free cna training is Phoenix, AZ

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 101)
Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

Shalom in Surprise, Arizona

76 months ago

please email me at amalapayne@gmail.com if you know of any in phoenix, peoria or glendale AZ

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (253) / No (42) Reply - Report abuse

vivian in Surprise, Arizona

75 months ago

Pls am looking for cna class in peoria or glendale that will not cost me too much money. ASAP.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (290) / No (39) Reply - Report abuse

Aaron Williams

74 months ago

I'm looking for cna class in peoria or Surprise that will meet my needs

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (85) / No (19) Reply - Report abuse

Patti in Peoria, Arizona

73 months ago

Shalom in Surprise, Arizona said: please email me at amalapayne@gmail.com if you know of any in phoenix, peoria or glendale AZ

have you found anything? I heard Life Care Center in Glendale offers CNA training and are starting another session in the next month or so. The girl told me to keep checking the paper

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (68) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

christina in Phoenix, Arizona

72 months ago

can you become a cna if you have a felony

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (91) / No (43) Reply - Report abuse

amy in Surprise, Arizona

72 months ago

Erica Gunn in Surprise, Arizona said: Am lookiing for a cna class in Surprise aera the will meet my needs andmy bugets

There is a place called trendsetters cna academy in youngtown az which is really close to surprise. i just got done with my classes, and i HIGHLY reccommend it!! the teacher was so great and the hours r so reasonable! just google the name and it will give you the number

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (48) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

want to be CNA in the Az in Chandler, Arizona

71 months ago

Does anyone know new places in the phx area that has free CNA classes.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (405) / No (47) Reply - Report abuse

Donna Petty in Wallingford, Pennsylvania

71 months ago

im looking for an affordable CNA trainig program. Looking to upgrade my HHA & PCA status

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Mandi in Phoenix, Arizona

71 months ago

Donna Petty in Wallingford, Pennsylvania said: im looking for an affordable CNA trainig program. Looking to upgrade my HHA & PCA status

Good Samaritan society- Good shepard which is around 107th and olive offers a free on the job CNA training

Life Care Centers -On the job training, theres are several locations but I know there is one in Glendale and near South Mountain but there are other locations as well.

Kivel Campus of Care on 36st and thomas offers on the job CNA training,

Southwest Skills center at EMCC offer a Cna program that is not too expensive
Grace Institute in Mesa offers a evening program its around $800 ( this is cheap for this program unless you plan to do on the job training program)
Trendsetters in youngtown is a good one, I;ve heard lots of good things aabout it.

or you can also go and look on the Arizona State Board of Nursing website at azbn.gov and there is a full list of places that offer the Cna program

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (41) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

want to be CNA in the Az in Chandler, Arizona

71 months ago

Can you email me the list of CNA program in Chandler Area!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

AC in Phoenix, Arizona

71 months ago

Look people instead of posting here that you are looking for a cna program if you actually read other people responses you would see that I myself have posted this website like 3 times so go to AZBN.GOV and get the list yourself, its under educational resources link.... there is a full list of programs- paid and work study programs! I wish I could get the auto email to quit emailing me when someone posts here.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

creid@seeitourway.org in Phoenix, Arizona

70 months ago

Please send me information aobut Free CNA Classes in Phoenix, AZ My email address is creid@seeitourway.org

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

sheree

69 months ago

amy in Surprise, Arizona said: There is a place called trendsetters cna academy in youngtown az which is really close to surprise. i just got done with my classes, and i HIGHLY reccommend it!! the teacher was so great and the hours r so reasonable! just google the name and it will give you the number

Yeah those classes are great if you have 1300 to spend.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

weiler in Las Vegas, Nevada

69 months ago

maybe also try the CNA page at PureMedicalJOBSDOTCOM good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

pinaytoh in Tempe, Arizona

66 months ago

you can call the school - RSAA training institute...and explain your situation..they better ideas/information

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

DonFlores in Goodyear, Arizona

65 months ago

I was wanting to know if there are any free cna training in the west valley

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (45) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

ready2beanurse in Avondale, Arizona

65 months ago

Has anyone gone to Providence Training Institute in phoenix? Has anyone ever heard of it? I saw it on the the AZBN website..I think I'm going to go but just thought I'd ask first...
Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

65 months ago

DonFlores in Goodyear, Arizona said: I was wanting to know if there are any free cna training in the west valley

I called Good Shepard, it's a nursing home or LTC facility..They do offer free classes BUT after the class you have to sign a contract with them for a year..They offer classes every month...They are in Peoria i think...Go to the azbn website and there is a list of CNA programs there but you will have to call the one that you are interested in to get more info..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jleebaron@yahoo.com in Scottsdale, Arizona

65 months ago

ready2beanurse in Avondale, Arizona said: I called Good Shepard, it's a nursing home or LTC facility..They do offer free classes BUT after the class you have to sign a contract with them for a year..They offer classes every month...They are in Peoria i think...Go to the azbn website and there is a list of CNA programs there but you will have to call the one that you are interested in to get more info..

did they give you an idea of the salary they were willing to pay for signing a year contract with them

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No Reply - Report abuse

cece in Phoenix, Arizona

65 months ago

want to be CNA in the Az in Chandler, Arizona said: Does anyone know any current low cost CNA programs in PHX Area and East Valley??

There is a school at Dunlap and Central."Starcanyon school of nursing $895.00 for three weeks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

sammie in Scottsdale, Arizona

65 months ago

thanks i will check on that.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

65 months ago

If you go to the AZBN website there is a list of CNA classes..i called most of them :-) many of them will make a payment plan with you if you put some money down..for instance one will take 255.00 down and spread the rest through 3-6 months, so your payments would be about 104 a month for 6 months...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

65 months ago

jleebaron@yahoo.com in Scottsdale, Arizona said: did they give you an idea of the salary they were willing to pay for signing a year contract with them

No they didn't and I forgot to ask :-( but I do know that you work there while youre in school but you dont get paid for the class hours..and the class is done there at the facility...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Karina in Phoenix, Arizona

64 months ago

please i want to know if there are any free cna classes in phoenix, e mail me at flakyta_sb@hotmail.com pleasee!!! God bless you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Danielle in Scottsdale, Arizona

64 months ago

Hi Everyone,

It seems like everyone is looking for an Affordable yet Qualified program. Take a look at www.ptihealthcollege.com. The school offers A CNA program (and a number of others). The CNA program takes only 4 weeks to complete.

Plus, Providence Training is known for having some of the lowest tuition costs in the Valley.

If you are serious about your program, I encourage you to check it out! Oh, and they offer Night and Weekend classes for those of you who have busy schedules :)

Hope this helps!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

ldwhite101 in Phoenix, Arizona

64 months ago

ready2beanurse in Avondale, Arizona said: Has anyone gone to Providence Training Institute in phoenix? Has anyone ever heard of it? I saw it on the the AZBN website..I think I'm going to go but just thought I'd ask first...
Thank you

Yes, I went there....Had a great experience, I interviewed different cna programs in the Phoenix area & Providence in my opinion is professional & the cheapest than Star Canyon, RSAA Institute, Emmanual School of Nursing...The cna program is about $850....I would recommend chking them out...You will be impressed....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ready2banurse in Avondale, Arizona

64 months ago

ldwhite101 in Phoenix, Arizona said: Yes, I went there....Had a great experience, I interviewed different cna programs in the Phoenix area & Providence in my opinion is professional & the cheapest than Star Canyon, RSAA Institute, Emmanual School of Nursing...The cna program is about $850....I would recommend chking them out...You will be impressed....

Really? I went there to find out info and I was told that the cost was $1100 not 850...When did you go to your class? I went there in the beginning of May and they were just starting the first CNA class. I was a little hesitant because they never (until that point) taught a class, so they were new..I'm glad to hear that your experience was great..maybe I'll call them again...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Michelle in Chandler, Arizona

63 months ago

AC in Phoenix, Arizona said: Look people instead of posting here that you are looking for a cna program if you actually read other people responses you would see that I myself have posted this website like 3 times so go to AZBN.GOV and get the list yourself, its under educational resources link.... there is a full list of programs- paid and work study programs! I wish I could get the auto email to quit emailing me when someone posts here.

I would really hate to have you as a nurse, seems you have a temper. Maybe you should have found a differant career if you have nursing as yours now.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

alicia in Detroit, Michigan

62 months ago

AC in Phoenix, Arizona said: Look people instead of posting here that you are looking for a cna program if you actually read other people responses you would see that I myself have posted this website like 3 times so go to AZBN.GOV and get the list yourself, its under educational resources link.... there is a full list of programs- paid and work study programs! I wish I could get the auto email to quit emailing me when someone posts here.

I would really hate to have you as a nurse, seems you have a temper. Maybe you should have found a differant career if you have nursing as yours now

Don't be mad at her because she's trying to tell you to stop being so LAZY and do some investigative work your self. Do you want her to go to class for you also?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Jen in Goodyear, Arizona

62 months ago

Hey Alicia, get over yourself. That's what forums are for, asking questions and sharing information. Why are you on here?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Cassondra in Gilbert, Arizona

61 months ago

want to be CNA in the Az in Chandler, Arizona said: Does anyone know any current low cost CNA programs in PHX Area and East Valley??

Hey,
Check out www.ptihealthcollege.com. There program is $1100.00 and covers the cost of the program as well as (scrubs, academic tools (workbooks, DVDs, scrubs, gaitbelt, stethoscope, and fingerprinting card). Check them out.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

ognam28@yahoo.com in Phoenix, Arizona

61 months ago

Need information about cna training ,free classes or very reasonable cost

R/S

Al

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Sally in Orland Park, Illinois

60 months ago

You can find companion caregiving and certified nursing aide jobs in your area at: www.caregiverlist.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

meg in Chandler, Arizona

58 months ago

how do you know what programs that are paid?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

chaquitta in Phoenix, Arizona

57 months ago

vivian in Surprise, Arizona said: Pls am looking for cna class in peoria or glendale that will not cost me too much money. ASAP.

call good sam there waiting list is open today is the last day. 623-875-zero- zero- one- zero

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

chaquitta in Phoenix, Arizona

57 months ago

Aaron Williams said: I'm looking for cna class in Peoria or Surprise that will meet my needs

GOOD SAMARITAN IS TAKING APPLICATIONS TODAY. 10323 OLIVE CALL NOW ONLY THE 1ST TEN PEOPLE WILL BE ACCEPTED 623-875-01 ZERO ZERO

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Mz.Cridda@yahoo.com in Mesa, Arizona

57 months ago

Hi I live in Mesa Az and My name is Lytera.I am very interested in Free or Cash CNA programs in Mesa or close too it.I would like to go to school around my work schedule.Please contact me if u have any information reguarding my request.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

littleteagirl in Roswell, Georgia

57 months ago

I am looking for CNA TRAINING CLASSES TO GET MY CNA LICENSE, does ANYONE know where I can look to find a school in Charleston, SC???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

MRGarcia in Phoenix, Arizona

56 months ago

I am looking for a free CNA Classes in Casa Grande or Coolidge. Does anyone know of one?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Patricia in Mesa, Arizona

56 months ago

Joseph Stone in Phoenix, Arizona said: Does anyone have any information regarding payed CNA training in or around the Mesa/Chandler area? I'm looking into a few places and I have found schools that want anywhere from 935 to 1085 dollars for the training period. I also have a list of all the phone numbers from both institutions and independent contracted locations, but what I lack is any legitimate knowledge concerning payed programs or discounted tuition rates. If anyone has any information it would be greatly appreciated ! If not I suppose I will start calling one by one and asking :D

Hello, I ran into this message today, and my question is did you find anything here near Chandler or Mesa.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

A SMITH in Laurel Hill, Florida

55 months ago

I WOULD LOVE TO GET MY CNA LICENSE I THINK THAT IT WOULD BE GOOD FOR ME BECAUSE I LOVE HELPING PEOPLE IN ANYWAY I CAN...I WANT SOMETHING THAT I CAN GET MY LICENSE IN A HURRY WHERE I CAN GET A JOB...SO IF U WOULD EMAIL ME IF U GOT ANY QUESTIONS TO ASK.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Fawehinmi Rebecca in Peoria, Arizona

54 months ago

ready2beanurse in Avondale, Arizona said: Has anyone gone to Providence Training Institute in phoenix? Has anyone ever heard of it? I saw it on the the AZBN website..I think I'm going to go but just thought I'd ask first...
Thank you

Providence Training Institute is a very good CNA Training School. It is located at Grand Canyon area in Phoenix.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

CANDI in Phoenix, Arizona

54 months ago

christina in Phoenix, Arizona said: can you become a cna if you have a felony

HI I WAS JUST WONDERING IF YOU FOUND OUT ANY INFORAMTION TO THIS QUESTION BECAUSE I AM ALSO A FELON AND AM TRYING TO BECOME A CNA

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ronnieron in Peoria, Arizona

53 months ago

Anyone know of any current facilities offering free CNA training? Good Sam currently is not doing the program. Have not yet heard back from Banner hospital.
All the best
Ron

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Phoebe in Cameron, Missouri

52 months ago

is There any one know any place in ST Joseph Mo. that offers free CNA training or any reasonable tuition's. hope to hear reply's. thanks you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Idong01 in Phoenix, Arizona

52 months ago

CANDI in Phoenix, Arizona said: HI I WAS JUST WONDERING IF YOU FOUND OUT ANY INFORAMTION TO THIS QUESTION BECAUSE I AM ALSO A FELON AND AM TRYING TO BECOME A CNA

If you are a felon it is going to be hard to get into any medical field. it's so pathethic that the felons are not given a second chance in these fields, irrespective of what you did to become a felon6

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

The Nelson Academy in Peoria, Arizona

52 months ago

CANDI in Phoenix, Arizona said: HI I WAS JUST WONDERING IF YOU FOUND OUT ANY INFORAMTION TO THIS QUESTION BECAUSE I AM ALSO A FELON AND AM TRYING TO BECOME A CNA

The felony has to more than five years from the date of discharge. Check on www.azbn.gov for further details. Or call them...the number is on their website. They are the ones who officially certify you after you complete the program.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Trendsetters CNA Academy in Peoria, Arizona

51 months ago

Hi, We are starting 3 new classes in July. Check out the website! Trendsettercna.com OR Trendsettercnaacademy.com
We have a payment plan, caring Instructors and we make learning FUN!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

The Nelson Academy in Sun City, Arizona

51 months ago

July classes are almost sold out!!!
Celebrate Independence day!!!!
Specials every month!!

Check out our website: www.thenelsonacademy.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Clark in Denver, Colorado

50 months ago

I want to find CNA tining but i dont want to go to a collegeto do it, im trying to become a paramedic and its one of my pre. Recs. I livein brighon, can anyone help me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.