Looking for free CNA training course.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 176)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Aredhel in Longview, Washington

86 months ago

I was a cretified nursing asst. from 2000- 2002, but i had a high risk pregnancy and had to quit. My license has long since lapsed and now I'm looking for a free training program to help me re-certify. Need help?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (381) / No (66) Reply - Report abuse

pamela daniel in Decatur, Georgia

85 months ago

I am in search of the same information please email me at pdaniel823@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (64) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

andrea in Baltimore, Maryland

83 months ago

I am looking to get back into nursing after a long time being out of it. Looking to start at the bottom and work my way up through school and job experience. Any helpful comments are appreciated. Need to get recertified.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (47) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

carla

82 months ago

if you need help in getting a job or someone to led you in the area in becoming a CNA call coast2coast (707)795-8323 and they can help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

Resa Revels in Baltimore, Maryland

82 months ago

Britt said: You Can call Caroline center in baltimore, md 410-563-1303, they have a class starting in april and you have to sign up by feb. You have to be a female at least 20 years of age....................... also there is a place called it works and they have classes in baltimore, md 410-626-0200, you have to be at least 18 and have a high school diploma or GED and live in baltimore, but they also give classes for all counties in maryland, so ask about your county or city in maryland. I hope this helps.

i had recently heard about a company that pays you for training and then when the course is done they help you find a job do you know abythig about that

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (68) / No (21) Reply - Report abuse

carla

82 months ago

t6hank you for the info but im in atlanta, ga

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Lauren in Baltimore, Maryland

81 months ago

I comleted medical assistant training at essex community collage in 2003, I became terminaly ill and I never did anything past my externship. How can I get retrained and how do I find a job with out certifiation.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

LISA in Stone Mountain, Georgia

81 months ago

i forgot to leave my email address it is mahagonybrown67@yahoo.com if you know of any free cna training classes thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

carla

81 months ago

look up goergia state nursing to see what u have to renew it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Tiffany in Cockeysville, Maryland

81 months ago

It works do give cna training but, it's not free However they do offer payment plans. the number is 443-482-3391 it's a recording telling you when registation and a fee for that. i hope this find someone usefull also they have evening classes 5-11

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

thank you very much for the info but will they also have info for the state of georgia

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

CARLA

81 months ago

THERE IS A PLACE WEAR YOU CAN GET YOU CNA IN 6 WEEKS email us at amereduserv.yahoo.com or contact us at call 706-424-0339
3469 Lawrenceville Hwy, Tucker, Ga. 30084
GOOD LUCK

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Rock in Charlotte, North Carolina

81 months ago

I need help on where to go to get my cna license recertified. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

carla

81 months ago

do anyone know a nursing home that do cna training
in tha atlanta area.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (36) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

mary r

81 months ago

Aredhel in Longview, Washington said: I was a cretified nursing asst. from 2000- 2002, but i had a high risk pregnancy and had to quit. My license has long since lapsed and now I'm looking for a free training program to help me re-certify. Need help?

Hello , there are nursing homes that have free courses in Texas and when you finish the course you work at that nursing home and you even get paid while you take the course. I would sugest you call some nursing homes in your area. Hope this helps you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

no i don't i wish i did if i find out if there's any place that does i will notify you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

thanks for the info

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

i don't think it's necessary to have an ged in order to get an ged but if you are interested in getting your ged contact cornerstone christian ministries in savannah ,ga you can do it @ home for only $75.00 it only takes as long as you take to complete it and to make it better it's accredited and that really makes a tremendous difference i don't have the number but i'm sure you can look it up online,good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

carla

80 months ago

look for a cna class in a nursing home or pay

for the class and they don't ask for it when you

pay cash.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

carla

80 months ago

do you know a place that will hire you and train you to be a cna in atl.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (41) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

not off hand i don't if i find out i will let you know

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

can you say that again please i didn't understand

80 months ago

no sorry i wish i did im looking for the same kind of thing i'll let you know if i do

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

KarenN in Camden, Tennessee

80 months ago

Aredhel in Longview, Washington said: I was a cretified nursing asst. from 2000- 2002, but i had a high risk pregnancy and had to quit. My license has long since lapsed and now I'm looking for a free training program to help me re-certify. Need help?

Most Nursing Homes/Convalescent Centers offer on-the-job training and CNA certification. So, that would be a great way to get certified and get paid while you are doing it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

carla

80 months ago

IF YOU HAVE YOUR CNA AND IS LOOKING FOR A JOB GO TO
CaregiverNeeded.Com and put a ad in and someone will CALL YOU OR IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO FIND A PLACE THAT CAN HELP YOU GET THE TRAINING GIVE IT A TRY
best wishes to you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tiffany Leslie in Acworth, Georgia

80 months ago

I am for a free CNA program in Ga. Can anyone help me out? Or does anyone know a nursing home where I can get the training in Ga?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

apriluna@comcast.net in Norcross, Georgia

80 months ago

I am looking for the same information. If anyone finds out any place that is accredited and offers free CNA training in exchange for employment committment, please let me know. Thank you and God Bless.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

myesha in Atlanta, Georgia

80 months ago

Ineed my cna but i dont have much money what do i do

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

carla

80 months ago

if you have you cpr card and tb test goto www.caregiverneeded.com and put and ad in and call
some if the nursing home for a jobs as a sitteror a companion and go to school to get you cna

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

blueyeboo in Ann Arbor, Michigan

80 months ago

Hello everyone. I am looking for free CNA training classes in either the Ann Arbor or Jackson Michigan area. Can anyone help or have any ideas? I am willing to work while training...

Thanks so much!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Lissa in Baltimore, Maryland

80 months ago

HI, I WAS WONDERING IF ANYBODY KNEW OF ANY NURSING HOMES OR CONVALESCENT CENTERS THAT OFFER ON-THE-JOB TRAINING. I AM INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CNA OR MA.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

lisa

79 months ago

Lissa in Baltimore, Maryland said: HI, I WAS WONDERING IF ANYBODY KNEW OF ANY NURSING HOMES OR CONVALESCENT CENTERS THAT OFFER ON-THE-JOB TRAINING. I AM INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CNA OR MA.

ME TOO! I AM A TRANSPLANT FROM NYS WITH PREVIOUS NYS CERT>>>>LAPSED ON 2003 moved here in 2005....HAVE NOT FOUND ANY ON THE JOB TRAINING OR CNA "CHALLENGE" PROGRAMS> I HAVE 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE. I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE TO START FROM SCRATCH!! IT seems there is a better chance to be a MA in this state. IN NYS(CNA) it is only two weeks and it is paid training!!!
A MA cert would give your more serious training ,you actually have RN training,you pereform alot more medical procedures.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

India in Lawton, Oklahoma

79 months ago

Can you be a certified Nurse's Aid at sixteen? I need a job and that don't sound half bad?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

carla

79 months ago

you have to check were you live okay

if you can do it and dont stop keep go make the dream come true

Diamond in Conyers, Georgia

79 months ago

How do i find information about my cna licensce in other to renew them in ga

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

carla

79 months ago

look in your area go to the nursing borad

carolyn in Williamstown, New Jersey

79 months ago

I am also looking for a free training program to be certified as a cna..and I live in south new jersey so can someone please help me out...cause i don't have have the money to pay 4 the classes I am on a low income and looking 4 someone with free training program for CNA classes in nj you can hit me up at sassybaby-2350@blackplanet.com and jlatonyiah64@yahoo.com thank u so much sincere carolyn

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

NISHA in Stuart, Florida

79 months ago

CARLA said: THERE IS A PLACE WEAR YOU CAN GET YOU CNA IN 6 WEEKS email us at amereduserv.yahoo.com or contact us at call 706-424-0339
3469 Lawrenceville Hwy, Tucker, Ga. 30084
GOOD LUCK

CAN U HELP ME?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

LISSA in Baltimore, Maryland

78 months ago

NO NOT YET. IM STILL LOOKING. BUT I DID APPLY TO HCR MANORCARE IN TOWSON. CHECK OUT THEIR WEBSITE, MANORCARE.COM

Tia in Baltimore, Maryland

78 months ago

how do u sign up for the cna classes with genesis nursing home?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

lissa in Baltimore, Maryland

78 months ago

all u have to do is go to genesis.com and click on jobs

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

SHAKIRA WARREN in Towson, Maryland

78 months ago

I WOULD LOVE TO TAKE THESE CLASSES.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

erica in Atlanta, Georgia

78 months ago

help me find cna classes n ear elberton ga. love help people cna job is my life dream

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

78 months ago

help me find cna classes n ear elberton ga. love help people cna job is my life dream

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

78 months ago

help me find cna class near elberton ga.

carla

78 months ago

I DONT KNOW IF THEY HAVE ONE IN ELBERTON ,GA BUT THEY HAVE ONE IN KENNESAW,GA CALLED FAITH CAN TRAINING CENTER
ONE IN DECATUR,GA ON 4798 FLAT SHOALS PKWY 404-567-4021 ASK FOR MS.ALEXANDER

ONE IN STONE MOUNTAIN CNA/PCT TRAINING PRICE IS $525 YOU CAN MAKE PATMENTS AND THEY HAVE CHILD CARE
THERE CALL 770-710-0202
ONE AT WWW.COVENANTCNA.COM

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU THAT GET THE INFORMANTION.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

vikingsheepart@heartandhandstraining in Miles City, Montana

78 months ago

State-Approved CNA (Nursing Assistant/Aide) and Medication Aide Training and Testing On-line. CNA Exam Challenges, also. AHA Basic Life Support, CPR, and First Aid

For those who think they can successfully challenge (only 1 chance to pass) the MT-State CNA Exam, I have an online Home-Study CNA program which includes teacher direction, communication and feedback. It is about half the cost of taking the class, but, of course, it is missing the on-site lab/clinical practice. For those with some education in NA-type skills and/or those who are excellent self-learners/educators and have the self-discipline to study, study, study the theory information and PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE the MT CNA skills according to the MT CNA Handbook, this may be a viable and desirable option, especially for those unable to easily attend a lab/clinical for some reason.

One still has to be able to come on-site to take the MT-State CNA Exam, which takes about 2.5 hours. There is no way of not doing this if you want to be certified by the state.

Out-of-staters may possibly be able to take the MT state CNA Exam and then apply for certification in their state by reciprocity. The regulations for each state are different (Many do grant certification by reciprocity.), so these need to be consulted first, if you are thinking of doing this.

Job Service, Workforce Development Office at Miles Community College, and Vocational Rehabilation Training Office are agencies that will pay for the state-approved training here. Maybe there are such things in other states, too.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

Frankie Steele in Jackson, Michigan

77 months ago

carla said: if you need help in getting a job or someone to led you in the area in becoming a CNA call coast2coast (707)795-8323 and they can help.

im looking to get re-certified cna i was a former cna

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Frankie Steele in Jackson, Michigan

77 months ago

Resa Revels in Baltimore, Maryland said: i had recently heard about a company that pays you for training and then when the course is done they help you find a job do you know abythig about that
i am looking to renew my cna license

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mrs. Taylor in Evansville, Indiana

77 months ago

I am looking for free CNA training in baltimore.
Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.