free cna classes in cincinnati ohio

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (40)

ccmckenna@fuse.net in Fairfield, Ohio

80 months ago

I am looking for nursing homes that provide free cna training. Does anyone know of anywhere that does that?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1412) / No (186) Reply - Report abuse

Jessica Bearfield in Cincinnati, Ohio

79 months ago

I will be finishing my externship in March of 2009, and I am seeking free cna training classes in the cincinnati area through out nursing homes or independent living assistant homes to progress more on hand skills.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (185) / No (32) Reply - Report abuse

weiler in Las Vegas, Nevada

77 months ago

also try puremedicalJobsDotcom good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

shellihammad01 in Akron, Ohio

77 months ago

I live in Rootstown, Ohio, and I was wondeing if there is any place close or nearby that I could go to get certified as a CNA? I have 5 children, so the shortest course anyone knows of would be greatly appreciated. THANKS!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (66) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Terra in Cincinnati, Ohio

77 months ago

gentryrob@yahoo.com in Cincinnati, Ohio said: The Health Care Management Group is currently offering CNA certification classes. Candidates who successfully complete the classes may be required to take a position within our organization. Currently we have full and part-time positions available in our long term care facilities located throughout the Greater Cincinnati which include Alois Alzheimer Center, Clovernook Health Care Pavilion, Loveland Health Care Center, Florence Park Care Center and Brookwood Retirement Community.

Class Requirements

Successful Background Check
Negative Two-Step PPD (TB) Test or Chest X-Ray
Employment Physical
Negative Drug Screen
High School Diploma or GED

Class Schedule

Classes will be held Monday, March 9th through Tuesday, March 24th from 7am – 3:30pm. Perfect attendance is required.

Dress Attire

All students must be dressed appropriately. Business casual dress is required for the classroom days. During the 2 clinical days participants will be required to wear scrubs and flat non-skid closed to shoes.

Application Opportunities

If you have a positive attitude, good communication skills and are a team player we want you to apply. If you are interested in interviewing for this opportunity fax, e-mail or mail a resume to:

The Health Care Management Group
12500 Reed Hartman Hwy.
Cincinnati, OH 45241
Attn: Jamie Brose

Are there any other times to take these classes, because i am a full time college student at the moment

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Smile in Covington, Kentucky

77 months ago

gentryrob@yahoo.com in Cincinnati, Ohio said: The Health Care Management Group is currently offering CNA certification classes. Candidates who successfully complete the classes may be required to take a position within our organization. Currently we have full and part-time positions available in our long term care facilities located throughout the Greater Cincinnati which include Alois Alzheimer Center, Clovernook Health Care Pavilion, Loveland Health Care Center, Florence Park Care Center and Brookwood Retirement Community.

Class Requirements

Successful Background Check
Negative Two-Step PPD (TB) Test or Chest X-Ray
Employment Physical
Negative Drug Screen
High School Diploma or GED

Class Schedule

Classes will be held Monday, March 9th through Tuesday, March 24th from 7am – 3:30pm. Perfect attendance is required.

Dress Attire

All students must be dressed appropriately. Business casual dress is required for the classroom days. During the 2 clinical days participants will be required to wear scrubs and flat non-skid closed to shoes.

Application Opportunities

If you have a positive attitude, good communication skills and are a team player we want you to apply. If you are interested in interviewing for this opportunity fax, e-mail or mail a resume to:

The Health Care Management Group
12500 Reed Hartman Hwy.
Cincinnati, OH 45241
Attn: Jamie Brose

Are you still offering CNA classes?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

AngelinnaS in Riverside, New Jersey

76 months ago

ccmckenna@fuse.net in Fairfield, Ohio said: I am looking for nursing homes that provide free cna training. Does anyone know of anywhere that does that?

There are many nursing homes and other long-term care facilities that offer CNA training in your area. I recommend looking at www.cnatips.com/classes/nurse-aide-oh.php for a completely free directory of nurse aide programs in Ohio. Best of luck in your search!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Chelsea Tebbe, nursing student in Cincinnati, Ohio

76 months ago

I just read this website the month of May, I need to take state testing for CNA and looking for a job in that field. Are the free classes available for state teting? Is state testing mandatory if I am in nurses training?

ccmckenna@fuse.net in Fairfield, Ohio said: I am looking for nursing homes that provide free cna training. Does anyone know of anywhere that does that?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

jessica in Johnson City, Tennessee

75 months ago

i need to find info on how to take free cna classes. i am really interested in doing that work. a little help here.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

uabenet@yahoo.com in Cincinnati, Ohio

75 months ago

Hi,
Im a registered nurse in my country .Now im preparing for Neclex RN exam ,till that
im interested working as nursing assistant .
Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

uabenet@yahoo.com in Cincinnati, Ohio

74 months ago

Im looking for Nursing home that provede free nursing assistant
training in cincinnati do you have an information?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (45) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

norman stonsham in Columbus, Ohio

74 months ago

i am looking for a nursing program just like this one but in columbus ohio has anyone heard of one?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

braden in Cincinnati, Ohio

73 months ago

can i still work as a cna with a tennesseecertification in ohio? What can i do about transfering it?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Muctarr Fofanah in New York, New York

71 months ago

looking for free CNA training in Mannanthan

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Shay04@ymail.com in Hillsboro, Ohio

70 months ago

I'm starting school in January to get my LPN, but I wanted to get my STNA while I was waiting. And also so I could find a stable job to get myself back up on my feet. Does anyone know of anyone close to Hillsboro/Wilmington that offers free CNA/STNA training?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

William in Fairfield, Ohio

68 months ago

Does any one know where l can get training for free in Fairfield or Hamilton

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

india in Cincinnati, Ohio

68 months ago

Jessica Bearfield in Cincinnati, Ohio said: I will be finishing my externship in March of 2009, and I am seeking free cna training classes in the cincinnati area through out nursing homes or independent living assistant homes to progress more on hand skills.

Hello my name is India Reid where are you receiving your free training at.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

india in Cincinnati, Ohio

68 months ago

Hello my name is India I am interested in taking the cna classes march 9th thru march 24th I have already had my tb test in have agood record. I am ready please contact me via email.
Thanks,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

tiffani.hinkle@yahoo.com in Mount Orab, Ohio

67 months ago

Shay04@ymail.com in Hillsboro, Ohio said: I'm starting school in January to get my LPN, but I wanted to get my STNA while I was waiting. And also so I could find a stable job to get myself back up on my feet. Does anyone know of anyone close to Hillsboro/Wilmington that offers free CNA/STNA training?

Just curious, at what location in Hillsboro?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Shana in Hillsboro, Ohio

67 months ago

tiffani.hinkle@yahoo.com in Mount Orab, Ohio said: Just curious, at what location in Hillsboro?

I live out by Rocky Fork Lake.

Lyn in Miamisburg, Ohio

67 months ago

Hi all,
I just moved to the Dayton area in Ohio and are looking for a nursing home/ health care facility that offers CNA certification classes, ready to start tomorrow.

vasa in Fairfield, California

67 months ago

does anybody know any free classes close to fairfield california?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

kate in Tucson, Arizona

64 months ago

hi,pls are there any hospitals or nursing homes that do cna training in tucson..pls am desperately in need of the training at low price.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

natasha pol in National City, California

63 months ago

hi im looking to do CNA classes that last about 3 and a half months long
does anyone know where i can find a class that does that.?
im not looking for a college i already go to a college, just a program that does CNA classes.??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

jeno in Batavia, Ohio

63 months ago

Hello:
I'm getting ready to sign up in July, for phlebotomy classes at South Western. Can anyone give me some info on CNA programs that last about 3 weeks long in the Cincinnati area? Thank You! :)

Damica in Cincinnati, Ohio

62 months ago

uabenet@yahoo.com in Cincinnati, Ohio said: Im looking for Nursing home that provede free nursing assistant
training in cincinnati do you have an information?

Hi how are you Cincinnati has an Nursing Facility by the name of Western Hills Rrtirement Village that only hire's you only if you do NOT have an certification you can look them up by web www.whrv.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

DEE in Hammond, Indiana

60 months ago

I am lookin for the exact same kind of nurning home have you had any success??

Kristi2824 in fairfield, Ohio

57 months ago

I am looking for a nursing home that will hire me and provide me with my CNA traing. Does anyone know of a place that will do this plus is hiring???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Sharlene Lillie in Cincinnati, Ohio

54 months ago

Smile in Covington, Kentucky said: Are you still offering CNA classes?

I am very interested, I was wondering if you were still offering the cna classes? I have been in the medical field for 10 years, I am a medical assistant but an very interested in becoming a cna then furthing my education in the medical field!

Ashley in Covington, Kentucky

52 months ago

Hello, I am currently enrolled in an associates degree program for medical assisting and I am looking to get some experience in the health care field. I really would like to become a CNA so I was wondering if anyone knew of any free CNA classes that were being held in either northern ky or Cincinnati ohio.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Michelle in Fairfield, Ohio

48 months ago

Indian Springs of Oakley, Barrington of Oakley and W. Chester and there is a location in KY that provide training, you have to apply at www.carespringheros.com

Michelle in Fairfield, Ohio

48 months ago

Kristi2824 in fairfield, Ohio said: I am looking for a nursing home that will hire me and provide me with my CNA traing. Does anyone know of a place that will do this plus is hiring???

go to www.carespringheros.com They hire and provide training

JayG1000

48 months ago

vasa in Fairfield, California said: does anybody know any free classes close to fairfield california?

There are thousands of California CNA classes listed here: nurseslink.org/cna-training/california/ I would suggest that you sort out the ones in Fairfield, then sort out all of the programs offered through nursing homes or long-term care facilities and call them to find out if they offer free training for new hires.

monakay49201 in Hamilton, Ohio

46 months ago

I am looking for this as well if you find out who does in our area please post it.

Shelby in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

46 months ago

The Red Cross is the first place you should look. www.nursing-classes.info/cna-certified-nursing-assistant/free-cna-training/

Jessica in West Chester, Ohio

45 months ago

Try RN and Associates in Cincinnati, Ohio. The classes are not free but they allow you to make arrangements. You can start the program with a $270 deposit and the balance is due prior to attending clinicals. Visit their web site at www.stnacincinnati.com. They also help with job placement, CPR/firs aide classes and you can take your state test there. Great facility. Also after you complete the class they allow you to come back for a free review class. Their phone number is 513-771-STNA (7862).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Debbie in Redwood City, California

45 months ago

Check out www.cnatrainingclass.net/free-cna-classes-in-ohio.html

Ceandra Clark in Cincinnati, Ohio

45 months ago

Did you ever find a nursing home or anywhere that is offering free STNA/CNA/or LPN training in Fairfield,Oh?
If so PLEASE email me and let me know ASAP
THANK YOU

Ren2011 in Lawson, Missouri

43 months ago

I have my CNA in Missouri and plan on moving to the Cincinnati Ohio area in the Summer of 2012. I am wondering who or where i need to contact to get my things transfered and if i need to retake classes or if i can just test. Please respond with some info if possible. Thank You!

MichaelGirl87 in Galion, Ohio

31 months ago

Does anyone where I can find a free C.N.A programs or classes that is near Galion Ohio. I near somewhere close to me Cuz I dont have a driver license or a car, Trying to find a job in ohio, But having no luck. If anyone know someone who can help me out on find a job as home health aide. Thanks & hope to hear back from anyone soon.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.