how many CNA schools in MARYLAND?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 86)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

joe in Riverton, New Jersey

87 months ago

Can you show me how many certified nursing assistant (CNA) in MARYLAND and they just stated alredy in 3-6 month,please? I want to know because I want to compare about their quality and their price before I choose one best scholl for myseft. Thanks so much

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (269) / No (45) Reply - Report abuse

tiffany scott in Lutherville Timonium, Maryland

87 months ago

please anyone help me I need info on FREE nursing classes please someone

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (280) / No (53) Reply - Report abuse

natalie mayo in Baltimore, Maryland

86 months ago

tiffany scott in Lutherville Timonium, Maryland said: please anyone help me I need info on FREE nursing classes please someone

i would like to know more about the program how long is the course and are there really free classes available for me to take.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (129) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

acemise Jean paul in Rockville, Maryland

86 months ago

I would like to take the cna class ,But I can't find any school in rockville and maryland

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (54) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Al in Bethesda, Maryland

86 months ago

Hello everyone i see that everyone has the same idea, my friend has a diploma in Nursing Assisant but no Clinical ...she worked as a caregiver(CNA) FOR A PRIVATE PERSON, SHE TOOK CARE OF HIS MOTHER AND FATHER..MOTHER NEVER HAD BED SOARS AND THE FATHER DIED SINCE HOSPICE CAME..am not getting into that. but we are looking for a nursing home or hospital to hirer her for the position and to allow her to focus on the training aspect of the job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

rene in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

86 months ago

call [877] 329-8760

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

pearl in District Heights, Maryland

84 months ago

I am for about going back to school for my cna gna but i do not have the funds. Right now am unemployed. I am looking for free classes, if any one can help...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (151) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

Tiffaney in Baltimore, Maryland

83 months ago

I am looking for free CNA courses in Maryland. Can someone direct me?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (170) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

tony in Glen Burnie, Maryland

82 months ago

im looking for a md cna program (course) in the morning only can you help me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Britt

82 months ago

You Can call Caroline center in baltimore, md 410-563-1303, they have a class starting in april and you have to sign up by feb. You have to be a female at least 20 years of age....................... also there is a place called it works and they have classes in baltimore, md 410-626-0200, you have to be at least 18 and have a high school diploma or GED and live in baltimore, but they also give classes for all counties in maryland, so ask about your county or city in maryland. I hope this helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

latarshamcknight in Baltimore, Maryland

81 months ago

I want to get in the nursing classes but it is hard for me to find any free nursing classes i am trying to get in the free gna cna classes but i can not find none avaiable

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Judith in Aliso Viejo, California

81 months ago

Hi,
I will like to know if there are any private nursing schools in Baltimore. I am looking for a one year program, tops - to do LPN or LVN not CNA please in the Baltimore area. There seem to be only two schools, Catonsville community college and Baltimore community college but both take at least 2 yeaars and cost so much. Does any one know of a private institution that will take less time and less money, help!
Thanks, Judith

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

genelle in Glen Burnie, Maryland

81 months ago

I was wondering if there were any available LPN classes in the Glen Burnie area......I have 3 small children and only one of them is in school.....I would like something that offers night courses. I am working on my RN degree in nursing however it is expensive and time consuming.....I would like to know if there is any scholarships or programs available for people in my similar situation?
Thanks, Genelle

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

genelle in Glen Burnie, Maryland

81 months ago

tony in Glen Burnie, Maryland said: im looking for a md cna program (course) in the morning only can you help me

look into....Baltimore/Washington Medical center in glen burnie they do offer cna course in the morning for more info just go to their website.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

denita in Saint Louis, Missouri

80 months ago

looking for a cna training program or class i can complete in 2 or 3 months in baltimore md. please someone reply with some helpfull info please,try to relocate in a matter of 2 months the sooner the better thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Genelle in Glen Burnie, Maryland

80 months ago

try the Baltimore Washington Medical center. I know someone who completed a CNA course through this medical center and she landed a full time job with them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

takita in Baltimore, Maryland

80 months ago

genelle in Glen Burnie, Maryland said: look into....Baltimore/Washington Medical center in glen burnie they do offer cna course in the morning for more info just go to their website.

could you tell me the wedsite please

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

denita in Saint Louis, Missouri

80 months ago

I would like to say thank you to genelle and takita both of you helped me out a lot and I really appreciate that alot. Thanks once again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Tina in Baltimore, Maryland

79 months ago

I am employed full time but want to work weeekends. CNA seem the best choice for me but I cannot find a place that suits my work schedule for the program.

Is there a school that I can attend in the evenings and weekend to do the program? Help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

tia_bonn19@yahoo.com in Salisbury, Maryland

79 months ago

I live in salisbury and I want to find a program that is quick because i need that job asap.Someone please help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Cindy in Florham Park, New Jersey

79 months ago

Are there any CNA schools in New Jersey?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Monique in Baltimore, Maryland

78 months ago

i am looking for free CNA programs in Baltimore but you have to pay for most of them so how are they free!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

nakeisha lewis in windsormill, Maryland

78 months ago

Ive tried everywhere but i cant seem to find a program thats startin any time soon if any one has any if please email me

nakeisha lewis in windsormill, Maryland

78 months ago

Ive tried everywhere but i cant seem to find a program thats starting any time soon if any one has any if please email me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

markia in Baltimore, Maryland

78 months ago

tiffany scott in Lutherville Timonium, Maryland said: please anyone help me I need info on FREE nursing classes please someone

can someone contact me please for free classes about how to become an CNA. My name is Markia

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

martha in Rome, Italy

78 months ago

please anyone help me I need info on FREE nursing classes please?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Tammy in Greenbelt, Maryland

78 months ago

tia_bonn19@yahoo.com in Salisbury, Maryland said: I live in salisbury and I want to find a program that is quick because i need that job asap.Someone please help

did you find anything?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Jessey in Baltimore, Maryland

77 months ago

acemise Jean paul in Rockville, Maryland said: I would like to take the cna class ,But I can't find any school in rockville and maryland

hello,
try calling Randolph Hill Nursing Home.That's where I got my GNA classes for free. But I'll tell you that's about 7yrs ago. It's privately owned so things might still be the same.
Good luck.

denise hodges in Parkville, Maryland

76 months ago

Judith in Aliso Viejo, California said: Hi,
I will like to know if there are any private nursing schools in Baltimore. I am looking for a one year program, tops - to do LPN or LVN not CNA please in the Baltimore area. There seem to be only two schools, Catonsville community college and Baltimore community college but both take at least 2 yeaars and cost so much. Does any one know of a private institution that will take less time and less money, help!
Thanks, Judith

I saw on craigs list a lpn program i called it and it sounds good i will be going.. the number is 1 317-869-8525. good luck:)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

denise hodges in Parkville, Maryland

76 months ago

genelle in Glen Burnie, Maryland said: I was wondering if there were any available LPN classes in the Glen Burnie area......I have 3 small children and only one of them is in school.....I would like something that offers night courses. I am working on my RN degree in nursing however it is expensive and time consuming.....I would like to know if there is any scholarships or programs available for people in my similar situation?
Thanks, Genelle

well i think there is a grant or something you can get for having children..are you left handed b/c if you are you can get a scholarship for that ..i heard it is good money....my luck i'm not left handed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

shalonda in Washington, District of Columbia

76 months ago

Hi everyone, I am looking for an inexpesive LPN school, free cna class or on the job training for cna in the DC/metropolitian area. I have an 18 year old relative whose interested.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Hazel Randall in Owings Mills, Maryland

76 months ago

Does anyone have information for young men in the Baltimore City or Baltimre County area for free or affordable nursing assistant training programs that may begin in September. I am seriously interested in helping some of my son's friends that are close to age 30 and appear to be interested. Thank you much.

norene garcia in Baltimore, Maryland

76 months ago

does anyone have information for free cna training in the baltimore, maryland area?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

keisha

75 months ago

does anyone no where I can get free cna classes from in baltimore because I am really interested in the program

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

VANESSA in Hagerstown, Maryland

75 months ago

markia in Baltimore, Maryland said: can someone contact me please for free classes about how to become an CNA. My name is Markia

Hi I don't know if somebody told you about free classes for CNA please would you let my know I live in Maryland too.

Thank you

KEITA in Dundalk, Maryland

74 months ago

Tiffaney in Baltimore, Maryland said: I am looking for free CNA courses in Maryland. Can someone direct me?

There is a center called caroline center 410-563-1303.Clases are free however there are some fees to pay over the course of the three month training. They also offer free pharmacy tech,culinary arts and they train for GED. God bless all of you on your search.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No Reply - Report abuse

sarah in Salisbury, Maryland

73 months ago

tia_bonn19@yahoo.com in Salisbury, Maryland said: I live in salisbury and I want to find a program that is quick because i need that job asap.Someone please help

did you ever find a program im still looking !

shantrell in Baltimore, Maryland

73 months ago

i just called the caroline center there next class starts in january but their taking names now but the only thing is you have to be twenty years old and you have to live in baltimore city.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

temmy olu in gaithersburg, Maryland

72 months ago

Is there any free CNA training in MD?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

DAWAYNE WHITE in BALTIMORE, Maryland

72 months ago

I AM A PERSON THAT IS LOOKING FOR FREE CNA TRAINING. IT IS MY CONSIDERATION TO PROVIDE MY LEVEL OF HELP TO FAMILIES AND PEOPLE THAT ARE IN NEED.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

danielle sherman in Nutley, New Jersey

72 months ago

If you want free CNA training.. Hospitals can do it. However, if your want a state-certification.. nothing is free nowadays. I would call your nearest hospital for more information. Without state-cert, your options are very limited.

Lindsy Harvey in Clinton, Maryland

72 months ago

hi im about to sign up for cna classes on the 13th of this month it only cost $25 plus they give u a job i think but it is at clinton nursing and rehab center

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

fr in New York, New York

72 months ago

ss

danielle sherman in Nutley, New Jersey

72 months ago

Lindsy,

if the price is that low and they give you a job after..they basically own you. Every paycheck that you get, they are obligated to take out 2 or 3 dollars every hour that you work for 2-3 years. I had to make a short period of sacrafice when i went to ace institute by spending about a 1,100 dollars for that program BUT I knew that I would get that money back after being state certified. Under the New Jersey Senior and Service Department, you have the right to get your fees reimburssed whether its a hospital or nursing home your working for.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Shanette Mendez in Bowie, Maryland

71 months ago

Can someone help me find a FREE CNA course in PG County?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

toya

69 months ago

Here goes some numbers to call in reagards to free CNA training in baltimore Maryland (MD) not sure if they are free but Im sure you have to spend some time at the company. FOUR, ONE, ZERO, FOUR, NINE, FOUR, EIGHT, NINE, FIVE, THREE ask for amelia or leave a message, call STELLA MARIS, INC.2300 DULANEY VALLEY RD. Here go a few nursing homes that offer CNA training HERITAGE CENTER 7232 GERMAN HILL ROAD, PERRING PARKWAY CENTER 1801 WENTWORTH ROAD, BRIGHTWOOD CENTER 515 BRIGHTFIELD ROAD,CROMWELL CENTER 8710 EMGE ROAD,LOCH RAVEN CENTER 8720 EMGE ROAD,ST. ELIZABETH REHAB. & NSG. CE 3320 BENSON AVENUE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

Irene in Salisbury, Maryland

69 months ago

I am unemployed, dont have money and I am looking for a free CNA class in Salisbury. Pleazzzzzzzzzzzz.....help me...I really need it as soon as possible.

Except from Wor Wic community college, where do they have cna classes here in Salisbury?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Nebiat in Washington, District of Columbia

68 months ago

HI,every one.i am nurse in back home. I strat process to get nursing license.and it will take time.So in midetime i want to work like CNA, home care,adult care.you geys help me to get free CNA class in Dc area please. thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

titi in Southfield, Michigan

68 months ago

i need a 15months school for lpn in maryland. does anyone have an idea of how i can get one. i need to know on time. pls

kendal

68 months ago

Irene in Salisbury, Maryland said: I am unemployed, dont have money and I am looking for a free CNA class in Salisbury. Pleazzzzzzzzzzzz.....help me...I really need it as soon as possible.

Except from Wor Wic community college, where do they have cna classes here in Salisbury?

Try genesis health care they offer training for free but u have to work for them for a year, if not u have to pay them the money back, so just google genesishealthcare the last time i check they were starting a training class in ur area, so i would call them a.s.a.p

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.