cna classes given in fort worth,texas

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (31)

dfwladycare in Fort Worth, Texas

57 months ago

classes start the first of each month on brentwood stair in fort worth texas right next to attorney
office in the old office building email for serious inquiries

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (82) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

Meagan Styles in Fort worth

55 months ago

dfwladycare in Fort Worth, Texas said: classes start the first of each month on brentwood stair in fort worth texas right next to attorney

I like more information about this program

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Phyllis in Arlington Tx in Dallas, Texas

50 months ago

Where in Arlington, Texas free cna classes? Please be more specific

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Mz Jones in Arlington, Texas

50 months ago

I havent found one is Arlington but theres one in Ft Worth thats free and calld fort worth nursing and rehab center you have to work with them I think til like 6 months before you try to relocate.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Ranada in Fort Worth, Texas

49 months ago

do anyone have the number to this place

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

49 months ago

yea but the site want let you put up phone numbers

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

49 months ago

that really suck. Well what about the exact address maybe i can look it up in the phone book or something. Thanks For responding.

49 months ago

When do ya'll start over their. is it like a month to month thing. for u to start. I wanna go as soon as possible.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

49 months ago

dfwladycare in Fort Worth, Texas said: classes start the first of each month on brentwood stair in fort worth texas right next to attorney

hi do u have the exact address to this place. I am looking to start as soon as possible. live in fort worth

49 months ago

Its called Forth Worth Nursing and Rehab Center 1615 Pennsylvania Ave classes MWF 8 to 5p.m.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

49 months ago

Its every month a new class starts and it should be one coming up sometime late June or first part of July

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

49 months ago

Mz Jones in Arlington, Texas said: Its called Forth Worth Nursing and Rehab Center 1615 Pennsylvania Ave classes MWF 8 to 5p.m.

Thank U so Much!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Hot Cakes

49 months ago

I live in Dallas. Can someone from Dallas go. Could you please give me a address and number.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Daisy in Fort Worth in Arlington, Texas

49 months ago

Mz Jones in Arlington, Texas said: Theres one that me and my friend will be signing up for a cna course thats in fort worth its forth worth nursing and rehab center its free and its 4 weeks MWF from 8 to 5p.m

I am moving in Fort Worth, Texas, so i did not know address of CNA where, and phone number too. Someone who knows it, please give me to know about CNA information of Fort Worth, Texas. And how much they cost? What should i have to do? for how long? Please feel free to give me CNA information. Thanks

Angela in Carrollton, Texas

49 months ago

I would really LOVE some info about this place or how to enroll Please any and all info is helpful. like website phone # address
thank you

txsrick in Fort Worth, Texas

48 months ago

looking for a private placement CNA or CNA Trainee--probably 2 people for live in for female, elderly stroke patient care. In Bedford

TYICE in Fort Worth, Texas

47 months ago

Angela in Carrollton, Texas said: I would really LOVE some info about this place or how to enroll Please any and all info is helpful. like website phone # address
thank you

NURSE AIDS ACADEMY
6326 BRENTWOOD STAIR RD
FT.WORTH,TX 76112
PHONE NUMBER
EIGHT ONE SERVEN FOUR FIVE ONE SIX NINE NINE ZERO
4 WEEKS
PAYMENT PLAN IF NEEDED
30.00 BOOK
DL,ID,SS,GED.HSD OR TS
MON-FRI\
8:30AM-12:30PM AND 5;30PM-9;30PM
THE STAFF THERE ARE REALLY NICE.CALL TO GET MORE INFOR
GOD BLESS
TELL THEM A WOMEN NAME TYICE TOLD YOU ABOUT THEM

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (33) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Alex in Fort Worth, Texas

46 months ago

Mz Jones in Arlington, Texas said: Theres one that me and my friend will be signing up for a cna course thats in fort worth its forth worth nursing and rehab center its free and its 4 weeks MWF from 8 to 5p.m

Do you have the address and phone number si could call thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Tamala in Fort Worth, Texas

45 months ago

Mz Jones in Arlington, Texas said: Theres one in forth worth thats free for 4 weeks its at a nursing rehab center MWF from 8 to 5p.m.

do you have a name & number to this place?

TIFFANY in Dallas, Texas

41 months ago

HELLO MY NAME IS TIFFANY COUNTS I AM INTERESTED IN STARTING THE NEXT AVAILABLE CNA CLASS PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA TELEPHONE AT BLUEBELL08@LIVE.COM THANK U ............

tamara.horn@yahoo.com in Amarillo, Texas

41 months ago

I am going to move to the FortWorth area soon. Is there any inf you can help me with to enroll in CNA class in your area.

debriv1959@yahoo.com

39 months ago

I am looking to find info about phlebotomy classes in or around the fort Worth area. Please help

Brittney in Fort Worth, Texas

38 months ago

I am very interested in these classes, could you send me more info please at brittbratt02@ymail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

macar b in Fort Worth, Texas

35 months ago

luv u tyice ive been lookn 4 mnths now

Jkwright in Satellite Provider

35 months ago

Tamala in Fort Worth, Texas said: do you have a name & number to this place?

I tried to locate this nursing center but no luck. The phone number I found just rings and I couldn't physically find the place. I really am intetested in taking the course but wit 3 kids n no extra money it's difficult. Can someone please help me?

serious inquirer in Fort Worth, Texas

28 months ago

how much does the course cost and what are the qualifications needed to get started and do they help find employment?

serious inquirer in Fort Worth, Texas

28 months ago

what are the qualifications needed to get started and how much does the course cost, how long is it and do they help in finding employment

Chana3 in Keller, Texas

26 months ago

anyone will be so kind to at least provide me with the phone number to contact this center for CNA info, please? Thanks in advance, my email :chani.delrosario@yahoo.com

CNA Course Online in Riverbank, California

26 months ago

Hello, What is the cost of the courses? Also I live in CA and am moving to the area, how many CNA schools are around?

roger in Fort Worth, Texas

23 months ago

i am inquiring about the classes just need to know the cost and when and where they are being held

Agape' Home Care in Fort Worth, Texas

14 months ago

Agape' Home Care in Fort Worth is a Company that hires CNAs and PCAs for clients in Tarrant County. The positions require driving, so reliable transportation along with a driver's license and proof of insurance. As we have clients that have 24 hour care 7 days a week we are always looking for candidates who can work nights and weekends. Contact Shelli Wagner at Agape' or Michael Cummings, HR manager to schedule an appointment to fill out an application. 817.336 HOME

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.