free or affordable cna classes

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (39)

teresa in Richmond, Virginia

71 months ago

I am looking for free or affordable cna classes offered in my area. I live in the hopewell-petersburg, va area. would you please help me out? Your help will be deeply appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (373) / No (66) Reply - Report abuse

mrs va in Fort Lee, Virginia

67 months ago

teresa in Richmond, Virginia said: I am looking for free or affordable cna classes offered in my area. I live in the hopewell-petersburg, va area. would you please help me out? Your help will be deeply appreciated.

Petersburg High school has cna classes, and they are $400 and it is M-F 5pm tp 7pm You just missed the class that started feb9 and there will not be another until the end of the summer of 2009.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

darlene in Petersburg, Virginia

66 months ago

400 is alot of money for a cna class doesnt a nursing home offer classes and a job if you finish class

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (75) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

darlene in Petersburg, Virginia

66 months ago

400 is alot of money for cna classes. isnt there a nursing home that will pay for your course if you work there?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (63) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Arianna in Willingboro, New Jersey

66 months ago

I found affordable CNA classes offered by schools and nursing homes in my state on this website: www.cnatips.com/
They also have Registry and state exam info. Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ashley Lynn in Petersburg, Virginia

66 months ago

mrs va in Fort Lee, Virginia said: Petersburg High school has cna classes, and they are $400 and it is M-F 5pm tp 7pm You just missed the class that started feb9 and there will not be another until the end of the summer of 2009.

hey do you where you can get that information? Im interested in starting at the end of the summer

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

stokesantoinita in Richmond, Virginia

66 months ago

darlene in Petersburg, Virginia said: 400 is alot of money for cna classes. isnt there a nursing home that will pay for your course if you work there?

YES LUCY CORR

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

ana

64 months ago

I called the adult career development center and they told me that they didn't have that program anymore.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

mc_nee2000 in Washington, District of Columbia

64 months ago

i would like to go back to school for cna i already have a medical assistant certificate can someone help me find good training in washington,maryland, or virginia

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

InManassas in Fort Washington, Maryland

61 months ago

Hello,
I was looking to see if there is any affordable training for CNA in Manassas, Virginia area that anyone can recommend?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

HARRIET in Huntsville, Alabama

61 months ago

darlene in Petersburg, Virginia said: 400 is alot of money for a cna class doesnt a nursing home offer classes and a job if you finish class

AM ALSO LOOKING FOR THE SAME

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Janine in Washington, District of Columbia

60 months ago

Hello,
I am looking for free or affordable cna classes offered in my area Oxon hill Maryland. I have a degree in General Studies with the concentration in Bio.I want to get back into the field

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Posh in Mechanicsville, Virginia

59 months ago

im lookin for a cna class hat is atleast a month long!starting at 400 hundend dollars1 plz replay back if u have info!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

SEP03 in Costa Mesa, California

58 months ago

I am looking for a weekend CNA class anywhere in Virginia. Does anyone know of any?? Thanks!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sweetdee in Petersburg, Virginia

56 months ago

if you are out of work try social services

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Henriette Ndo in Spotsylvania, Virginia

53 months ago

I'm looking for a free or affordable CNA class that I can take in spotsylvania or fredericksburg Virginia area.i would like to go back to school for cna i already have a medical assistant certificate because finding a job as ma is really difficult any info would me great
thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Towanda Harris in Richmond, Virginia

50 months ago

mrs va in Fort Lee, Virginia said: Petersburg High school has cna classes, and they are $400 and it is M-F 5pm tp 7pm You just missed the class that started feb9 and there will not be another until the end of the summer of 2009.

Hello my name is Towanda Harris I have Been looking for Affordable classes to take and when it start up again
PLEASE EMAIL MY WHEN THE NEW CLASSES START UP AGAIN

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

50 months ago

Hello my name is Towanda Harris I have Been looking for Affordable classes to take and when it start up again
PLEASE EMAIL MY WHEN THE NEW CLASSES START UP AGAIN

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

50 months ago

Here is my email address : tharris7016@yahoo.com and ANYONE knows a places for CNA

shalinita in Richmond, Virginia

50 months ago

trying to attend affordable evening cna classes in richmond, va area (not able to attend a.c.d.c or petersburg high programs due to my work schedule)

donng in Athens, Georgia

50 months ago

I AM TRYING TO FIND A SCHOOL THAT DO CNA CLASSES IN ATHENS GA, THAT I CAN AFFORD TO ATTEND

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

wolflady in Mechanicsville, Virginia

47 months ago

i am looking a cna training in mechanicsville va area email dmswlf@yahoo.com

ps i am on low income...

thanks

Harriet in Newport News, Virginia

47 months ago

TRY NEW HOLIZON SCH. THEY HAVE CNA CLASSES,google that sch.u will get what u want

Rochelle Hassel in Norfolk, Virginia

46 months ago

Hi my name is Rochelle i just moved here to Norfolk,VA if any one can PLEASE HELP ME find a place where they have free CNA Training in Norfolk,VA i would appreciate it kindly you can email at rochellehassel@yahoo.com any info will be appreciated..Thank You an God Bless

CHANTELLE.BUGG@YAHOO.COM in Richmond, Virginia

44 months ago

LOOKIN 4 CNA SCHOOLS THAT ON MY BUDGET

mskeshahill01@yahoo.com in Richmond, Virginia

43 months ago

My name is Lakesha and i'm looking for affordable CNA classes in the richmond area.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

magaly otero in Pawtucket, Rhode Island

38 months ago

hello my name is Magaly otero and i live in Pawtucket, Rhode island and i'm looking for affordable CNA classes around my area.

Amyy in Richmond, Virginia

35 months ago

mskeshahill01@yahoo.com in Richmond, Virginia said: My name is Lakesha and i'm looking for affordable CNA classes in the richmond area.

did you ever find one?

renee.paige10@yahoo.com in Chesterfield, Virginia

34 months ago

I AM LOOKING ALSO FOR FREE OR WORK TO EARN A CNA CERTIFICATE CAN U PLEASE HELP IF GOT ANY INFORMATION THANX

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Aamber in Farmville, Virginia

33 months ago

I live in CHarlotte Court House VA, Im looking for classes in my area that are affordable preferably freeor work to earn type classes. Ive been looking for info online but all the programs tell me that there are no schools avalible to me and that my only oppion is to take online classes. I do not have internet avalibel or a computer without going to my local library. I took classes about 4 or 5 years ago at a nurcing home when i lived in TX but I moved befor i could take the test. i know theres something out there but dont know where to look, or who to ask. can anyone help me or point me in the direction of someone who can.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

victoria in Richmond, Virginia

31 months ago

hi guys, I am looking for free cna training of training which will complete in low incime. If you hav any ideas please le me know. Thanks!

jackie in Woodbridge, Virginia

30 months ago

hi i am also looking for free cna classes .I have 15 years hands on experience, but course in too expensive .Is there anyone who can give me some info.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

shawny85 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

26 months ago

ana said: I called the adult career development center and they told me that they didn't have that program anymore.

They do have the cna program at the adult career development center, but it is $300. The assesment test is free and it is on Tues at 11:00/ I know this because i just passed my assesment test an i have to fill out the application on July 9. But im not sure how long the classes will be

Rochelle Hassel in Hampton, Virginia

26 months ago

Hi im also looking for info on CNA i live in Hampton,Va.........Please Help.....Anyone

beckie cauthorne in Glen Allen, Virginia

26 months ago

My name is Beckie cauthorne i am a single mother odf 2 girls i been working as a caregiver for 4 yrs now.. My job is about to end cause of money issues.. I had my cna once before but ran out.. I have checked on some classes cheapest one i found 950.00.. It is very hard right now tring pay bills n work to take care of my girls i lived below fredericksburg, va.. I love doing nursing i want to take the class as soon as possible.. I hope you can help me find one..
thank you,
BECKIE CAUTHORNE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

misskiss479 in Staten Island, New York

17 months ago

Hi, I'm looking to take affordable CNA classes in Staten Island/ NYC area!! Any help would be appreciative!!

ssheats in Richmond, Virginia

12 months ago

teresa in Richmond, Virginia said: I am looking for free or affordable cna classes offered in my area. I live in the hopewell-petersburg, va area. would you please help me out? Your help will be deeply appreciated.

Solid Select Staffing & Healthcare Services
4901 Fitzhugh Avenue, Suite 202
Richmond, VA 23230
www.solidselecthealth.com

6 Week - CNA Classes - Evenings
Class starts: August 26, 2013

email: ssheats@solidselecthealth.com

12 months ago

Amyy in Richmond, Virginia said: did you ever find one?

Richmond, VA 23230

email: ssheats@solidselecthealth.com

Make the Solid Choice!

12 months ago

CNA Training $695 with flexible payment options

Richmond, VA 23230

Make the Solid Choice!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.