how many CNA schools in MARYLAND?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 86 of 86)
Page:  « Previous   1  2   

gkend in Fort George G Meade, Maryland

65 months ago

Yeah, genesis health care is nice I actually was offered a position in my area........just to what the previous email said to do...google search this organization and find out where they are in your area!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

weiler in Las Vegas, Nevada

65 months ago

you may also want to look at cna page at PureMedicalJobsDOTCOM good luck to all

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

kokeeta in Baltimore, Maryland

65 months ago

I'm looking for free cna class in owings mills md. or close to.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Irene in Lewes, Delaware

65 months ago

kendal said: Try genesis health care they offer training for free but u have to work for them for a year, if not u have to pay them the money back, so just google genesishealthcare the last time i check they were starting a training class in ur area, so i would call them a.s.a.p

Thank you so much. You have been a great help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

jamesedward in Baltimore, Maryland

65 months ago

Lindsy Harvey in Clinton, Maryland said: hi im about to sign up for cna classes on the 13th of this month it only cost $25 plus they give u a job i think but it is at clinton nursing and rehab center

That's good for the cost but I no transportation to get to Clinton Md. I have 26years of experience as a gna/cna but I let my certification expired.Now I need to take classes again.

jamesedward in Baltimore, Maryland

65 months ago

I need free classes not working.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

TONIA in Columbia, Maryland

65 months ago

latarshamcknight in Baltimore, Maryland said: I want to get in the nursing classes but it is hard for me to find any free nursing classes i am trying to get in the free gna cna classes but i can not find none avaiable

There is a free GNA class at Genesis home in Centreville,MD. You can email Tina at (Tina.Terry@genesishcc.com). Good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Bluv1990 in Baltimore, Maryland

62 months ago

i would like to know if there is any fre cna/gna classes starting within the next two weeks with paid training besides stella maris and genesis?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

MARIA GARNER in Washington, District of Columbia

61 months ago

i have been trying to get into the CNA class since 2008 and the program It works has been giving me the wrong imformation.I missed several classes because I was given the wrong information. I still call It works,because I am tring to get into the July 2009 class,but know progress.

Paula in Glen Burnie, Maryland

60 months ago

I'm a CNA in Brazil and I was looking foward to go back to work here in Glen Burnie, How can I get my certification?

julia murphy in Upper Marlboro, Maryland

60 months ago

when is the next free cna class in clinton md

starwoman67 in Silver Spring, Maryland

59 months ago

keisha said: does anyone no where I can get free cna classes from in baltimore because I am really interested in the program

To all of you here is the info: hope it helps i dont live in Bmore
Admission Criteria
Applicants must be:

A Baltimore City resident.
At least 20 years of age.
Drug and alcohol-free. Drug testing will be done!
Have a desire to improve your life.
Ready to work hard to prepare yourself for a career that pays a living wage and includes a benefits package.
Obtain a 60% score on the TABE Locator test of basic reading and math.
Conduct a sccessful interview.
Proof of MMR inoculation and a TB test (PPD).
Able to attend classes every weekday, Monday through Friday from 8:45am to 3:00pm for 15 weeks.
Able to participate in internships of 1 to 4 weeks (dependent on program), Monday through Friday for 8 hours per day.
A high school diploma or GED is not required except for those applying to the Pharmacy Technician program.

GED classes are offered 3 days a week (Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday) in 15 week blocks from 9am to noon.

Background checks are conducted. Assistance with expungement of records is available.

Interested in applying to the program?
8:30am to 3pm) or send an email to carolinecenter@caroline-center.org that includes the following:

Name
Address
Home phone number
Cell phone number
Date of Birth
Education level
Training area preferred
You will receive either an email or letter inviting you to the next available information session.

At the information session you will receive an overview of the program and instructions on how to complete the admission process.

Caroline Center - 900 Somerset Street, Baltimore, MD 21202

© 2006 The Caroline Center, Baltimore, Maryland, All rights reserved.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Shelda in Somerville, Massachusetts

58 months ago

I am for about going back to school for my cna, but i do not have the funds. Right now am unemployed. I am looking for free classes, if any one can help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

wanda robinson in Baltimore, Maryland

58 months ago

temmy olu in gaithersburg, Maryland said: Is there any free CNA training in MD?

looking for free cna baltimore metro area.

58 months ago

yea i am looking for free cna class, please help me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

58 months ago

temmy olu in gaithersburg, Maryland said: Is there any free CNA training in MD?

looking for free cna training in baltimore metro. area.

Sade in Bowie, Maryland

58 months ago

I NEED WHERE I CAN GO FOR PHARMACY TECH SCHOOL.

fatoumatta jaiteh in Banjul, Gambia

57 months ago

i am very interest to do nursing i want to know the requirement to do nursing in community collage or any other collage in u.s please.

Mary 1Nurse in Louisville, Kentucky

57 months ago

This is not the place for your questions...if you want to know school requirements...call the schools they will talk with you ans send you a information packet.

Mary 1Nurse in Louisville, Kentucky

57 months ago

MARIA GARNER in Washington, District of Columbia said: i have been trying to get into the CNA class since 2008 and the program It works has been giving me the wrong imformation.I missed several classes because I was given the wrong information. I still call It works,because I am tring to get into the July 2009 class,but know progress.

that is because you are relying on the wrong people for anwsers. You said you missed several classes, why not contact the person offering the classes directly...in person.

NM in Catonsville, Maryland

56 months ago

Judith in Aliso Viejo, California said: Hi,
I will like to know if there are any private nursing schools in Baltimore. I am looking for a one year program, tops - to do LPN or LVN not CNA please in the Baltimore area. There seem to be only two schools, Catonsville community college and Baltimore community college but both take at least 2 yeaars and cost so much. Does any one know of a private institution that will take less time and less money, help!
Thanks, Judith

Actually the LPN program for Baltimore County Community College is i Dundalk and it is one yr exactly. The RN program is the one that is 2yrs. The financial aid office there is very helpful so please don't let finances stop you. I have a friend who found that the expense was not as much as she expected. Her 1st semester was the most expensive because she had to buy books and pay tuition but those books will be used for the duration of the program. Look into it.

liz in Washington, District of Columbia

56 months ago

acemise Jean paul in Rockville, Maryland said: I would like to take the cna class ,But I can't find any school in rockville and maryland

www.mhec.state.md.us/ click on career training click private schools click private schools again click on occupation field and then click on nursing assistant good luck they even state the prices this is a very useful website and very good

liz in Bowie, Maryland

56 months ago

www.mhec.state.md.us maryland higher education comission website click on career training click on it again then click occupation field scroll down and click on nurse assistant and you'll come up with the schools and pricing hope it helps

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

psula8@yahoo.com in Derwood, Maryland

56 months ago

jamesedward in Baltimore, Maryland said: That's good for the cost but I no transportation to get to Clinton Md. I have 26years of experience as a gna/cna but I let my certification expired.Now I need to take classes again.

Could you please reply with the name of the Nursing home where you are getting your certification at? I went there once but It was full. Thank you in advance!

Pat in Washington, District of Columbia

56 months ago

tiffany scott in Lutherville Timonium, Maryland said: please anyone help me I need info on FREE nursing classes please someone

Woodstock Job Corps Career Development Center

lizzy in Oxon Hill, Maryland

55 months ago

DAWAYNE WHITE in BALTIMORE, Maryland said: I AM A PERSON THAT IS LOOKING FOR FREE CNA TRAINING. IT IS MY CONSIDERATION TO PROVIDE MY LEVEL OF HELP TO FAMILIES AND PEOPLE THAT ARE IN NEED.

Yes I do know free classes in Baltimore you have to be Baltimore resident www.caroline-center.org/

samba4408@yahoo.com in Hyattsville, Maryland

55 months ago

tiffany scott in Lutherville Timonium, Maryland said: please anyone help me I need info on FREE nursing classes please someone

I am unemployed but I want to be progressive.I have no money to do a course.I am looking for a free CNA training school that can admit me in to their institution.On completing the course their expenses will be return on deduction from my wages on agreement.

55 months ago

Jessey in Baltimore, Maryland said: hello,
try calling Randolph Hill Nursing Home.That's where I got my GNA classes for free. But I'll tell you that's about 7yrs ago. It's privately owned so things might still be the same.
Good luck.

Please if this school is still available let me know

55 months ago

Please if that school is still available let me know

Michelle <3

55 months ago

I am looking for CNA/GNA classes in Hagerstown,Md. Can anyone help?

Michelle <3

54 months ago

I live in Hagerstown, Md. Im a single mother of one. I'm looking for CNA/GNA classes in my area. Can anyone help me & tell me where to go. THANKS!

cecelia in Baltimore, Maryland

51 months ago

hi i hope everyone out here find wat they looking for thanks and have a good day

Cece in Silver Spring, Maryland

51 months ago

hello I am an RN with 15 years experience. I am very much interested in starting a CNA school but i need to find a clinical site first. Does anyone know of a nursing home facility in prince Georges, Moungomery county fredrick or columbia, Baltimore, that is willing to allow my CNA students to do their clinical hours in their facility?

Thanks, please let me know

Thamar in Waldorf, Maryland

47 months ago

is any body know where could i find a place giving free CNA training in the st charles county in waldorf MD?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Dl in Baltimore, Maryland

42 months ago

Does anybody know of anybody know of any scholarships that I could get to take CNA/GNA classes?

pabloisaac@22yahoo.com in Salisbury, Maryland

34 months ago

i wanna have a good life.i need free cna classes because i don't no money to pay for.

Page:  « Previous   1  2   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.