looking for free training in arlington, tx to become a CNA.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (19)

brytizetx in Fort Worth, Texas

65 months ago

I guess it would help if I left my email address.
Brytizetx@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ashi kesodia in Arlington, Texas

59 months ago

i have a question since the economy is down and ppl need a job y cant teh governement or the president make cna training free so that ppl can get a job in medical field becoz cna jobs are always hiring and and always there if everybody is gona ask for money how is teh economy gona get batter we will see more ppl on the streets stealign becoz they dont have a job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

fligurl1 in Bedford, Texas

56 months ago

Are there any Nursing homes or Assisted Living jobs that offer on the job training? I am trying to refresh my certification for Texas. Please let me know. I am looking to work and train in the same place.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (82) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

amartinez0605 in Fort Worth, Texas

54 months ago

sorrylet me reprhase that, the agencies charge but theere are a few nursing homes even in burleson area that do classes free you are just obligated to stay on with them for sometime.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

kayla wilson in Rhome, Texas

53 months ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Brenda in Arlington, Texas

45 months ago

Give some names of schools in the arlington area that does CNA classes on the weekend

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

FAAN DANIEL in Austin, Texas

41 months ago

ashi kesodia in Arlington, Texas said: i have a question since the economy is down and ppl need a job y cant teh governement or the president make cna training free so that ppl can get a job in medical field becoz cna jobs are always hiring and and always there if everybody is gona ask for money how is teh economy gona get batter we will see more ppl on the streets stealign becoz they dont have a job

THE GOVERNMENT CANNOT DO EVERY THING FOR YOU BUT YOU HAVE TO DO IT FOR YOURSELF. OTHER WISE THE GOVERNMENT WILL COLLAPSE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Kim in Garland, Texas

40 months ago

There is free training at "The Center for Continuing Education and Workforce Development" at UT Arlington.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jess Bond in Arlington, Texas

39 months ago

abcindy in Arlington, Texas said: i am looking for free training or paid training in the area of arlington, tx to become a CNA. Can anybody help me out? please send your email to freeuconn@yahoo.com
thanks

Did you find somewhere to train for free in Arlington TX? I am looking and need some help! here is my e-mail address jessbondmix@yahoo.com

kalina in Dallas, Texas

36 months ago

Kim in Garland, Texas said: There is free training at "The Center for Continuing Education and Workforce Development" at UT Arlington.

Do you know the number there?
Please email me if that's a yes Kalina.kh@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

NA Courtney in Lawton, Oklahoma

36 months ago

If you feel like making the trip, OKSU does classes for CNA in OKC. you can do their training for free, but have to work at a facility for X ammount of time that supports sooner care. They have a class coming up on the 9th of next month. In order to go to the class you need a TB skin test, A background check, and have to take a basic knowledge test up at their testing center. Just google OKSU CNA training and you can find their website. There should be a number you can call and ask questions, I know they also have branches that are in different areas other then OKC, like I said there is more info on the site and a number you can call for more information. Hope this helps!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sarah in Arlington, Texas

35 months ago

Am looking for a place where I can do cna for free in arlington tx. Let me know through the email: osanos1@yahoo.com

Coco in Fort Worth, Texas

32 months ago

kayla wilson in Rhome, Texas said: www.dads.state.tx.us/providers/nf/credentialing/NATCEP/credtraining.cfm?regionselect=03 all the information you need on locations

These locations provide free training?

DEE in Dallas, Texas

23 months ago

ARE THERE ANY FREE CNA PROGRAMS OFFERED IN GRAND PRAIRIE,TEXAS?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

DEE in Dallas, Texas

23 months ago

amartinez0605 in Fort Worth, Texas said: sorrylet me reprhase that, the agencies charge but theere are a few nursing homes even in burleson area that do classes free you are just obligated to stay on with them for sometime.

AND WHATS THE NAME OF THE PLACE

Lefel in Arlington, Texas

23 months ago

Looking for CNA or Assisted Living jobs in Arlington Tx, that offers free on the job training. I'd be very grateful to get some help from you.

djmj in Irving, Texas

21 months ago

Did anyone find or have locations for free training for CNA or HHA classes in Dallas Ft. Worth?

athens in Hialeah, Florida

10 months ago

FAAN DANIEL in Austin, Texas said: THE GOVERNMENT CANNOT DO EVERY THING FOR YOU BUT YOU HAVE TO DO IT FOR YOURSELF. OTHER WISE THE GOVERNMENT WILL COLLAPSE

the government can facilitate things if it were really preoccupied about its people.

Michael in Lutz, Florida

3 months ago

I have been using www.cnaonlinecourse.com/. It offers free training and information on becoming a CNA. It's really helped me learn how to become a CNA.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.