Looking for free CNA training course.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 393)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Aredhel in Longview, Washington

82 months ago

I was a cretified nursing asst. from 2000- 2002, but i had a high risk pregnancy and had to quit. My license has long since lapsed and now 'm looking for a free training program to help me re-certify.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (661) / No (118) Reply - Report abuse

JoAnn Peralta

82 months ago

I want to get a CNA certificate.
I live in Dutchess County NY.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (151) / No (50) Reply - Report abuse

Milagro Ellis in Sanford, Florida

81 months ago

I need info for CNA training FREE FREE in my area.I looking for Florida CNA Lic. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (224) / No (58) Reply - Report abuse

MZ. B

81 months ago

Hello I'm looking for a free cna course in the south suburbs of Illinois. I live in hazel crest but am willing to travel anywhere between tinley park and calumet city or dolton.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (123) / No (47) Reply - Report abuse

raquel in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

81 months ago

i'm looking for free cna training i always wanted to be a cna ever sense i was younger because thats what my mother was and i want to follow in her foot steps so please help me out

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (117) / No (32) Reply - Report abuse

Callie Logan in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

81 months ago

Raychel in milwaukee wisconsin

Nov 7,2007

There are no more free classes in milwaukee wisconsin thoses days are gone.

try aroura health care give them a call they have classes for $200.00 for classes $115.00 for test check it out thats the cheepist you can get other wise MATC $500.00

Iam from milwaukee iam taking my test soon GOOD LUCK

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (60) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

brandy humphrey in Dallas, Texas

81 months ago

i want to get my cna but can't afford to pay for it so can someone please help me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (204) / No (46) Reply - Report abuse

Nashe boykin in Baltimore, Maryland

81 months ago

I am looking for a free cna training class anywhere in baltimore maryland will travel far for classes.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (67) / No (29) Reply - Report abuse

Jessica in Fairmont, Minnesota

81 months ago

I was certified in 97 and worked in the feild for three years. I had children and decided to be a stay at home mom to rais my kids, and am now wanting to go back to work as a cna.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

kesha in Dallas, Texas

81 months ago

I was a cna but moved to a different state! I was wondering if you could help me find a FREE cna program in the dallas, plano, mckinny area, i'm willing to travel! THANK YOU!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (74) / No (24) Reply - Report abuse

raquel in Brookfield, Wisconsin

81 months ago

i don't know no free cna training i'm trying to find one myself so if you find one let me know

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (41) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

raquel in Brookfield, Wisconsin

81 months ago

Callie Logan in Milwaukee, Wisconsin said: Raychel in milwaukee wisconsin

Nov 7,2007

There are no more free classes in milwaukee wisconsin thoses days are gone.

try aroura health care give them a call they have classes for $200.00 for classes $115.00 for test check it out thats the cheepist you can get other wise MATC $500.00

Iam from milwaukee iam taking my test soon GOOD LUCK

can you give me the number to auroa heath care asap thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

lakeisha adams in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

81 months ago

i'm being tryng for the last eight years to get into some free CNA training class/license and people thinks me as a crimial for real and that really hurts. just because i had done something wrong ten years ago. i'm a change person for the better not for the worst and i really needs help with this because i have three kids of my owner and i'm raising my cousin one and a half year old daughter.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Binta B Moore in Wheeling, Illinois

81 months ago

l am certifield Nursing Assistant for 15 year. l am looking for a private case. l will change $15 an HR.Live $150 A day.call me on 847-947-8176.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

philip busake chofong in Hyattsville, Maryland

81 months ago

[]i want to get my cna in bowie mary land an i can't afort to pay it please can some one help me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

raquel in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

81 months ago

n/a

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

mark in Patchogue, New York

81 months ago

hello, my cna license has been expired 2 years ago. I am looking for a place so I can practice for the clinical and the state test again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Tosha Staten in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

81 months ago

I called Quality Homecare Options for a CNA class. They told me 785.00 for the class, pay half up front and the other a week before the class is up. And the class is for 12 days and your done.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Andy in Mt.Vernon Oh in Marengo, Ohio

81 months ago

Hello I also am lookin for a place to get CNA certified =) Looks like I'll need to shell out some $$$ for the training...
When I get the certification is there a LAW that says that I may NOT help others get certified for FREE? Like hello you need to PAY to help people :) ok lol I understand it's biz too...good eve to all.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

maria brito in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

81 months ago

Milagro Ellis in Sanford, Florida said: I need info for CNA training FREE FREE in my area.I looking for Florida CNA Lic. Thanks.

I am looking to get cna free classes

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Pam in Atlanta, Georgia

81 months ago

Aredhel in Longview, Washington said: I was a cretified nursing asst. from 2000- 2002, but i had a high risk pregnancy and had to quit. My license has long since lapsed and now 'm looking for a free training program to help me re-certify.

I received my Certified Nurse Asst. License from a nursing home in 2000. Check out some nursing homes they will let you work and train for about 6 weeks take the exam again and you are renewed. My license will exp. 11/2008 if I dont work somewhere for 2 weeks. I'm gonna start working just to keep license updated. Good Luck! You can do it!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Pam in Atlanta, Georgia

81 months ago

JoAnn Peralta said: I want to get a CNA certificate.

Try nursing homes they will let you come work for them and within 6 weeks take the exam you will be certified. Just renew license every 2 years. The job you are working as a CNA will send letter that you fill out to Nurse Register and you are renewed you just have to at least work 8 hours within a two year period of time for pay and you always keep your license updated. Never let your license exp. when you receive them you will always have something to fall back on. Good Luck! You can do it!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Pam in Atlanta, Georgia

81 months ago

raquel in Milwaukee, Wisconsin said: i'm looking for free cna training i always wanted to be a cna ever sense i was younger because thats what my mother was and i want to follow in her foot steps so please help me out

Check out nursing homes in your area that's where I received my free training. You may have to start on the night shift for the training. Within 6 weeks you take the exam and you are licensed. Good Luck! You can do it!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Pam in Atlanta, Georgia

81 months ago

MZ. B said: Hello I'm looking for a free cna course in the south suburbs of Illinois. I live in hazel crest but am willing to travel anywhere between tinley park and calumet city or dolton.

Check out nursing homes in your area. The demand for CNA's are awesome. Good Luck! You can do it!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Pam in Atlanta, Georgia

81 months ago

raquel in Brookfield, Wisconsin said: i don't know no free cna training i'm trying to find one myself so if you find one let me know

I received my free CNA class from a nursing home. They need CNA's bad they will train you. Good Luck! You Can Do It!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Pam in Atlanta, Georgia

81 months ago

lakeisha adams in Milwaukee, Wisconsin said: i'm being tryng for the last eight years to get into some free CNA training class/license and people thinks me as a crimial for real and that really hurts. just because i had done something wrong ten years ago. i'm a change person for the better not for the worst and i really needs help with this because i have three kids of my owner and i'm raising my cousin one and a half year old daughter.

Check out nursing homes in your area they will train you. CNA's are needed in nursing homes bad. Don't worry about what people say they are not judges. Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone. People make mistakes everyday we are not perfect. Everyone has done something in their lifetime, let the past be the past. Good Luck! You Can Do It!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Pam in Atlanta, Georgia

81 months ago

philip busake chofong in Hyattsville, Maryland said: []i want to get my cna in bowie mary land an i can't afort to pay it please can some one help me.

Check out nursing homes in your area the demand for CNA's in nursing homes are awesome. I recieved my training at a nursing home. I worked the night shift for about 6 weeks. Took the exam got my license. Then I started doing homehealth care I liked that better going to people home when I got burned out with the nursing home. Good Luck! You can do it!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ERIKA in Chicago, Illinois

80 months ago

LOOKING FOR FREE CNA CLASSES IN MY AREA

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Doreen in Monroe, New York

80 months ago

JoAnn Peralta said: I want to get a CNA certificate.

Hi JoAnn,
Did you get any replies that were helpful? Any help would be great.
Thanks,
Doreen

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Nashe boykin in Baltimore, Maryland

80 months ago

yea i got replys i start my free cna training class january 3rd 2007 at genesis nursing home...........so thanks to all who reply

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

CAMMIE in Spartanburg, South Carolina

80 months ago

Pam in Atlanta, Georgia said: I received my free CNA class from a nursing home. They need CNA's bad they will train you. Good Luck! You Can Do It!

HI PAM,YOURE POSTING SOUNDS GREAT!IM IN MARIETTA,GEORGIA AND I NEED TRAINING FOR C.N.A. BUT DONT QUITE HAVE ENOUGH MONEY.DO YOU HAVE ANY INFO YOU COULD OFFER ME?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

wants to work at CobbWellStar Peds in Marietta, Georgia

80 months ago

CAMMIE in Spartanburg, South Carolina said: HI PAM,YOURE POSTING SOUNDS GREAT!IM IN MARIETTA,GEORGIA AND I NEED TRAINING FOR C.N.A. BUT DONT QUITE HAVE ENOUGH MONEY.DO YOU HAVE ANY INFO YOU COULD OFFER ME?

yeh me too! im also in marietta and in DEEP need for CNA license

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

David Hardin in Clearwater, Florida

80 months ago

I would like to become a CNA and I need to find a free CNA class so I can and get me a job. Please contact me if you know of a class so I can get started with the class and have me a job. Please e-mail me: hppy20036@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Have a ? for someone in Springfield, Missouri

80 months ago

My friend is in Washington state and is looking at possibly moving down here to Missouri So my question for you is if you have a CNA license in Washington can she use that one here in Missouri. Where can I find out how she goes about all that? And how can I find out if she needs to take all the classes that she already took again here in Missouri?!?!? Get back to me asap please. my email is as follows hot_15_chik2002@hotmail.com thats the only way I can check my email. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jen in Dallas, Texas

80 months ago

i have already taken the cna class and passed it with a 4.0 but now its been a year and i have yet to take the state test to actually get certified..where could i go to get this done asap~!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Melissa Garcia in New York, New York

80 months ago

HELLO...I AM LOOKING FOR A FREE COURSE OR TRAINING TO BECOME A
(CNA) CERTIFIED NURSE ASSISTANT; I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE ANY INFORMATION YOU COULD GATHER, THANKS

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

dorien in Southgate, Michigan

80 months ago

hi i would like to do georgia or nevada have a free job training for a cna if so Email me at www.dorienedwards@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

dorien in Southgate, Michigan

80 months ago

Name of a Nursing home that will train me for a CNA FOR FREE HELP HELP!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

angela deione crennel in Atlanta, Georgia

80 months ago

i would like to take a course in cna but i dont have the money to pay. no job, i need to make myself better in all that i do. im back in school for my GED and i want to show that i can do this kind of work to make the patients or residents happy in their time of need.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

liza in Garland, Texas

80 months ago

I'm looking for a free CNA course in Dallas TX

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Crystal Taylor in Houston, Texas

80 months ago

I am looking for Free CNA classes...Does anyone know of a Nuring home in my area? Please Help...Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

im looking for a free cna course so i can expand my career to something better then i have now which is no job. can anyone help me with this situation.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Lorelei in Columbus, Ohio

80 months ago

Pam in Atlanta, Georgia said: Check out nursing homes in your area the demand for CNA's in nursing homes are awesome. I recieved my training at a nursing home. I worked the night shift for about 6 weeks. Took the exam got my license. Then I started doing homehealth care I liked that better going to people home when I got burned out with the nursing home. Good Luck! You can do it!

Do you know of any FREE CNA schools or nursing homes( that will train) in atlanta metro area?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

thank to the one who reply to my comments it means so much to me. so now i will go around to different nursing homes and see what they will offer me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

Does anyone in the atlanta area know of any nursing homes that would give you the training to become a CNA? or a free class?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

im trying to do the same thing here in georgia. HELP ME

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

angela deione crennel in Atlanta, Georgia said: im trying to do the same thing here in georgia. HELP ME

Girl..I am going to call uo some nursing homes and see. If I find about any I will let you know. Are you unemployed?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

girl im so umemployed it about to be my own name up. im tired and been looking for a job since i left that job i had because i dont need to go to jail.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

Well..you might be in luck. Pray to god your not going to jail..lol. I went to a cna school on Sat. It is called covenant CNA school in atlanta. My mom will be starting there in FEB. I told the lady there I wanted to become a nurse but had no fund to pay for it. She told me about a program called WIA. They will pay for you education even pass CNA level. you could even become am RN. I called one of the WIA offices yestreday ansd they said I needed to be unemployed or make less that 6300 in the last 6 months. SO basically I didn't qualify because I am working. But call this # you should get through being that your umemployed. 770-645-4480. Then after you go through their orination that when you get the money for CNA school. But you will have to go to Covenant downtown Atlanta. GOOD luck!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

ANGELA DEIONE CRENNEL in Atlanta, Georgia

80 months ago

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS AND I DO HOPE THINGS WORK OUT FOR YOU ALSO. I WILL CALL THIS NUMBER OK. AND YOU HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR BECAUSE I KNOW THIS IS THE YEAR THAT THE LORD WILL MAKE.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.