free stna classes in toledo ohio

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

sabramarie in Findlay, Ohio

64 months ago

i am looking to change jobs. my sister is a stna and i would like to try it out. i need a better job than i have now. i hav two little kids and i need a job that is flexable. if u have and information about free stna classes in toledo ohio please email me at sabramarie582@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (79) / No (26) Reply - Report abuse

NikeQueen in Findlay, Ohio

61 months ago

I am interested taking test for STNA. I use to be Certified nuse assistance before I became a phlebotomist for several years. Then, I further my skils becoming certified Dialysis Technician for 2.5 yers.
I want to just take the test to obtain currently certification, can you assist me? Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Lorraine in Toledo, Ohio

59 months ago

I took a class then failed the written part of the test 3 times so need to take classes again before I can take the test again. The thing is, I think I know what I was doing wrong. The test contained "Tell the nurse" when it should have said 'GO tell the nurse'.I don't know whose fault it is. Anyway, do you know of any cheap or free STNA classes? You can Email me at:
lakonesni@aol.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

v,mooore81@hotmail.com in Toledo, Ohio

33 months ago

i am looking for free stna classes in toledo,ohioif anyone know where i should be looking please email ae v.moore81@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (39) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

anem in San Leandro, California

33 months ago

There are very few Ohio CNA classes anywhere near Toledo. I think you would have better luck finding CNA classes in a nearby Michigan city. You can view a list here: nurseslink.org/cna-training/michigan/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

phylisha cook in Toledo, Ohio

24 months ago

I am looking for a better job and something to do with the S.T.N.A registry i have always wanted a job that had something to do with helping people with their health and i feel like this is the perfect start for me.I always hear people talking about S.T.N.A classes and i wanted to give it a try so if you have any information on how to get me started can you please email me at phylisha12cook@yahoo.com please and thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Lamal La in Jakarta, Indonesia

2 months ago

This career is good for long term career. This is my opinion after some research about stna career, the salaries also not bad.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.