free stna classes

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (251 to 300 of 312)
Page:  « First « Previous   3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

Shelia Mills in Urbana, Ohio

40 months ago

LauraE1987 in Springfield, Ohio said: theres a place called ANGEL HEARTS in dayton that do cna classes for free in 2 to 3 wks 4 to5 hrs a day at the end u'll be certified. a cna is ju a dollar or 2 lower in pay then stna but gotta start somewhere.

Thank you...so this is if i sign up in springfield as I live in Urbana, then they will sign me up for the training to take place in Dayton and then once taken the course, I get a certificate that says yes i am certified to be an STNA and can work where I wish once the 6 months of working for them is over? Also, while I work for them, will I get paid full time? Please let me know. Thank you. sincerely, Shelia

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

40 months ago

What is an CNA? What do they do? Do I also work 6 months for them? If so, would I get paid for the 6 months full time working for them? I would be more than happy to take the pay cut for a chance to have a full time job. :)

I could work the 6 months in dayton if i have to and then get a job closer to home of Springfield or urbana after that. when in May do the classes start and what would i do? Is the CNA a marketable job?

Thank you for the advice. Take care. Sincerely, Shelia

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

CNA Courtney in Lawton, Oklahoma

40 months ago

Shelia Mills in Urbana, Ohio said: What is an CNA? What do they do? Do I also work 6 months for them? If so, would I get paid for the 6 months full time working for them? I would be more than happy to take the pay cut for a chance to have a full time job. :)

I could work the 6 months in dayton if i have to and then get a job closer to home of Springfield or urbana after that. when in May do the classes start and what would i do? Is the CNA a marketable job?

Thank you for the advice. Take care. Sincerely, Shelia

A CNA takes care of residents normally in a nursing home, short term or long term care facility. you help them with their daily activites, IE help them eat, shower, change clothes, change them if they need it. It does require being able to lift people, but you normally have help if you need it. Shifts can variy on where you work and how they do shifts. some places do 12 hr shifts or 8 hr shifts.

for the six month time frame you do get paid, you just have to work there for that ammount of time if they facility pays for it. sometimes you can get it paid through your state, but if you go that route you will have to work 12mo's after you are certified in a long term care facility, nursing home places like that.

classes can range from 2 weeks to a month, just depends on how often you go to class if you do day or night. more or less depends on where you are going for your training.

you can market yourself with CNA. a lot of facilties actually either pay in full, with you agreeing to work for them to go onto school for LPN/LVN, or CMA. If you decide to go further some community colleges offer a bridge program to go onto RN. just really depends on what direction you want to go with your career.

hope this helps!

CNA Courtney in Lawton, Oklahoma

40 months ago

Also, normally until you are certified you normally only work part time which is rouhgly 32hrs a week.

40 months ago

Thank you so very much. you've been very helpful. Sincerely, Shelia

Sheridan in Dayton, Ohio

40 months ago

ashlynne c in Dayton, Ohio said: i was looking to see if there was some STNA classes going on in dayton ohio if there is can someone let me know please thank u

Denmar Career Based Training is in Dayton

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sheridan in Dayton, Ohio

40 months ago

Shelia Mills in Urbana, Ohio said: Thank you so very much. you've been very helpful. Sincerely, Shelia

Daenmar Career Based training is in Dayton

babygirl213 in Cincinnati, Ohio

40 months ago

Looking for free STNA classes near Wilmington, OH

Koleen in Columbus, Ohio

40 months ago

Looking for a place that helps with STNA licenses.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

sandra_price09@yahoo.com in Cleveland, Ohio

39 months ago

I'm looking for affordable STNA classes in Cleveland OH.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

renee in Germantown, Ohio

39 months ago

Is there ny free stna classes in dayton ohio? Please let me know as soon as possiable.

lauraE1987 in Springfield, Ohio

39 months ago

I LIVE IN SPRINGFIELD OHIO, AN I WAS WONDERING IF ANYBODY KNOWS WHERE THERE IS FREE STNA CLASSES PLEASE LET ME KNOW.........

Katreena aiken in Port Clinton, Ohio

39 months ago

nichole cramer in Parkersburg, West Virginia said: Doylestown Ohio has free stna classes

what is the address to this place? please email me at yeagerbarbie@yahoo.com

Sheridan L in Dayton, Ohio

39 months ago

DenMar career based training is close

sue in Dover, Ohio

38 months ago

Altercare of Ohio offers classes for free but I believe you have to work for them. They have offices all over Ohio. Just search ALTERCARE on the web.

sue in Dover, Ohio

38 months ago

kim in Galion, Ohio said: im looking for stna classes had my stna for about 8 years and didnt work in the field for awhile so lost it , so if anyone has any info would be gratley appreciated ty in around mansfield marion galion area ty

Altercare, do web search, several offices in Ohio offer free classes if but I think You have to work for them.

ted in Dayton, Ohio

38 months ago

call two seven seven forty seven thirty. it's in dayton. Awesome

ted in Dayton, Ohio

38 months ago

lauraE1987 in Springfield, Ohio said: I LIVE IN SPRINGFIELD OHIO, AN I WAS WONDERING IF ANYBODY KNOWS WHERE THERE IS FREE STNA CLASSES PLEASE LET ME KNOW.........

call two seven seven forty seven thirty. it's in dayton. Awesome

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Alice in Oberlin in Lakeside Marblehead, Ohio

38 months ago

Nicki in Elyria, Ohio said: I'm looking for free stna classes in the lorain county if possible but will go as far as avon.Please someone help i need this so bad i can't stress that enough!

Hi Nicki my name is Alice was you able to find classes that were free in your area? Im looking for the same thing. this is my email if you can let me know thanks aevans7810@yahoo.com

daisymc1998 in Lorain, Ohio

38 months ago

Hello, I am looking for affordable classes, I make a little too much to be considered for the red cross, Does anyone know of any classes for stna that are cheap out in lorain, westlake, or avon, if so, please let me know. Thanks.

aevans7810 in Lakeside Marblehead, Ohio

38 months ago

Thanks for your info. but I contacted the red cross and there is an orientation on June 30th at 10:00am for free S.T.N.A training. 525 N Abby Rd. phone number that was given to me you can get by emailing me it won't let me leave it on here for some reason.

Bettywilliams523@yahoo.com in Cleveland, Ohio

38 months ago

Try Ashari's Healthcare, LLC. They do STNA classes and they r running a special $450.00. They also have a payment plan and you can do your state exam there also.

sugarbear26 in Youngstown, Ohio

38 months ago

amber in Niles, Ohio said: I just finished stna classes in mineraL ridge,oh it was a nice class try them.

where at in mineral ridge and how much did it cost

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Dee in Canton, Ohio

38 months ago

I just went to Red Cross STNA Training class orientation today. I was shocked to find that the classes are $800+. utterly rediculous considering everything in the area where I live is $450 and up. I just walked out of the orientation.
So for anyone saying the Red Cross offers free classes.. this should clear that up

rosetta in Snellville, Georgia

38 months ago

kiki in Warren, Ohio said: if you are looking for free stna classes they have it at this program called neo nat in cleveland ohio on 32 carnagie u go there for two weeks they pay for the classes and they pay for your uniform u just have to work for them for 6 months cus when u graduate they give u a job

do u have a number send it to me please

soltress2heaven in Cleveland, Ohio

38 months ago

ieshia in Cleveland, Ohio said: looking for free stna classes or nursing homes that give classes stay on westside of cleveland. but will go outside of cleveland if i got to.. let me know if you know anything.

well i heard that the redcross on 55th and Euclid are giving classes there. but if you find something on the west let me know, on westside my self

37 months ago

ted in Dayton, Ohio said: call two seven seven forty seven thirty. it's in dayton. Awesome

Hello.
I called this nunber and the operator says its no longer in service. I am going to go to an STNA training that lasts just over a week in West Liberty Ohio. I have worked extra hours for months to afford the 800 dollars class fee. It is to be just over one week long and 75 hours of training and then the test, some hands on towards the end, with the test to be taken two weeks after the class ends. Then certification and then take the certificate to different hospitals and nursing homes.

The location for the one I am taking is at Green Hills, but they fill up fast in classes as their classes are small. write me if you come anything more appealing than this amount and closer? Shelia in Urbana area... bouhmadsandl@ctcn.net thank you.

Ted in Dayton, Ohio

37 months ago

There is a place in Dayton, Ohio called DenMar Career Based Training they have a summer special now for $299. There telephone number is nine three seven, two seven seven, four seven three zero. I would register fast because they only have limited slots.

37 months ago

Thank you so very much for this information. This is legit and I'm very excited to get down there and start classes at the beginning of August! :) I talked to the instructor and am looking forward to putting the money down soon and knowing I am on my way with this. It's the same classes as in West Liberty but for a little longer time and half the costs right now. I am so excited for this, thank you so very much! :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ted in Dayton, Ohio

37 months ago

cool

TAMMY in Vincent, Ohio

37 months ago

CALL YOU AREA NURSING HOMES SOME WILL OFFER THE CLASSES AND IF THEY LIKE YOU THEY WILL HIRE YOU ON BEST PART IS YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY ANYTHING.

Dawn in Dayton, Ohio

35 months ago

Highly recommend Ohio Medical Career Center, it is located inside the Job Center. Just two weeks of training and you learn so much useful stuff. I only paid $395 to get in, and now I'm about to move up to their LPN program. Definitely give this school a try if you want cheap education AND pass your state test.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

lisa in Dayton, Ohio

35 months ago

I went there to sign up and it was about $700 did they drop there prices. I'm at DenMar right now I got there $299 special AWESOME

plv employee in Euclid, Ohio

34 months ago

talayaherring in Euclid, Ohio said: what is the number so i can give them a call.

The class at Pleasant Lake is no longer free d/t medicare and medicade cuts! It is still a great class tho!

widget43027@yahoo.com in Mount Vernon, Ohio

33 months ago

Myra in Lorain, Ohio said: Looking for STNA Classes free that is I would like to attend as soon as possible

widget43027@yahoo.com

Amber Voris in Urbana, Ohio

32 months ago

Shelia Mills in Urbana, Ohio said: Hello.
Does anyone know of any free STNA in Springfield, Fairborn, Urbana, West Liberty or Bellefontaine, OHio? I am not on welfare. I am single mom as well and need to save the 800 dollars as I make 100 too much to qualify for welfare and food stamps. Please if you know of any classes within those places in Ohio that offers free classes, please contact me soon. Thank you. Sincerely, Shelia

I was on the computer looking for a plase to take free stna classes but mose of them cost like 800 and 900 but i found one for $299 my emails amberboo_18@hotmail.com add me and ill tell you the web page if your interested

Me in Portsmouth, Ohio

32 months ago

it's Denmar Career Based training for $299 I went there awesome. go to website to get number.

lisa in Cleveland, Ohio

32 months ago

plv employee in Euclid, Ohio said: The class at Pleasant Lake is no longer free d/t medicare and medicade cuts! It is still a great class tho!

Trinity training academy has new lower price on their website: www.trinitytrainingacademy.com $375. check it out. location cleveland heights,

lisa in Cleveland, Ohio

32 months ago

Ladybugg64 in Cleveland, Ohio said: Check out Red Cross thats where I am going the class starts Mar. 28

check out trinity training academy at www.trinitytrainingacademy.com $375 a class starting in Mar or April 2012

shante in Cleveland, Ohio

32 months ago

lisa in Cleveland, Ohio said: check out trinity training academy at www.trinitytrainingacademy.com $375 a class starting in Mar or April 2012

what is the number for trinity training?

lisa in Cleveland, Ohio

32 months ago

1*440*804*4958 for trinity training. If you paid it all at once it is $350.

lisa in Cleveland, Ohio

32 months ago

1*440*804*4958 for trinity training academy

shante in Cleveland, Ohio

32 months ago

do they have HHA classes and STNA classes at trinity training?

lisa in Cleveland, Ohio

32 months ago

Yes, the HHA class is $250 and STNA $375

Ashley McCarley in Montpelier, Ohio

30 months ago

I am looking for information on stna to get my nursing and it for free...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

drisa in Cleveland, Ohio

30 months ago

I was wondering where i could go in cleveland to get free stna training. I,m very serious about taking another step on the medical field, cause I,ve been working on home health aid since 09 and i just want to further my career

cnorton in Aurora, Ohio

30 months ago

If you are interested in working out in Aurora, Anna Maria of Aurora offers STNA classes for $100, and they usually hire all the students that graduate. These are day classes and usually run a few weeks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Kalanirose2328 in Cleveland, Ohio

25 months ago

For anyone looking for free STNA classes in cleveland ohio go to www.guidestoneohio.org/index.php/programs_services/nurse-assistant-training-services

all the information you might need is on that page they go through american red cross and the program is free all u have to pay for is your background check which is only 32.00

hope this helped

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

betty in Cleveland, Ohio

25 months ago

THIS CLASS IS NOT FREE, I WENT TO THE LOCATION IN CLEVELAND, AND THEY REDIRECTED TO ME HEART TO HEART STNA TRAINING COMPANY AND THEN I WAS TOLD OF THE PRICE. SO STOP LIEING TO PEOPLE. YOU ARE RUINING YOUR REPUTATION. PLUS THE CLASS IS NOT THE BEST FROM SOME OF YOUR PREVIOUS STUDENTS.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Myiasha in Cleveland, Ohio

25 months ago

Yes, I went to the guidstone website for guidestone. You have to do a 2 week life skill class, then 96 hour STNA traing and a lost of other things. NO ONE is going through the extra changes. It looks like someon got a grant for life skill 2 week training. They made money from the grant and then you direct me to the TSNA training. Two good to be true. Be up front about what you are doing.

Page:  « First « Previous   3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.