i lost my cna license and i need to get it back

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (251 to 291 of 291)
Page:  « First « Previous   3  4  5  6   

Pangda in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

42 months ago

carrie in Norfolk, Nebraska said: I lost my cna do to a accident that happened at my previous job and a lady fell and broke her hip i am just wondering if I lost it for good or maybe someday down the road I could get it back and if there was way to fight to keep it if you can anwser these questions please do if not that will all right

They can not just revoke your license because the lady fell and broke her hips, unless she was a 2 assist and you totally ignore the procedures, and or it was found that you have neglected/abused her in the process of her falling. Other than that, you should and defitnely fight for your license back because they have no right into taking your license like that. Also, accidents do happen even when your take the right precautions. But if you know that you were not guilty of her fall then I'd say fight for your license back, otherwise down the road you can say good-bye to working in the healthcare field. They do have records witheld that you were probably abusive and or neglection. Hope this helps! Good Luck!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

KC in Endicott, New York

42 months ago

Prometric is the company that administers the CNA exam in these states:

Alabama
Arkansas
Connecticut
Delaware
Florida
Idaho
Michigan
Nevada
New Mexico
New York
Oklahoma

From their website, prometric.com/NurseAide/default.htm
you can look at the Nurse Aide Registry for your state, and enter your name (or anyone's name) and find your certification number.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

shon in Jonesboro, Georgia

41 months ago

torcia in Memphis, Tennessee said: I LOST MY NURSE ASSISTANCE LICENSE BECAUSE THEY SAID I ABUSE SOMEONE BUT I DIDNT I DIDNT EVEN KNOW MY NAME WAS ON THE REGISTRY, AND ITS BEEN ON THERE SINCE 1991 IM TRYING TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL FOR A REGISTERED NURSE.WHAT SHAL I DO PLEASE HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

u can still become a nurse.the cna certificate and nurse registry are totally diffrent.I lost my certificate also and i am preparing to go back to become a nurse.Dont let that stop you.You dont even have to mention that you were a cna.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

rcpnh@sbcglobal.net in Tulsa, Oklahoma

41 months ago

You will need to contact your state registry, they are able to explain what the nature of the allegation is, not any names or
places. It will affect you getting into school, if you have been
charged/convicted. With your accepting school, be honest and
give them the facts and the opportunity to obtain further information.

shon in Jonesboro, Georgia

41 months ago

rcpnh@sbcglobal.net in Tulsa, Oklahoma said: You will need to contact your state registry, they are able to explain what the nature of the allegation is, not any names or
places. It will affect you getting into school, if you have been
charged/convicted. With your accepting school, be honest and
give them the facts and the opportunity to obtain further information.

obviously you dont know the diffrence between a cna and a nurse.You need to ask someone that knows and thats how i found out.You do NOT
have to mention that you were even a cna to become a nurse.Furthermore,schools do not care that you were a cna to become a nurse, unless you have credits that carry over"wich i doubt".You people on here are getting to concerned about cna when its not really cared about as a long term occupation, with respect to the older generation when there was nothing else to do back in the days.So go to college and prosper my young friend!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

chiquita williams in Ruston, Louisiana

39 months ago

KIRA LEWIS in Florence, Mississippi said: MOST OF THE TIME A JOB TELLS YOU THEY REPORTED IT BUT THEY CAN'T IF YOU DID NOT PHYSICALY PUSH THE LADY THEY CAN FIRE YOU FOR NEGLECT BUT NOT TURN IN YOUR LIC.

well kira my situation is almost like yours and i'm from louisiana and i went to jail for simple battery on a inform but when i got out and went to court they dropped the inform off and left the simple battery but i still can't get my license back yet cause i got to go in front of the board with another lawyer to get them back and lord knows i want them back cause i haven't been able to find a job!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

memccombs in Bloomington, Illinois

38 months ago

mercedes mccombs - i need my cna registration number due to i lost it from moving and i cant fill out job applications for a cna position

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

adan rolon in Redlands, California

37 months ago

engrid robertson in Port Richey, Florida said: engrid robertsob in clearwater,florida"] I need a web site where I could retrive my cna license number
in trying to apply in places need my info

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Scarlet in Douglasville, Georgia

37 months ago

ERICA ROBERTS said: I, AM a La. CNA I AM TRYING TO GET MY LICIENCE CHANGE OVER TO MS. BUT THERE IS NO RESPONE
NO ONES KNOW WHO IS WHO I AM ALREADY CERTIFY
PLEASE HELP

THANKS ERICA,

@ Erica, go to pearsonvue.com or ms nurse aid registry, and have it switched over. It is very easy and simple. I was a CNA in LA as well and I worked under my LA CNA until I received my GA CNA.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

robert c in Tulsa, Oklahoma

33 months ago

please ask for a copy of your specified write up and copy of the 718, or form that they send to the respective state health department. even though they can't tell you who or what, they must inform you of your alleged act that you perpertrated.

FNWABUISI in Bowie, Maryland

33 months ago

Dena in Newport, Arkansas said: how do get my lapsed cna liscence back? can someone help me please!!!?!?!?

my cna certificate is expired i need to renew it but i need the licence no to renew. pls help me....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

FNWABUISI in Bowie, Maryland

33 months ago

need to renew my cna licence, but dont no the licence no. can you pls help me retrieve my licence no. pleeeese.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

lena in Lakeland, Florida

33 months ago

CATIRIA LOPEZ in Montrose, Colorado said: NEED TO GET MY CNA LICENSE ILOST IT AND NEED TO RENEW IT ASAP

my name is lena, all I need is a free duplicate copy of my cna card please.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Carolyn in Hastings, Minnesota

32 months ago

torcia in Memphis, Tennessee said: I LOST MY NURSE ASSISTANCE LICENSE BECAUSE THEY SAID I ABUSE SOMEONE BUT I DIDNT I DIDNT EVEN KNOW MY NAME WAS ON THE REGISTRY, AND ITS BEEN ON THERE SINCE 1991 IM TRYING TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL FOR A REGISTERED NURSE.WHAT SHAL I DO PLEASE HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

What did you find out? I am going through a problem right now where they took my license because a woman broke her arm. I am fighting it. You find anything out???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

trday66@yahoo.com in Dallas, Texas

31 months ago

i live in dallas i was cna in seagoville.i lost my.can you please up me with it.

Robert C. in Tulsa, Oklahoma

31 months ago

If it has been less than a year for your CNA certificate, then you would have to prove through your last employer, either through a W-2, having a renewal certificate filled out. If it has been longer than a year since you have worked and your license has lapsed, the state may require you to go through a state approved CNA - training course all over again. That is why don't let any of your licenses or certificates lapse,it can be a pain in the neck to renew or redo a class or all the training you've previously had...

31 months ago

okey i can get a copy of it from my last job.will i need to take the class over again or will they give me a text.

31 months ago

can you tell me how much it will cost.

Robert C in Tulsa, Oklahoma

31 months ago

Some facilities may still train, you may have to work for them for a while.
Some training sites have student financial aide or physician manpower type
aide that would offset costs. The range is $350.00 - 450.00 depending upon the
type and time of learning.

31 months ago

will they be around grand prairie or do you no.

Patricia Thomas in Ville Platte, Louisiana

31 months ago

I need to know if my CNA certification is still good. My cerification # 121832

tracy melvin in Palatka, Florida

31 months ago

Lindsey in Jonesboro, Arkansas said: I have lost my license also and need a website to get another one made up?

i lost my cna licence and i need another one so i can go back to work my name is tracy mae melvin my bithdate is 7/09/75 please give me a number so i can get them back thank you

cynthiamason1@hotmail.com in Chicago, Illinois

31 months ago

Lindsey in Jonesboro, Arkansas said: I have lost my license also and need a website to get another one made up?

I Sherry Jenkins in Country Club Hills, IL. I lost my license also and need a website to get another one made up?

cynthiamason1@hotmail.com in Chicago, Illinois

31 months ago

patricia.anderson in Atlanta, Georgia said: I lost my CNA paper it was in 1983 so if you can please help me to retrieve them

I Sherri Jenkins in Chicago, attended Career Medical Institute in 1982, obtained my cna certificate lost it and need help to retrieve it.

BUTTERFIES4ME in MORENO VALLEY, California

30 months ago

I NEED TO FIND OUT WHERE I CAN GO TO RENEW MY CNA AGAIN. AFTER BEING IN AUTO ACCIDENT I LOST IT. PLEASE HELP!

leticia hernandez in Lewisville, Texas

30 months ago

hi i just need to find out where i can get a copy of my cna license cuz i lost it thanx

YahairaDominguez in Holyoke, Colorado

30 months ago

Hi, I need some help. I got my CNA Certification in 2007, but after i got it they found out i had a misdemeanor in the past. i was told i could appeal it but didn't do anything about it because i got a different job, but i really want to get it back now! What should i do

Robin Tillman in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

30 months ago

i lost my number

carolyne

29 months ago

i just got into trouble cause my 4 year old daughtet took some stickers from walmart. and i had to go to jail for it will i lose my cna for that

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

kebede in Colorado Springs, Colorado

29 months ago

Fimbres Afra in Greenville, North Carolina said: I've been a CNA for many years but because of my illness I had to stop for five years. I want to try to work as a CNA again because it is the only thing I know how to do and I'm very good at it. I want to take my test and work here in North Carolina. Can you please send me an aplication form?

i lost my licence

Tasha in Woodruff, South Carolina

25 months ago

I have took my CNA classes over and graduate!!! But I have a shoplifting charge on my record! Can I still take my state board test?

Joe Gagill in Monticello, New York

25 months ago

Can anyone here tell me when infestation started? Thanks.

Joe Gagill in Monticello, New York

25 months ago

Can anyone here tell me when infestation started? Thanks.

25 months ago

Can u take exam and get. My CNA with a shoplifting conviction?

25 months ago

Helppppppppp!!!!!!

Naomi Abbott in Hayward, California

25 months ago

I lost my newly renewed Cna License and I want to know how to get a new one.

mchenryjoyce49@yahoo.com in Tallahassee, Florida

6 months ago

I have my certificated nurse aid it back 1985 I stop work start back work in 2007 as a Direct Support Profession 1 work w disables client need to get my can license back how do I go by it

azul in Reading, Pennsylvania

5 months ago

Hi everybody, I am a cna and I work in nursin home I recently had a fall on a resident that was in a alarm. I left the resident sitting in the toilet while I went to get a towel and when I came back she was on the floor. I feel terrible about this situation, I love my job and this is the very first time that this happens to me. I am very concerned about losing my job. Can somebody help me a d tell me what could the consequences of this situation? Thank you

slcooney in Lubbock, Texas

2 months ago

kea in Mckinney, Texas said: i need a website to find my cna license number but i dont know where to go

did you get a reply to your question? I am in the same boat..and need to know how to locate the site to find out my id number again...and to contact the CNA board to renew...

Please help me..thank you

slcooney42@gmail.com

vr in Schenectady, New York

2 months ago

azul in Reading, Pennsylvania said: Hi everybody, I am a cna and I work in nursin home I recently had a fall on a resident that was in a alarm. I left the resident sitting in the toilet while I went to get a towel and when I came back she was on the floor. I feel terrible about this situation, I love my job and this is the very first time that this happens to me. I am very concerned about losing my job. Can somebody help me a d tell me what could the consequences of this situation? Thank you

We almost have a similar case right now. I walked the resident. She was standing, and I just went to get wash cloths and cream for her butt.then she fell, she told the supervisor she was trying to pull her pull us down she never does. she hit her head. I already got fired now I am worried about losing my licensed. the resident doesn't have an alarm pretty stable and and alert in my understanding a resident without alarm can be left for a moment. I am really hoping to keep my licensed. I am still waiting for the call for DOH as I am under the investigation, how long to you think will it take?

slcooney in Lubbock, Texas

2 months ago

PERSONALLY....I would write your own letter explaining what took place..and that the client is not telling the truth as to what took place..she's old and maybe forgetful and what really happen, and has forgotten, but she has it all wrong.

I would write your version of what exactly happen...

If you can't do it and make it look professional...then I would get a friend or someone that is more educated on how to write letter the correct way, so that it is easier to read, and make more sense in reading it. In other words, they can make heads or tails from it. Make your comma's, period, capitals where they go, etc.

Just trying to be helpful with constructive criticizem ...not critical.

If you need help in anything I am here for you..please feel free to give me a call.

I since then personally have moved on, and work out of home online. I love it, and make good weekly income. I am a National Recruiter for a couple of major companies...and am always looking to hire good quality people that can work independently without supervision from the comfort of their own home.

I can help you or anyone that needs to earn a income. As long as you can copy and paste, have a computer and phone. I am hiring Referral Agents right now to work from their home..in any city or state,it does not matter. I hire all over the States.

If you would like to contact me ....please let me know you are a CNA I was trying to help...

I wish you luck...and in mean time. Give me a call...lets talk..if there is a match for you with my two positions...I can get you started immediately. One position we pay (daily) the other company pays weekly every Friday..directly into your checking account.

Again..Good Luck. Feel free to call any time..for advice or one of my job openings.

Sandy 806 317-eleven eighty seven Texas Central Time. or
slcooney42@gmail.com

Page:  « First « Previous   3  4  5  6   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.