Looking for Free CNA Training in Indianapolis, Indiana

Comments (34)

Reese in Indianapolis, Indiana

72 months ago

I am looking for free cna classes offered in the greater indianapolis area.

mist salas 32 in Indianapolis, Indiana

70 months ago

on 8/24/2009 there will be a interview for cna training going on at 8460 bearing drive between the hours of 4 and 8 i think you have to be there at 4 pm or before you cant go after 4 it is at the intersection of 86th street and georgetown road i really think it is the golden livingnursing home if you would like to get more information please contract me for the number or driving directions i dont know if the classes are free but it dont hurt to check it out iam going there my self there was a recording on the number

CE871 in Indianapolis, Indiana

70 months ago

I am available days I have to work a schedule if that's ok
and I like to find out please the days @ hours.

Thank you
Eileen C

taj148908 in Chicago, Illinois

69 months ago

I am in college to be a nurse but I really want to be a CNA in the mean time to get some experience. I am already in school and do not wish to go have another bill or another school for that matter. I want a FREE CNA CLASS around the Northwest Indiana region or Chicago but no further than Chicago...
PLEASE HELP ME...

lilnorth50 in Indianapolis, Indiana

67 months ago

I am looking for CNA classes for free or at a low cost. Please give me more information. you can contact me at my email lilnorth50@yahoo.com with the information.

thank you

TYESHA BROWN in Cleveland, Ohio

67 months ago

Hello I'm new to Indianapolis and I am looking for free CNA classes. I have a STNA license with Ohio and wanted to know if there were any refresher courses I could take to transfer my license over.Please contact me with any helpful info.

j gilles

67 months ago

i am looking for free cna traing classes if anyone can help id be very gratefull. aroung the shelbyville or indianapolis area if anyone has info it would be helpfull contact me at jennifergilles@ymail.com thanks again

Rose Crafton in Greenwood, Indiana

67 months ago

Does anyone know any Nursing Homes that are offering free CNA classes? If so please contact me by e-mail at: angelsamngus2004@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Walker in Clayton, Indiana

67 months ago

I am a medical assistant thinking of getting my CNA. Does anyone know if there is a way to do this without going through the entire class. Just wondering if there was a way to "test out" on certain things.
Thanks

stephanie in Nappanee, Indiana

67 months ago

Im looking for CNA training..i don want to go to school, i kno that there is a way to get around all that but i cant find anything...can someone help me out for my area in Nappanee. PLEAS

Shalena in Levittown, New York

67 months ago

How do i find free or low cost cna training. I live in Trevose, PA.

Mary 1Nurse in Louisville, Kentucky

67 months ago

Shalena in Levittown, New York said: How do i find free or low cost cna training. I live in Trevose, PA.

check with the employment office.

Mary 1Nurse in Louisville, Kentucky

67 months ago

juderobe in Kokomo, Indiana said: Looking for free CNA Training in Indianapolis, Indiana.
My daughter is attending college studying to become a nurse. This would be a great opportunity for her to get some experience in the medical field and would be a great part-time job.
Do anyone know of nursing homes or hospitals in the area that provide free CNA classes or on-the-job training?

She should be able to work as a CNA after completing a number of hours in the LPN program. Have her to check with the school.

janice williams in Wilmington, Illinois

65 months ago

hi my name is janice williams i interested becomming nurse astt idont have any income iam wonderin if there is free schorship proggrams avaible for the nursing asst. program

crazydasiy2000 in Indianapolis, Indiana

64 months ago

I am looking for a place to help me get my CNA licences back.. They expirered last year and I would really like to go back into that field. So if anybody has any information on places surronding Ladoga area that would either pay for my classes or hire me until I get certified please contact me @ crazydasiy2000@yahoo.com.

Thanks

nickelnj in Griffith, Indiana

63 months ago

taj148908 in Chicago, Illinois said: I am in college to be a nurse but I really want to be a CNA in the mean time to get some experience. I am already in school and do not wish to go have another bill or another school for that matter. I want a FREE CNA CLASS around the Northwest Indiana region or Chicago but no further than Chicago...
PLEASE HELP ME...

Hi I live in Griffith,IN and my moom works for the Golden Living facility in Merrillville. Golden Living has a training center in Valparaiso,IN that offers the CNA training course for free. It is on 251 Sturdy Road. The number to the facility is on the website for golden living. I hope this helps.

Shelby Dillon in Wabash, Indiana

61 months ago

Looking for CNA classes around wabash, indiana. Does anyone know of anywhere?

Kristy in Peru, Indiana

60 months ago

Shelby Dillon in Wabash, Indiana said: Looking for CNA classes around wabash, indiana. Does anyone know of anywhere?

Hey I just moved here to Peru .. I was wondering of you had found any CNA classes? if you could let me know tht would b Great!
my email is kristy_marie777@yahoo.com

sethmandy in Corpus Christi, Texas

59 months ago

i have been looking for a cna training class for free here in corpus christi tx. I still havent been able to find anything. Maybe a nursing home? I work for the state school here in corpus christi and they do not cna certify. can someone please let me know if any?

emlappy in Indianapolis, Indiana

58 months ago

Hello everyone. I am looking for a nursing facility preferably on the NWside of Indianapolis, that provides CNA training while working there. I have been a certified HHA since 2002, by the State of Indiana. Please leave me a message at elapworth2003@yahoo.com. Thank you everybody for your help!!

CARRY in Shelbyville, Indiana

58 months ago

mist salas 32 in Indianapolis, Indiana said: my e mail is mistymramey@aol.com to get more information

IM TRYING TO FINE OUT IF THEIR IS ANYTHING COMING UP ANY TIME SOON? AS OF RIGHT NOW IAM A HHA AND LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE,PLEASE EMAIL ME IF THEIR IS A CLASS COMING UP FOR ME TO TAKE. THANK YOU CARRY BRUNNER

CARRY in Shelbyville, Indiana

58 months ago

CARRY in Shelbyville, Indiana said: IM TRYING TO FINE OUT IF THEIR IS ANYTHING COMING UP ANY TIME SOON? AS OF RIGHT NOW IAM A HHA AND LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE,PLEASE EMAIL ME IF THEIR IS A CLASS COMING UP FOR ME TO TAKE. THANK YOU CARRYB31@AIM.COM

JM35 in Highland, Indiana

53 months ago

I heard that there is free CNA training at Nursing Homes if you agree to work there. Does anyone know of any in the Northwest Indiana area? If so, please let me know. Thank you in advance.

nickelnj in Highland, Indiana

53 months ago

HI I live in Griffith,IN and my mom works for Golden Living center there are a few of these nursing homes in NW Indiana I believe Merrrillville, Portage, Valparaiso and La Porte. Golden Living center offers the CNA class for free but it is quite difficult to get in with in the people that are in line to do the interview that they hold on specific dates. But you can look at the website for Golden Living Center and the site will give you a phone number for the site which gives the CNA course. Good Luck to you!!!!!

michelle in indianapolis in Indianapolis, Indiana

52 months ago

emlappy in Indianapolis, Indiana said: Hello everyone. I am looking for a nursing facility preferably on the NWside of Indianapolis, that provides CNA training while working there. I have been a certified HHA since 2002, by the State of Indiana. Please leave me a message at elapworth2003@yahoo.com. Thank you everybody for your help!!

Hello..I was wondering if you found a facility in Indianapolis that provides cna training while working there? thank you

sheldons89 in San Jose, California

51 months ago

Kristy in Peru, Indiana said: Hey I just moved here to Peru .. I was wondering of you had found any CNA classes? if you could let me know tht would b Great!
my email is kristy_marie777@yahoo.com

I am also so from Peru,Indiana if you find anything out please contact me at sheldons89@gmail.com Free or not I want to get my CNA
Millers mary Manner use to do the classes for free not sure if they still do

Kyta in Indianapolis, Indiana

49 months ago

Looking for free CNA classes, are some place to work an get them. Close to downtown..

crystal dobbs in Indianapolis, Indiana

46 months ago

hi i just moved to the indianapolis area and am looking for free or low incomed cna classes if you kno of any please contact me at crystald714@yahoo.com i have tried lokking but not having any luck!! thank you so much.

Wendy Haywood in Indianapolis, Indiana

42 months ago

Hi ,iam looking for a assisted living job in indianapolis,indiana that does,nt require certification.I do i experience in taking care of the elderly can do activities of daily living.Thankyou ,email me if interested wendyhaywood@ymail.com

Mary in Indianapolis, Indiana

40 months ago

where can you get free CNA training and certifcation

vera hamoud in Brownsburg, Indiana

37 months ago

am looking for free CNA training in Brownsburg IN 46112

Cameo G. in Noblesville, Indiana

36 months ago

Does anyone know if Miller's Merry Manor pays you a salary while taking BNA classes? Or any other CNA facility in Indianapolis that pays you while training. I'm really struggling to find a place like that because I have to have a income to pay bills but I want to take classes. Thanks any info helps

Amy_Smith in Indianapolis, Indiana

21 months ago

Is there any Nursing Homes and Nurse Training Centers that will allow me in with 1 claszs A misdomeanor in Indianapolis IN? NATC won't take me... :-(

Latrina Franklin in Indianapolis, Indiana

20 months ago

I recently graduated with my MBA in Management and Marketing from Indiana Institute of Technology June 2013 and looking to complete the CNA program offered. I am currently receiving unemployment benefits and government assistance to get by. I have been unable to find a job because I either poses to much experience or not enough in specific areas though I hold an advance degree. I am hoping to complete this program so that I can gain experience in this large growing industry and combine my management marketing experience in an area that will allow me in the near future to operate as a Marketing Manager/Director at a long term care facility or a Activities Director. Please contact me immediately to let me know what I have to do to get started in this program

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.