free training for STNA

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (351 to 400 of 455)
Page:  « First « Previous   5  6  7  8  9  10  Next »   Last »

dana in Columbus, Ohio

65 months ago

mustang in Columbus, Ohio said: Whetstone Care Center near Riverside Hospital, is offering a free STNA class in July. You'll need to call them in June to register. They have free TNA class once a year.

I called Whetstone three weeks ago and the STNA class is closed. Please check your information before you post. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

TiaDay1989 in Fostoria, Ohio

65 months ago

I am looking for a stna training that is near fostoria ohio. I have looked places and can not find anything.

Kristen in Fayetteville, Ohio

64 months ago

I need to take stna classes then im planing to go to college to become an lpn. my problem is i work full time taking care of mrdd at an assisted living facility. And i can't take 2 weeks off or i lose my job. Are there any classes for stna that are offered at night in cincinnati ohio?

tjelser in Dayton, Ohio

64 months ago

looking for free classes or on job training for stna around the dayton area please thank you

donna in Cleveland, Ohio

63 months ago

Hi thinking about taking STNA classes but out of school for over 30 years . Can someone tell me what to expect in the class room what kind of testing do they have true or false or a or b or all hand written answer. Also what kind of test is the written portion and skills portion of the state test this is something i want to do put I have know self confidence about going back to school again been out for a long time .The classes are $500.00 lot of money for me.THANK YOU

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

runwith in Akron, Ohio

63 months ago

Thanks 500 is something I can't for classes right now

s in Delaware, Ohio

63 months ago

Tanzie in Columbus, Ohio said: I haven't found me a job yet and I don't have the money for STNA training but if you know anyone who can help in that Direction PLEASE let me know!!!

Hi there is program through job and family called wia and they usually help pay for that stuff if you haven't used it before. Or also there is PRC through job and family which is money that is given to individuals based on their need and it can be used once per year.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

runwith in Akron, Ohio

63 months ago

thank you so much I will do that

aliciac in Bryan, Ohio

62 months ago

metchelyn baker in mansfield, Ohio said: im metchelyn from mansfield ohio im looking a free training classes for STNA in nursing hme that near with my place?? thanks

northwest state community college archbold ohio or four county carreer center archbold ohio morning and night sessions every 2 months STNA $525

aliciac in Bryan, Ohio

62 months ago

runwith in Akron, Ohio said: Thanks 500 is something I can't for classes right now

What is your situations like at Northwest State Community College you can use finacial aid to pay for the classes, Fill out a FASFA form and see what you would be eligible to recieve. Say if you are a single parent under the age of 24 your EFC would be 0 giving you plenty of money to take the classes free.

julie cotterman in jackson center, Ohio

62 months ago

I am looking for a free stna class. Im very dependable and love to work with people. Have worked in ohio masonic home and done home health care and hospice.

Bev in Wadsworth, Ohio

62 months ago

I am, and have been looking to take STNA classes,, having no luck on find anything..I have went to school for MA,, still nothing,, no job yet,, I would rather not work in a doctors office,, i would rather work 2nd shift or 3rd, shift,, but having trouble finding the class, here near,, my home town.. Can't afford the class on my own.. i have to,, do the free classes,, If anyone out there, can help me,,please email me at, beppinge@yahoo.com.. thank you

tara n in Canton, Ohio

62 months ago

I am looking for stna training classes in canton, ohio

47 in Springfield, Ohio

62 months ago

julie sowers in Columbus, Ohio said: thanks for the info how do i get started ? my e mail is juliesowers1997@yahoo.com or call me at thanks

Is this jewels, Katelyn has been missing you.

raerae in Cleveland, Ohio

62 months ago

dawn in Cleveland, Ohio said: jason there is a place called stna programs in cleveland there are about 5 places listed only 2 will pay you for your training.hope this is helpful for you. good luck dawn

do you have a number or more info on this

krystal in Cincinnati, Ohio

61 months ago

hello, i am looking for FREE cna stna or home health aid training classes in the cincinnati area. alot has happen in my life and now i am trying to get my life back on track. i have a high school daploma and some college. i am a people person, i love working with people. if anyone n the cincinnati area happen to know where and when free trainig classes are help please be so kind and let me know. thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ashley Kern in Cincinnati, Ohio

61 months ago

IM looking for free stna training in the cincinnati area. If anyone knows of anything that would be helpful it is greatly appreciated.

Rose in Waverly, Ohio

61 months ago

I live in the waverly ohio area and wanted to take my state testing where would I go

dana white in Columbus, Ohio

61 months ago

I would try one of the 2 nursing homes in Chillicothe,Oh which will provide training and a job offer. Stop in at the local Job center location on Second Street in Chillicothe,OH for more information and only pay for the training as a last resort!!!!!

jasmine in Columbus, Ohio

60 months ago

Jason Brewer in Cleveland, Ohio said: Whats Up Guys I Am Lookin for free stna classes in cleveland ohio. Does Any of u kow where i can find this training? Hit me Back if you do thank u

I looked everywhere the cheapest class is 475.00 and it's MED-Cert

eab86 in Dayton, Ohio

60 months ago

hello i am looking for STNA cheap or free classes in the dayton ohio. can anyone help me find one two week program and maybe a place that can help with costs? thanks

Ina in Millersburg, Ohio

60 months ago

Absolute has a December special for am classes at $430.00. If you and a friend sign up it is $400.00 each. registration on Dec 4th at the office 12642 Rockside Rd Garfield Heights 44125 from 10a to 2 pm. Half the money needed for registration. Rest due by end of class. Class starts

RebeccaGreen in Cleveland, Ohio

60 months ago

eab86 in Dayton, Ohio said: hello i am looking for STNA cheap or free classes in the dayton ohio. can anyone help me find one two week program and maybe a place that can help with costs? thanks

try fairborn

RebeccaGreen in Cleveland, Ohio

60 months ago

Ina in Millersburg, Ohio said: Absolute has a December special for am classes at $430.00. If you and a friend sign up it is $400.00 each. registration on Dec 4th at the office 12642 Rockside Rd Garfield Heights 44125 from 10a to 2 pm. Half the money needed for registration. Rest due by end of class. Class starts

Is there a number for this place? I called the Akron office and no one there was able to give me an answer or a phone number for the classes in Cleveland.

I am very interested in this school. But, I cannot reach the person listed. Her voice mail says she's on vacation.

Any help at all?

Nurse Clay18 in youngstown, Ohio

60 months ago

i am looking for stna jobs that doesnt require experience i am willing to learn n work ive always wanted to work in a nursing home and work with the elderly

Nurse Clay18 in youngstown, Ohio

60 months ago

is job and family services still providing the stna classes

Randale in Lakewood, Ohio

59 months ago

Med- cert is in Bedford, OH They do have evening classes 5 to 10 for about a month and a half. They also give you a free CPR class. But it might be too far for you to travel

Randale in Lakewood, Ohio

59 months ago

Anyone know how much is the Stna program The LCCC Learning Center at St. Joseph Community Center in Lorain, OH.

Ireca in Cleveland, Ohio

59 months ago

Just check local nursing homes. Some of them offer STNA classes for free if you stay with them for like a year. It's free and you gain experience. I live in Cleveland, OH and places like Menorah Park and Montefiore affer free classes. I was going to go to the American Red Cross but when it's free it's better.

Ireca in Cleveland, Ohio

59 months ago

Ireca in Cleveland, Ohio said: Just check local nursing homes. Some of them offer STNA classes for free if you stay with them for like a year. It's free and you gain experience. I live in Cleveland, OH and places like Menorah Park and Montefiore affer free classes. I was going to go to the American Red Cross but when it's free it's better.

These places are in Beachwood, OH. Not that far of a distance if you are in the Cleveland are or its surrounding cities.

jeanne in Cleveland, Ohio

59 months ago

I live in parma can't travel too far! Are there any free stna courses starting in this area any time soon? I did find a web site for financial assistance www.obamaeducation plan.org

bwinter in Cleveland, Ohio

59 months ago

I am looking for stna courses for my daughter any where around the east side of cleveland area.. I am looking for the cost, .location and timeing of the courses..

Really appreciate any help..

Bwinter

bwinter in Cleveland, Ohio

59 months ago

I am looking for stna couses in the east cleveland area... cost, location and timing ...

Thank you,

Bwinter

59 months ago

i saw something in kirtland i believe it was lakeland community college plus the american red cross also has classes

kayla in Canton, Ohio

59 months ago

tara n in Canton, Ohio said: I am looking for stna training classes in canton, ohio

try www.abshealth.com/nurse-aide/

roni in Willoughby, Ohio

59 months ago

metchelyn baker in mansfield, Ohio said: im metchelyn from mansfield ohio im looking a free training classes for STNA in nursing hme that near with my place?? thanks

try Job and Family Services ask about the WIA program, but funding runs out quick

roni in Willoughby, Ohio

59 months ago

bwinter in Cleveland, Ohio said: I am looking for stna couses in the east cleveland area... cost, location and timing ...

Thank you,

Bwinter

I have to say I've called everywhere before finding a place to get my STNA qualifications. I was unable to find a place to get it done for free, but you can try job and family services. They have a run a program called WIA to help with costs for training services. Or there is a place in Painesville, OH called Around the Clock, its a home health care agency, they have an STNA training program that is wonderful, with a great instructor, and the program is only $600.00.

Miss, Richey in Columbus, Ohio

58 months ago

apasscott@hotmail.com in Mason, Ohio said: Yes, check out Great Oaks. That is where I am getting my certification through. They can help you find WIA funds or possibly help you out with the pay for the courses through United Way. They have 2 week long courses for $600 and 5 week long courses for $2100...don't quote me on that. Hope that helps.

Where did you go to get you STNA?

mega in Lorain, Ohio

58 months ago

Ashley in Lorain, OH said: Does anyone know of any other training facilities near Lorain/Cleveland, OH besides LCCC? I am trying to find one that might have availble classes during the summer. LCCC isn't taking applicants until fall.

thanks!

lorain county jvs but classes are close to 900 dollars

L in Beachwood, Ohio

58 months ago

Cheryl in Akron, Ohio said: Stil wanting to know if they is any free STNA classes in Akron if so can any one let me know

check out job corps

erianna in Cincinnati, Ohio

58 months ago

are there any free stna classes in cincinnati or evening class i go to school in the morning so i need to work around my schedule thanks

Bri in Port Clinton, Ohio

58 months ago

apasscott@hotmail.com in Mason, Ohio said: Yes, check out Great Oaks. That is where I am getting my certification through. They can help you find WIA funds or possibly help you out with the pay for the courses through United Way. They have 2 week long courses for $600 and 5 week long courses for $2100...don't quote me on that. Hope that helps.

could you get me a number or information on this??

Bri in Port Clinton, Ohio

58 months ago

could you get me a number or information on this stna course..thanks

MamaL in Cincinnati, Ohio

58 months ago

I'm worried about the future of the Health Care Industry if some of the posters pass their STNA certification....it's scary to read the posts because they are so ignorant!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

unam rai in cincinnati, Ohio

58 months ago

hi i want stna on job training on cincinnati,ohio...if anybody knows about it please help me

Lisa in Toledo, Ohio

58 months ago

I have my certification as a Nursing Assistant. I am test ready but have been unable to get enough money together to take the test. I scored 97.1 % in my STNA class. I am seeking employment in the Toledo OH and surrounding areas. I had my STNA license but due to unforeseen difficulties I allowed it to lapse. I have been working as a Home Health Aide for the last few years. I am seeking work in the Toledo and surrounding area. Does anyone have any suggestions for any Nursing Homes who would be willing to hire me before I take the test. My job as a HHA just doesn't allow me the extra money needed to pay for the test. I currently have 5 clients and I don't even make 40 hours a week. I am a reliable hard worker with the knowledge to get the job done. If you are a potential employer take a chance on me I won't let you down. If you are an employee in a referral program, send me the details and you can get a bonus on me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

jasmine beltcher in Cleveland, Ohio

57 months ago

Im trying to find free stna classes in cleveland ohio, and if someone can keep me find any that would be nice im looking but can not find any. Thank you

57 months ago

try the salvation army for free classes

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jasmine beltcher in Cleveland, Ohio

57 months ago

okay thank you

kaylnn in Cleveland, Ohio

57 months ago

Penny H in Columbus, Ohio said: Hi Shirley, I heard that the Red Cross in Cleveland does the STNA training.[/QUO

HEY I HEARD THAT MENORAH PARK WAS DOING FREE 3 WEEK STNA IM GOING TO APPLY MYSELF YOU SHOULD GO TO ON THEIR WEBSITE AND THEY HAVE A APP YOU CAN DO ON THEIR

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « First « Previous   5  6  7  8  9  10  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.