Paid CNA training in hospitals preferably or nursing homes

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 479)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Brittany in Pawtucket, Rhode Island

85 months ago

I graduated from high school in 2006 and I'm interested in becoming a nurse but I want to be trained by an employer for CNA while im in school. Does anyone know of a hospital or nursing home that would pay you for training and a guaranteed job after you pass the courses?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3193) / No (326) Reply - Report abuse

Butterflykiss2384 in Cranston, Rhode Island

85 months ago

I don't know of any free cna classes but if you go to CCRI, they have a 6 week program and the cost is about $500, so it's not too bad.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (358) / No (73) Reply - Report abuse

Tina Greene in Chepachet, Rhode Island

85 months ago

I would like to know where I could go for free CNA classes in RI or MA .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (467) / No (72) Reply - Report abuse

Wyatt in Federal Way, Washington

84 months ago

Tina Greene in Chepachet, Rhode Island said: I would like to know where I could go for free CNA classes in RI or MA .

I would like to know where I could go for free CNA classes in WA. (JOYCE in Federal Way, WA)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (187) / No (39) Reply - Report abuse

Jessica Knitter in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

84 months ago

I would like to find a nurseing home that has CNA training or take trainning through a hopital but i dont know where to serch

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (351) / No (55) Reply - Report abuse

Jessica in Coventry, Rhode Island

83 months ago

Brittany in Pawtucket, Rhode Island said: I graduated from high school in 2006 and I'm interested in becoming a nurse but I want to be trained by an employer for CNA while im in school. Does anyone know of a hospital or nursing home that would pay you for training and a guaranteed job after you pass the courses?

There is one at, I believe the name is Saint Elizabeths in East Greenwich, RI they also have another site in Bristol. I did call and they said that the course is free you just have to work for them for 1 year, at least part time (3 days a week) Hope this helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (44) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

Ali mohando in Saint Louis, Missouri

83 months ago

im looking a cna training while working.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (52) / No (24) Reply - Report abuse

tina in Brooklyn, New York

83 months ago

i have finish my cna course cause the school have close down but i would like to finish it up.do any one know of hosiptal or nurseing home that offereds free training.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (71) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

BEATRICE in Providence, Rhode Island

83 months ago

yes there is a school in providence that is giving the class for free and you dont have to work for them
BASTIEN ACADEMY (401)369-9174 CALL THEM.

Brittany in Pawtucket, Rhode Island said: I graduated from high school in 2006 and I'm interested in becoming a nurse but I want to be trained by an employer for CNA while im in school. Does anyone know of a hospital or nursing home that would pay you for training and a guaranteed job after you pass the courses?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (49) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

tam mclean in Warwick, Rhode Island

82 months ago

Butterflykiss2384 in Cranston, Rhode Island said: I don't know of any free cna classes but if you go to CCRI, they have a 6 week program and the cost is about $500, so it's not too bad.

I'm looking into taking the cna course. What's the best route? the free ones(by a company,ie. st. bastien) or the school ones( ccri ). Which are more reliable?I am nervous about not getting job placement or help onces the course is done.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

yolanda in Mount Morris, Michigan

82 months ago

I WANT TO APPLY TO A FREE NURSING ASSISTANT CLASS IN FLINT MI ONLINE CLASS OR CAMPUS.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (90) / No (19) Reply - Report abuse

shadeka francis in Matthews, North Carolina

82 months ago

I would like to know where i could go for acna classes in matthews nc

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

tyeasha in Thomasville, North Carolina

82 months ago

i would like to take classes on nursing assistant or training on certicate for nursing assistant for 6 week, so would you be so kind to get back in touch with me about that please.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

tyeasha in Thomasville, North Carolina

82 months ago

i would like to find out more information about that program and when i started and how much.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Kate in Woonsocket, Rhode Island

82 months ago

i'm looking to be a CNA again...it's been more than a few years since i was last certified. i'm looking for some place to get trained and recertified again. if anyone has any suggestions of places that they know of, and can give a good recommendation, please let me know! thanks! oh and something that is conducive to a mommy with two kids

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (48) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

melissa cobb in Indianapolis, Indiana

82 months ago

i have been a cna before let them expire.I would like to take them again and work in a hospital.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Kai-Lynn in Douglasville, Georgia

82 months ago

mama sagna in Detroit, Michigan said: i want know the closest center for cna training in detroit im a live in mi 48237.

I GOT MY CNA TRAINING FROM THE AMERICAN RED CROSS. THE CLASS I TOOK WAS HELD AT THE FISCHER BUILDING ON WEST GRAND BLVD. BUT TO SIGN UP AND TO GET THE INFORMATION FOR THE CLASS, YOU WILL HAVE TO GO DOWN TO MAC AND WOODWARD (AMERICAN RED CROSS). THEY WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEED TO GET STARTED. BUT I PAID $600. AND THE CLASS WAS FOR THREE WEEKS. GOOD LUCK!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (46) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Kai-Lynn in Douglasville, Georgia

82 months ago

mama sagna in Detroit, Michigan said: i want know the closest center for cna training in detroit im a live in mi 48237.

ALSO, CHECK INTO MICHIGAN WORKS! THE WILL HELP YOU GET FREE CNA TRAINING IF YOU QUALIFY! THERE IS A GOVERNMENT PROGRAM THAT IS CALLED THE W.I.A PROGRAM THAT THEY HAVE THAT WILL PAY FOR YOU TO GET TRAINING IN CNA, MEDICAL BILLING AND CODING, MESSAGE THERAPY AND OTHER TRAINING PROGRAMS! BUT YOU CAN ONLY GET IT ONE TIME AND THATS IT! SO TRY TO GET THE MOST OUT OF IT!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

763 in Woonsocket, Rhode Island

82 months ago

There is an agency called Lifetime Medical,in your area that has nursing assistant training programs. In Woonsocket there is Friendly Nursing Home, Oaklawn Grove and Woonsocket Health Center and Saint Antoine's in North Smithfield. All are nursing homes that pay for training testing and provide jobs later. American Red Cross has a program. Also call the Department of Health they can provide you with listings of CNA training programs. As a CNA you will gain valuable hands on experience as a nurse.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (34) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Samantha Wilhoite

82 months ago

I am looking for FREE CNA Classes in my area. My zip code is 98403 and I live in Tacoma, WA.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

mel in Valley Stream, New York

82 months ago

Does any body know where I can find CNA Classes in my area new york,long island area

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (35) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

Letata in New Baltimore, Michigan

82 months ago

HELLO CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE TO TAKE FREE CNA CLASSES PLEASE HELP ME!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (50) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

porchia ware in Tempe, Arizona

82 months ago

Hello can anyone help me out I would love to be train for cna while working in a rest home.or could they help paid for it for me I live in Tempe,az 85283 please

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

toni in Oakley, California

81 months ago

I would like to know if anyone knows of any free cna training courses or courses that pay you to train in Northern California , particularly around Walnut Creek, Concord, or Antioch?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (39) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

justine in North Las Vegas, Nevada

81 months ago

Is there a hospital or nursing that trains cna or lpn for free in Las Vegas

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (98) / No (26) Reply - Report abuse

svalmor in Morton Grove, Illinois

81 months ago

Hi, I'm in Morton Grove, IL and would like to find out if anyone knows of a free and/or paid classes to become a certified nurse's assistant (CNA)in my area. I'm a career-changer and would really like to go to nursing school in the future. Any help is greatly appreciated!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

mel in West Warwick, Rhode Island

81 months ago

Im looking for free CNA classes in Rhode Island where the public buses have routes. I do not drive but, im in the process of getting drivers license. Please if you have any info I would greatly appreciate it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

abiola in Baltimore, Maryland

81 months ago

does anyone knows where i can take a free cna class 4 free in baltimore. my zip code is 21215

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Ashley Smith in Harrisonburg, Virginia

81 months ago

Does anyone know of any paid CNA classes in Harrisonburg?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Lisa in Chepachet, Rhode Island

81 months ago

Tina Greene in Chepachet, Rhode Island said: Thank you very much for your response, I appreiciate it. I will find out more information on this place. Any information helps. Thank you again

Friendly Nursing home in Woonsocket RI offers a on the job training and pays minimum while you train. I took the course several years ago and after finishing I was able to leave and work in other nursing homes. Hope this helps, they are loacated on Rhodes Ave if you need to look them up.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

adeyemi adebayo in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

80 months ago

looking for hospital that free cna in florida while working.thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Cliff Cartagena in Queens Village, New York

80 months ago

We might start a free CNA program here in New York soon. Anyone interested, please email me at cliffcartagena@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Cliff

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

cynthia pauling in Columbia, South Carolina

80 months ago

is there a paid training program in a hospital to certified you for cna.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Cheryl in Yuba City, California

80 months ago

thank you so much for your reply. If you should hear something could you let me know.

thank you again,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Cheryl in Grass Valley in Sacramento, California

80 months ago

Actually called today and they gave me this Web site because she was unsure of when her next class would be....
www.dhs.ca.gov/lnc/cert/Training

or Department of Health Services

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Cheryl in Yuba City, California

80 months ago

Thank you for the web address. I have been calling and so far no luck. I will have to try again tomorrow. Hope you are having better luck them me.

I just want to thank you for all your help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

malibunikki in nevada city, California

80 months ago

golden empire lost their license to teach cna classes, or thats what i heard cause i put in my application there and never got a straight answer of when it started. so i am taking mine at siena care center in auburn. its a great class and they pay 9.00hr. the next one starts in august i think. you should try this one, the teacher is awesome.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

chan-nel walker in Providence, Rhode Island

80 months ago

yes im 21 lookin for free cna classes..im trying to make more money, anyone have any idea wea i can get in a.s.a.p

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Natasha in Saint Louis, Missouri

79 months ago

DEE DEE in Saint Louis, Missouri said: I'M LOOKING FOR PAID CNA TRAINING PROGRAM AS WELL IN THE ST.LOUIS AREA, IF ANYONE KNOWS OF ANY PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME.

How may I contact you. My email is lijah_06@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Natasha in Saint Louis, Missouri

79 months ago

Ali mohando in Saint Louis, Missouri said: im looking cna training while working in hospital .

How may I contact you. My email is lijah_06@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Lisa

79 months ago

reply from your question

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

renee in Tampa, Florida

79 months ago

Hi I'm looking for a paid training cna class or free cna class anyone know of any live in tampa, fl

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Linny in Hayward, California

79 months ago

You can get certified for your CNA after your first rotation in a hospital through nursing school. That's the only free way I know of getting your certification without paying.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

LISA in Tucker, Georgia

79 months ago

can someone please tell me where to go for free cna training in a nursing home that's located in georgia and you can work while you train at the same time

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

shay in Providence, Rhode Island

79 months ago

Have you tried network RI. It's a government sponsored program so the training is free. I was there a few months ago. Good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jessica in Glendale, Arizona

79 months ago

IVE TRAINED BUT NEVER DID THE INTERN SHIP, WENT TO CANYON STATE OF NURSING THEY CHARGE 12OO FOR A 3WEEK COURSE THEY SAID WE GUARNTEED A JOB THAT WAS A LIE, I WORK KNOW FOR A CAREGIVER BUT LOOKING TO EXTERN MY CAREER IN THE MEDICAL FIELD. CAN YOU HELP ME. PLEASE CALL ME 602-618-9965

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Linny in Bakersfield, California

79 months ago

If you're in nursing school you should get CNA certification after your first rotation. Ask your school about it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Tori in Saint Louis, Missouri

79 months ago

DEE DEE in Saint Louis, Missouri said: I'M LOOKING FOR PAID CNA TRAINING PROGRAM AS WELL IN THE ST.LOUIS AREA, IF ANYONE KNOWS OF ANY PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME.

hi dee dee my name is tori and im also tryin to find a paid cna training program. i see u posterd this comment awhile ago, i was wondering if u found somewhere yet. if so could you tell me where u went. thanks u can email me at torriawatkins06@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Amber in Warsaw, Indiana

79 months ago

Check around all of your local nursing homes. If they are low on staff most places will hold CNA classes. You have to go through an application process, but if you get in and pass the test most of the time you get hired. You usually have a contract that states you must work for that company for one year or you end up paying for the CNA training. Hope this helps!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Esther in Huntington Station, New York

79 months ago

Cliff Cartagena in Queens Village, New York said: We might start a free CNA program here in New York soon. Anyone interested, please email me at cliffcartagena@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Cliff

hi my name is Esther and am interested in doing the CNA programm, i want a free training that guarantees you a job right after you finish. Although i live in longisland but i dont mind coming over to Queens to take the classes, please reply my via email at estherbanigo@yahoo.com.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.