nice staff. $1000 CNA program that i paid over the duration of the class. didn't have to take out a loan. i really loved it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

red31 in jersey city, New Jersey

68 months ago

HI,LOOKING FOR A CNA FREE CLASSES IN JERSEY CITTY IF ANYONE KNWS BOUT ANY IN MY AREA PLEASE LET ME KNW I HAVE BEEN LOOKING AROUND AND ASKING PEOPLE BUT I FIND NOTHIN IF ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE ANY TYPE OF INFOR. PLEASE HELP ME OUT....JUST GOING CRAZY LOOKING N LOOKING N FIND NOTHING.....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Carebug in Schenectady, New York

68 months ago

katrina in Brooklyn, New York said: do you want cna training in new york

yes,
In the schenectady-albany-troy area.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

red31 in jersey city, New Jersey

68 months ago

Carebug in Schenectady, New York said: yes,
In the schenectady-albany-troy area.

WHERE IS THIS PLACE @..I REALLY NEVA HEARD OF THIS PLACE BEFORE IS IT IN JERSEY CITY.... DO U HAVE A # TO THIS SCHOOL.. THANK YOU SO MUCH....ALSO IF U KNW BOUT I SCHOOL IN JERSEY CITY THAT I COULD PAID ITS FIND... I KNW BOUT THIS 1 PLACE BUT THEY REALLY ASKING FOR TO MUCH MONEY HOOHOUKS...THEY WANT 1,900 FOR 8 WEEKS...PLESE LET ME KNW AGAIN THANX.......

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

futureNurse in Woodhaven, New York

68 months ago

Mrs Pierre in Saint Albans, New York said: I am planning to start the school. How is Access Career?
The price is resonable compared to other schools in the area that want $1500

I must say that Access Career is a low budget, dirty ghetto school. They are so so cheap. We dont even have proper supplies to kearn. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TIME

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

futureNurse in Woodhaven, New York

68 months ago

futureNurse in Woodhaven, New York said: I must say that Access Career is a low budget, dirty ghetto school. They are so so cheap. We dont even have proper supplies to kearn. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TIME[/QUO

I will advise anyone not to go to Access Careers in Hempstead.The school (if that is what you want to call it)is very subpar. The staff doesnt care, all they want is money. If you missone payment they will hound you and come to the class and announce that you owe money. I was in the CNA program and it was an absolute waste. The owner of the the school refuses to buy supplies that are needed by the students to pass the State Board exam. The roms are filthy and disgusting. Trust me, you will not learn in this school. I left and decied to go to Boces. At Boces it was profesional, clean and they have a ll the supplies need for you to learn . I amd just upset that I shelled out $300 to access career. That is the amount I paid in the "payment plan".
If you want to waste money and not pass the state board exam then by all means go to Access Careers... non professional~

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

eve in Bradenton, Florida

68 months ago

move to florida
MTI.COM GOOD SCHOOL

Certified Patient Care Assistant and Home Health Aide, who is interested in upgrading my profession and cannot afford to pay for school.

I would like to know if you could help me by informing myself of free certified nurses Assistant classes here ny including long island?

thank you
I'll wait patiently for your response

move to fl

68 months ago

MOVE TO FLORIDA GOOD SCHOOL.
MTI.COM

68 months ago

MOVE TO FL. GOOD SCHOOL NOT TO MUCH MONEY
MTI.COM

68 months ago

eve in Bradenton, Florida said: move to florida
MTI.COM GOOD SCHOOL

Certified Patient Care Assistant and Home Health Aide, who is interested in upgrading my profession and cannot afford to pay for school.

I would like to know if you could help me by informing myself of free certified nurses Assistant classes here ny including long island?
HERE IS MY E-MAIL..MALU0822@YAHOO.COM
EVE..IM CNA.
thank you

katrina in Brooklyn, New York

68 months ago

try Englewood hospital in nj or try teaneck hospital but englewood would be hiring for sure, you can try new york presbyterian hospital in washington heights,manhattan, its not far from nj.

bee in New York, New York

68 months ago

im finis university but not in here and i want to know where is school for free study CAN or anoter progam.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

misscpoo in West Hempstead, New York

68 months ago

tanguera in Woodside, New York said: Hey Sunnyside, did you ever complete a CNA course around Queens? I am based in Woodside, Queens but am willing to travel to Manhattan or Brooklyn to take a CNA course. I just want to know which schools are better, which ones finish quickly (4 or 5 weeks.. or less?) and how much schools cost.

I have read posts on here to stay away from certain schools, but is there anyone who had a really great experience with their CNA course? And do they help you find a job easily?

There's a great school in Brooklyn, it new but Great! The name of it is Kareful and Karefree Training school on Fulton Street. It's very reasonable, clean and they do payment plans. 4 weeks for the day course and 6 weeks for the evening course. Their website is www.karefulandkarefree.com, they're licensed by the state. Very personable. I loved it and am going to the first annual graduation in June 2009.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

68 months ago

two week and bradenton,fl

kim richards in Brooklyn, New York

68 months ago

i'm in brooklyn ny i'm trying to do a cna course an i dnt av no money to pay the tuition right now can u plz tell me where i can go to get it free

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

68 months ago

you can go to workforce 1 there is one in every borough and the one in staten island moves quick. go to a workforce 1 tell them you want to apply for a grant for nursing assistant and find a school with nursing assisting that excepts vouchers/grants and if you get approved for the grant you dont have to pay it back, but the people will let you know everything. call 311 or ask someone if they know where is the workforce 1 in bklyn. they will give you $2500 for any training that will lead to a job. when bill gates was in office he gave 3 billion for people to get training and now barack gave more take advantage you can also get a grant for LPN.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

asian girl in Lake Orion, Michigan

68 months ago

We are in money tight, so where i can study or trained CNA for free?ty for ur help

weiler in Las Vegas, Nevada

68 months ago

i would also try PureMedicaljobsDOTCOM good luck

68 months ago

you can go to workforce 1 in any borough the one in staten island moves quick because people dont like to go out there you can ask them to sign you up for the workshops to get a grant for CNA if you are approved you dont have to pay the money back. i went to school for med assistant and i turned down two jobs to continue my education for registered nursing now i wish i had of took the jobs but i just completed a cna training, you can look for schools first if you want that accept vouchers/grants then go apply or they should be able to tell you which schools accept vouchers at the workforce 1. make sure you find out the pass rate for the stateboard at the school you choose. if you would have kept going to school the bank would have held the loan until six months after you officialy stop going to school. i am going to keep going to school so i wont have to worry about that loan. Lol

68 months ago

tina-maire in Fresh Meadows, New York said: I WENT TO COLLEGE FOR 2 YEARS AND RECIEVED COLLEGE CREDITS AND I GRADUATED SCHOOL WITH MY ASSOCIATES IN MEDICAL ASSISTING IN 2007. AFTER GRADUATING I WENT ON DOZENS OF INTERVIEWS, AND MOST OF THE TIME THE JOB REQUIRES SOMEONE WHO IS BILINGUAL OR HAVE EXPERIENCE PRIOR IN THE HEALTH CARE FIELD.I NEVER WAS HIRED AS A MEDICAL ASSISTANT. IN 2008 I DECIDED TO DO THE UNTHINKIBLE. I WENT FOR TRAINING AS A HHA/PCA. I DO NOT KNOCK ANYONE WHO IS A HHA/PCA. BUT IT LOOKS LIKE I HAD TO WORK BACKWORDS.IM CURRENTLY IN DEPT PAYING MY STUDENT LOANS IN MEDICAL ASSISTING EVEN THO IM NOT EMPLOYED AS A MEDICAL ASSISTANT. I WISH I COULD FIND TRAINING IF ANY FREE TRAINING AS A CNA SO I COULD GET A JOB WORKING IN THE HOSPITAL.

IF THERE IS ANYONE WHO HAVE INFORMATION ABOUT FREE CNA TRAINING IN THE QUEENS NEW YORK AREA OR IN NEW YORK PERIOD PLEASE FEEL FREE TO RESPOND.

THANK YOU,
TINA

bradenton, fl is a lot job for cna/pca im work for the hospital move to fl..ny is no job.

taylorshelia40@yahoo.com in Houston, Texas

68 months ago

Miss Adams in East Orange, New Jersey said: HOW CAN I FIND A SCHOOL THAT HAVE FREE CNA CLASSES

Free CNA classes in houston texax.

mini0414@hotmail.com in Massapequa, New York

67 months ago

futureNurse in Woodhaven, New York said: I must say that Access Career is a low budget, dirty ghetto school. They are so so cheap. We dont even have proper supplies to kearn. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TIME

which location did you go to the one. I'm sorry to hear that you felt that way.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

CNA Trainer in Hempstead, New York

67 months ago

Hi,
Access Careers has a CNA Nursing Assistant Training program. They are located at 474 Fulton Avenue, Hempstead, NY. Contact them for info regarding new class start dates.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

kimsue in Fairview, West Virginia

67 months ago

I am looking for a free cna school in queens

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (35) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

kimsue in Fairview, West Virginia

67 months ago

I need to find a free cna school in queens

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Superniceus@yahoo.com in Jamaica, New York

67 months ago

katrina in Brooklyn, New York said: the number is two one two nine six one four four zero zero

THANK YOU IT WAS HELP FULL

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Superniceus@yahoo.com in Jamaica, New York

67 months ago

katrina in Brooklyn, New York said: the number is two one two nine six one four four zero zero

THANK YOU IT WAS VERY HELP FULL

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

erica in Lindenhurst, New York

67 months ago

i am a home health aide an wants to become a cna where are the classes forming and when i have trouble finding one in longisland

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

karenearthangel@gmail.com in West Hempstead, New York

67 months ago

Hi Erica, there are CNA school in hempstead. I am now attending one in hempstead by the name of Access Career and it's very good. The teacher is very good so you can try it out. The schedules are very flexible also. Give it a try.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

NYWildflower in Troy, New York

67 months ago

Does anyone know where in upstate NY I can take CNA classes that aren't a fortune or even free? Thank you so much for your help and knowledge.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (57) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

67 months ago

Does anyone know where in upstate NY, Troy, Albany, Cohoes locations as well as other locations, where there are free CNA classes? I'm a single Mom of 3 children and am 22 years old and work at a local small store. I financially am not making it and need to expand my horizons and my pay. I thought this was a good area of practice as I love helping people.
Does anyone know? Thank you so much!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (55) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Carebug in Schenectady, New York

67 months ago

Check eoc, you should be able to find the cna PROGRAM. All the best.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

67 months ago

Carebug in Schenectady, New York said: Check eoc, you should be able to find the cna PROGRAM. All the best.

I'm sorry but is eoc..equal opportunity center?? Thank you for writing to me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

mystyk in Rochester, New York

66 months ago

hi
does someone knows about any online nurse training??

jasmin in Rosedale, New York

66 months ago

NEW YORK IS GIVING OUT VOCUHERS FOR PEOPLE TO PAY FPR THEIR TRAINIG

GO TO BRONX WORKFORCE CENTER ASK OFR A VOCUHER BRING 2 PIC IDS, RESUMES

NEW YORK STATE IS PAYING FOR TUTITION, STATE EXAM, BOOKS AND UNOFORM AT THE CHRISTINE INSTITUTE OF VOCATIONAL TRAINING IN QUEENS!!!!!!!!

ONLY THE CHRISITNE INSTITUTE OF VOCATIONAL TRAINING DOES THE STATE PAY FOR THE STATE EXAM, BOOKS, UNIFORM AND TUTITON!!!!!!!!!!

SEATS ARE GOING FAST ONLY GO THE BRONX CENTER BECAUSE THEY ONLY ISSUE THE VOUCHER IN 2 WEEEKS NO OTHER BOROUGH ISSUES THE VOCUHER IN 2 WEEKS

THE CHRISITNE INSTITUTE OF VOCATIONAL TRAINING GO VISIT TODAY GOOGLE IT BECAUE THE NEXT CLASS STATRS ON MAY 18

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

66 months ago

FOR ANY MEDICAL FIELD GO TO THE BRONX WORKFORCE CENTER AND ASK FOR A VOCUHER IT TAKES ONLY 2 WEEKS OFR THEM TO ISSUE IT TO YOU. TO BECOME A CNA THE CHRISITNE INSITUTE OF VOCATIONAL TRAINIGN IS THE BEST BECAUSE ONLY AT THSI SCHOOL DOES THE STATE PAY FOT THE STATE EXAM, BOOKS, UNIFROM, AND TUITION.

ONLY IN THE BRONX WORKFORCE CENTER NO OTHER PLACE ASK FOR THE ITG VOUCHER; MEDICAL ASSISTANT ANYTHING

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

66 months ago

STATE OF NEW YORK IS PAYING FOR PEOPLE TO GO GET A TRADE

GO TO BRONX WORKFORCE CENTER ASK FOR A VOCUHER BRING 2 PIC IDS, RESUMES, HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA

VISIT CHRISTINE INSTITUE OF VOCATIONAL TRAINING IN QUEENS, NEW YORK BECAUE ONLY AT THIS SCHOOL THEY PAY FOR TUITION, BOOKS, UNIFORM AND STATE EXAM!!!!!!!!!!

NEXT CAN CLASS MAY 18, 2009

ONLY AT THE BRONX YOU GET THE VOUCHER IN 2 WEEEKS.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

66 months ago

every workforce 1 gives vouchers i recieved mine from staten island workforce 1 some people got theirs in three days because people dont like to travel out there but it moves faster

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Farah in Brooklyn, New York

66 months ago

towanah in South Ozone Park, New York said: I am a Certified Patient Care Assistant and Home Health Aide, who is interested in upgrading my profession and cannot afford to pay for school.

thank you
I'll wait patiently for your response

yes

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

katrina

66 months ago

Go to a work force 1 in any borough and get a voucher. Or call a access careers school there's 1 in queens and in long island

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jasmin in Springfield Gardens, New York

66 months ago

worforce 1 centers in every borough in new york except long island new york stae is issuing vouchers for different professions that are in demand only. CNA COURSES; VOUCHER COVERS DEPENDING ON SCHOOLS TUITION ALL SCHOOLS; SOME SCHOOLS STATE EXAM, UNIFROM, BOOKS

FASTEST ISSUANE OF VOUCHER I HEARD OF IS STATEN ISLAND BUT THE BRONX DOES TAKE EXACTLY 2 WEEKS; BRING RESUME, 2 PIC IDS, SOCIAL NUMBER BE PREPARED TO WAIT HALF THE DAY AT ONE OF THE CENTERS

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

66 months ago

tell me about it.every one who takes the state board at access careers fail the test at least once.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

futureNurse in Jamaica, New York

66 months ago

CNA Trainer in Hempstead, New York said: Hi,
Access Careers has a CNA Nursing Assistant Training program. They are located at 474 Fulton Avenue, Hempstead, NY. Contact them for info regarding new class start dates.

***FIRST OF ALL ITS REALLY PATHETIC THAT THE OWNER OF ACCESS CAREERS NAMED MINNIE HAS TO COME ON THE CNA BOARD AND BE SLEAZY AND ADVERTISE THAT SCHOOL OF HERS ..ACCESS CAREERS IN HEMPSTEAD , FILLED WITH RATS AND ROACHES AND DIRTY OFFICE. MANNEQUINS ARE BROKEN, BEDS ARE BROKEN AND THEY DONT HAVE THE PROPER SUPPLIES. **U WILL NOT PASS THE STATE BOARD IF YOU GO TO THAT SCHOOL. I DINT FINNISH, I COMPLETED MY COURSE AT BOCES.
THE OWNER NAMED MINNIE IS BEING A CYBER TROLL TRYING TO PLUG HER SCHOOL. HOSPITALS AND NURSING HOMES DONT RESPECT ACCESS CAREER.. IF U TELL THEM THAT U WENT THERE TO TRAIN,, THEY LAUGH IN YOUR FACE. THEY DONT EVEN HAVE REAL NURSES TEACHING THE COURSE, DONT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

futureNurse in Rockville Center in Bridgeport, Connecticut

65 months ago

I went to Access in Hempstead and it was fun. My teacher was very helpful, and there are no rats or roaches, otherwise i wouldn't have gone there! I had a payment plan which was adjusted to my personl needs, if you run into a problem with a plan, you just need to be honest, upfront, and tell them so they can make an adjustment, I didn't have a payment situation but my friends did, and it wasn't a big deal, they worked something out for her. They even have a job placement adviser who is helping to find me a job, she actually has one lined up for me! I definitely recommend it !

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

hoping to attend in Far Rockaway, New York

65 months ago

I would like to know do anyone have the number for access career in long island. And also how long is the class...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Crystal in Brooklyn, New York

65 months ago

I did a CNA class in brooklyn when i was 17 but i never work as it becuase i was going to college in PA and they told me i need at least one years experience to work in PA with a NY certification... NOw im 21 and finishing off nursing school in NY and i want to know how I can get recertified..(If it is possible) or would i have to take the class over?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

katrina in Waterloo, Ontario

65 months ago

Go to prometric.com that's the website for the stateboard.
And all you have to do is renew your license.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Crystal in Brooklyn, New York

65 months ago

TY so much... you been a big help!!!

Momof3 in Rowlett, Texas

65 months ago

I was wondering if anyone knows of any free CNA programs in Dallas, Tx. If not, does anyone know if grants are offered for this program?

Loverboy08 in New York, New York

65 months ago

Their number is five one six four three three zero zero three four.I did my CNA class in hempstead this yr in Feb,with a wonderful teacher,passed my stateboard at first time.Every thing was great from registration to graduation.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.