Renew my CNA license

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (501 to 550 of 860)
Page:  « First « Previous   8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next »   Last »

Lady Maverick in San Diego, California

67 months ago

To all of you who had expired CNA Certificates, what you should do is contact your State Dept. of Health/Human Services if that is the office who issued the certificate. Do not rely on anybody's given information. Every State is different and has different policies, here in California, the CNA Certificates are issued by the said department, after a student is finish with her training and pass the State exam. In every certificate is the name of the issuing office.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

herron jackson in Vernon, Texas

67 months ago

I am working as a nurses tech at a hospital my cna expired november 2008.I need to renew my certification.I am working with a registered nurse.She told me to go on line to papers i need to renew.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

67 months ago

herron jackson in Vernon, Texas said: I am working as a nurses tech at a hospital my cna expired november 2008.I need to renew my certification.I am working with a registered nurse.She told me to go on line to papers i need to renew.

Try going to pearsonvue.com maybe you can find answers and help with your problem. Good luck.

Betsy in Beverly, New Jersey

67 months ago

herron jackson in Vernon, Texas said: I am working as a nurses tech at a hospital my cna expired november 2008.I need to renew my certification.I am working with a registered nurse.She told me to go on line to papers i need to renew.

You need to locate the nurse aide registry for your state and you should find all the information you need to renew your license there (states have different requirements for renewal). You can find the nurse aide registry for your state here: www.cnatips.com/nurse-aide-registry.php . Good luck!

kim in Burlington, North Carolina

67 months ago

I HAVE RECENTLY MOVE TO A DIFFERENT LOCATION HOW CAN I GET A CHANGE OF ADDRESS TO THE STATE BOARD CAN SOME ONE PLEASE GIVE ME THE NUMBER

CSBIZSOLUTIONS in Sacramento, California

67 months ago

WHAT: Northern California Nursing Conference 2010

WHO: Licensed RNs, LVNs, CNAs and recent Nursing school graduates

WHERE: Scottish Rite in Sacramento, California

WHEN: January 2010

As you know, all health professionals must take Continuing Education coursework to maintain licensure. Sometimes the breadth of diversity offered at a CEU conference can be a valuable investment in professional growth. In addition, CEU conferences enable nursing professionals to network, share best practices, learn about other professional settings related to their respective specialty and create professional connections which may not have been acquired without the attendance. Lunch and snacks will be provided.

Professionals from UCD Trauma Center, Kaiser Hospital, California Prison Health Care Services, US Department of Veteran Affairs and the California Department of Mental Health. In addition, there will be tables for recruitment, marketing and public relations of your respective organization. Recent nursing graduates will be encouraged to pay to attend to have an opportunity to learn more about different nursing vacancies and placement options.

If you are interested - e-mail me at CSBIZSOLUTIONS@yahoo.com

67 months ago

WHAT: Northern California Nursing Conference 2010

As you know, all health professionals must take Continuing Education coursework to maintain licensure. Sometimes the breadth of diversity offered at a CEU conference can be a valuable investment in professional growth. In addition, CEU conferences enable nursing professionals to network, share best practices, learn about other professional settings related to their respective specialty and create professional connections which may not have been acquired without the attendance. Lunch and snacks will be provided.

Professionals from UCD Trauma Center, Kaiser Hospital, California Prison Health Care Services, US Department of Veteran Affairs and the California Department of Mental Health. In addition, there will be tables for recruitment, marketing and public relations of your respective organization. Recent nursing graduates will be encouraged to pay to attend to have an opportunity to learn more about different nursing vacancies and placement options.

If you are interested - e-mail me at CSBIZSOLUTIONS@yahoo.com

67 months ago

WHAT: Northern California Nursing Conference 2010 (8 UNITS)

Raea K in Cincinnati, Ohio

66 months ago

Moving back home to finish school, currently a CNA and looking foe employment once transitioning back to Sacramento would like more information. thank you

ana in Escondido, California

66 months ago

i was certified in 2001 i let it expire but i have been working as a certified medical asst i do pt care,vitals charting is there anyway this can help me recert or can i just just challenge the states exam

Lady Maverick in Murrieta, California

66 months ago

I am still waiting for a reply from the Program Counselor for the CNA about situations like yours. I will absolutely forward you the info if you can give me your email address or follow-up with me to ihgmethod3_equivalency@yahoo.com

lavender virgo in Las Vegas, Nevada

66 months ago

ARE THERE ANY NURSING HOMES IN LAS VEGAS, NV THAT HIRE CNA'S THAT ARE WAITING FOR THERE LICENSE TO COME IN THE MAIL? I AM ENDORSING MY LICENSE FROM CALIFORNIA?

66 months ago

Hi lavender virgo, am sure there is, you just have to show the facility your temporary certificate issued to you right after you took the state exam or a copy of your endorsement proof.

Kim Mutsaers in Lake Arrowhead, California

66 months ago

I was a CNA quit a few years ago. How do i get it reinstated? Im looking for free refesher course on line. I can get paid for taking care of my father-inlaw through a program through medicare.But i need to get recertified. I am unemployed at this time. Need help! I have back ground already in this area. I have worked in hospitals as an CNA . Stopped doing that when i went to Bryman to become A medical Asst.

Bella Jure in Orange NJ in East Orange, New Jersey

66 months ago

Jessica Beatty in Warren, Arkansas said: I have had my license almost 2yrs. They will expire nxt month. How do I renew them?

My name is Bella jure i just want to renew my licence it will be epired in august 2009, i did not receive any letter to renew it because of my changing adress the new one is 191 so.center st Orange NJ 07050 apt 1

beckie shields in Searcy, Arkansas

66 months ago

Stacey R. Crosby in Waterbury, Connecticut said: how do i renew my CNA license?

how do i renew my cna license on line.

Miyaa in Montross, Virginia

66 months ago

hi, i just had my CNA liscence from the city of New York and i am in the process of relocating to Orlando, Florida, do i need to be worried about using the NY lisc. in FL? and if i need to be worried, what can i do to have my licence recognized in Florida.

selina in Jamaica, New York

66 months ago

how do i renew my cna license

natashia in Griffin, Georgia

66 months ago

Bobbie Berry in Paris, Arkansas said: i have had my license i start in 1996 and i quit because i had a baby in 2002 and my license run out in2004 how can i renew them

Go back and retake the test thats all you have to do Im a medical assistant.I was a cna in 1999 but I got sick years ago when i found out I have lupus so left the job So dont give up just go take it again N.T.

emi in Salinas, California

66 months ago

I musted renewed in 2004 and I did not do. I called to Sacramento and they informed me that I need to do again the 150 hours. So if someone else have other important good notice I will apreciate it.

Zedueh A. Doerue in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

66 months ago

Pammiex in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: I think there is a website that you can go to about active registered nursinglicenses.com to find out if you are still registered.

I in pittsburgh and have a cna licence that expired since june of this year.where do I go to renew it ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No Reply - Report abuse

Zedueh A. Doerue in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

66 months ago

Thanks for your help.

mbass in Florence, Mississippi

65 months ago

Mary E. Bass in Florence, Mississipi) Renew my CNA license. My Certification Number is A010313

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

65 months ago

mbass in Florence, Mississippi said: Mary E. Bass in Florence, Mississipi) Renew my CNA license. My Certification Number is A010313

Hi there Mary, just a little advise, do not give personal infos, nobody can renew your certificate except your State's Dept Of Public Services, so give them a call. Goodluck.

lurban6@tampabay.rr.com in Largo, Florida

65 months ago

Angie in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: I want to find out how to switch over my cna license from florida to pensylavania. My Florida has not expired yet. Do I even need to switch it over to use it in this state?

I am moving to Penna. shortly. What do I have to do to transfer my CNA license?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

louis in Albuquerque, New Mexico

65 months ago

Freda, Felton/Harris in Spartanburg, South Carolina said: i need to renew my cna licence again if i move to south carolina to north carolina?

why dont you try paying your child support?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

juledah wilson in Stamford, Connecticut

65 months ago

I am looking to renew my cna were can I get the help I need in connecticut without having to pay a lot of money because I dont have that .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

65 months ago

juledah wilson in Stamford, Connecticut said: I am looking to renew my cna were can I get the help I need in connecticut without having to pay a lot of money because I dont have that .

Where did you acquire your certificate, in what state if you wish to email me go ahead to ihgmethod3_equivalency@yahoo.com

jesusa obenar in Oak Lawn, Illinois

65 months ago

My CNA license expired in 1994. How can I renew it?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

Debbie L. Jenkins in Springdale, Arkansas

65 months ago

Jean CARTER said: I need to renew my cna license ON LINE

I need to renew my can license online

Debbie L. Jenkins in Springdale, Arkansas

65 months ago

juledah wilson in Stamford, Connecticut said: I am looking to renew my cna were can I get the help I need in connecticut without having to pay a lot of money because I dont have that .

Iam in arkansa and i need to renew my can license what do i do

65 months ago

Debbie L. Jenkins in Springdale, Arkansas said: Iam in arkansa and i need to renew my can license what do i do

We in California, acquire our CNA certificate from the Dept of Public Health Services, it is then where we go back to renew after 2 years with 48 hours of in-service or continuing education units. So, I don't know where you acquired yours, it is then where you go back and renew.

vilinda simmons in Columbus, Georgia

65 months ago

Brandy Nester said: im tring to renew my licences how do i go about doing that before it runs out ?[I REALLY DO NEED TO RENEW MY CERTYIFICATION.]

65 months ago

In what State were you certified, it is there you go back and renew. When you find out, call them ask them what you need to renew, because in California, CNA's are required to have 48 hours of in-service or CEU's to renew. Good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Julie in Vista, California

65 months ago

I'm looking for a class to get some CEU's and having a hard time finding any in my area, any suggestions? Also, are the on line CEU classes offerd on the web applicable to the 48 hrs required by the state of California? or are they considered home study?
Thank's for your time

Julie in Vista, California

65 months ago

I'm a CNA HHA

ewilliams

64 months ago

Does anyone know the website I can go to so I can see if my license is still active. thanks

believer

64 months ago

Alice Evan in Bethel, Alaska said: My CNA licence expired and I want to renew it how or where do I go

Well unfortuanantly once it expires you have to take the course all over again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Lady Maverick in Lake Elsinore, California

64 months ago

ewilliams said: Does anyone know the website I can go to so I can see if my license is still active. thanks

Where did you first acquire your license? If it expired months ago, you have no choice but to re-take the training again. By the way, International Health School of Nursing offers the CNA Training in Hemet starting October 19, 2009, send email inquiry to ihgmethod3_equivalency@yahoo.com the training runs for 24 Days, mon to fri and 33 Days nights and weekend classes. We have a 100% passing rate. Currently we have training going on in San Diego, up coming class starts Aug. 24 and the next one is Sept. 21, by January 2010, we start training/classes at Mt. Miguel Convalescent located at Kempton Ave. in San Diego. If you are interested send me an email.

peggycontreras39@yahoo.com in Mcdonough, Georgia

64 months ago

To Whom This Concerns
Ihad my CNA IN 94 OR 95 they exspired can I get them back if so how do I go about doing it thank you so much for your help

sam in Louisville, Kentucky

64 months ago

ludy in Menifee, California said: Is there any school offer classes for cna continuing education units (renew license)

i have a question.. i am licensed in ky and in fl.. do i have to renew in both states or if i renew in fl (my issuing state) does it automattically renew in ky??? email me if u know an answer logan7705 @ yahoo.com

sam in Louisville, Kentucky

64 months ago

peggycontreras39@yahoo.com in Mcdonough, Georgia said: To Whom This Concerns
Ihad my CNA IN 94 OR 95 they exspired can I get them back if so how do I go about doing it thank you so much for your help

im pretty sure in null an dvoid after a few years ... things have changed its been 10 years lol.. google your state board of nursing and ask them

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Joyce Osborne-Jordan in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

64 months ago

Joyce Osborne-Jordan, Fort Lauderdale, Florida"]My CNA licence expired and I want to renew it how or where do I go

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

LINDA in East Orange, New Jersey

64 months ago

HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO RENEW YOUR HOME HEALTH AIDE LICENSE THAT EXPIRED

Vince in Cape Coral, Florida

63 months ago

How do I renew my CNA Lic. I have been trying to find a web site for it but I get a dead end all the time.It has been about 5 years Thank u

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Lady Maverick in Lake Elsinore, California

63 months ago

Vince in Cape Coral, Florida said: How do I renew my CNA Lic. I have been trying to find a web site for it but I get a dead end all the time.It has been about 5 years Thank u

I am afraid you might have to do the training again, call your State Dept. of Public Health Services. Good luck.

mcclendonteressa in Saint Petersburg, Florida

63 months ago

Zedueh A. Doerue in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: I in pittsburgh and have a cna licence that expired since june of this year.where do I go to renew it ?

i need to change my address on my cna licence

Cozette Tyler

63 months ago

I want to renew my CNA licens how do i do this? I lost my Certicat wil I have to take another course?

Maryellen2 in Alvin, Texas

63 months ago

Can I get a new CNA Lic or do I have to go back through the schooling. I went to school in 1995 in Houston Texas the school has closed and all I have is a copy of the original certificate.

63 months ago

Maryellen2 in Alvin, Texas said: Can I get a new CNA Lic or do I have to go back through the schooling. I went to school in 1995 in Houston Texas the school has closed and all I have is a copy of the original certificate.

I guess you have to take the training all over again. We are in San Diego, and we offer the 24 DAYS / 33 NIGHTS and WEEKEND CNA Training and also have one in HEMET, California. You may email me at ihgmethod3_equivalency@yahoo.com

Page:  « First « Previous   8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.