Looking for free CNA training course.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (151 to 176 of 176)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4   

anonymous in Durham, North Carolina

50 months ago

You are not licensed, you are certified as a CNA. There is a difference. CNA's are CERTIFIED nursing ASSISTANTS. You are not a nurse, you assist nurses. If you become a nurse you are then licensed or registered depending on the program you take.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

kimberly prosecution in michigan center, Michigan

49 months ago

Looking for any info on paid or free Cna classes near jackson or adrain mi. I don't mind working too. My emaill momslittleangels2@hotmail.com....thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

longislandbaby in Washington, District of Columbia

49 months ago

Do you know any free or cheap four (4) week CNA programs in DC?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (44) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

amawest in Brooklyn, New York

47 months ago

I am looking for info on which nursing homes or hospitals in north jersey are willing to train you to becom certified as a CNA while you work,Previous NJ CNA certification holder lasped during maternity leave moving to north jersey.If anyone has info about my question please leave comment(only worked in south jersey)need info about north jersey training.Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

tracylind@aol.com in Fort Mill, South Carolina

47 months ago

Cav in Milton, Massachusetts said: I was wondering if there is a program here in Boston, MA. I am looking for something short in two weeks for Certified Nurse Assistant. I would appreciate it!
Thanks!

Hi I am actually from south of Boston, I took my classes through Milton VNA, at the McCorcron Building, then worked for South Shore VNA.

fairlady in Beltsville, Maryland

46 months ago

longislandbaby in Washington, District of Columbia said: Do you know any free or cheap four (4) week CNA programs in DC?

Yes, VMT is the most affodable and accredited as well. The program is at the most four weeks! It is located across the street from UDC college above Bank of America. Now, go learn for excellence!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

roy in Port Huron, Michigan

45 months ago

i was workering in group home work the trainning they put me through was close to cna . i was even working with brain injories at another place. i have 13yrs in group home work and 10yrs in working with brain injories. how much more trainning do i need for my cna

arianne in Wurtsboro, New York

45 months ago

R. Amy in Middletown, New York said: Everyone above who is looking to get certified, recertified, take CNA classes for free, etc., you can get all of this info from your State Department of Health- they can direct you to the proper dept. Also, they can tell you which nursing homes offer free CNA programs. Some ask that you agree to work for them, after training, but that is great- a guarantee of a job. We need caring CNAs with good work ethics who don't mind hard work. If you are lazy and want to do the least amount possible, then this job is not for you. There are elderly people who will depend on you.

I am looking for a free or reasonably priced CNA course in the area of Sullivan or orange county. I went to the department of health and i am not finding it as easy as it seems. Can you offer any more advice since we are in the same vacinity?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

amawest@yahoo.com in Brooklyn, New York

44 months ago

Can anyone help?I am looking for a long term care facility in northern New Jersey that certifies nurses aides?Please someone reply!Thanks for the information.

amawest@yahoo.com in Brooklyn, New York

44 months ago

amawest in Brooklyn, New York said: I am looking for info on which nursing homes or hospitals in north jersey are willing to train you to becom certified as a CNA while you work,Previous NJ CNA certification holder lasped during maternity leave moving to north jersey.If anyone has info about my question please leave comment(only worked in south jersey)need info about north jersey training.Thanks!
Asking again!

Hillary in Charlotte, North Carolina

44 months ago

Hello,
Im a Certified Medical Assistant(graduated Southeastern Institute:( 10 months ago) and can not find a job because I have no experience,I now would like to be an CNA but want to know if any where I can work and get trained as I work.Anywhere in charlotte or Rock Hill SC is very close to me as well. Please help

Darlene in Baltimore, Maryland

40 months ago

googleone in Baltimore, Maryland said: it works is a really unfair program i would not advise anyone to take it

Please do tell why u have come to this conclusion...thinking of attending

meoshai freeman in Odenville, Alabama

40 months ago

need to get my cna certification license renewed.

kamisha in Bourbonnais, Illinois

39 months ago

it a cna class in matteson il..in u need any info hit my facebook kamishastokes@yahoo.com

kimberly in Mount Laurel, New Jersey

39 months ago

i live in philly . i was once a certified cna and i let my cetr. expire. does any one knw of any free cna trainin courses. or even any tht i have to pay for tht i do not need a high school diploma.

Jess in San Antonio, Texas

39 months ago

steph in Middletown, New York said: Hi amy,

I am from orange co., ny.....do you know of any free cna classes that are currently goign on...I wanted to take a class at boces but it costs $1200! I just don't have the $$$, but I am still interested in becoming a cna. Also, how much money should I expect to start out with working in a nursing home per hour? I wanted to do it part time 16-20 hrs per week. I would appreciate any info you could give me. I will also contact the nys department of health as per your reply. Thanks so much!

I know they have a program on Dolson Ave in Middletown don't know if it's still there but it was called Silhouette i believe it was $600 and it was easy. They also have some places that provide on the job training.

Kelly Jo in Saginaw, Michigan

35 months ago

Hi my name is Kelly I am looking for somewhere that does on the job C.N.A. training in my area,Saginaw MI.Anyone with any information would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!

blaferriere in Cocoa, Florida

35 months ago

I am looking for help on find what i have to do to become a certified aid that is what they are looking for I need help and can not pay for a class right now with no job it is hard. I am a good worker and love to takecare of eldery people I did takecare of a lady for 5 years and she love me and IO love her like a mom. I don't know why we need a certified to takcare of people its how you like to work with them and to be good at it. I know that I am good at it. When I took care of this lady she could not do anything for her self any more. I did it all and I do not have a certified for it, its the love in my job that mades it all.

Gregory Als in West Orange, New Jersey

35 months ago

Looking for free CNA training near Montclair,NJ

Gregory Als in West Orange, New Jersey

35 months ago

nursing homes or hospitals in north jersey are willing to train you to becom certified as a CNA while you work,

Sal Jo in fort Leonard wood, Missouri

34 months ago

Looking for CNA or CMA courses in st. robert, fort Leoanrd wood or waynesville area. Already checked with the WCC and they have nothing until September. If anyone knows a place around this area that gives on the job training or actual classes, I would appreciate any information you could give me. Thank you in advance, Sal

Cynthia in Savannah, Georgia

31 months ago

Iam looking for a free cna program that offer job-training and cna certification,in Savannah ga.

jasmine in Atlanta, Georgia

30 months ago

i want to work in a daycare or nursing home, i was wondering can anyone help me with some info so i can work and earn my cna at the same time please and thanks jasmine.lharris@yahoo.com

Desire in Atlanta, Georgia

27 months ago

Im in barrow and gwinnett county can anyone tell me were to go to do cna classes for free or little of nothing or do you know of a nursing home that train you for free while you work... please let me know send me a email... Thanks alot and good luck to everyone who is looking for school and work.... Email javi.bfd@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Brandi J in Mcdonough, Georgia

12 months ago

LISA in Stone Mountain, Georgia said: i forgot to leave my email address it is mahagonybrown67@yahoo.com if you know of any free cna training classes thank you

I wanted to know if u could give me the info on the free cna classes please and thank you kashflowjacks@gmail.com

Liz in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

12 months ago

Sorry to be the devils advocate but there are no such things as free CNA classes. don't be fooled by free CNA classes as they are not accredited and will not satisfy your CNA certification requirement. Here's a site that offers information on affordable CNA classes [findcnaclasses.com/]. You can even search for CNA classes in your state [www.findcnaclasses.com/state/]

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.