free stna classes

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (151 to 200 of 312)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

Sheridan Wilson in Dayton, Ohio

54 months ago

cina in Miamisburg, Ohio said: i live in kettering ohio could you please tell me where i could find free stna classes thank you

My program is WIA approved they can pay for the class for more info: swilson@wego4u.org

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

erin in Hillsboro, Ohio

54 months ago

i am looking for cheap or free stna classes in hillsboro ohio. i got laid off and still looking for job so free or really cheap would be nice. and i would really like to start working at a nursing home. can someone help me please!!! and thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Dorsia Hooker in Youngstown, Ohio

54 months ago

I need STNA Classes so that I can finally get a job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

kaylnn in Cleveland, Ohio

54 months ago

stine43@ameritech.net in Akron, Ohio said: I have put in an app for Menorah Park and got no responce from them are they still giving the class and are they and do you know who I can talk too Please responce back Please thank you very much for your help And good luck to everyone who is looking also keep in touch please and I will too.

you can go to there website to get there main number any yes there still give class i was going to do app to

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

994 in Kingwood, Texas

54 months ago

Maria in Cleveland, Ohio said: Does anybody know if you have your stna liscence can you work in any state or do you have to re test?

u would have to check that state cause each state is different. but some you would have to retest.

SHANNON in Conneaut, Ohio

53 months ago

I WOULD LIKE TO DO STNA ON LINE I WORK AT VILLA AT THE LAKE IN CONNEAUT FOR ABOUT 4 YEARS I LIKE TO WORK WITH OLD PEOPLE NOW IAM NOT WORKING THERE I LOSE MY JOB SHANNON

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

lakequeen07153 in Akron, Ohio

53 months ago

I live in Akron,Ohio and I am interested in becoming a STNA or Home Health Aid, but mostly STNA. Is is possible to receive FREE training in my area or FREEE online training? I need to do this ASAP and I need help. I rather have the FREE training because I am very poor but I want to make a life for myself and to care for others. Or is there any low cost classes to go to or online courses that are low cost for STNA or a Home Health Aid?

I would appreciate it if any one out there can help me out. I need to take care of a young female stroke victim. Please HELP!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (54) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

53 months ago

I live in Akron,Ohio and I am interested in becoming a STNA or Home Health Aid, but mostly STNA. Is is possible to receive FREE training in my area or FREEE online training? I need to do this ASAP and I need help. I rather have the FREE training because I am very poor but I want to make a life for myself and to care for others. Or is there any low cost classes to go to or online courses that are low cost for STNA or a Home Health Aid?

I would appreciate it if any one out there can help me out. I need to take care of a young female stroke victim. Please HELP!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

katrina in Cleveland, Ohio

53 months ago

i want to become a stna but i dont have my ged do you have to have it and where do i go for free classes thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

SYNETRA MORRISON in Cleveland, Ohio

53 months ago

HI IM SYNETRA IM LOOKING INTO THE NURSING FIELD AND START OFF IN STNA ONLY PROBLEM I NEED A LITTLE HELP FINANCIAL WISE IF U COULD MAIL ME SOME INFO IN HOW 2 GET STARTED IT'LL BE GLADLY APPRECIATED

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

SYNETRA MORRISON in Cleveland, Ohio

53 months ago

IM SYNETRA LOOKIN INTO THE NURSING FILED WANNA START OFF IN STNA ONLY PROBLEM IS NEED A LITTLE HELP.. FINACIALLY THE HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED IF U CUD SEND E-MAIL ME SOME INFO THAT WOULD BE GREAT THANK YOU>>

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Amber Kephart in Crestline, Ohio

53 months ago

kim in Galion, Ohio said: im looking for stna classes had my stna for about 8 years and didnt work in the field for awhile so lost it , so if anyone has any info would be gratley appreciated ty in around mansfield marion galion area ty

There is a place in galion that does the stna classes it is called Starting Place Career Center the class cost $650 and there is a $25 application fee. The adddress and phone number is 126 Harding Way E Galion.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

577 in Sylvania, Ohio

53 months ago

Lorraine in Toledo, Ohio said: Has anybody found free classes in Toledo? Or do you know of a place I could work, because I took my test & passed the skills part. (There are 2 parts in the STNA test...a skills part & a written part). I now think I know what I did wrong but still if you don't pass the test after 3 times you have to take the test again in order to take the test.

Go to the source downtown Toledo. I went through an orientation and then took and passed the compass exam. I will get the testing training, even shoes and uniforms all free. Contact the source 419-213-JOBS. The training will be through Owens college. That's the best way.

Semone cockrell in Rushville, Indiana

53 months ago

kimmiek in Dayton, Ohio said: I SEE THAT ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE ASKING THE SAME QUESTION. iM IN DAYTON,OHIO. IS THERE SOMEPLACE CLOSE THAT WILL DO THE STNA CLASSES FOR FREE? IF NOT, WHERE IS THE LEAST EXPENSIVE PLACE TO GO?

There is a place called DenMar Career Based Training that will allow you to make payments...The class is four weeks long, 4 hours a day Mon thru Thurs and cost 550 doll..you have to put half down and the remainder is due before the end of the class., email them at denmarcareerbasedtraining.net

52 months ago

Jazzela Williams in Akron, Ohio said: i need some stna classes in akron...you know the ones where if i work for them for a while its free

Hi Jazzela, I was just wondering if you had any luck on finding a stna class in Akron? I too live in Akron and I have the same questions that you do. I am having a heck of time trying to find places that offer stna training. I need this training so very much. If you found a place or places that offers (free) training, please let me know and I will do the same for you if you haven't found any yet.

52 months ago

lynn372008 in Akron, Ohio said: I don't drive but need 2 find free classes on bus route.want 2 do this so bad but don't know where 2 start. Help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Lynn372008, I too don't drive and I was wondering if you found a free stna class(es)? I need this training, also, and I don't know who offers these classes. If you have any leads, I would appreciate it if you will let me know. It is VERY IMPORTANT. My e-mail address is lakequeen07153@yahoo.com.

52 months ago

IS THERE ANYBODY IN THE AKRON,OHIO AREA THAT KNOWS ON WHERE TO GO TO GET A STNA TRAINING? AND I AM LOOKING FOR "FREE" CLASSES FOR STNA. I CALLED SEVERAL NURSING HOMES BUT SOME TELL ME THAT THEY NO LONGER PROVIDE FOR ANY STNA TRAINING. ALSO, IS THERE ANY ONLINE STNA TRAINING? I AM JUST GETTING THE RUN AROUND AND I NEED THIS TRAINING LIKE, ASAP

I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY INFORMATION THAT YOU CAN ASSIST ME WITH. MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS lakequeen07153@yahoo.com

lisa in Toledo, Ohio

52 months ago

I would like to no more about please thank you

denise in Loogootee, Indiana

52 months ago

Semone cockrell in Rushville, Indiana said: There is a place called DenMar Career Based Training that will allow you to make payments...The class is four weeks long, 4 hours a day Mon thru Thurs and cost 550 doll..you have to put half down and the remainder is due before the end of the class., email them at swilson@denmarcareerbasedtraining.com

yup

Brittany Dickerson in Cleveland, Ohio

52 months ago

I live in shaker hts. ohio do anyone no where the closet place to take free stna claases please write back as soon as possiable please thank you it would be much help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Helen W in Dayton, Ohio

52 months ago

Does anyone know of any nursing homes that pay for STNA classes.

jls122085 in Akron, Ohio

52 months ago

I live in akron ohio and was wondering if anyone knew about any free stna classes. in or around akron area any info. would be great. you can email me at jls122085@aol.com again thank you

outofwork in Tiffin, Ohio

52 months ago

In Greensprings,OH they are offering free STNA training and will even pay you while you are in class. They just had an add in todays paper.

localgirl in Gaithersburg, Maryland

52 months ago

jls122085 in Akron, Ohio said: I live in akron ohio and was wondering if anyone knew about any free stna classes. in or around akron area any info. would be great. you can email me at jls122085@aol.com again thank you

hi i am looking for the same thing as far as a free class if you get information can you email me at crawford.play@ymail.com

52 months ago

localgirl

jls122085 in Akron, Ohio said: I live in akron ohio and was wondering if anyone knew about any free stna classes. in or around akron area any info. would be great. you can email me at jls122085@aol.com again thank you

hi i am looking for the same thing as far as a free class if you get information can you email me at crawford.play@ymail.com

52 months ago

i live in akron ohio also i am looking for any free stna classes that might be offerd for free

talaya in Cleveland, Ohio

52 months ago

what is there number

hollie l in Findlay, Ohio

51 months ago

i need free stna classes. the cheapest i have found is 422. but i dont have that kind of money and i really want this stna job... any help any one

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Marie in Cleveland, Ohio

51 months ago

Nicki in Elyria, Ohio said: I'm looking for free stna classes in the lorain county if possible but will go as far as avon.Please someone help i need this so bad i can't stress that enough!

HI Nicki! have you found a free STNA class? how are you doing now? we are moving in June at Lorain County this June and I want to attend the class too. Please share some info. and I will greatly appreciate it...we'll be moving at Sheffield Lake. Thank you very much. Marie

edna jarvis in Cleveland, Ohio

51 months ago

Ashley Hopgood said: Looking For STNA classes in cleveland

yes i am

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

51 months ago

where is the free classes

51 months ago

where is the free class located

51 months ago

outofwork in Tiffin, Ohio said: In Greensprings,OH they are offering free STNA training and will even pay you while you are in class. They just had an add in todays paper.

you can email me if you would like more info: cduncan2009@gmail.com

51 months ago

hollie l in Findlay, Ohio said: i need free stna classes. the cheapest i have found is 422. but i dont have that kind of money and i really want this stna job... any help any one[/QUOTE

In greensprings (other side of Tiffin they are giving free classes. Email me if you would like more info: carrduncan@yahoo.com

EBONIED85 in Cleveland, Ohio

51 months ago

michele in Ashtabula, Ohio said: Terry if you found a place that gave you free stna class write me back
michele_taggart@yahoo.com

i live in cleveland are they here

Mom2boys09 in Dayton, Ohio

50 months ago

Helen W in Dayton, Ohio said: Does anyone know of any nursing homes that pay for STNA classes.

I am looking for the same thing. I worked at a nursing home in Troy who paid for the classes, but I never got state tested. Now I am looking for one here in Dayton as well.

shareckia hogue in Cleveland, Ohio

50 months ago

i am looking for som e free stna class. i need a job so i can take care of my family please help.

linda in Graytown, Ohio

50 months ago

MZ.JONES in Cleveland, Ohio said: I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR A STNA TRAINING PROGRAM. I COMPLETED THE CLASS THROUGH MY JOB BUT NEVER HAD THE PAYMENTS TOOK OUT OF MY PAY. WHEN I FINISED CLINICALS I WAS SUPPOSE TO TAKE THE TEST BUT I COULDNT BECOUSE I HAD TO QUITE THE JOB BECOUSE THEY WANTED TO PAY US ONCE A MONTH INSTEAD OF EVERY 2 WKS.

Med 1 care has a class in Toledo and in Finlay.

1msmami in Newark, New Jersey

50 months ago

Ashari's healthcare has the Stna program in Cleveland Find them on the web

1msmami in Newark, New Jersey

50 months ago

Ashley Hopgood said: Looking For STNA classes in cleveland

Ashari's Healthcare in Cleveland has an STNA program. U can find them via Internet

DENISE morris in Canton, Ohio

49 months ago

i DENISE MORRIS NEED TO TAKE AN STNA CLASS IN CANTON AS SOON AS POSSIPLE.

Marie in Lorain, Ohio

49 months ago

We just moved to Sheffield Lake, Lorain County. Does anyone knows of a nursing home on nearby cities like Avon, Bay Village that offers STNA classes? Please share, I heard of LCCC but way too much and can't afford. I am a foreign nurse graduate but due to financial issues I need a job soon. All STNA positions requires certification so I'm not sure if they will hire me. Please help, thank you and good luck to everyone.

maryw1824 in Lorain, Ohio

49 months ago

does anyone know where you can take free stna classes at in lorain county?

Racebaby2003 in Carey, Ohio

48 months ago

linda in Graytown, Ohio said: Med 1 care has a class in Toledo and in Finlay.

D&S Training Center in Findlay OH offers STNA class also. The price is very competetive considering the class fee covers everything you need for the class and there are NO hidden costs. the cpr/first aide is included in the class fee. The program is exceptional and the instructors are wonderful!

Kayla in Akron, Ohio

48 months ago

I am also currently looking for STNA classes in Akron. I got some information from a friend about going to the Job Center at 1050 E. Tallmadge Ave. They provide a WIA(Workforce Investment Act) program which will pay for your "career training" not JUST STNA classes. Free of charge to you. It's state funded. I just thought that would be a bit of useful information. Oh, places that accept WIA are Stow GLen on Kent Rd. Which is where I will probably be taking my classes at. There are other places, but there is a free-bee information.

kiki in Warren, Ohio

48 months ago

Christyplz6 in Sandusky, Ohio said: I was looking for free classes yes

if you are looking for free stna classes they have it at this program called neo nat in cleveland ohio on 32 carnagie u go there for two weeks they pay for the classes and they pay for your uniform u just have to work for them for 6 months cus when u graduate they give u a job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

talaya in Cleveland, Ohio

48 months ago

what is the number

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

louwana stewart in Sidney, Ohio

48 months ago

did you find any free classes?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Karms8908 in Akron, Ohio

48 months ago

Yes. I had a place in Cleveland call me. Job Corps free training and its go at your own pace. There are a few other options also...I found a few nursing homes that will hire you and train you AND pay for your training if I am not mistaken I think Hattie Larlem in Portage Co. does it. The Job Center will pay for it, but it's a hasstle I am going through them right now. It's a pain.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

patty1 in Dayton, Ohio

47 months ago

VICTORIA in Springfield, Ohio said: I NEED TO TAKE START STNA CLASS SOON!

clark state can help you :)

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.