Paid CNA training in hospitals preferably or nursing homes

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (251 to 300 of 485)
Page:  « First « Previous   3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »   Last »

cali

84 months ago

mvrd81 in Las Vegas, Nevada said: Hi...all! I was wondering if anyone know where they offer CNA classes in Las Vegas. I went to CSN but the classes are already filled. Does anyone know where I can go to get training that is affordable? Please let me know...? Thank you!

Cali: Try American Red Cross and they offer week end class. Test is easy and the work is great, Good Luck God Bless

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

CC in Redlands, California

84 months ago

I don't know what the weekend class is. I would be interested in that. But here is the link for ARC in California. I am sure they have similar programs in Las Vegas as well.
Hope this helps you a little, I am still looking around.

www.arcinlandempire.org/show.aspx?mi=2135

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Nurse Recruiter in Vegas in Las Vegas, Nevada

84 months ago

mvrd81 in Las Vegas, Nevada said: Hi...all! I was wondering if anyone know where they offer CNA classes in Las Vegas. I went to CSN but the classes are already filled. Does anyone know where I can go to get training that is affordable? Please let me know...? Thank you!

Check out the Nevada State Board of Nursing website. They will have alot of information on CNA licensing. Some facilities will pay or help you pay for your license/testing in exchange for your work either volunteering or agreeing to sign on once you obtain your license. There should be a list of those facilities on the nursing site.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Matthew Teets in Denver, Colorado

84 months ago

I am looking for a nursing home or hospital in the area that gives on the job CNA training more than just one a year in the fall, but maybe in the spring or Summer. So far i have not been able to, I am unemployed and don't have the money to pay out of pocket to a Community College and I am also on academic probation with two colorad Community colleges have become anal since congress changed the rules and I can't even get loans because my GPA is too low.

eileen lopez in Pawtucket, Rhode Island

84 months ago

are there any free cna courses in rhode island

Casey in Anderson, Indiana

84 months ago

Amber in Rochester, Michigan said: The Red Cross does offer CNA training. I just signed up for the class they offer in SE Michigan...hope that helps!

Amber - can you post the link where it says CNA classes are offered throught the Red Cross? I only see CPR classes. Thank you.

Casey in Anderson, Indiana

84 months ago

Perry in Summerland Key, Florida said: DO you know if American Red Cross dows it in Georgia?

I searched CPR on the ARC website and nothing came up in the search.

sis in Oak Ridge, Tennessee

84 months ago

Amber in Rochester, Michigan said: The Red Cross does offer CNA training. I just signed up for the class they offer in SE Michigan...hope that helps!

The American Red Cross offers CNA classes for $900 in Knoxville, TN and it takes about 8 weeks. I am planning to join in November 2009.
sis

Afton Anderson in Florissant, Missouri

84 months ago

DEE DEE in Saint Louis, Missouri said: I'M LOOKING FOR PAID CNA TRAINING PROGRAM AS WELL IN THE ST.LOUIS AREA, IF ANYONE KNOWS OF ANY PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME.

They have one at St. John's Mercy Medical Center

Whitley in Saint Louis, Missouri

83 months ago

Sabrina Huggins in Saint Louis, Missouri said: I'am looking for nursing homes in the St.Louis area that offer free CNA classes

did you find any?

Whitley in Saint Louis, Missouri

83 months ago

Kayk6969 in Saint Louis, Missouri said: Hi, I was looking for a place that has FREE CNA classes. Can you tell me where you're currently enrolled so I could enroll myself?
Thanks!

Where is the Nursing Home?

Lynn in Redford, Michigan

83 months ago

I'm currently looking for an LPN classes while working at a nursing home in the Detroit area, but I can't seem to find them I know that their out there. Can any one help me. PLEASE I have to much talent to waste any longer.

83 months ago

I'm looking for a LPN class while working in a nursing home, my heart is to passionate to waste on working in the Department that I currently work in now.

Secret in Cranston, Rhode Island

83 months ago

NENA YANG in Cranston, Rhode Island said: where in east greenwhich???what about the one in providence..
its called bastien academy??does anyone know about that one??
let me know if anyone does

Yes i know about Bastien but it cost 1000.00 look at Cranston Career tech $425.00 Phenix Home Care free

lilfalls in Cranston, Rhode Island

83 months ago

about the phenix home. They offer CNA certification but you must start out as a caregiver. They are not sure when the next class is going to be offered..said to try calling back early august.

spain in Lasalle, Michigan

83 months ago

DO YOU KNOW WHAT CITY IT IS IN ?

287 in Detroit, Michigan

83 months ago

Asia in Detroit, Michigan said: How do you sign up because I've went to the site but they don't show anything about CNA training just emergency training for the general public.

uou must go to the offic to sign up

83 months ago

To which office to sign up and when can I come in.

tim powers in Westland, Michigan

83 months ago

looking for cna training informationin wayne counry michigan.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

natashia in Griffin, Georgia

83 months ago

nicole in Griffin, Georgia said: i wud like information on any free cna training that they mite offer in athens and surrounding areas there so hard to get in down here. Or information on classes that arent so high

Hello my name is Natashia Im a medical Assistant do you know if they have any jobs opening as a medical assistant.Right now Im one of Checkers Managers in griffin ga and I was looking for a job in my medical field.

cindytran in San Jose, California

83 months ago

Does anyone know where I can find a FREE CNA TRAINING in SAN JOSE OR SANTA CLARA AREAS? Please let me know the name and phone number of the place, thank you very much!!!

Julie in Las Vegas, Nevada

83 months ago

Butterflykiss2384 in Cranston, Rhode Island said: I don't know of any free cna classes but if you go to CCRI, they have a 6 week program and the cost is about $500, so it's not too bad.

Hi,

Would you please forward me the information of where are they offing the CNA program for 6 weeks for $500.00?
Thank You,
Julie Sassetti

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Julie in Las Vegas, Nevada

83 months ago

Hi,
Would you please forward me the information of where they are offing the CNA 6 week program for $500.00 dollars?

Thank you,
Julie Sassetti

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Rick in Las Vegas, Nevada

83 months ago

I would like to know if there are any training programs for cna, on-job-training or just plain cna training?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jessica in Murray, Kentucky

83 months ago

im looking to take classes and do not havea diploma

jamarmyers in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

83 months ago

stephanie said: MYRTLE BEACH, SC

I am looking for free cna class in my area.........does anyone know of one or where i can take a class and if so is it free or is there any government programs in sc that will pay for cna training. do you know of any places that will hire you and train you as you go. Please reply to me at uplifting2be@aol.com. My mother died a few years ago and i would like to follow in her footsteps. Please help me if you can...i would greatly appreciate all the info i can get

Hi i was wondering if u found any cna classes in myrtle beach jamar12a@yahoo.com

virginia in Sacramento, California

83 months ago

chan-nel walker in Providence, Rhode Island said: yes im 21 lookin for free cna classes..im trying to make more money, anyone have any idea wea i can get in a.s.a.p

Try the job corp free training and they pay you $850 a month for living expenses.

meggy912 in Warwick, Rhode Island

83 months ago

Butterflykiss2384 in Cranston, Rhode Island said: I don't know of any free cna classes but if you go to CCRI, they have a 6 week program and the cost is about $500, so it's not too bad.

I am sorry to say that CCRI no longer has the CNA course at 500.00 know is 700.00

sabinethomas-valcin in Chandler, Arizona

82 months ago

I would like to become a cna in Az.

kenn3000 in Waterbury, Connecticut

82 months ago

please email me

Amber in Portland, Oregon

82 months ago

im looking for free cna traing with a commitment to work in portland or. I just got done taking medicaltranscription course and am finding trouble finding work in that field i still have a 8000 student loan to pay back so i would like a free course and love a job so i would like the commitment to wprk for the company who trains me.

Karla in Warwick, Rhode Island

82 months ago

Hi,
I'm going to have my state exam on sep 11 and i would like to know If anyone knows if there is any book that I can use to study for the exam.
I'm so worry because I could not find any book.
Please help me ASAP!
Thanks

Karla in Warwick, Rhode Island

82 months ago

mandy in Cranston, Rhode Island said: hi can someone help me find a free cna class in prov,cranston.pawt.ma,ri or anywear close i went and payed ccri $500 and on the last test did not pass by 4 points i cant pay $500 please help

Hi, Did you take your clases?? Did you take your state exam??

diana cristina rodriquez in Walpole, Massachusetts

82 months ago

I am interested in being a cna and would like to know if there are any nursing homes in the walpole,ma area that have cna traing. I am a nurse from Colombia, South America and would like to continue my career.

chychy in Pawtucket, Rhode Island

82 months ago

Erica B said: where is there a free cna class in pawtucket ri?

weas da one in east greenwich

Michelle in Phoenix, Arizona

82 months ago

I have heard that there are places that will pay for your CNA training as long as you guarantee that you will work for them for a certain amount of time. Does anyone in AZ know of any programs like that?!?!?!?! Phxnolan@yahoo.com

Debbie Couture in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

81 months ago

I would like to know if there are any hospitals, or nursing homes that train cna, hopefuls. thank-you

gradea06 in Las Vegas, Nevada

81 months ago

what about hospitals in Las Vegas?? Is there any here that train for cna's?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

slwale1 in Providence, Rhode Island

81 months ago

2905 post road warwick RI, CNA class
ask for name: Melida

slwale1 in Providence, Rhode Island

81 months ago

2905 post road warwick RI, CNA class
ask for name: Melida

500, you can pay 250 to start.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

smityp in Oakland, California

81 months ago

I am a graduate of western career college and can't find a job.
Most places want you to have cna license or speak Spanish .Does anyone
know where i can get paid training on the job?

Dee in Flint, Michigan

81 months ago

mama sagna in Detroit, Michigan said: i want know the closest center for cna training in detroit im a live in mi 48237.

American Red Cross in Detroit. Be sure to call them.

Monica in Miami, Florida

81 months ago

Hi,

I lived in the Miramar/Pembroke Pines are in Florida and I would like to know if there are any nursing homes that offer free cna training in exchange for working for them when you get certified. I would like to switch my career. Are there any low cost schools for this training.

Thanks.

ceecee in Brooklyn, New York

81 months ago

Brittany in Pawtucket, Rhode Island said: I graduated from high school in 2006 and I'm interested in becoming a nurse but I want to be trained by an employer for CNA while im in school. Does anyone know of a hospital or nursing home that would pay you for training and a guaranteed job after you pass the courses?

there are free cna programs all over the place in ny..you must go through workforce1 in your borough which funds so many schools..there are schools that offer free cna, ekg and phlebotomy training ..the info is out there

TRINETT COLLINS in Crown Point, Indiana

81 months ago

I am a certified nurses assistant.But my certification needs to be updated.I am looking for a nursing home that will require me to train and work at the same time. I have experience with continent and incontinent patients.Documenting,temperature,intake and output. I assist in eveyday living.

81 months ago

You can contact Prometric which is an organization that distributes cna exams and also has contacts with classes to renew the your certification. Go to prometric.com and there number is eight hundred , two eight zero, three nine, two six. Good Luck!

treylove5 in Waldorf, Maryland

81 months ago

i have my cpr,first Aid,certification card and i want to know were can i get paid training and CNA? i just move to waldolf,MD a month ago. can you please contact me ASAP. THANK YOU

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

Karla in Warwick, Rhode Island said: Hi, Did you take your clases?? Did you take your state exam??

I'm sorry to hear that you had to pay. If you are willing to come to NY..we have an organization named Workforce1 and they provide aide for employment and voucher to pay $2500 for you to get your cna, ekg tech and phlebotomy license. All you need is to go to one of their office in either Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens or Manhattan. You can easily google there address. Its a governmentally funded program that has alot to offer. We also have the free Adult Learning Center program here that allows you to gain a LPN, EMT, HS Diploma, GED, Medical Assistant Degree all for free but they are income based. So the opportunities are out there. But if you can do the move then research free programs funded by the government in you state. But as for the paid training..that I have never heard of.

karenporrata@*****.*** in Spring Hill, Florida

81 months ago

I've been looking for three months now for a free cna training in hospitals or nursing homes.I use to work at a assisting living facility and i knew one today i'll be looking for work and not having a cna training am out in the cold.Someone please help!If you know any place in Spring Hill,brooksville,hudson Please,Please respond.

Leila in Antioch, California

81 months ago

Hi where is this at? I'm trying to get my CNA, and western in antioch want 17K from me for a 9month program, and the pay at the end is like $15 an hour?
how much do you get? and where is this traning?
good luck. :)

Page:  « First « Previous   3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.