free cna classes

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (251 to 287 of 287)
Page:  « First « Previous   3  4  5  6   

Anya Abrahams in Boston, Massachusetts

59 months ago

Abby in Providence, Rhode Island said: Does anyone know if nursing homes offering CNA classes?

There are or were in Boston. Marion Manor Nursing Home in South Boston and The Jewish Vocational Services in Downtown Boston. Marion Manor might nothave it now because when I went earlier this year they suspended it due to funding reasons. You may just call to check if they started it again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Anya Abrahams in Boston, Massachusetts

59 months ago

suzanne Hanselmann in Ware, Massachusetts said: no i am looking myself

There are or were in Boston. i don't know how close they are to you but this iswhat I know for now. Marion Manor Nursing Home in South Boston and The Jewish Vocational Services in Downtown Boston. Marion Manor might nothave it now because when I went earlier this year they suspended it due to funding reasons. You may just call to check if they started it again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

MJ Johnson in Hudson, Florida

59 months ago

Eric in Port Richey, Florida said: I was wondering if there's a class in Hudson,FL. were you learn in 40hrs

CNA Campus
12134 US Highway 19 (Corner 52 & 19)
Save a lot plaza
cnacampus.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

porscha in Towson, Maryland

59 months ago

Hi does anyone kno any cna/gna classes that are free or any sites that train you and pay you at the same time?i live in baltimore,md.its been hard trying to locate them

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

TNTaylor in New Port Richey, Florida

59 months ago

MJ Johnson in Hudson, Florida said: CNA Campus
12134 US Highway 19 (Corner 52 & 19)
Save a lot plaza
cnacampus.com

This is Tiffany, I passed the CNA exam, is was everything you said it would be...I didn't let my nerves get to me and your training was more specific than any of the others in the exam room had said their training was!! Thank you so much, now if only I can find a place that hires at 17!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

ozell bishop in Arlington, Texas

58 months ago

are there anywhere in arlinton tx giving free cna classes or nursing homes

mara in Centreville, Virginia

58 months ago

michele shaffer in Hagerstown, Maryland said: i'm looking for FREE cna training, is there anywhere i can go that is near hagerstown, frederick, or germantown? i'm willing to travel to get certified. any local nursing homes offering training as you go?

Hi There are free classes in washington dc carlos rosario charter school. It is on harvard street NW wuth 11 street. I am CNA and even though my english is poor the professor is so good. I study in there and I got my license. you will be no disappointed

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

jess in Rome, New York

58 months ago

hi.. i live in rome ny dose anyone know if theres any free cna classes around the area..

chavid in Rockledge, Florida

57 months ago

ive been searching for a free or low cost CNA training. im in cocoa,florida. can you please email me in any information you can help. thank you so much.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

CYNTHIA SCOTT in Buffalo, New York

57 months ago

i LOOKING FOR A FREE CNA CLASS IN BUFFALO AND IF SO CAN I TAKE MY CERTIFIELD OUT TO A ANOTHER STATE WITH ME

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

AMANDA in Tampa, Florida

56 months ago

IM THINKING ABOUT TAKING THE CNA PREP CLASS @ TAMPABAYCNA.COM BUT IM NOT SURE IF IS SHOULD DO THE SILVER PACKACGE WHICH COST $150 OR THE GOLD PACKAGE WHICH COST $349.99. HAS ANY ONE TAKEN THIS CLASS? THE GOLD PACKAGE COMES WITH A LOT OF EXTRA STUFF BUT IS IT REALLY NEEDED?? AT THE BOTTOME OF THE PAGE UNDER THE GOLD COLUMN IT SAYS
"We do not REFUND Money for any item NOT USED by the Buyer. ALL PRICES are based on a TOTAL PACKAGE COST. We have special discount arrangements with our vendors due to volume purchasing, so our actual price per item may be less than advertised above. The industry price above is the going rate for similar courses in our community"
SO MAYBE THE EXTRAS ARENT REALLY NEEDED AND IN THE PAST PEOPLE TRY TO RETURN THEM??? PLEASE HELP!!

SELENA COBB in Tampa, Florida

56 months ago

AMANDA in Tampa, Florida said: IM THINKING ABOUT TAKING THE CNA PREP CLASS @ TAMPABAYCNA.COM BUT IM NOT SURE IF IS SHOULD DO THE SILVER PACKACGE WHICH COST $150 OR THE GOLD PACKAGE WHICH COST $349.99. HAS ANY ONE TAKEN THIS CLASS? THE GOLD PACKAGE COMES WITH A LOT OF EXTRA STUFF BUT IS IT REALLY NEEDED?? AT THE BOTTOME OF THE PAGE UNDER THE GOLD COLUMN IT SAYS
"We do not REFUND Money for any item NOT USED by the Buyer. ALL PRICES are based on a TOTAL PACKAGE COST. We have special discount arrangements with our vendors due to volume purchasing, so our actual price per item may be less than advertised above. The industry price above is the going rate for similar courses in our community"
SO MAYBE THE EXTRAS ARENT REALLY NEEDED AND IN THE PAST PEOPLE TRY TO RETURN THEM??? PLEASE HELP!!

I suggest if you can you go to a school where they offer the cna program , do not waste your money with those people!

tay in Saint Louis, Missouri

55 months ago

Maryann in Austin, Texas said: I just wanted to know if anyone knows of any free CNA classes anywhere in Austin, TX. If you have any info on this, please let me know.

Thank You.
Maryann

u can find alot in the greensheet. I just moved from Texas the greenshet is full of free cna classes

tay in Saint Louis, Missouri

55 months ago

THE GREENSHEET

SIARANI in Paterson, New Jersey

54 months ago

Well i dont know if this will help anyone, but its mostly for people in the state of New York. i found the link this morning on Craigslist. so just click/copy paste the link and you will see the infomation,seven one eight seven four two four zero three zero,for a phone interview.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Anya A. in Cambridge, Massachusetts

54 months ago

SIARANI in Paterson, New Jersey said: Well i dont know if this will help anyone, but its mostly for people in the state of New York. i found the link this morning on Craigslist. so just click/copy paste the link and you will see the infomation,seven one eight seven four two four zero three zero,for a phone interview.

Hi!

I can do CNA classes in NY but I don't see the link that you are talking about. Please post thelink again if you can. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

SIARANI in Paterson, New Jersey

54 months ago

it would not allow me to post the link. but the number is there on my comment. you will have better chance if you call them. its the last line on my comment. Good luck.

jane austen in American Fork, Utah

53 months ago

I've heard that the CNA tests are really hard. There is a place that does cna classes for some training. www.kyhealthtraining.com

kimberly

53 months ago

michele shaffer in Hagerstown, Maryland said: i'm looking for FREE cna training, is there anywhere i can go that is near hagerstown, frederick, or germantown? i'm willing to travel to get certified. any local nursing homes offering training as you go?

Hi Michelle I was just wondering if u did find a place? I
Also live in hagerstown and am looking for the same thing.
Please reply to let me know . Thank u very
Much! Kim

aileenande in Germantown, Maryland

52 months ago

kimberly said: Hi Michelle I was just wondering if u did find a place? I
Also live in hagerstown and am looking for the same thing.
Please reply to let me know . Thank u very
Much! Kim

Hello Kim. Have you heard from Michelle about local nursing homes offering training i just moved here in Germantown from other country and would want to know the same. Thank u so much Kim!
Aileen

Jocelyn Alvarez in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

50 months ago

Im from Pompano beach Florida and would like to know where can I take the free classes for CNA.

msresource in Dallas, Texas

49 months ago

Go to the local community college in your area, the class qualifies for financial aid and you will not have to pay depending on your income. The class lasts for approximately one month but your cpr certification is separate. Try that, the local community college is your best option if you have no job or no extra funds to pay out of pocket. Good luck;)

Nicole S in Hollywood, Florida

48 months ago

Do anyone kno nursing homes in miami that offer free cna training

JOCELYNE in Lewisville, Texas

48 months ago

Please need some help....I am unemployed, I would like to take CNA training class but I can not afford it...Is there a programm with free classes or cheap here in Lewisville Tx? Just moved in town.
Thank you much.

ashley in Dallas, Texas

47 months ago

Deisy in Houston, Texas

47 months ago

I need a free CNA course too....somebody know something about in Houston Tx???

Thanks

Amanda in Knoxville, Tennessee

47 months ago

I am looking for CNA classes that are either free or that doesn't cost that much I'm in Knoxville TN any suggestions will help thank you

Amanda in Knoxville, Tennessee

47 months ago

I am looking for CNA classes that are either free or that doesn't cost that much I'm in Knoxville TN any suggestions will help thank you

Brenne Meirowitz in Dallas, Texas

46 months ago

ashley in Dallas, Texas said: You may also try
www.medicalschoolprograms.net/

Thanks so much for suggesting my website! I work very hard to research all of my information and it's nice to see that I could be helpful.

griselda in Houston, Texas

40 months ago

Hola me llamo griselda soy mexicana y enfermera de profesion(universitaria),
soy residente americana
quisiera trabajar como enfermera aqui en houston pero mi ingles es demaciado pobre
y no se que hacer ni como para poder sacar mi licencia aqui en texas.

tengo 33 años y 10 de experiencia en méxico.
estoy estudiando ingles ya, pero x lo pronto me gustaria ser enfermera voluntaria..
No sé que hacer!!

Por favor ayudenme a Ubicarme de que tengo que hacer, donde y como????
gracias x su ayuda!!

gracias!!

Connie in Chatsworth, Georgia

38 months ago

I live in Crandall Ga and was wanting to know if anyone knows of a free cna training classes around here.. I can pay for the test if need be but would like the free training. Thanks

dina in Van Nuys, California

33 months ago

SHARDA' in Baltimore, Maryland said: just wondering if there were any cna classes in my area.... thankxxx

yes, there are free cna-chha classes i got my certificates through worksource. good luck

katrina75 in Canton, Massachusetts

18 months ago

Does anyone know where I can get CNA training in 2 weeks in Massachussetts

Liz in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

17 months ago

katrina75 in Canton, Massachusetts said: Does anyone know where I can get CNA training in 2 weeks in Massachussetts

I think online courses will be best for you [www.findcnaclasses.com/cna-classes-online/]

nurse101 in Minneapolis, Minnesota

16 months ago

unsure if coarse can be completed in 2 weeks must be accredited program in order for you to get onto a registry. contact you local state health dept for approve places to take coarse

kc9ayz@aol.com in Highland, Indiana

10 months ago

My CNA licence expired in May. Is there anyway I could take a test to renew my licence or would I have to retake all the classes again?

Thank You!
Eugene
30 July 2014

Liz in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

1 month ago

kc9ayz@aol.com in Highland, Indiana said: My CNA licence expired in May. Is there anyway I could take a test to renew my licence or would I have to retake all the classes again?

Thank You!
Eugene
30 July 2014

I'm pretty sure you can just take a recertification exam. Check out www.findcnaclasses.com/cna-test/ for more information.

Page:  « First « Previous   3  4  5  6   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.