STNA training Cleveland, Ohio

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (201 to 218 of 218)
Page:  « First « Previous   2  3  4  5   

program coordinator in Cleveland, Ohio

34 months ago

Calvin in Bedford, Ohio said: I see people giving report on schools. Well, I give shout out to Trinity Training Academy, Cleveland Heights, The instructor gives support well after the class is over. She will call you when she gets a call from the employers looking for employees. She is alright with me. She is concerned about her students years after they left the course.

Thanks for the compliments. Trinity Training Academy is small company just doing 8 classes a year. We are open for the business April to Nov. NEW PRICE THIS YEAR $375 FOR STNA CLASSES. check them out on their website. www.trinitytrainingacademy.com

I love my students and they advertise for me, by word of mouth. and the grace of god, students just come and the teaching business surviving for the past 5 years. So lets get going, and see you soon.

Trinity Training 1*440*804*4958

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

latrice, ESTHER, MEME in Cleveland, Ohio

34 months ago

program coordinator in Cleveland, Ohio said: Thanks for the compliments. Trinity Training Academy is small company just doing 8 classes a year. We are open for the business April to Nov. NEW PRICE THIS YEAR $375 FOR STNA CLASSES. check them out on their website. www.trinitytrainingacademy.com

I love my students and they advertise for me, by word of mouth. and the grace of god, students just come and the teaching business surviving for the past 5 years. So lets get going, and see you soon.

Trinity Training 1*440*804*4958

Mrs "T"

We love you too, because you do not just teach, You care and concern about us, a our circumstances. You invest time with us. It is not just the STNA course. You took me to look for a place to live. You baby sat my child, while I took my state test. and when I got my first job, you gave me personal advice about how to work with difficult people. Trinity Training is a god fearing program and you make a money, but you give more than money can pay for. "LOVE, BLOOD AND TEARS"

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

curious in Louisville, Ohio

33 months ago

yvette_one in Cleveland, Ohio said: I attended Ace Medical Academy in Canton, Ohio, and they are taking everyone's money... That is all. They are training people who could never get jobs because they are felons. But that does not matter if the state is paying.

I no this post was 9 months ago but I would like to know more about this, are they not doing background checks at this facility? They can get there license to teach revolked. Please give me more info. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

advocate in Cleveland, Ohio

33 months ago

In dispute to your comment about felonies. First things first,moral turpitude is considered in most felony cases, as well as the type, the length of time that it has been since the felony was committed, as well as degree of felony to name a few.

There are definitely individuals who work in the healthcare field in most disciplines with felonies. I know because I taught healthcare, owned a healthcare facility and have consulted with the State of Ohio on these issues.

The fact of the matter is individuals with Felony 5 and felony 4 convictions are more likely to be employable in the medical field. These are low degree felonies which could have easily been misdemeanors had the judge, prosecutor decided to lesson the conviction. Felony 3,2, and 1 are generally your more serious types of crimes.

Felony 4 and 5 are usually passing bad check charges, theft, and menacing. Felony 1,2,3 are usually assault, aggravated crimes such as aggravated menacing, robbery, aggravated theft.

If there are questionable issues in a persons background, the licensing board and employer can consider employment based on a number of things:

Length of time
Number of offenses
Age when offenses occurred
Rehabilitation and so forth

The biggest concerns would be individuals with drug convictions and not charges.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

advocate in Cleveland, Ohio

33 months ago

Part II. Understanding felonies and healthcare

People have to be careful in playing investigator and looking on County Websites into public records and then summarizing that a person has been convicted of every charge they see.

Thats the difference. A prosecutor can charge you with 10 things, but only convict you on 1 or 2; so you may see a person has a theft, burglary, menacing, robbery, but in all actuality the rest of the charges were dropped by the state and therefore the defendant was only convicted of theft which turns out to be a low felony 5. This is the main reason why before we make judgement and pass conclusion, we need to understand what we read and what we are talking about.

Understand that 95% of cases end in admission of guilt in order not to go to trial. Prosecutors overcharge (charge you with multiple counts) so that you can plead guilty to at least one maybe two in order for them to win a conviction. So again, just because you may see a lot of charges, does not mean that a person was actually found guilty or convicted of them. This excess information just shows up on the public website.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

advocate in Cleveland, Ohio

33 months ago

Part III. Understanding felonies and healthcare

In conclusion and if all factors have been investigated and ACE healthcare is accepting applicants into the program with no chance of gaining employment because of their specific felonies, then by all means, ask questions and have ACE prove their credibility, however, by all means, do not pass judgement on the company without knowing for sure. It is really hard to operate a business and they may not quite know the law, a lot of people don't, that is why there are lawyers, and doctors, they are people of different profession.

I hope this helps! Keep me posted.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

advocate i in Cleveland, Ohio

33 months ago

In conclusion, before we defame a companies and/or business owner reputation, check the facts first. However, if they are promising students a job in the healthcare field and the felonies are serious, then I would definitely inquire about that. Also, a person can go online to the State of Ohio Board of Nursing and find out valuable information.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

curious in Louisville, Ohio

33 months ago

Well I looked into it and the only reason the last poster posted that about ACE is because they dont have you get a BCI check till after you take the course. So if you do have a felony and didnt know it would disqualiy you to be in heathcare then you just paid $600 and can't even get your certification.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

curious in Louisville, Ohio

33 months ago

Im sorry that last post was in response to yvette_one in Cleveland, Ohio.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

advocate in Cleveland, Ohio

33 months ago

Well, that is good you checked it out as I suggested. ACE should definitely have individuals do a background check prior to them entering the program. That way individuals don't waste valuable time and money.

As I stated before, the State will work with some felonies, but it is on a case by case basis.

I am not an attorney, but I do suggest that this issue is brought to the attention of the owner of ACE. He or she may not know, so give them the benefit of the doubt.

If there are other concerns, then again address the State of Ohio Nursing Board, who oversees nursing programs (STNA, RN, etc.)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

eddie in Cleveland, Ohio

32 months ago

I heard that Med Cert students upset about not being tested on time. The students have to wait 2 to 3 months before testing. They are frustrated and worried about keeping the information in their head for 2 to 3 months.

advocate in Cleveland, Ohio said: Well, that is good you checked it out as I suggested. ACE should definitely have individuals do a background check prior to them entering the program. That way individuals don't waste valuable time and money.

As I stated before, the State will work with some felonies, but it is on a case by case basis.

I am not an attorney , but I do suggest that this issue is brought to the attention of the owner of ACE. He or she may not know, so give them the benefit of the doubt.

If there are other concerns, then again address the State of Ohio Nursing Board, who oversees nursing programs (STNA, RN, etc.)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Advocate in Cleveland, Ohio

32 months ago

When you state the "the students are upset about not being able to take their test on time", can you elaborate on that?

The questions that need to be clarified are:

1. Is there a specific period of time in which the state says that a student must take their examination?

2. Was this the schools policy that testing will not occur for 2 to 3 months out?

3. Is it that the state will not have available testing dates for 2 to 3 months out?

4. Is the school willing to offer a refresher course (maybe a couple of hours of getting reacquainted with the work).

Students need to keep in mind that there is more than meets the eye when you are running any business, especially a school.

Schools have various criteria that they must adhere to and sometimes, they are restricted to schedules by the State of Ohio.

Students should also learn to fill more confident in their acheivement. Give themselves more credit and know that they will do there best, and that they were in a learning environment that fostered success.

If students are uncomfortable with these issues then definitely speak to an official at the school . Try to not let anxiety take over and interfere with your goals.

If this does not work, again, contact the State of Ohio and see if you can find out more information regarding the test such as dates and registration process.

I hope that this helps....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

betty in Cleveland, Ohio

31 months ago

Shante in Cleveland, Ohio said: Looking for small classes (1-10) and small price 375 for the course, evening classes. One teacher, that shows compassion to the students. Trinity training is like a family. We all stay in contact with each other and you can call the instructor any time to discuss all work issues and training. This company does not have prove itself. Humble and God fearing staff.

I like the small classes, it makes it personal, the 4 week class is easier to learn the chapters and lot and lots of question given. Trinity Training is a Hidden Secret, and the students like the enivronment. give them a call 1*440*804*4958

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jean Gray in Columbus, Ohio

31 months ago

advocate in Cleveland, Ohio said: Part II. Understanding felonies and healthcare

People have to be careful in playing investigator and looking on County Websites into public records and then summarizing that a person has been convicted of every charge they see.

Thats the difference. A prosecutor can charge you with 10 things, but only convict you on 1 or 2; so you may see a person has a theft, burglary, menacing, robbery, but in all actuality the rest of the charges were dropped by the state and therefore the defendant was only convicted of theft which turns out to be a low felony 5. This is the main reason why before we make judgement and pass conclusion, we need to understand what we read and what we are talking about.

Understand that 95% of cases end in admission of guilt in order not to go to trial. Prosecutors overcharge (charge you with multiple counts) so that you can plead guilty to at least one maybe two in order for them to win a conviction. So again, just because you may see a lot of charges, does not mean that a person was actually found guilty or convicted of them. This excess information just shows up on the public website.

You are absolutley right most companies don't know how to read background checks. They think because you have anything on your record they tell you they can't hire you. I use to work in a home care agency and I have something on my record over 20 years ago. The charge was dimissed in 1986 so theferore, I am able to work in the healthcare field but I have had to show them the rules plenty of times and explain to a lot of employers that I am qualified. You are so right charges and convistions are two differnt things. I'm in the process of starting my own Home Care Agency soon but I know what it's like to get turned down because people don't take the time to look further enought into the rules. There are expections to rules you just have to dig sometimes and learn for yourself.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Advocate in Cleveland, Ohio

31 months ago

Good luck Jean Gray in starting your Home Care Agency. If you need some help, though I do not claim to be an expert, I do know a lot about the medical field and starting a company so please post if any questions. Take Care.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jean Gray in Cleveland, Ohio

28 months ago

Advocate in Cleveland, Ohio said: Good luck Jean Gray in starting your Home Care Agency. If you need some help, though I do not claim to be an expert, I do know a lot about the medical field and starting a company so please post if any questions. Take Care.

Do You have an e-mail or a way I can contact you? I do have some questions that you may can help me with. my e-mail is jeangray122@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

mrphoenix in Cleveland, Ohio

24 months ago

Attention all current and former nursing students!!!!

Would you like to pass the NCLEX® the first time? Let us help you?
Join Phoenix Healthcare Institute for our Premier NCLEX®-LPN/RN Intensive Review Program.

More than just content review, we focus on the critical thinking skills needed to pass the exam and question answering approach techniques. Interact with our Experienced & Qualified Instructors who deliver comprehensive instruction.

The Phoenix Review:
•Explains what to expect when taking the NCLEX®
•Helps you learn to answer the NCLEX® way
•Improves your critical thinking skills
•Provides all you need to prepare for the NCLEX®
•NCLEX style Questions to review

We offer a 30 hour live comprehensive program to help you prepare for your exam.
M-W 9AM-3PM
Cost -$400
Materials Included
Pre and Post test, Individualized study plan following
course to ensure successful completion

Conveniently located in the heart of Cleveland, Ohio (1 block from I-90)
NEXT SESSION STARTS MARCH 18, 2013
Seating is very limited
(Max. 50 students)

CALL TODAY TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE
Phoenix Healthcare Institute
#1 STNA Training Program In Ohio
25000 Euclid, Ohio 44117
Contact # (216) 486*2900

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Yelina in Cleveland, Ohio

8 months ago

betty in Cleveland, Ohio said: I recent just graduated from Heart to Heart and the class was awesome!! The instructor takes her time to make sure all of the material is presented to you in a way so you truly understand what is going on. I passed my state test with no problem and I am currently employed. I figured it cant be that hard for a two week program. A student gets out of it what you put in. The price has nothing to do with it. Red Cross charges 1600.00. In these days and times that is most not affordable to most people. Every program has there issues and problems. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!!

I'm thinking of taking stna classes but I'm afraid I won't find a job when I'm finished.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « First « Previous   2  3  4  5   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.