what web site do i go to retrive it?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1195) / No (170) Reply - Report abuse

maria ibarra in Fullerton, California

87 months ago

i need a web site where i could retrive my cna license number

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (737) / No (96) Reply - Report abuse

jennifer wheeler in Kyle, Texas

87 months ago

I lost my cna lisence in a bad auto accident and i need it back. How do i get another please?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (366) / No (72) Reply - Report abuse

engrid robertson in Port Richey, Florida

86 months ago

maria ibarra in Fullerton, California said: i need a web site where i could retrive my cna license number

engrid robertsob in clearwater,florida"] I need a web site where I could retrive my cna license number

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (87) / No (25) Reply - Report abuse

carrie in Norfolk, Nebraska

85 months ago

I lost my cna do to a accident that happened at my previous job and a lady fell and broke her hip i am just wondering if I lost it for good or maybe someday down the road I could get it back and if there was way to fight to keep it if you can anwser these questions please do if not that will all right

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (121) / No (39) Reply - Report abuse

cory in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

85 months ago

Dec 14,2007

TO CARRIE IN NORFOK ,YOU CAN STILL GET YOUR LICENSE AND WORK AS A CNA THEY CANT HOLD THAT AGINSGT YOU MOVE ON AN WORK

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Lindsey in Jonesboro, Arkansas

85 months ago

I have lost my license also and need a website to get another one made up?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (144) / No (33) Reply - Report abuse

melissa in Wausau, Wisconsin

85 months ago

it would depend on if you were found guilty of abuse or neglect I guess.But the fact that u lost them due too this can really mess it up.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

CYNTHIA HEROUX in Providence, Rhode Island

84 months ago

I NEED TO KNOW MY LICENCE NUMBER , I LOST MY WALLET AND NEED IT FOR A JOB INTEVIEW AND I DONT KNOW THE NUMBER MY ADDRESS IS 20 QUINTON AVE SOUTH ATTLEBORO MASS IS THERE A WEB SITE TI GO TO TO FIND OUT ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (307) / No (35) Reply - Report abuse

kea in Mckinney, Texas

84 months ago

i need a website to find my cna license number but i dont know where to go

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (121) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

jfrascelli in vancleave, Mississippi

84 months ago

maria ibarra in Fullerton, California said: what web site do i go to retrive it?

did you figure out what website to go to, because i have the same problem and i need to know my license number as well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (40) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Tracie in Madison, Wisconsin

84 months ago

I am pretty sure you can go to the website. It used to be promissor.com but now has changed to personvue.com there will be two scroll columns and in the right one scroll down to Wisconsin CNA registry..from here you should be able to find what you need.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

F NICOLE PAGE in Beloit, Wisconsin

84 months ago

Hi was on the wi registry and my license expired how do i renew them if i am not currently working as an aide?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (52) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

alexander daniel tabor in Corpus Christi, Texas

84 months ago

i lost my cna number and i need to find it somehow

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (46) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Lisa Maples in Modesto, California

83 months ago

maria ibarra in Fullerton, California said: what web site do i go to retrive it?

Where are the answers to these questions?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Erica in Newton, North Carolina

83 months ago

engrid robertson in Port Richey, Florida said: engrid robertsob in clearwater,florida"] I need a web site where I could retrive my cna license number

What is the website where i can find my cna number?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (51) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

christysleeman in Keller, Texas

82 months ago

i dont know what to do...i have been working for a home health aide company but they dont credit my cna, now iam about to lose it in june! its only good for 2 years right?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jen in Kyle, Texas

82 months ago

Well, it's only good if you are still working as a cna. Let's say you haven's been working as a cna near or in june, then your in bad condition, and your going to need to do that process ALL over again and get re-certified. But it sounds like your good to go. I am a home health aid as well!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ERICA ROBERTS

82 months ago

I, AM a La. CNA I AM TRYING TO GET MY LICIENCE CHANGE OVER TO MS. BUT THERE IS NO RESPONE
NO ONES KNOW WHO IS WHO I AM ALREADY CERTIFY
PLEASE HELP

THANKS ERICA,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Rachel in Clinton, North Carolina

82 months ago

I need to retake my cna test in northcarolina i origanally got my cna lisence in massachusetts but cant remember the schools name so they can fax it to me i cant remember my lisence number what website can i go to?????????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

F NICOLE PAGE in Beloit, Wisconsin

82 months ago

try promissor.com the name has been changed to something else but it leads you to it so try it and see if it helps

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

K aryn in West Covina, California

81 months ago

Rachel in Clinton, North Carolina said: I need to retake my cna test in northcarolina i origanally got my cna lisence in massachusetts but cant remember the schools name so they can fax it to me i cant remember my lisence number what website can i go to?????????

I AM IN IN THE SAME PLACE AS YOU. I NEED MY LICENSE NUMBER TO WORK. BUT I WENT TO THE CLOSEST JOB. I DID WORK AT.I DID NOT GET THE LICENSE NUMBER, SHE HANDED ME A NURSE ASSISTANT RENEWAL APPLICATION. THE NUMBER IS: (916)327-2445 FOR:
DEPT.OF HEALTH SERVICES LICENSING AND
CERTIFICATION AIDE AND
TECHNICIAN CERTIFICATION SECTION (ATCS)
1800 THIRD STREET, SUITE 200
SACRAMENTO,C.A.94234-7320
I KNOW THIS NOT IN NORTH CAROLINA AND THIS NOT MASSACHUSETTS. JUST CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION. I NEED WORK ASP, THE THING IS WITHOUT CNA LICENSE YOU JUST CAN NOT WORK THAT WAY!
REGARDS, KARYN

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Ashley in Stoneville, North Carolina

81 months ago

I have the same problem!!!!!

K aryn in City Of Industry, California

81 months ago

If you are in Calif. Just call to Dept.Of Health Services Licensing and Certification. Call to:(916)327-2445. And if you live in any other state look up under the same Dept.with your state. Have a wonderful day. Good Luck to you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

HI MARIA,
GO TO: CNADHS.CA.GOV

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

[QUOTE who=

QUOTE]K aryn in City Of Industry, California"]If you are in Calif. Just call to Dept.Of Health Services Licensing and Certification. Call to:(916)327-2445. And if you live in any other state look up under the same Dept.with your state. Have a wonderful day. Good Luck to you

81 months ago

81 months ago

maria ibarra in Fullerton, California said: i need a web site where i could retrive my cna license number

81 months ago

Lisa Maples in Modesto, California said: Where are the answers to these questions?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

F NICOLE PAGE in Beloit, Wisconsin said: try promissor.com the name has been changed to something else but it leads you to it so try it and see if it helps

BUT PUT YOUR STATE WITH YOUR DEPT.
Calif. Just call to Dept.Of Health Services Licensing and Certification. Call to:(916)327-2445. And if you live in any other state look up under the same Dept.with your state. Have a wonderful day. TAKE YOUR TIME TO DO THIS, SO DO NOT BE IN A RUSH.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

christysleeman in Keller, Texas said: i dont know what to do...i have been working for a home health aide company but they dont credit my cna, now iam about to lose it in june! its only good for 2 years right?

RIGHT! SO RENEW IT ASP!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

erica stark in webster, Wisconsin

80 months ago

F NICOLE PAGE in Beloit, Wisconsin said: Hi was on the wi registry and my license expired how do i renew them if i am not currently working as an aide?

I was just wondering if you ever found an answer to your question because i have the same problem, i dont want to go through the whole class again i pretty much just want to challange the test. So let me know, thanks erica stark

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

helen coston-hunter in Detroit, Michigan

80 months ago

i lost my cna license how do i get it back

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Brittany in Omaha, Nebraska

80 months ago

I lost my CNA license too but i found this website that had every states numbers and things to call to find it out www.doh.state.fl.us/Mqa/cna/lst_state.pdf

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Michael Collins

80 months ago

I have my CNA license; however I don't have a copy. How do I get another?? Please don't just post this and ask if this is helpful to others because it's not unless you get an answer.. Appreciate if you can help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

tegiste tesfamichael in Denver, Colorado

80 months ago

I renew my cna licence and i lost it please mail me or tell me where to pick it up...my licence # 712647

Tegiste Tesfamichael
4333 s suracuse st apt 711
denver co 80237

thank you

Tese in Waco, Texas

80 months ago

kea in Mckinney, Texas said: i need a website to find my cna license number but i dont know where to go

Did you find a website,I have same problem.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Maria I Gauna in Fresno, California

80 months ago

Hi~ I loss my certificate and a need to get it back,is been one year since I don't work as a cna. I need to go back to work and I need my certificate active.can you please let me know what do I need to do to get it back? thank you, Maria Gauna

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

minky in Los Angeles, California

80 months ago

Hi Maria, First you go by your state. I will tell you later on what website to go under. I WILL HAVE TO LOOK IT UP FIRST!
ONCE I FIND THIS FOR YOU PLEASE HAVE YOUR CNA NUMBER ON HAND SO THIS WILL BE MORE EASY FOR TO LOOK UP YOUR RECORDS. AND YOUR FEE WILL COST A BIT MORE DUE TO BEING LATE.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

minky in Los Angeles, California

80 months ago

HI MARIA,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Maria I Gauna in Fresno, California

80 months ago

Thank you,I will get this info for you I'm in california, I don't know if I have to take the tex again or I just sent the ccu for the time that I was working.

stacy in Council Bluffs, Iowa

79 months ago

how do i go about getting a job in omaha i have my cna but poeple are telling me that i have to fill out something where do i go on line to fill that out

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

gotumhaten@yahoo.com in Killeen, Texas

79 months ago

Go to nursing board.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

carolyn.coffelt@sbcglobal.net in Houston, Texas

78 months ago

jennifer wheeler in Kyle, Texas said: I lost my cna lisence in a bad auto accident and i need it back. How do i get another please?

Where you able to find s copy of your cna lisence? I need to find mind. If you did where did go to find it?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

torcia in Memphis, Tennessee

78 months ago

I LOST MY NURSE ASSISTANCE LICENSE BECAUSE THEY SAID I ABUSE SOMEONE BUT I DIDNT I DIDNT EVEN KNOW MY NAME WAS ON THE REGISTRY, AND ITS BEEN ON THERE SINCE 1991 IM TRYING TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL FOR A REGISTERED NURSE.WHAT SHAL I DO PLEASE HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Dena in Newport, Arkansas

78 months ago

how do get my lapsed cna liscence back? can someone help me please!!!?!?!?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

SUSAN DIAS in Spring Hill, Florida

78 months ago

"]i susan dias need a web site where i could retrive my cna license numberI have lost it from my wallet.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (36) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

SUSAN DIAS in Spring Hill, Florida

78 months ago

what web site do i go to retrive my certication. I am already certified but lost my card

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (41) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Lisa in Richmond, Virginia

78 months ago

carolyn.coffelt@sbcglobal.net in Houston, Texas said: Where you able to find s copy of your cna lisence? I need to find mind. If you did where did go to find it?

I got a copy of mine @ the school I attended when I got my certification they had a copy on file

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Fimbres Afra in Greenville, North Carolina

78 months ago

I've been a CNA for many years but because of my illness I had to stop for five years. I want to try to work as a CNA again because it is the only thing I know how to do and I'm very good at it. I want to take my test and work here in North Carolina. Can you please send me an aplication form?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.