RECERTIFICATION&TRANSFER

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (24)

Arianna in Riverside, New Jersey

70 months ago

foster in Colorado Springs, Colorado said: My Certified Nursing Assistant certification expired more than 10 years ago. What do I need to do to be recertified in the state of North Carolina?

You need to re-take the Colorado CNA exam in order to become re-certified.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Anchovie62 in Pensacola, Florida

68 months ago

My CNA certificate expired 1 1/2 year ago. How do I get recertified in florida?
How do I need to call or go and see about this situation.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

tamra in Winter Springs, Florida

67 months ago

my licence expired 3 years ago the state of florida said i need to send 125.00 plus 24 hours of clinicals i went to a nursing home they said ineed to take a recertification coarse is this correct and where do i do it thank you tamra

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

67 months ago

my cna licence expired 3 years ago florida state said i need to send 125.00 and do 24 hours of clinicals i went to a nursing home they said i have to be recertified where do i go and how much is it thanks tamra

67 months ago

where can i get recertified and how much

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

SILAMBU KUTTY in Madras, India

67 months ago

Florida Certified Behavior Analysts with expanded privileges (FL-CBA/e) will have the option of transferring to Board Certified Behavior Analyst status. There will be no fee for transfer through April 1, 2005, no fee will be required until the first annual renewal date, and no continuing education will be required to transfer. Individuals who transfer will begin a new BCBA three-year recertification cycle (annual renewal the first two years, recertification with continuing education due the third) on July 1, 2005, when all BCBA recertification standards, recertification rules, recertification policy and recertification fees will apply. Unless otherwise specified, these individuals must adhere to all BACB standards, rules, and policies. Individuals who currently hold both BCBA and FL-CBA/e certification will begin a new BCBA three-year recertification cycle on July 1, 2005 with no fee or continuing education required, providing they elect not to retain their FL-CBA/e certification. Individuals who currently hold both BCBA and FL-CBA/e certification and elect to retain their FL-CBA/e certification will continue in their existing BCBA recertification cycle with fees and continuing education due as scheduled.
===========================================================
[url=www.djmixersdirectory.com/gemini-cdm3600-dual-cd-mixing-console/]gemini cdm3600 review[/url]
[url=virginia-resume.com/]Virginia resume[/url]

Kimberly in Dunnellon, Florida

64 months ago

I live in florida. I would like to re certify as a CNA but I don't know how to go about doing it. Also, I am not working right now and don't have a lot of money. If anyone has any suggestions please respond. Thank you.

Anchovie62 in Pensacola, Florida

64 months ago

shannon in Amery, Wisconsin

63 months ago

How can I go about getting receritifed again my license expired in 2005. I tried to work at the time before it was going to expire but I was pregnant at the time and no one wanted to hire me at the time. I live in Wisconsin and how are the fees for the testing?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Shirleybelle in Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin

63 months ago

I was a certified Nurses assistant in 1978 and worked until 1989 in that field. I would like to just get recertified and not go through the course again..I never heard about the regeistry about a year or two ago.
Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Quinyan Walker in Sumter, South Carolina

62 months ago

My certification expired in Apr this year. I need to find out how to become recertified? I am currently in the staate of South Carolina

gettinfine in Pensacola, Florida

62 months ago

my certification expired 12/2008 and I just received a card from from the Florida department of health telling me that I need to renew my certificate by 12/2009 for 160.00 or retake the entire program over again to be certified. I live in florida. Here is the number to the Division of Medical Quality Assurance in florida. The can probably give you the number to contact the MQA in North Carolina

the site would not let me give you the number

gettinfine in Pensacola, Florida

62 months ago

Shirleybelle in Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin said: I was a certified Nurses assistant in 1978 and worked until 1989 in that field. I would like to just get recertified and not go through the course again..I never heard about the regeistry about a year or two ago.
Thank you

If you have not been recertified within two years, your certificate is permanently expired and you have to take the entire program over again. Those are the new policy

o. newton in Savannah, Georgia

62 months ago

how can I get a license for both ga and florida

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

naniska1 in Modesto, California

62 months ago

My C.N.A certification has been expired for more than 10 years here in Modesto California...How do I re-instate it?

james in Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin

62 months ago

I have not worked as a cna for 3 1/2 years in wisconsin and dont know what or how to go about getting recertified, do i need to take the classes over or just the test

lala in Decatur, Georgia

61 months ago

how can i get recertified in georgia? what are the requiurements for recertification

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Shanika White in Atlanta, Georgia

58 months ago

foster in Colorado Springs, Colorado said: My CNA cerification expired more than 10 years ago. What do I need to do to become recertified in the state of North Carolina?

What do i do to become recertified as a CNA in the State of Georgia?

55nick in Stone Mountain, Georgia

58 months ago

I have just relocated to Atlanta. I was certified in Michigan 7 years ago as a CNA but it expired. I would like to know how I can get recertified in Atlanta. Please help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

melissa37 murphy nc in Franklin, North Carolina

53 months ago

I have the same question i am cna and endoscopy tech in NC> i am looking to move asap to be near my dad but will my nc certification up hold in Fl. What will i need to do to get my cna to quailify as a cna in florida please help me

Ann Gomes in Mashpee, Massachusetts

52 months ago

Tamika Bryant in Spartanburg, South Carolina said: HOW CAN I RENEW AND TRANSFER MY CERTIFICATION FROM NC TO SC. I NEED INFORMATION ASAP.

It will be time for me to recertify next month would I be able to do so online? what is the number at of Boston to call for information

S.fine in Pikeville, Tennessee

47 months ago

My CNA Cert expired almost a year and a half ago i'm In TN, I have check stubs to show I have worked the required amount of hours, how do i get reinstated?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

gwyneth in Las Vegas, Nevada

47 months ago

I used to be a CNA in California but my certificate expired 10 years ago when I moved out of state. I plan to go back and live in California and reinstate my CNA certificate. Do I need to retake the test? How do I do this?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

Nicole Farley in Tuscaloosa, Alabama

36 months ago

How can I become recertified. It's been over 15 years.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.