RENEWAL OF CNA CERTIFICATION

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 303)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

What? in Lawrenceville, Georgia

89 months ago

Sorry but I find it difficult to understand how people can be so dumb and ask such stupid questions as the above. I have no idea about re certifying a CNA but I would certainly hope that someone who has been certified in a profession in the past would know how to go about renewal.

To me, it is like a driver saying, "Gee, my Georgia driver's license has expired. Can anyone tell me how to get a new one?"

Here's a clue. Look on your last certificate and contact that entity. If it says "State of Arizona Department of Medical Licensing" or something like that, then ya know to look for the "Georgia" department, etc. How hard can it be?

Of course there may be some special practice only in the State of Georgia where one has to have the eyes from a South American pig to present as an offering in order to be re certified here.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (56) / No (638) Reply - Report abuse

casey baggett in Dexter, Georgia

88 months ago

I would really like to know how to check to see if my CNA license are still valid.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (132) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

April W. in Greenville, South Carolina

88 months ago

I was certified to be a certified nursing assistant 11 years ago how do i go about getting recertified?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (142) / No (28) Reply - Report abuse

marlene in Miami, Florida

88 months ago

quiero renobar mi lisencia

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

noah in La Porte, Indiana

88 months ago

My CNA license in Wisconsin expired last Nov 2005. How will I go about renewing it and since I am in Indiana right now,how will I get a CNA license in Indiana?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (75) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

Laurie in Swainsboro, Georgia

88 months ago

i had moved to Georgia and i have a cna licence from Florida can i renew it in Georgia and get my inservice hours or do i have to be recertified all the way?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (83) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

April W. in Greenville, South Carolina

87 months ago

What? in Lawrenceville, Georgia said: Sorry but I find it difficult to understand how people can be so dumb and ask such stupid questions as the above. I have no idea about re certifying a CNA but I would certainly hope that someone who has been certified in a profession in the past would know how to go about renewal.

To me, it is like a driver saying, "Gee, my Georgia driver's license has expired. Can anyone tell me how to get a new one?"

Here's a clue. Look on your last certificate and contact that entity. If it says "State of Arizona Department of Medical Licensing" or something like that, then ya know to look for the "Georgia" department, etc. How hard can it be?

Of course there may be some special practice only in the State of Georgia where one has to have the eyes from a South American pig to present as an offering in order to be re certified here.

How rude are you?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (41) Reply - Report abuse

AMANDA BILBAY in Midland, Texas

87 months ago

WANT TO SEE IF MY LIC. R STILL GOOD.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

chris in Warner, New Hampshire

87 months ago

April W. in Greenville, South Carolina said: How rude are you?

You need not to waste your time making fun of people, since you have nothing better to do than sit on the computer all day and write out a ten min. message.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

Pabla Cisneros in Colorado Springs, Colorado

87 months ago

I like to know when my licence expire, and I want to do my renewal online.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (41) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

scotty in Pasadena, Texas

87 months ago

some people on here need some manners, people have questions and other people are being rude..

thank u

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Traci Brack in Racine, Wisconsin

87 months ago

I want to see when I received my CNA License and if it's still good. I lost my card but when I applied for a CNA job they looked it up by Internet and could see that I was still able to work in the Hospital and that I had, had either State or Federal I lost one because I didn't keep up with working a 8 hour shift every year. I went on with being a Receptionist but now want to get back in the Medical Field again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (35) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Pamela Denise Joseph in Washington, District of Columbia

87 months ago

Iam currently living in Maryland. I am trying to get an application for a CNA certification. I am now working as a CNA in the state of Maryland.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

rene in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

87 months ago

To tanya give it a break some people are not smart

NO ONES PERFECT!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Amanda Ruiz in Moses Lake, Washington

87 months ago

What? in Lawrenceville, Georgia said: Sorry but I find it difficult to understand how people can be so dumb and ask such stupid questions as the above. I have no idea about re certifying a CNA but I would certainly hope that someone who has been certified in a profession in the past would know how to go about renewal.

You are pretty rude, What if she is someone like me who had their purse stolen. Maybe you should stay off the computer. I think you have hemrrhoids from sitting at the computer to long. I obviously came to this site because I have the same question.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

peggy in Englewood, Florida

86 months ago

NICE RESPONSE! HOPE YOU HAVE A QUESTION THAT IS IMPORTANT TO YOU AT SOME POINT IN YOU R LIFE..........AND YOU GET THE SAME HATEFUL RESPONSE THAT YOU GAVE TO THIS PERSON........GROW UP!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

april in Savannah, Georgia

86 months ago

I was just browsing on the internet to see if i can find a site were i could renew my certification and i stumbled upon this one, after reading some of your responses to such ligitimate question iwas appauled, I find it difficult to beleive that people like youselves can be so ignorant. Thank you to those who provided that renewal information,also to the positive responses. May GOD bless.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Twanna Delbridge in Duluth, Georgia

85 months ago

My license expired 11-30-07 I would like to renew my license please feel free to give me a call at 706-351-4623 to let me know of the options I have I been having them since 1999 I misplace my form to get them renewed my e-mail address is twannadelbridge@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

tamika washington in Stone Mountain, Georgia

85 months ago

cna renewal

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

delys halley in Covington, Georgia

84 months ago

i am from new york and i have a new york nursing assistant license how do i change over to ga whats the process.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

becca in Fort Worth, Texas

84 months ago

Yes, You would think someone is dumb to ask that question, because apparently your uneducated. You should probably look up how to write and spell correctly
before you make judgements and present you negative attitude.
Are you a CNA? If so, I hope you have compassion and empathy towards the residents.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

joy in Roann, Indiana

84 months ago

You dont have to be such an a** about it have you ever heard the saying "there is no such thing as a stupid question!" you got up on your high horse before knowing anything. What? You think everyone in this whole world still has there stuff from 11 years ago? Hello?? Do you? maybe there was a fire or maybe it got lost somewhere in the mist of moving! But you go on being the way you are and then someday when you are sincere and you ask a question and someone tells you that it is the stupidest question they ever heard dont you dare get all mad and run your mouth be remember you done the same thing!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

joylynn in Geneva, Indiana

83 months ago

I am not sure what that means but I hope its good!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Gretchen in High Point, North Carolina

83 months ago

I am thinking about moving to Texas, in the next year or so, I have my Pa. certification I am getting my NC certification right now (NC does not have reciprocity with any other state) my question is, does anyone know if Texas does?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

jesseka douglas in Austin, Texas

83 months ago

hi this is my first time getting certified as an cna! i am 19 years old. my license expires in 2009, but i would just like some information on how to renew it when that time comes!

thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

83 months ago

you can now renew your license online. if go just google renew cna license in your state it should take you to the website

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Gayle

83 months ago

How dare someone try to make fun of a legit question like this. Hey here's a thought, this person who asked the question may be taking care of you one day or your family members. You may not want to be so rude next time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

debra blackwell in Mashpee, Massachusetts

83 months ago

cna renewal

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Lisa Lane in Jacksonville, Florida

83 months ago

tothe person from Lawerenceville, ga. You do not know how to type a message on a computer professional. I have been out of the work field for ten years and I do not feel stupid by any means asking about how to have it renewed. You are are not perfect by any means yourself. You sound like a self centered person. You need to pay for your remark when you get older and need some kind of help then.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Revonna Murphy in Pahrump, Nevada

83 months ago

I need to renew my Cna cert online for the state of california what is the web site i can go to to do this?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

83 months ago

if you just go google type in renew cna license in your state it should take you to the website

STELLA in Haines City, Florida

83 months ago

YOU WILL HAVE TO TAKE THE TEST OVER IF HAS BEEN 3 YEARS AFTER IT HAS EXPIRES IT WILL COST ABOUT 100.00

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Dee in Morganton, North Carolina

83 months ago

I have just happened upon this site as well. There was some rudeness but I still have a question. I am licensed as a CNA II and would like to know if there is a way to keep your license current if not working under a RN? Any information would be helpful and remember there is no stupid questions, alot of times this is not covered in your classes about your certifications or licensure.

nurse in in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

83 months ago

I have found this iste that offers good nursing links and resources. www.americantraveler.com/resource-library.html. You can get information on Licensure information, certification renewal and continuing education credits.
Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

nicole lee in Lutherville Timonium, Maryland

83 months ago

i need to renewal my certifications but they are not due until 4 28 can i get it done early

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tochi in Detroit, Michigan

82 months ago

I live in Michigan and currently have Michigan Cna license.Pls can anyone tell me how to get a Florida license cos i want to move there

oluwayemisi in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

82 months ago

im sorry i lived in philadelphia not florida.

therefore, i have no idea of what u are asking

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Cyndi in Mayville, New York

82 months ago

Can anyone tell me how to renew my New York Cna Certificate. When We move i miss placed mine so don't have the phone number and/or Web site to look it up but I want to return to work after having a baby and my certificate will need renewed next month and want to give myself enough time to do it. Thanks it would be greatly appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Dianne Cavaness in Worland, Wyoming

82 months ago

I had let my CNA expire when I was working in a place that did not rechoir one. I am thinking about apply at a cleinc tht rechoirs one and I would like to find out what I need to do to get it reinstated. Therefore I do not feel it is a stupid question. I had renewed it every year untill I was hurt and could not do that type of work but this job is not as phscial at home health was. If I was you I would get all the information before you call people stupid,look in the mirro. Thanks Dianne(Riverton Wyoming)

diane in Collegeville, Pennsylvania

82 months ago

Heres a clue.. you are a rude person who needs to get a life. You cant be dumb to pass the CNA test. They are very strict about your skills. Anyone who calls a person dumb who doesnt know them, is an idiot.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

82 months ago

My comment was to the rude person Laerenville,Georgia that called me stupid for the question I had ask about renewing my liscence. I knew I would probaly have to retake the state board exam but I did not know if I needed to redo the whole class. That's all I was asking. I was a Home Health Aide for 9 yrs. The commet I read made me mad because she was telling me I was Stupid I just told her to look in the mirro.

Thanks but no thanks.
Dianne

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

gloria in El Paso, Texas

82 months ago

I do'nt think that my question was stupid!!The stupid one is you if have nothing nice to say keep your stupid comments to yourself!!!! By the way the only stupid question is the one you don't ask.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Dorothy Hammond in Henderson, Nevada

82 months ago

AMANDA BILBAY in Midland, Texas said: WANT TO SEE IF MY LIC. R STILL GOOD.

Hi,my name is Dorothy Hammond I have been and still consider my self to be an active CNA. Two and a half years ago i moved from Calif.(the bayarea) to Henderson Nevada and live @ 2425Paveene Ave. which is the home of Ronald Brooks. When i lived in California i worked through a nursing registry called. F.A.S.T. Nursing Registry. That is how i met Mr. Brooks . I had other in home health care jobs through the registry also. The registry sent me to Mr. Brooks house to help him with his wife. I helped him with her until she passed away . A year later he called me up and asked how my schedule was and if i could help him with his mother and i told him that i would be glad to help him.Three years ago he sold his home in Fremont California and he and his mother moved to Henderson Nevada. Two and a half years ago i moved here and now care for his mother 24 hours a day . Mr. Brooks has Diabetes and caring for his mom is just too overwhelming for him to do all by himself because of his health.So my question is how do i go about renewing my CNA license? Do i have to go back to school and do it all over again? And who do i contact to find this out? Thank You, Dorothy Hammond

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

82 months ago

Hi,

My name is Dianne Cavaness and it is my understanding tht you need to contact the State Board of nursing where you are living now and find out what their requrments are in that state. It is my understanding that it also depends on how long tht you had let your licence laps.
Hope tis helps.
Dianne

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Revonna in Bakersfield, California

82 months ago

It has only been 1 month sence it has lapped but i have a new question i didn't get my ceu's and I need to know if there is a 2day school to be able to get them I know live in Pahrump NV but my certificiate is out of California.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Dorothy Hammond in Henderson, Nevada

82 months ago

Dianne, Thank you so much for your help. I will most definately do that. Thank you agaian, it is much appreciated. Dorothy

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tiarra Scroggs in Paonia, Colorado

81 months ago

How do I find My license to see if i need to renew or not?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Tammy in Moline, Illinois

81 months ago

You sound like your on a high horse look out rude people like youself will get it all back and then some watch that BIG PRIDE of yours.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

Ur mom in Sacramento, California

81 months ago

WOW! What an ass. People like this should just shut the hell up and crawl back in their hole where they belong! What was the point of all the rudeness? Jerk!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

G Marti in El Paso, Texas

81 months ago

I really wish people like you would assist or even a prayer would help not stupid comments like the one you just sent. Go back to being a jerk and don't bother to send ugly comments. I will pray for you and ask God to guide our kind heart. GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.