Renew my CNA license

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 860)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

constance harrington in Saint Stephen, South Carolina

84 months ago

yes, I begin work at a hospital,2003 I want to know how to become certified again as cna, thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (47) / No (31) Reply - Report abuse

heid lynn williams

84 months ago

yes i have lost my cna license . i need to know what i have to do to get a new one . i just renewed it and its good until 2009. But i need it for a future job . but i can;t get another job until i can get a replace ment

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (34) Reply - Report abuse

Jean CARTER

84 months ago

I need to renew my cna license ON LINE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (307) / No (44) Reply - Report abuse

Alyssa in Omaha, Nebraska

84 months ago

My license expired in May 2007. How do I go about renewing my license?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (81) / No (38) Reply - Report abuse

jesscia in Bradenton, Florida

84 months ago

Im going to be moving to Alaska. And I am A CNA will I have to take the test again?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (29) Reply - Report abuse

Rhonda Woods in Louisville, Kentucky

84 months ago

Alice Evan in Bethel, Alaska said: My CNA licence expired and I want to renew it how or where do I go

Can I renew my license online if so tell me how

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (110) / No (19) Reply - Report abuse

rene in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

84 months ago

TO lucamerie in conecticuit answer

ask any quwstions about CNA license

AMERICAN RED CROSS
PO BOX 17110
HARRISBURG,PA 17110

CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER; 1-866-257-5425 GOOD LUCK!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Kateria Jones in Little Rock, Arkansas

84 months ago

Brandy Nester said: im tring to renew my licences how do i go about doing that before it runs out ?

I need to renew my Cna licences and have 4 days to do so!!! i currently bwork in home helth care doing priviate duty!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (19) Reply - Report abuse

Senetta in Pine Bluff, Arkansas in Thornton, Arkansas

83 months ago

Kateria Jones in Little Rock, Arkansas said: I need to renew my Cna licences and have 4 days to do so!!! i currently bwork in home helth care doing priviate duty!!

Hi Where did u go to renew your license

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Ina in Rockledge, Florida

83 months ago

Q. How do I get in touch with the Florida Nursing Assistant Registry?
A. You can reach the registry at (850) 245-4567 or you may write to the Department of Health, Florida Nursing Assistant Registry at 4052 Bald Cypress Way, Bin #C13, Tallahassee, Florida 32399-3263.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

Ina in Rockledge, Florida

83 months ago

TAMMY BRUTON in Charlotte, North Carolina said: I HAVE HAD MY CNA LICENSE FOR ABOUT 18 YEARS, AND IT IS EXPIRED, AS I CHOSE ANOTHER FIELD, I WOULD LIKE TO GO BACK TO CNA, BUT NEED TO KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT GETTING MY LICENSE RENEIWED.

Q. How do I get in touch with the Florida Nursing Assistant Registry?
A. You can reach the registry at (850) 245-4567 or you may write to the Department of Health, Florida Nursing Assistant Registry at 4052 Bald Cypress Way, Bin #C13, Tallahassee, Florida 32399-3263.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

tammie in Elyria, Ohio

83 months ago

was planning to move to houston tx. do i have to retest there or are the requirements the same?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

Daphne Dean in Tellico Plains, Tennessee

83 months ago

My License expired almost a year ago because I went into a diff. line of work I am wanting to go bake into nursing how do I get my license renewed

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

Daphne Dean in Tellico Plains, Tennessee

83 months ago

CAn anyone tell me how to renew my CNA license for Tennesse They expired about a year ago because I went into a diff. line of work ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Danielle DeWar in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

83 months ago

I hope this helps, like you i needed to renew my license, they gave me a 800 number to get it started. the thing is you have to be employed as a cna within the last 24 months in order to get a rewal on your license, if you were not you have to be retested. heres a number to call for information to get you started on the right track. 1-800-852-0518, they can answer any of your questions. Promissor is the name of the company. and theres a website pulseportal.com, check either one of those out. hope that helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Danielle DeWar in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

83 months ago

genfe in Monterey, California said: hi! im a CNA from CA..and we're moving to texas..can i still use it thre? if yes, what will i do?

no you cant use your cna license from calafornia in texas. you have to get a form from either a nursing home or hospital where you will be working and have them send in for a new one under the state of texas. meanwhile you will posess two licenses, one for calafornia and one for texas. i just went through the same thing. i had one in pennsylvania and the other had to be switched to arkansas. i wound up coming back to pennsylvania, and even though i had one from arkansas that doesnt expire to 2009 its only good for the state of arkansas. so i am going through the procedure of renewing my pa license. they told me that you can have a license in all fifty states if you wanted but that license is only allowed for that state in which it is issued. if you have any questions call 1-800-852-0518 they will provide you with what you need to do and know, they are called promissor. and they have a website pulseportal.com hope that helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

vpleas in forrest city, Arkansas

83 months ago

i neea a website to renew a cna license on-line

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

83 months ago

please give me a website 2 renewal my cna license on-line

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

uzoma ihegboro in Katy, Texas

83 months ago

need to renew my cna licese

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

gloria in Pasadena, Texas

83 months ago

I worked 4 months in 2006 and i am up for renewal in december 2007 will I be able to renew my cna.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Ollie Ruth Truxillo in Houston, Texas

83 months ago

Iam now living in Houston,Tx. My cna license was receive in AZ. I moved to Houston in 2000. I beleive it expired in 2001 or 2000. I am not sure .I don't remember. How do I get my license back,and moved to Texas.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

83 months ago

find where they are having cna classes at and ask them because u might have 2 take the whole test over and some classes

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Jessica Bonnell in Bourbon, Indiana

83 months ago

Alisha Snyder in Colorado Springs, Colorado said: I had my CNA licences in 2001 and it has been expired how do I get it back??

I was wondering how I go about getting my CNA license renewed? What do I need to do? I think they have been expired for 3-5 years. Please help me. Thank you Jessica Bonnell

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

marilynn jinuna in Salem, Oregon

83 months ago

my license expire in 12/31/07,I've asked people that i though would know but no luck.please help me by giving out numbers or website ,please send any information thru my email zroc06@hotmail.com need to renewed ASAP!!!thanksss

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

Daphne Dean in Vonore, Tennessee

83 months ago

I think if it has been more than 1 or 2 years you mit have to take the class and all over aging. When I took my classes the were people in the class that had to repet the class because it had been so long.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

melissa in Boston, Massachusetts

83 months ago

Alice Evan in Bethel, Alaska said: My CNA licence expired and I want to renew it how or where do I go

how can i renew it and where

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Keshia in Westbury, New York

83 months ago

I have a Utah C.N.A. license. I moved to New York. I still need to work. How do I go about getting it to a NY license? ASAP

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Hellen McDaniel in North Judson, Indiana

83 months ago

I at one time had a cna licence about 16 years ago. I became a mother and decided to be a stay home mother. I'm now ready to go back to work agian. yet I know that my licence has expired and I would like to get them renewed .I need to know how to go about doing this.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Laura Helton in Hendersonville, North Carolina

83 months ago

I have had my certification for a year. I have moved and need info on how to change my address so that I will get my renewal notification.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

PATRICIA MCMEANS in Hayneville, Alabama

83 months ago

Bobbie Berry in Paris, Arkansas said: i have had my license i start in 1996 and i quit because i had a baby in 2002 and my license run out in2004 how can i renew them

MRS.BERRY I GOT MY CNA CERTIFICATION IN 2000 AND I DID HOME HEALTH IN 2005. MY CNA HAVE RUN OUT. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW CAN I RENEW THEM.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

emeral dicker in Clifton Heights, Pennsylvania

83 months ago

I want to renew my certified nurses aid license.How do get to the site to do it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

emeral dickar in Clifton Heights, Pennsylvania

83 months ago

I want to renew my certified nurses aid license.How do i get to the site to do it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Ashley in Wylie, Texas

82 months ago

Di in Montgomery, Texas said: I need to get a copy of my CNA License. I lost mine. Also, I have no ID# to verify it. Can you help me out?

Did you find out the answer to your question? because I am in a similar situation... can you help?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Deliverance Johnson in Massillon, Ohio

82 months ago

I lost my registration number and expiration date in the middle of moving

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Shena Payne in Nashville, Tennessee

82 months ago

genfe in Monterey, California said: hi! im a CNA from CA..and we're moving to texas..can i still use it thre? if yes, what will i do?

I moved here about 2wks ago and I need to know what I need to do to get my CNA licences in Tenneessee

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Shena Payne in Nashville, Tennessee

82 months ago

I just moved here in Tennessee about 2wks ago and I was trying to see what I need to do to get my CNA's in Tennessee?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Brian Ford in Glasgow, West Virginia

82 months ago

I worked in 2004 at beverley health care now known as GoldenLiving Center and I was hurt on the job by a resident falling on me. I took off two days after i got hurt and went to the hospital with an excuse from the hospital and beverly heath care fired me for not turning my injury in at the workers compinsation so i was fired over that, when I went back to get my paycheck beverly health care my employer said i quit whitch i didnt. I dont know if my licence is expired or not i never got a letter in the mail letting me know anything, so my question is how do i find out if my CNA certifaction is still valid can u tell me what web site i can check it thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Martha A. Chappell in Auburn, Washington

82 months ago

I have an Arizona CNA License which expired October 31, 2005. I would like, at this time, to renew it. My certificate number is CNA222080103. Please contact mombert1@comcast.net with any information as to renewing my license sooner than later.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

India REX in Columbia, South Carolina

82 months ago

I WANTED TO KNOW IF MY CNA LICENES WAS RENEW FOR COLMBIA SOUTH CAROLINA I SENT MY INFORMATION A MONTH AGO.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

christina moore in Colorado Springs, Colorado

82 months ago

my license will expire next month and i need a change of address and to renew my cna license

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

sara Chapman in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

82 months ago

I moved and didnt get my paper to renew my licence how do I get it i know it is due this month

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

kelly

82 months ago

i worked at a job for 4 months as a NA. then they gave me a test for a CNA two weeks later i quite did i loss my CNA. how can i get my certification number. I live in ALABAMA

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Angel Womack in Titusville, Florida

82 months ago

I would like to know how I go about getting my license back, I let them expire and I would like to be licensed again. Can I just take the test again? Or do I have to pay for the class all over again. I want to also make sure that it expired, because it had no date on it in the state of Ohio. Help me, I really like doing this kind of work, I just don't have the money to take the class and the test again. Is there places that will help me with this?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

maria in Providence, Rhode Island

82 months ago

Bobbie Berry in Paris, Arkansas said: i have had my license i start in 1996 and i quit because i had a baby in 2002 and my license run out in2004 how can i renew them

I work as cna I only work 3 month becuase they need it me to work for the school department with special education when it was time they said i need that have enough hours how can I get back now Im a medical assistant but I would like to have my cna license back can you help me please cany you please email me and let me know soon please if i have to take the test online i will be grateful thank you this is my email mariapenney401@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

82 months ago

your cna certificate runs out after 2 yrs.if you havent worked the floor within that time.there are some nursing homes that will send you for the program.but you will have to work for them for so long before you can go somewhere else in order for them to pay for it.i dont know what the price is there but here in ohio its a 500.00 program. Deliverance Johnson

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

82 months ago

renee frost in Porum, Oklahoma said: my license expired in 03 31 07 can i still get my license?

yes,you can still get them but you will have to go through the program again.some nursing homes will send you to get them but you will have to work for them for so long in order for them to pay for it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

82 months ago

Gladys Ann Furtado in West Hartford, Connecticut said: I would like to reply for my CNA Licence because it is soon to exspire and i need to renew it before it does how do i go about soing so because it exspires in 2008 i've had it sence 2006 of January 10, 2006.

Sincerely Yours
Gladys Ann Furtado

i dont know how it is there but here in ohio your license dont expire after 2 years unless you havent worked as an stna in that amount of time.and just remember you have to have 12 inservice hrs.a yr.at least here in ohio.deliverance johnson

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

rita petit in Windsor, Ontario

82 months ago

please l would like to renew my cna license from us to canada it's olmost expired ln december 31 2007

Melva Engstrom in Plano, Texas

82 months ago

I need to renew my license in Texas - I work in Carrollton, TX as a CNA (transferred my license from Regency Hospital in Arkansas), but need a new one here.

Amy Jean in Wichita Falls, Texas

82 months ago

My license expire 12-23-2007 and i need to renew them how do I go about doing this

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.