free stna classes

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (201 to 250 of 314)
Page:  « First « Previous   2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

Karms8908 in Akron, Ohio

47 months ago

Yes. I had a place in Cleveland call me. Job Corps free training and its go at your own pace. There are a few other options also...I found a few nursing homes that will hire you and train you AND pay for your training if I am not mistaken I think Hattie Larlem in Portage Co. does it. The Job Center will pay for it, but it's a hasstle I am going through them right now. It's a pain.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

patty1 in Dayton, Ohio

46 months ago

VICTORIA in Springfield, Ohio said: I NEED TO TAKE START STNA CLASS SOON!

clark state can help you :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

markeila in cleveland, Ohio

44 months ago

I IM LOOKIN FOR FREE S.T.N.A CLASSES IF U HAVE SOME INFO WERE PLEASE LET ME

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Kayla in Akron, Ohio

44 months ago

No, sorry hon! I gave up on tryin to find any free S.T.N.A classes. I had a WIA appointment. Maybe you could try that, it didn't work out for me but, maybe it would work out for you. I've decided to just pay the $500 for the classes out of pocket to save me that hasstle of trying to keep looking for the free offers. I'd be waiting forever. I'd be graduated out of college by then, haha.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

carrie in Lorain, Ohio

44 months ago

stine43@ameritech.net in Akron, Ohio said: I have put in an app for Menorah Park and got no responce from them are they still giving the class and are they and do you know who I can talk too Please responce back Please thank you very much for your help And good luck to everyone who is looking also keep in touch please and I will too.

check the red cross in cleveland i just got my cna through free classes through the red cross!! check em out612

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

me me in Cleveland, Ohio

44 months ago

carrie in Lorain, Ohio said: check the red cross in cleveland i just got my cna through free classes through the red cross!! check em out612

Hay I was reading that north olmsted manor care was doing free classes

Med-Cert in Cleveland, Ohio

44 months ago

Not too many places still offer classes for free. Most that offer free classes either require you to work for them for a certain amount of time or have a waiting list.

Med-Cert offers classes in both Cleveland and Akron. They have day, evening and weekend classes. All classes are $475 and can be broken up into payments. CPR training is also included in the tuition.

www.mymedcert.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

me me in Cleveland, Ohio

44 months ago

Med-Cert in Cleveland, Ohio said: Not too many places still offer classes for free. Most that offer free classes either require you to work for them for a certain amount of time or have a waiting list.

Med-Cert offers classes in both Cleveland and Akron. They have day, evening and weekend classes. All classes are $475 and can be broken up into payments. CPR training is also included in the tuition.

www.mymedcert.com

do u know how long the classes are for

44 months ago

me me in Cleveland, Ohio said: do u know how long the classes are for

Med-Cert offers several class schedules:

2 week day class that meets Monday - Friday from 8am - 4:30pm
6 week day class meets Monday and Wednesday from 8am - 2:30pm
5 week evening class meets Monday - Thursday from 5:30pm - 9:45pm
5 week weekend classs meets Saturday and Sunday from 9am - 5:30pm

440*786*2378

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

me me in Cleveland, Ohio

44 months ago

Med-Cert in Cleveland, Ohio said: Med-Cert offers several class schedules:

2 week day class that meets Monday - Friday from 8am - 4:30pm
6 week day class meets Monday and Wednesday from 8am - 2:30pm
5 week evening class meets Monday - Thursday from 5:30pm - 9:45pm
5 week weekend classs meets Saturday and Sunday from 9am - 5:30pm

440*786*2378

What gets my goat is I paid for stna classes. and befor the classes started they want more money from us after we paid them. and wount give us back our money

44 months ago

Who did you pay for classes?

Med-Cert requires you to pay a deposit before your class starts and the second payment isn't due until the second or third week of class.

ERIC in Accra, Ghana

44 months ago

kim in Galion, Ohio said: im looking for stna classes had my stna for about 8 years and didnt work in the field for awhile so lost it , so if anyone has any info would be gratley appreciated ty in around mansfield marion galion area ty

HOW CAN I WORK WITH YOU

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

me me in Cleveland, Ohio

44 months ago

Med-Cert in Cleveland, Ohio said: Who did you pay for classes?

Med-Cert requires you to pay a deposit before your class starts and the second payment isn't due until the second or third week of class.

pleasant lake villa

kissme in Cleveland, Ohio

44 months ago

cnorton in Chagrin Falls, Ohio said: Anna Maria of Aurora offers STNA classes for $100. Website is annamariaofaurora.com

thank you I just called the man told me on the phone to come out put a app in .

tracy_daniels in Cleveland, Ohio

44 months ago

CAN ANYONE TELL ME ABOUT MENORAH PARK IS IT HARD TO GET INTO THE CLASSES FOR THE STNA THANK YOU

parma girl in Cleveland, Ohio

44 months ago

carrie in Lorain, Ohio said: check the red cross in cleveland i just got my cna through free classes through the red cross!! check em out612

ya they are still giving the classes but they are very picky on who they take

Tondalaya Lee in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

44 months ago

I'm looking for free certified nursing assistant classes if you have any information for please contact me at tondalayal@yahoo.com Thank You, And God Bless.

Sheridan Wilson in Dayton, Ohio

44 months ago

DenMar has a STNA accredited class in Dayton,OH email them at swilson@denmarcareerbasedtraining.com

bbb in New York, New York

44 months ago

Maria in Cleveland, Ohio said: Does anybody know if you have your stna liscence can you work in any state or do you have to re test?

you just have to call the state you want to work in the state nurse registry. pay $50. an have good standing work performs and you would be able to tranfer.

Tondalaya Lee in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

44 months ago

Maria in Cleveland Ohio thanks for the information you provided me with it's very helpful. (Thanks Again Tondalaya Lee).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

147 in Cleveland, Ohio

44 months ago

markeila in cleveland, Ohio said: I IM LOOKIN FOR FREE S.T.N.A CLASSES IF U HAVE SOME INFO WERE PLEASE LET ME

Dont know of any for free without some kind of commitment atached. There are classes offered at Ashari's Healthcare. The cost you pay is based on your financial status. Two week day classes and evening classes are availble.

147 in Cleveland, Ohio

44 months ago

tracy_daniels in Cleveland, Ohio said: CAN ANYONE TELL ME ABOUT MENORAH PARK IS IT HARD TO GET INTO THE CLASSES FOR THE STNA THANK YOU

ASHARI'S HEALTHCARE REQUIRES A SMALL DEPOSIT AND THEY HAVE A REMARKABLE PAYMENT PLAN FOR PEOPLE WITH FINANCIAL PROBLEMS. TWO WEEK CLASSES ALSO

147 in Cleveland, Ohio

44 months ago

me me in Cleveland, Ohio said: pleasant lake villa

ASHARI'S HEALTHCARE REQUIRES A VERY SMALL DOWN PAYMENT. AND THE HAVE A PAYMENT PLAN THE CLASSES ARE ONLY 2 WEEKS FOR DAY CLASSES

cadaggett in Toledo, Ohio

44 months ago

If you live in Northwest OH, Med1Care offers STNA classes in Toledo and Findlay for a low upfront price with no extra fees. They also have Day, evening and weekend classes.

kmbrlywatts@aol.com in Cleveland, Ohio

43 months ago

free stna classes through berea children and family services and red cross on e.32 between cedar and carnegnie

markisha in Columbus, Ohio

43 months ago

do anybody kno where i could get free stna trainning for working in a nursing home for free

misti in Amherst, Ohio

43 months ago

Nicki in Elyria, Ohio said: I'm looking for free stna classes in the lorain county if possible but will go as far as avon.Please someone help i need this so bad i can't stress that enough!

The red cross in elyria

Amanda in Tiffin, Ohio

42 months ago

I HAVE SEEN ALL THE COMMENTS ABOUT THE FREE STNA CLASSES AND IM LOOKING FOR A CLASS IN TIFFIN, OHIO. DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY FREE CLASSES HERE OR EVEN CHEAP CLASSES HERE?

cj in Tiffin, Ohio

42 months ago

You can check at St. Francis in Tiffin or Elmwood at the Springs in Greensprings has free classes but you have to work there for a year.

nitza in Lorain, Ohio

42 months ago

i need to know were i can get classes to become a home health aide? or stna
please let me know were in lorain

Ashley in Dayton, Ohio

42 months ago

I completed my STNA training at this place called Ohio Medical Career Center in Dayton. They have very knowledgeable faculty and prepared me well for the state test. Mine was 2-week day class Monday - Friday from 8am - 4:30pm but there's also evening class available. They accept payment plans. It's a solid program. I loved it. Email admission@ohiomcc.com or just google the school name.

yashica rayford in Toledo, Ohio

42 months ago

I would like to take stna cassess so I could help other people. I made this choice, because my passion in life is to help people all over the world.

yashica rayford in Toledo, Ohio

42 months ago

I would like to know were in toledo can I take free stna classess thank you.

Tia in Cleveland, Ohio

41 months ago

I have no STNA training but I found a place who is willing to pay for me to get training and work for that company at the same time. Its hard to find a place who will take me in with no experience but to have to also take the time out to train me I know will also be a challenge. If anybody knows of a place please let me know. Im located on the westside of cleveland, ohio. Thank you.

peaceloveserenity@ymail.com in Lorain, Ohio

41 months ago

Nicki in Elyria, Ohio said: I'm looking for free stna classes in the lorain county if possible but will go as far as avon.Please someone help i need this so bad i can't stress that enough!

The Red cross offers free STNA classes

peaceloveserenity@ymail.com in Lorain, Ohio

41 months ago

The Red Cross offers free STNA classes, give them a call

betty in Cleveland, Ohio

41 months ago

Tia in Cleveland, Ohio said: I have no STNA training but I found a place who is willing to pay for me to get training and work for that company at the same time. Its hard to find a place who will take me in with no experience but to have to also take the time out to train me I know will also be a challenge. If anybody knows of a place please let me know. Im located on the westside of cleveland, ohio. Thank you.

If you looking for a good place to take classes, look into triity training academy, small classes . cleveland heights class start back up April to Nov ($535) for class and the pass rate is above 90%

Latoya in Cleveland, Ohio

41 months ago

I took classes at trinity training and It was convenient, good teacher and evaluation from state of Ohio in the same place.

Ladybugg64 in Cleveland, Ohio

41 months ago

elaine in Olmsted Falls, Ohio said: looking for stna classes in or around the cleveland area. I have never had my stna and I am currently going to college to obtain my RN...but in the meantime I would like to obtain my STNA so that I can work in a hospital setting.

Check out Red Cross thats where I am going the class starts Mar. 28

BRITTANY BLACK in Toledo, Ohio

41 months ago

Myra in Lorain, Ohio said: Looking for STNA Classes free that is I would like to attend as soon as possible

YES IM LOOKING FOR FREE STNA CLASSED

Shelia Mills in Urbana, Ohio

40 months ago

BRITTANY BLACK in Toledo, Ohio said: YES IM LOOKING FOR FREE STNA CLASSED

Hello, if you find out where they have free classes to become an STNA, please let me know, as I am a single Mom who is struggling very much to take care of my son and I and living off of alimony (when it's paid) and food from churches and food banks/panties though I have applied for over 167jobs in the past 3 weeks alone. I need something better for him and I and our future.

Please write that information to: Shelia at: bouhmadsandl@ctcn.net

jazzela in Cleveland, Ohio

40 months ago

lakequeen07153 in Akron, Ohio said: Hi Jazzela, I was just wondering if you had any luck on finding a stna class in Akron? I too live in Akron and I have the same questions that you do. I am having a heck of time trying to find places that offer stna training. I need this training so very much. If you found a place or places that offers (free) training, please let me know and I will do the same for you if you haven't found any yet.

yea never found anything still looking can someone plz help??

roxxo45 in Cleveland, Ohio

40 months ago

wow im glad to see its not just me in this boat... I woud love to find a school asap

babyboy in Cleveland, Ohio

40 months ago

I am looking for a free stna class in the cleveland,ohio and surrounding areas

40 months ago

babyboy in Cleveland, Ohio said: I am looking for a free stna class in the cleveland,ohio and surrounding areas

I am told by american red cross that no free classes are given by them. (West Liberty, OH) however, there is a place that you can quickly get your STNA ceritification.I think it is for 3 weeks, 3 days a week and the upfront fee is 800. dollars all paid at once before you take the class. There are only to be like 7 or 8 students per class, 75 hours of classroom and I believe a few hours hands on there in the facility with actual people- Green Hills, West Liberty, OH. I have talked with others who are trained much like an STNA and they said that they are attending a community college in Springfield, racking up a student loan and investing 2 years to even become certified to make around the same amount of money and do alot of the same things. so three weeks and 800 dollars up front sound much better than that. There are classes held every 203 months I think, it's worth checking into. As soon as I get ahead on money I will do it too and it's a in demand career, so that would be good for so many of us. Good luck . Sincerely, Shelia.

amber huffaker in Cincinnati, Ohio

40 months ago

im a single mom lookin for free stna classes

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jackie in Geneva, Ohio

39 months ago

Sheridan Wilson in Dayton, Ohio said: My program is WIA approved they can pay for the class for more info: swilson@wego4u.org

I just checked out the WIA site and it noted that student aid is not availabe. I was hoping they may help with stna class cost. What is your program u went for to be eligable?

LauraE1987 in Springfield, Ohio

39 months ago

anybody in springfield, ohio that is inteasted in cna classes, theres a place in dayton, ohio called ANGEL HEARTS that does cna classes for free if on welfare. the classes are 2 to 3 wks long 4 to 5 hrs a day an u get certified at the end of the course. only catch is u have to sign a contrack to work for them for 6 months afterwards. go to witacres on limestone to do app an they will call u for classes. they start may 2011. ill be there

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

LauraE1987 in Springfield, Ohio

39 months ago

Helen W in Dayton, Ohio said: Does anyone know of any nursing homes that pay for STNA classes.

theres a place called ANGLE HEARTS IN DAYTON that offers cna classes for free only catch is that u have to sign a contrack to work with them for 6 months the course is 2 to 3 wks long an 4 to 5 hrs a day. at the end u'll be certified. ill be there. classes start in may 2011. downtown dayton by or on 3rd st

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

39 months ago

Hello.
Does anyone know of any free STNA in Springfield, Fairborn, Urbana, West Liberty or Bellefontaine, OHio? I am not on welfare. I am single mom as well and need to save the 800 dollars as I make 100 too much to qualify for welfare and food stamps. Please if you know of any classes within those places in Ohio that offers free classes, please contact me soon. Thank you. Sincerely, Shelia

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (43) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « First « Previous   2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.