how do I renew my NY CNA certificate

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 62)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

Cyndi in Mayville, New York

77 months ago

How do I renew my NY CNA certificate. We just recently moved and the box with my certificate came up missing. But I know it expires in Apri; is there a web site I came go on or who I can notify to renew it. It would be greatly appreciated. For I would like to continue my workin the CNA field. Since my youngest was born 5 months ago i'm going crazy being couped up in the house I really need to get a job and this was something that I really enjoyed before he was born thanks again
Cyndi Szymo

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (388) / No (68) Reply - Report abuse

Georgina A Manson in Bronx, New York

76 months ago

I just want to renew my Nurses Aide Certificate.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (122) / No (27) Reply - Report abuse

Georgina A Manson in Bronx, New York

76 months ago

Please renew my certificate for me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (31) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Kelly Congdon Madore in Schenectady, New York

76 months ago

How do I chek the statuse of my cna to know if it was renewed?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (58) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

tauna wheeler in Milton, New York

76 months ago

how do I check status of an application for recertification

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

carla abney in Stafford, Virginia

76 months ago

wanting to know the date i became a cna

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

cheryl garcia-jones in Troy, New York

75 months ago

carla abney in Stafford, Virginia said: wanting to know the date i became a cna

"Cheryl Garcia-Jones in Troy New York wants to know test results taken on May 13th, 2008.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

shella lazarre in Brooklyn, New York

72 months ago

Cyndi in Mayville, New York said: How do I renew my NY CNA certificate. We just recently moved and the box with my certificate came up missing. But I know it expires in Apri; is there a web site I came go on or who I can notify to renew it. It would be greatly appreciated. For I would like to continue my workin the CNA field. Since my youngest was born 5 months ago i'm going crazy being couped up in the house I really need to get a job and this was something that I really enjoyed before he was born thanks again
Cyndi Szymo

I would like to renew NY CNA certificate, I have been working for Bellevue hospital for the last five years. Where can I find the application. Thank You

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (37) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

shella lazarre in Brooklyn, New York

72 months ago

I would like to renew my NY CNA certificate. I have been working for Bellevue Hospital for the last five years as a PCT. Please tell me where i can find the application in that effect.
Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (40) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

evelyn akpamgbo in southfield, Michigan

72 months ago

i would please like to renew my nurse aide licence.it expires on 8/27/08. i will please need the forms e-mailed to me. i know mi has a60 day grace period. thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Penny miller in State College, Pennsylvania

72 months ago

I live in PA i need to get a copy of my cna certificate I let it expire but continued working in this field I need to know who to or an adress to get another copy.Can you please give me this information I have a interview coming up and really need it.My name on the cert. is under my old married name does this matter please let me know as soon as possible
Thank You
Penny Miller

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No Reply - Report abuse

Lavina France in Fort Walton Beach, Florida

72 months ago

I need a copy of my Alabama Certification

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Penny miller in State College, Pennsylvania

72 months ago

I need a Pennsylvania certitfication how do I get a neww one ,my old name on it is Penny Sue Reese please let me know
thank you
penny

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Valina Sanchez in Miami, Florida

71 months ago

I moved from NY five years ago where I worked as a CNA. Where will I find information on renewing my certificate in FL? I've been to several websites and they're not specific to my problem.

Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

wanda cash in Birmingham, Alabama

68 months ago

I was a certified nursing assistant in Alabama and I got into a
different field of work,know I want to gain my cna certification
back so I can work in that field again. What do I need to do to
become certified again? Please email me and let me konw what to do.
csteele3@netzero.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

mypierose7@yahoo.fr in Naples, Florida

67 months ago

wanda cash in Birmingham, Alabama said: I was a certified nursing assistant in Alabama and I got into a
different field of work,know I want to gain my cna certification
back so I can work in that field again. What do I need to do to
become certified again? Please email me and let me konw what to do.
csteele3@netzero.com

I am a CNA, and now I want to move New York, where can I fill the application

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Sherry Faulks Hanyes in Burnt Hills, New York

67 months ago

help me plz......

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

magy in New Albany, Indiana

67 months ago

hi, i work as a cna, but a private aid. and i want to know how can i renew my licence.theres any number to call?i have a new york licence,please let me know.my licence expired on nov 2009.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

alicia in Redding, California

67 months ago

i need the website to renew my cna ceritfitate

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

LucindaR Olveda in Tahoka, Texas

67 months ago

Yes How do I renew my nurses aide lic I let it 2 years ago becuase i two baby in that time do i have to do my classes agian and take the test all over agian becuase i want to go back to work what do i do thank you so much

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No Reply - Report abuse

sylvdor2@aol.com

67 months ago

I need to renew my cna certificate in the state of Georgia. Please help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

smithe

66 months ago

I have a nurse assistant certificate . Where can I find a job in manhattan or the bronx with a nurisng a certificate.
Keep in mind I did not take my state board exam as yet.
Thank You.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

i need to get my stuff together in Bronx, New York

63 months ago

I have an cna certificate and it expires in sept 2009 and iam tryn to renew it and also go to maryland with it i am also in school for phlebotomy and ekg i need someone to please help me in my crusade to make a beeter life for me and my daughter

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

pam949@msn.com in Brooklyn, New York

63 months ago

I wrote my test for recertification approx. one month ago, has the waiting time changed from 5 days. Anxiously awaiting these results to get back to work, very miserable at home

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

khana iwuchukwu in Brooklyn, New York

62 months ago

Cyndi in Mayville, New York said: How do I renew my NY CNA certificate. We just recently moved and the box with my certificate came up missing. But I know it expires in 2004; is there a web site I came go on or who I can notify to renew it. It would be greatly appreciated. For I would like to continue my workin the CNA field. Since my youngest was born 5 months ago i'm going crazy being couped up in the house I really need to get a job and this was something that I really enjoyed before he was born thanks again
Cyndi Szymo
i need a number to renew my lincence please help me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

khana iwuchukwu in Brooklyn, New York

62 months ago

How do i renew my CNA cretificate which expired 2004 when am workin g in the hospital the dont renew ,but now ineed to do this on my own to renew it for another job i need a number to call for help where to go

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

darlene smith in Schenectady, New York

61 months ago

would like to know if i passed my c.n.a. test taken o june 22 2009 thak you A61

Sharon Threadgill in Olean, New York

60 months ago

Due to my husband becomming disabled I forgot to renew my CNA Certification. I am now able to go back to work but my Certifacation ran out on May 5,2007. Do I have to take the whole course over again or can I just take the written and state test. Please let me know as soon as you can. It is very important to me to be able to get back to work. Thank-you for your time. Sincerely, Sharon Threadgill

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Carl in Bronx, New York

56 months ago

I have been working as personal care associate (pca) in a ciyy hospital,and I would like to get my board certificate from nys. I also would like to know if I have to take or just validate my a nys certificate if I move to a different state.
thank you guys

Carl

rrobinson in Rochester, New York

56 months ago

I have worked as a CNA for at lest 13 yrs. and i didn't renew it last year. expired 10/31/08 . Do i have to repeat the entire course to renew my certification.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

rrobinson in Rochester, New York

56 months ago

I live in Rochester NY my CNA CERTIFICATE expired in 10/31/08. I have held on to the certification for at least 14 yrs. Do i need to repeat the course again in order to renew it or can i take an exam and pay to restore it?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

kk in Passaic, New Jersey

56 months ago

im sorry to tell you,if ur certificate its expired,U NEED TO DO the state board exam again.u dont have to do the course,only thing u need to do go to ABC TRAINING CENTER in 1-fordham road.and do the practice.for ur exam.u can go to any school.but i like the ABC, bcause there good and simple. good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

mcmahon in Bradford, Pennsylvania

55 months ago

Kelly Congdon Madore in Schenectady, New York said: How do I chek the statuse of my cna to know if it was renewed?

took clinical, and written part to renew, was wondering how to check?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Edith D Morrison in Lafayette, Louisiana

55 months ago

Need to know when my certifcation expires and also my number.

Edith D Morrison in Lafayette, Louisiana

55 months ago

Need to know when my certification expires and how do go about renew it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ladihaze@gmail.com in Poughkeepsie, New York

55 months ago

Georgina A Manson in Bronx, New York said: I just want to renew my nurseaide certificate. The name of the school is called
Allied Health Careers, the Directotr of the school was Mr. Howard Greenberg, the reistered nurse is named Mary Lee Cotter,she was the instuctor of the course . The certifcate was earned after completing I believe it was four months of classwork . The issued date was April 23,l973 .The school location was in the Bronx,N.Y.on Fordham RD.Thanks in advance for your help .
The name that I earned the certificate under was Hazel Henry, Mr new name is Hazel Garnett,after marrage.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

aburlette in Belle Chasse, Louisiana

55 months ago

Where to start...I received my CNA in 1999 from Gretna,Louisiana.Moved in 2001 to Minnesota and renewed by retaking the CNA test.I than received my Minnesota CNA.I moved back to Louisiana in 2008 and want to renew my CNA for Louisiana again.Can i do it online or do I have to retake the test again? Thanks for your help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

LATONIA JACKSON in Riverhead, New York

55 months ago

I WANT TO CHECK THE STATUS OF MY LISCENCE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Dajazziest983 in Buffalo, New York

53 months ago

Is HHA and PCA concidered working as an aid so my CNA certificate won't expire even though the setting was home care?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

las in Buffalo, New York

52 months ago

My daughter wants to get her CNA, but when she was a teen she got arrested for fighting. The charges were reduced and she was given a ACD after staying out of trouble for 6 months. Someone told her she'll never get a job in healthcare because of it. Does anyone know if that's true or where I can find any info ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Aguilar in Massapequa, New York

51 months ago

Hi a just graduate as a CNA and I need to find a job in Bentwood, Bay Shore, West Islip, or close to those places thanks I will appreciate for your information

an007 in Bensalem, Pennsylvania

51 months ago

i live in PA and am a cna.. thinking about moving to OH..the question is do i have to retake the test again and go through the whole process again, like taking the course etc... in OH or i could work with my PA cna certificate in OH too....please help me...i am confused..thanx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

christiano in Bronx, New York

51 months ago

i need to cna exam result

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

kismet in Chicago Ridge, Illinois

50 months ago

I will be getting my cna cert soon. I would to add specialized what other course can I take ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

cynthia p winston in Bronx, New York

44 months ago

I am trying to change over my ct.
to n.y. state what site do i need

Dacoma Dianne Gibson in Missouri City, Texas

42 months ago

I Recieved my Nurses Aide certification July 12th of 1997. I'm writing with the hopes of obtaining a duplicate certification. I need to know the steps I must take in order to get a copy. Please email me at the email provided below. Thanks!!!

charmaine in Bronx, New York

40 months ago

my cna certification expire in october 2010 how can I get it renew

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Felisha in Avon, New York

36 months ago

I was a CNA in NYS for about a year when I moved to South Carolina and had my CNA transferred to that state, but I never ended up using it. I'm living back in NYS and would like to figure out how to recertify my NYS CNA certificate. I've been working privately as a HHA, but I feel I can make more money if I provide a valid copy of my CNA. Does anyone know who I can contact about this? Please e-mail me at hotdice@ymail.com

Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

carline92 in Brooklyn, New York

35 months ago

I would like to transfer my CNA license from Florida to New York

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Julia in Endicott, New York

35 months ago

Joy in Staten Island, New York said: when did CNA Test and typed your ID, name and it says that not found in registry that does that means

The prometric cna ny will mail it to you and the ltter will tell you the scores that you got on the test. you will get the retesting letter for the certified nursing assistant and you have to put an x on what test you are going to take.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.