PAID CNA CLASSES IN NC

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 478)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Tiffany in Charlotte, North Carolina

78 months ago

HI DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY PAID TRAINING CNA CLASSES IN CHARLOTTE, NC. OR FREE CLASSES. I HAVE MY CERTIFICATE IN VA BUT MOVED TO CHARLOTTE AND NEED TO FIND A CLASS...LIKE IN A NURSING HOME OR HOSPITAL OR SOMETHING..I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP..THANKS

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1003) / No (119) Reply - Report abuse

Richard in Concord, North Carolina

78 months ago

I am looking for the same please let me know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (69) / No (23) Reply - Report abuse

erica in Charlotte, North Carolina

78 months ago

THEY DID AWAY WITH THE ON THE JOB TRAINING FOR NA NOT ENOUGH TRAINING OR CLASS WORK.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Tiffany in Charlotte, North Carolina

78 months ago

Thanks alot

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Carter in Charlotte, North Carolina

77 months ago

Is there a textbook/ study guide that would help me prepare for the NA 1 compentency exam? I have a B.S. from Virginia Tech and I'm applying to the presbyterian school of nursing where this exam is a prerequisite!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (52) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Annette in Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina

77 months ago

Tiffany in Charlotte, North Carolina said: HI DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY PAID TRAINING CNA CLASSES IN CHARLOTTE, NC. OR FREE CLASSES. I HAVE MY CERTIFICATE IN VA BUT MOVED TO CHARLOTTE AND NEED TO FIND A CLASS...LIKE IN A NURSING HOME OR HOSPITAL OR SOMETHING..I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP..THANKS

You can go to www.promisor.com and send in your application to be certified in NC. You will have to go and take a written test and a skills test to be certified in NC

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

alex in Mountain View, California

76 months ago

Thanks You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Brittany in Greensboro, North Carolina

76 months ago

I need to find a place where I can take cna classes somewhere near or in greensboro.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (98) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

Geena in Charlotte, North Carolina

76 months ago

Hi does anyone know of any schools that offer part time cna classes in charlotte nc or the surrounding cities? I just had a baby and may not be able to go full time right now. Also does anyone know if any of the cna course can be taken online until you get to the clinical portion of the course.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (104) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Tawanda Taylor in Charlotte, North Carolina

75 months ago

Tiffany in Charlotte, North Carolina said: HI DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY PAID TRAINING CNA CLASSES IN CHARLOTTE, NC. OR FREE CLASSES. I HAVE MY CERTIFICATE IN VA BUT MOVED TO CHARLOTTE AND NEED TO FIND A CLASS...LIKE IN A NURSING HOME OR HOSPITAL OR SOMETHING..I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP..THANKS

Where are the nursing homes in charlotte, nc that pay while you train to become a CNA?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (54) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

robin in Denver, North Carolina

75 months ago

go to www.pearsonvue.com you can get go to nursing assistant , and then go to north carolina area, ans look at all info ,
good luck,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

cassandra fedrick in Fort Mill, South Carolina

75 months ago

I'm interested in taking a nursing assistant class in charlotte but i have no idea who offers the course at a reasonable price

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

Hi, There is a CNA course offered thru Carolinas Healthcare System the website is
www.carolinascollege.org once you pull up the website on the home page go to academic programs and it has Nurse Aid I & II it's $420.00..Good Luck!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

renee in Charlotte, North Carolina

75 months ago

i am a medical assistant but need to be a cna for a nursing program. are there any employers in the charlotte area that pay for training? if not where can a take a class that is affordable? i just finished the college transfer program at cpcc and need to get back to work. i dont want to spend 8 weeks in a class.
thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Amy in Mooresville, North Carolina

74 months ago

I took my CNA classes but never got around to taking the exam. Does anyone know if I can still take th exam or do I need to repeat the course?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

erica in Charlotte, North Carolina

74 months ago

you have to start over you have some many week after the class to be tested.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Sue in Thomasville, North Carolina

74 months ago

Please advice
1)How to find “Free” CNA training class in Hickory or Statesville areas.
2)How long would it takes to complete CAN class
3)Cost of “CNA” certification
4)JOB opportunity

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Carrie Strouse in Bryan, Ohio

74 months ago

My husband and i are planning on moving to Mocksville, N.C. soon. I am a certified nursing assistant in Ohio. What would i need to do to get my license in North Carolina? How much would it cost?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

74 months ago

I live in Charlotte NC and I think you just have to take a test for NC. But try calling the number on the back of you license and ask them. I'm not 100% sure but give it a try. Good Luck!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

74 months ago

Your Welcome.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

ashleymckee in Thomasville, North Carolina

74 months ago

I'm from Thomasville and was wondering if anyone knew where to take a class from around here? I would GREATLY appreciate any help!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No Reply - Report abuse

DJay in Huntersville, North Carolina

74 months ago

I just moved to the Huntersville/Charlotte area and am looking for a CNA class offered in the evening. Does anyone know of any? Thanks for your help!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Charlette Jackson in Gastonia, North Carolina

74 months ago

Do any one know where I can take my cna 2 classes with out going to the community colleges. I have my cna 1 already. In Gastonia or charlotte.
Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

angel012605 in Burlington, North Carolina

74 months ago

I am trying to find either free cna training or get paid while training to be a cna either in alamance or guilford county. Is there such thing out there and where is it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (52) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Carrie Strouse in Bryan, Ohio

74 months ago

I just called the number on the back of my STNA license about moving and switching over to N.C. license. The lady told me that N.C. is the only state that i can not switch. She said i have to redo my classes. So my question is: Where can i take free or low cost CNA classes near Mocksville,N.C. I'm planning on being down in N.C. first of October.

carolyn in Winston Salem, North Carolina

73 months ago

I am looking for a one day or weekend class for CNA, for nursing school.

Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

tasha in Cleveland, Ohio

73 months ago

I am taking a stna class here in cleveland, my plans are to move to atlanta georgia is it possible i can just take the test to become a cna there?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

avongranny in Creston, North Carolina

73 months ago

Does anyone know of CNA classes near Creston, NC in Ashe County. I have a medical back ground and would like to go to school to be a CNA. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

T. Davis in Charlotte, North Carolina

73 months ago

Medical Assistant student, Unemploymnet not enough need to get back to work. Want to do CNA. Need training info. Please email
Teara28@bellsouth.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

KATRINA in New Hill, North Carolina

73 months ago

I LIVE IN WILSON AND THEY HAVE CNA COURSE FOR 72 DOLLARS STARTING IN JANUARY. I'M CERTIFY IN PA BUT GOING TO TAKE COURSE ADD DIFFERENT THINGS TO THE TEST HERE.

ceaeira in Danville, Virginia

73 months ago

If you find any information about cna classes in nc or va please call me @ 240-370-6346, beacause i am looking for the same thing

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Rhosey in Burlington, North Carolina

73 months ago

Does anyone know where I can take a CNA class around the Burlington/Mebane area? TIA!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

carmen in Salisbury, North Carolina

73 months ago

i am also lookin for a one or two know longer then a month class or just test

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ME in Coventry, Rhode Island

73 months ago

St elizabeth's Nursing home in east greenwich is offering a free CNA class, starting the end of this month. Just wanted to let anyone know that is looking in rhode island

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

yolanda in Lexington, North Carolina

73 months ago

Im looking to get my cna is there any courses aound the triad nc

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Chandra in Charlotte, North Carolina

72 months ago

T. Davis in Charlotte, North Carolina said: Medical Assistant student, Unemploymnet not enough need to get back to work. Want to do CNA. Need training info. Please email
Teara28@bellsouth.net

What's the point Ms Marlboro. You're gonna be a Medical Assistant. LOL Hey lady.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Manjit Sidhu in Fresno, California

72 months ago

I was a CNA in 1996,I want to renew my Licence and I want to know where I can Renew or if there is any free classes.

thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

KATRINA in New Hill, North Carolina

72 months ago

hello, if you want to renew your license you need to go to promissor.com. They could of send you a renewal form before you get your license expired. did you wait until the last minute? write back or email a mrs.shelley@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

soulsister4lyfe in Greensboro, North Carolina

72 months ago

Hello does anyone know of a cna class I can take in the g'boro area that start after 5pm or that is weekends classes?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (45) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

cherice in Cary, North Carolina

72 months ago

i am trying to find free training class in raleigh or durham north carolina. does anyone know how to go about finding the classes offered in this area

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

kellie in Matthews, North Carolina

72 months ago

Danielle Hossler, RN in Matthews, North Carolina said: Hello, I will be in Greensboro on Friday, November 21st to give the "Fast Track CNA" course. I am registering now. Call me or email me to sign up and register. The class will be one day only from 9:30am - 3:30pm. You will get your books in advance to read and study before I come out to the area. We will do both the written and the skills portion that day for $195.00 total. This will include your books, materials, training and shipping. I am only accepting 8 students on a first come, first serve basis with the deposit paid. Email: familyhossler@yahoo.com

Hi I live in Matthews NC and am currently in my last year of nursing school was interesting in CNA work until I graduate in May. Can you provide me with some information on how I can get certified and where. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

kara in Mount Holly, North Carolina

72 months ago

Amy in Mooresville, North Carolina said: I took my CNA classes but never got around to taking the exam. Does anyone know if I can still take th exam or do I need to repeat the course?

no you can changel the state board of exams and pay for the exam and if you pass you have you lic.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

kayla in Newton, North Carolina

72 months ago

does anyone know if you have to have your GED or Diploma to be a CNA? my cousin is a CNA and didnt havae to have it but that was a year ago.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

Carol in Morganton, North Carolina

71 months ago

In Lenoir,Cladwell Co in continuing ed you don't, but most Community Colleges are requiring you do now.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

71 months ago

hi am interested in the cna class does anyone know of an area that is close to me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No Reply - Report abuse

71 months ago

hi i live in cary nc and the closest areas to me is raliegh/durham does anyone know of any free cna/nursing assistance training classes or how do i go about it. i was a hha in NY years ago so this will be all new to me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (132) / No (23) Reply - Report abuse

kayla in Newton, North Carolina

71 months ago

do u have to have the high school diploma for your program?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

cherice in San Juan, Puerto Rico

71 months ago

yes i have a high school diploma, and a bachelor degree, so where do you think it would be best for me to go. is there anyoen that offers paid training for cna in raleigh/durham, i am on vacation and will be back saturday

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tarsha in Havelock, North Carolina

71 months ago

I was wondering if anyone knew of any CNA classes near Havelock NC I did it once before but moved to japan and license expired, I would like to get back into doing this again. I would like to take a class either on the job or free if possible or close to it. If anyone has any info that could be of use please reply or email me @tsmizay@yahoo.com. Thank you...Tarsha

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

natalie in Greensboro, North Carolina

71 months ago

Danielle Hossler, RN in Matthews, North Carolina said: Hello, I will be in Greensboro on Friday, November 21st to give the "Fast Track CNA" course. I am registering now. Call me or email me to sign up and register. The class will be one day only from 9:30am - 3:30pm. You will get your books in advance to read and study before I come out to the area. We will do both the written and the skills portion that day for $195.00 total. This will include your books, materials, training and shipping. I am only accepting 8 students on a first come, first serve basis with the deposit paid. Email: familyhossler@yahoo.com

have you already got the 8 students

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.