STNA training Cleveland, Ohio

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (151 to 200 of 218)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

betty in Cleveland, Ohio

36 months ago

I recent just graduated from Heart to Heart and the class was awesome!! The instructor takes her time to make sure all of the material is presented to you in a way so you truly understand what is going on. I passed my state test with no problem and I am currently employed. I figured it cant be that hard for a two week program. A student gets out of it what you put in. The price has nothing to do with it. Red Cross charges 1600.00. In these days and times that is most not affordable to most people. Every program has there issues and problems. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

mildred in Cleveland, Ohio

36 months ago

All you can do is apply, Some people went back to class for STNA, I went to Trinity Training Academy. Small class 1-12 only, 4 week program and material and skills reviewed twice. Check it out. Cost $535.00. But you get money worth from the knowledge of the teacher.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

bernice in Cleveland, Ohio

36 months ago

mrjulyy in Cleveland, Ohio said: Just remember you get what you pay for. I would suggest everyone check out all schools before you put your money

I would agree, Some people can learn in a assembly line fashion. Some classes are too large 13-30 students. The slower the class, the better. Most people can not attend a class 5 days a week. Some people work full-time, and only want to attend 3 days a week. Do you get a book? or binder?
can you return for extra practice on skills?
Do you get some assistance for finding a job.
Can you use the teacher as a reference?
Where are you taking the class? Is it a safe area?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

mary in Cleveland, Ohio

36 months ago

Trinity is place for people that are working during the day, because she only does evening classes. THe teacher has a masters for case western reseve. She is the only teacher, so there are no conflicting teaching from2 to 3 more teachers for one class. You get the best. The pass rate is 98%. on the first try of the state test

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

anyway in Cleveland, Ohio

36 months ago

The comment was posted by an instructor who actually works at the school. Best advice, go check it out for yourself.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

shasha in Bedford, Ohio

36 months ago

The best advice , is go by word of mouth from former students that has taken the course, but it is sad for the student to have repeat a course given at one place and take the course again somewhere else. The course should be about learning, not cost, location or name. Red Cross and Tri-C is a name. but the course is not that good.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Calvin in Bedford, Ohio

36 months ago

I see people giving report on schools. Well, I give shout out to Trinity Training Academy, Cleveland Heights, The instructor gives support well after the class is over. She will call you when she gets a call from the employers looking for employees. She is alright with me. She is concerned about her students years after they left the course.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Jasmine in Bedford, Ohio

36 months ago

Also, I went to inquire into a school and there was no where to park. My mother told me I could not drive her car to that place, if they did not hasve good parking. I am looking for a course that is 1 month long

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

azink@LHSHEALTH.com in Cleveland, Ohio

34 months ago

CINDY in Cleveland, Ohio said: pleasant lake villa in parma, ohio has free STNA classes. There is a bus line to pleasant lake villa.

Pleasant Lake Villa offers STNA classes for a fee $757-this includes mandatory physical, fingerprinting and mantoux testing. The course runs only 12 days Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Pat K in Cleveland, Ohio

34 months ago

For anyone looking to take STNA classes!!!!! I took my STNA classes at pleasant Lake Villa. The instructor Katie was great we learned alot very quickly and had alot of fun in class as well. I would highly recommend taking your STNA classes at Pleasant Lake Villa. The classes are only 12 days Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. The fee for the class is $757-this includes mandatory physical, fingerprinting and mantoux testing.

Camille in Cleveland, Ohio

34 months ago

I like small personal class, less drama , personality conflicts, and etc. SO I went to Trinity Training Academy in CLeveland Heights.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Shante in Cleveland, Ohio

34 months ago

I got the number and I will give trinity training a call. I live in cleveland heights.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Kate in Cleveland, Ohio

33 months ago

Pleasant Lake Villa is offering NATP classes-tentative dates: Dec 5th through Dec 20th or Jan. 9th through the 24th. Classes consists of 10 students or less. Monday though Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. for 12 days.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Amy in Cleveland, Ohio

31 months ago

Pleasant Lake Villa in Parma Ohio STNA training class-tentative start date 2/20/2012. Class runs Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. for 12 days.

*****Early Bird Special for first ten students to register with payment of $200 deposit toward class receives 1/2 off tuition cost (regular tuition cost is $655) = you pay only $327.50

We will also wave first ten students finger printing fee (needed to qualify for class)

You pay only a total of $327.50 for class and $80 for physical and drug screen = total cost of $407.50. It a great deal!!!

(cost of class does not include state test)

MSANNAMAE in Cleveland, Ohio

31 months ago

MY DAUGHTER GOES TO ST MARTIN DE POUR ON EAST 61 OFF
ST CLAIR AND WE R IN THE 44104 AREA IS THERE ANY CHEAPER CLASESSES
ON THE NEAR EAST SIDE OR CLOSER SHE CAN MISS SCHOOL BUT CAN GO EVENING AND SAT AND SUNDAY
OR IS THERE A TEACHER WHO CAN TAKE HER UNDER HER WINGS
MSANNAMAE44@ATT.NET

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Andrew in Cleveland, Ohio

31 months ago

Phoenix Healthcare Institute
The #1 Premier STNA Training Program In Ohio

** DONT BE FOOLED BY FLY BY NIGHT STNA TRAINING PROGRAMS**
Do your Homework check with the BBB and the State Of Ohio

Looking For A Promising Career?
Try Nursing Assistant

Train To Be A Nursing Assistant In Just 2 Or 4 Short Weeks And Now Weekend Classes
At The Premier STNA Training Program In The State Of Ohio
Hands Down The Best STNA Training Program In Northeast Ohio

"We Are The Ivy League Of STNA Training"

**99% State Exam Pass Rate **99% State Exam Pass Rate **99% State Exam Pass Rate

**75 Hour Comprehensive Course
**Payment Plan
**Employment Ready
**Take Your Test At The Same Location Where You Went To School
**Regional Testing Site
**Job Placement Assistance Available

*****NO HIDDEN COSTS***** **NO HIDDEN COSTS** *****NO HIDDEN COSTS*****

Phoenix Healthcare Offer You Training In A Clean State Of The Art Training Facility

Your New Career Starts February 6, 2012

Two Week Class Hours 8:30am - 3:00pm Monday - Friday
4 Week Class Hours 5:00pm - 9:00pm Monday-Thursday
Weekend Class Hours 9:00am - 5:00pm Saturday and Sunday

Feb. Day STNA Classes Start Dates
** Feb. 13, 2012

Orientation: February 9, 2012
4:00 pm

January Evening Classes Start Date
** Feb. 6th 2012

Orientation: Feb. 3rd 2012
4:00pm

February Weekend Class Start Date
** February 11th 2012

Orientation: Feb. 4, 2012 10:00 AM
Phoenix East Location

Just $250 Down To Be On Your Way To A New And Rewarding Career

"Parterships In Healthcare Training"
6315 Pearl Rd.Suite 304
Parma Hts.,Ohio 44130
(Next Door To Dunkin Donut's)

Opportunity Begins Here.

For Questions and Enrollment Information Call Today
440*888*7600
Vist Phoenix Healthcare @ phxhealthcare.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sarah in Cleveland, Ohio

31 months ago

all Phenoix ever does is COMPLAIN COMPLAIN COMPLAIN!

My goodness....have some confidence. i feel like its an elections add campaign. Thats the only school who ever complained so much.

Maybe you are insecure!

always gotta put others down.

Well, God has His ways!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mrjulyy in Cleveland, Ohio

31 months ago

Phoenix Healthcare is the #1 STNA program in Ohio.Check with the BBB and the State Of Ohio.

**99% State Exam Pass Rate **99% State Exam Pass Rate **99% State Exam Pass Rate

"We Are The Ivy League Of STNA Training"

Sarah in Cleveland sorry you didnt go to Phoenix Healthcare you sound a little bitter

Shante in Cleveland, Ohio

31 months ago

mildred in Cleveland, Ohio said:

Looking for small classes (1-10) and small price 375 for the course, evening classes. One teacher, that shows compassion to the students. Trinity training is like a family. We all stay in contact with each other and you can call the instructor any time to discuss all work issues and training. This company does not have prove itself. Humble and God fearing staff.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

La shawn in Cleveland, Ohio

31 months ago

Shante in Cleveland, Ohio said: Looking for small classes (1-10) and small price 375 for the course, evening classes. One teacher, that shows compassion to the students. Trinity training is like a family. We all stay in contact with each other and you can call the instructor any time to discuss all work issues and training. This company does not have prove itself. Humble and God fearing staff.

Thanks for the comment just the type of place, I am looking for. Some people are so full of themselves. They are not pleasant when you call them, they talk to you like they are better than you. Or they are doing you a favor by allowing in their program. But you are paying your hard earned money.

Amy in Cleveland, Ohio

31 months ago

Pleasant Lake Villa in Parma Ohio- offering STNA training classes starting Febuary 20th. *****First 10 to register with $200 deposit towards the cost of class will receive 1/2 off tuition = total cost of class: tuition + physical/drug screen testing = $407.50 for first 10 that register with $200 deposit towards class. Classes are small-usually ten or less students. On site classroom training and clinicals in a professional healthcare facility. Hurry, don't miss this special.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

CiCixBBY in Cleveland, Ohio

30 months ago

zingaling09@yahoo.com in Huntsburg, Ohio said: hey if you want free stna classes go to pleasant lake villa in parma ohio they you free classes and you get a job after you passed the class and they pay for you to get state tested thats where i got my license from. all you need to do is keep 80% or higher for the class to pass and its only a 2 week class

Do you have to have a high school diploma or GED for you to be able to take the classes there?

marie in Cleveland, Ohio

30 months ago

MSANNAMAE in Cleveland, Ohio said: MY DAUGHTER GOES TO ST MARTIN DE POUR ON EAST 61 OFF
ST CLAIR AND WE R IN THE 44104 AREA IS THERE ANY CHEAPER CLASESSES
ON THE NEAR EAST SIDE OR CLOSER SHE CAN MISS SCHOOL BUT CAN GO EVENING AND SAT AND SUNDAY
OR IS THERE A TEACHER WHO CAN TAKE HER UNDER HER WINGS
MSANNAMAE44@ATT.NET

call trinity training academy evening classes 3 days a week the teacher teaches stna program to teenagers at a public high school too. cost 375 or 350. 440*804*4958

cindy in Painesville, Ohio

30 months ago

CINDY in Cleveland, Ohio said: pleasant lake villa in parma, ohio has free STNA classes. There is a bus line to pleasant lake villa.

www.qhctc.com/

cindy in Painesville, Ohio

30 months ago

www.qhctc.com/

Great STNA Training and CPR Renewals!!

Michael in Painesville, Ohio

30 months ago

www.qhctc.com/

CPR Renewals too...thanks Cindy!!

30 months ago

STNA & CPR
Like other medical professionals, an STNA must achieve and maintain a certification in CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation). This certification is used to keep victims of heart failure (cardiac arrest) alive and prevent brain damage until EMS (Emergency Medical Service) arrival. Our STNA training teaches you the proper tecniques for accurately determining whether or not the patient is breathing and has a pulse. Administering CPR properly and saving lives is our duty as a proper training program.

There are a lot of scams out there...these guys are the real deal!!

www.qhctc.com/

30 months ago

BEST STNA School IN CLEVELAND HANDS DOWN!!! www.qhctc.com
They Give Free CPR

30 months ago

Pat K in Cleveland, Ohio said: For anyone looking to take STNA classes!!!!! I took my STNA classes at pleasant Lake Villa. The instructor Katie was great we learned alot very quickly and had alot of fun in class as well. I would highly recommend taking your STNA classes at Pleasant Lake Villa. The classes are only 12 days Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. The fee for the class is $757-this includes mandatory physical, fingerprinting and mantoux testing.

Nice!

Margo in Painesville, Ohio

30 months ago

bernice in Cleveland, Ohio said:

www.qhctc.com/

Best School EVER

Mrs. Gee in Euclid, Ohio

30 months ago

Tracey R in Cleveland, Ohio said: Hello. I live near Cleveland, Ohio. Due to lack of funds, I don't own a car and use public transportation. I'm very interested in being a nursing assistant, but don't know where there are any training classes around here. There are some nursing homes which have free training classes, but say that they're only for people that want to work in home health care/nursing homes (I'd like to possibly work in hospitals as well, so I'll need a different location) plus, being a single mother, working where I currently do, I don't have money to pay the $800 fee that some places are asking for. So, I'm asking a few questions.....1) Are there any places around, that are free/discounted? 2)Can you get any grants/scholarships for training classes? or just actual university/college classes? I'd appriciate any help that anyone can give me on this topic. Thank you very much.

Tracey

You might want to contact the Red Cross or Employment Connection

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Cheree123 in Cleveland, Ohio

30 months ago

TAMARA in Akron, Ohio said: I AM LOOKING FOR A STNA CLASS CLOSE TO AKRON OHIO. I AM WILLING TO DRIVE TO CLEVELAND IF NEED BE, CAN ANY ONE HELP... THANKS

Med-Cert is in Akron and Cleveland
MyMetCert.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

mrjulyy in Cleveland, Ohio

30 months ago

Try Phoenix Healthcare Institute.
The #1 STNA Training program in Ohio.
phxhealthcare.com

t ford in Cleveland, Ohio

30 months ago

thanks for calling, and leaving message, i will call you soon.

betty in Cleveland, Ohio

30 months ago

Many Clevelanders, have no way to get to Mentor, to far for us

betty in Cleveland, Ohio

30 months ago

Many of us are on the bus and Mentor is too far for us

Amy in Cleveland, Ohio

30 months ago

Pleasant Lake Villa has a NATP class in Parma right in the RTA bus line-Ridge Road.

michael in Painesville, Ohio

29 months ago

www.qhctc.com
cheap stna classes in cleveland ohio,

Amy in Cleveland, Ohio

29 months ago

Pleasant Lake Villa in Parma Ohio is offering 1/2 off tuition for first ten students that register with $200 deposit that goes towards the cost of the class. April class tenatively starting April 23rd. Total cost for class $431.50. Class runs Mon-Fri 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. for 12 days.

29 months ago

Quality HealthCare Training Center is the only place i've seen that does CPR Certification AND STNA you get BLS from AHA

No Jokes, Cheap Deposit!

Weekday Weeknight Weekend Classes. I had the best experience there with beth!!

go to www.qhctc_com

Eliza in Cleveland, Ohio

29 months ago

Quality HealthCare Training Center in Mentor, its right off the highway... I take the bus there.. AMAZING Instructors.... the class is only 400.00--- and they have a deal with lake health and cleveland clinic to get hospital jobs.... I loved it

www.qhctc.com

Best In Cleveland...I've taken classes at Pheonix and MedCert...this place is the best by far. Thanks.

LakeTran Drops you off right by the door, and the instructor is an evaluator too...you take your test where you LEARN YOUR SKILLS!!! So comfortable A+

They also give you FREE CPR BLS Training from the AHA

Eliza in Cleveland, Ohio

29 months ago

mrjulyy in Cleveland, Ohio said: Try Phoenix Healthcare Institute.
The #1 STNA Training program in Ohio.
phxhealthcare.com

Pheonix...haha.

Think theyll remember your name?

Jamie Spears in Cleveland, Ohio

29 months ago

Eliza in Cleveland, Ohio said: Quality HealthCare Training Center in Mentor, its right off the highway... I take the bus there.. AMAZING Instructors.... the class is only 400.00--- and they have a deal with lake health and cleveland clinic to get hospital jobs.... I loved it

I agree 100%

Jamie Spears in Cleveland, Ohio

29 months ago

Michael in Painesville, Ohio said: BEST STNA School IN CLEVELAND HANDS DOWN!!! www.qhctc.com
They Give Free CPR

When you're the best you're the best. Everyone knows it too!

Margaret in Cleveland, Ohio

29 months ago

Shante in Cleveland, Ohio said: Looking for small classes (1-10) and small price 375 for the course, evening classes. One teacher, that shows compassion to the students. Trinity training is like a family. We all stay in contact with each other and you can call the instructor any time to discuss all work issues and training. This company does not have prove itself. Humble and God fearing staff.

Quality HealthCare Training Center in Mentor, its right off the highway... I take the bus there.. AMAZING Instructors.... the class is only 400.00--- and they have a deal with lake health and cleveland clinic to get hospital jobs.... I loved it

www.qhctc.com

Best In Cleveland...I've taken classes at Pheonix and MedCert...this place is the best by far. Thanks.

LakeTran Drops you off right by the door, and the instructor is an evaluator too...you take your test where you LEARN YOUR SKILLS!!! So comfortable A+

They also give you FREE CPR BLS Training from the AHA

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Andrew Barnes in Cleveland, Ohio

29 months ago

Phoenix Healthcare does not stoop to the level of naming other programs in
a negative light. Phoenix Healthcare East and West has over 900 graduates. None of them has ever been named Eliza or Margaret. Please cease from mentioning Phoenix in fraudulent testimonials. Phoenix Healthcare certainly does not have a graduate that cannot spell Phoenix. Phoenix Healthcare Institute is the #1 STNA Training Program In Ohio.
DONT BE FOOLED BY FLY BY NIGHT STNA TRAINING PROGRAMS
Do your Homework check with the BBB and the State Of Ohio !!!
You get what you pay for!!!!!

Andrew Barnes
CEO

I understand in Cleveland, Ohio

29 months ago

Here is the thing, your program and its performance speaks for itself. Don't stoop to defend yourself, your name or your company. Do some investigating yourself and then sue for Defamation of Character by Libel and/or Slander.

I owned a business myself, and the problem is when you have students, and some staff who you have to discipline, or who don't like what you say when you are only trying to tell them the truth whether they want to hear it or not they get mad.

Keep doing what you do, and leave the rest to the man upstairs, or in the court room!

mary in Cleveland, Ohio

29 months ago

Interesting comment. I am a retired state suryeor and evaluator and I like the classes and are student centered. This Stna class business is very circular and right now they are on every avenue like churches. Some will be around 2 , 4 5 years. When they see the student enrollment drop off, they will run to the hills.

The companies that go slow and work with the students will last a long time. So, just watch the show. The attitudes, the big heads, the big "U" and little "u". Some the STNA classes are pumping students out like a assembly line and the students show how little they know in their ability to do the skills.

The companies do not trust the fact that the student got their state certification. So, they are still asking them to take 20 question tests to put in an application.

QUOTE who="I understand in Cleveland, Ohio"]Here is the thing, your program and its performance speaks for itself. Don't stoop to defend yourself, your name or your company. Do some investigating yourself and then sue for Defamation of Character by Libel and/or Slander.

I owned a business myself, and the problem is when you have students, and some staff who you have to discipline, or who don't like what you say when you are only trying to tell them the truth whether they want to hear it or not they get mad.

Keep doing what you do, and leave the rest to the man upstairs, or in the court room!

nicole in Cleveland, Ohio

29 months ago

You are so right. The companies are holding their hands up and advertising, they are running scare and desparate for students to enroll. Even Cuyahoga community has seen a decline in students. So good luck STNA programs. The economy is hitting you too.

Students take your time and shop around. The highest price is not always the best price. The classes are running anywhere from $250 to $700. So look at the following factors to make your choice
TIme of the class
Location of the class
Length of class
How many quizzes and is there a final
Size of the class.
Physical,mantoux, background check needed. GED or diploma needed.
Uniform needed.
The instructor or how many . The less instructors the best for learning.
Pleasant atmosphere for learning and the safety for the students coming andleaving, parking and bus route available.

samuelh345 in Brunswick, Ohio

29 months ago

Honestly, Pheonix, no offense, im sure you are a respectable school, but you are complaining of others 'attacking' you, when you have shown to be the same, on many occassions, in the past. This goes to show, for each of us as people, as companies, its important that we respect each other. That we dont get threatened by another person or business. I mean life is short, why cant we all succeed. And if you claim to be as successful as you are, then honestly, just keep doing what your doing, and if it is meant for you, trust me, you wil get it.

So all of you stop bickering, stop fighting. Lets focus on what is important. Making sure the students are trained properly, and not dissing each other. Because for all of us, myself included, what goes around, comes around.

Be the best that you can be.

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.