need CNA Re-certification & job

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 170)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Jeanie Schouten in Gilbert, Arizona

91 months ago

Just returned from Boise area and looking for job where I could get Re-certified while working. Near Sun Lakes AZ

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (101) / No (27) Reply - Report abuse

robbie brown in Rome, Georgia

91 months ago

i am already working with a private healthcare facility i just want to get recertified as a cna i used to be certified in 2001

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (149) / No (32) Reply - Report abuse

April

91 months ago

robbie brown in Rome, Georgia said: i am already working with a private healthcare facility i just want to get recertified as a cna i used to be certified in 2001

You do not have to get recertified if you took the test and was placed on the Nurse Aide Register.It gives you the dates you took the test and the date you was placed on the register.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (65) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

Jane in Milledgeville, Georgia

89 months ago

how long is my name on the nurse aide registry? If I need to re-certify how do I go about that? Could I work until re-certification?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (149) / No (24) Reply - Report abuse

cindy in Albuquerque, New Mexico

86 months ago

I have been a nurses aide for over 20 years, Got my certification in another state then moved here in 1999 and I let it expire in 2002 and I like to be recertified with out taking the class.Is there a way to do that?I should have not let it go please help me.Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (398) / No (55) Reply - Report abuse

yvette Barton in corsica, Pennsylvania

86 months ago

I moved to Penn from Arkansas, I have a current CNA certifation, but I need to transfer it to Penn. Please if anyone out there knows please email me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (60) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

francisca amponsah in Westerville, Ohio

85 months ago

I want to move to Baltimore in Maryland and will to know if i need to re-certify my STNA certificate from Ohio State

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

angela in Copperas Cove, Texas

85 months ago

i want to return to work as a cna but let my certification expire, what do i need to do? Please help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (189) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

Carolyn Junearick in Cleveland, Mississippi

84 months ago

I had my certification license, what do I need to do to get re-certified?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (67) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

ashley van brunt in Slidell, Louisiana

84 months ago

i need to find out if my certification has been mailed to my home

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Candace in Utica, New York

84 months ago

How do I recertify? what are the steps?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (53) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Candace in Utica, New York

84 months ago

please help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Kristi

83 months ago

I am currently a CNA in Ca. I am planning to move out of the state of the CA. I will relocate in Missouri. Do I have to take the Missouri CNA to be certified in Missouri? Could someone tell me what I need to do to be an CNA in Missouri.
Thank You..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (53) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

shewanneryoung in Little Rock, Arkansas

83 months ago

Jane in Milledgeville, Georgia said: how long is my name on the nurse aide registry? If I need to re-certify how do I go about that? Could I work until re-certification?
i shewanneryoung need to renew

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

SHEWANNERYOUNG in Little Rock, Arkansas

83 months ago

HELLOW I,M SHEWANNER R. YOUNG YOU HAVE ME IN THE WRONG STATE. WE STAY IN ARKANSAS.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Holls in Mooresville, North Carolina

83 months ago

I was wondering, how do I go about getting recertified as a CNA? MY liscense expired in '04. Will I have to retake the course? All advise will be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (55) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Anita Rahaim in Pahrump, Nevada

82 months ago

Hello,
I would like to know how I would recertify my CNA license before it expires.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

holls in Mooresville, North Carolina

82 months ago

I found this website to be VERY helpful!!
www.pearsonvue.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

La Shaunda Rice in Dallas, Texas

82 months ago

My cna certification was expired in April 07 and I would really like to know how to be recertified and for free. I dont have a job right now.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Amber in Blair, Nebraska

82 months ago

My CNA certification expired several years ago and I havent worked in that field since and I would like to know what needs to be done so that I can return to the CNA line of work. Do I need to take the course all over again or can I just take a test to recertify?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (51) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

nursn4me in Richmond, Virginia

82 months ago

I let me CNA certification lapse as well and all I had to do was provide The Virginia Board of Nursing my work history for the 2 years priors to my CNA license lapsing and 2 years after my CNA license expired showing that I have been working as a CNA. If I had not been working as a CNA then they would have required me to retake the certification requirement for CNA all over again.

Ladies please go to your State Board of Nursing website to verify what you need to do to have your CNA license reinstated. I am sure the requirements are probably similar for your state

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

SHEWANNERYOUNG in Little Rock, Arkansas

82 months ago

shewanneryoung in Little Rock, Arkansas said: i shewanneryoung need to renew

thanks but i have already received them

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Nicole in Granite City, Illinois

82 months ago

Hi,I am writing to see if anyone knows how to get certified in the state of missouri,I have been a Cna for almost 3 years now in the state of illinois but they really dont pay anything and so with me being a single parent I really feel as if I can't get ahead so if anyone has an idea how that is and can help me to get certified in Missouri PLEASE share the information.Thanks so much!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ashley in Slidell, Louisiana

82 months ago

usually they do certification classes in any nursing home. but you might want to check if they already honor your certification there because i got certified in louisiana and now work in mississippi.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Lacresha Meriweather in Dearborn Heights, Michigan

81 months ago

Hi i live in Taylor MI and Im looking For free CNA classes thats near me so i can get started on my New career.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

I really do not know where the free classes are in the area you are in but maybe you can go to your help center and they might be able to help you. sorry

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

MATHEW REYNOLDS in Brunswick, Georgia

81 months ago

I REALLY NEED A JOB BAD AND I NEED MY NURSING LICENS RENEWED.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

La Shaunda Rice in Dallas, Texas said: My cna certification was expired in April 07 and I would really like to know how to be recertified and for free. I dont have a job right now.

I recently had my license renewed, all I did was contact my old employer and they mailed the last date and year I worked there to austin tx and they re-certified me. For the ones who trying to renew their license maybe you to can contact your old job and maybe they can help you, it is worth the try.

81 months ago

La Shaunda Rice in Dallas, Texas said: I recently had my license renewed, all I did was contact my old employer and they mailed the last date and year I worked there to austin tx and they re-certified me. For the ones who trying to renew their license maybe you too can contact your old job and maybe they can help you, it is worth the try.
lashaunda rice

Leeza in Albuquerque, New Mexico

81 months ago

Those whose looking for CNA job, my company has a few opening here in New Mexico. If interested, you may email me gmpagency@yahoo.com.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Cheree' Owens in Fort Worth, Texas

80 months ago

I would like to find out where I can get free cna certification and classes so that i can take the test and get my license.

Genia Dewees in Huntsville, Alabama

80 months ago

Heather in Newnan, Georgia said: I had my certification license in the state of Alabama I worked as a CNA for 7 to 8 year. Move to new state (Georgia) I haven't work has an CNA over 5 years.
what do I need to do to get re-certified?

hello, i was wondering what you found out about getting re-certified in another state. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

lucy winterroth in Corpus Christi, Texas

80 months ago

needing my cna certificate number

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

michelle in Rupert, Idaho

80 months ago

I was wondering how to reenstate a cna license if you have afelony background and lost the license due to the crime. The crime was I used my boyfriends credit card and got prosecuted for that and have been out of trouble with that crime for 4 years.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

courtney ellis/ibrahim in Richmond, Texas

80 months ago

lucy winterroth in Corpus Christi, Texas said: needing my cna certificate number

hello i'm living in rosenberg,texas and i just had a baby 5mths. ago and now i'm ready to go back to work, how do i find out if i'm still active to work under my cna certificate? please help, desperately seeking employment. i also need my certificate number too. please tell me how do find my answers?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Quinda Coley in Rochester, New York

80 months ago

Please can someone help me find out how to get re-certified as a CNA for NC? I am currently a CNA in Rochester, NY but will be relocating to Charlotte, NC in a few weeks, please help me?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

nurse in Weslaco, Texas

80 months ago

Amber in Blair, Nebraska said: My CNA certification expired several years ago and I havent worked in that field since and I would like to know what needs to be done so that I can return to the CNA line of work. Do I need to take the course all over again or can I just take a test to recertify?

YOU NEED TO CONTACT THE STATE NURSE BOARD ASK FOR APPLICATION TO BE SENT TO YOU TO SEE IF YOU QUALIFY
TO TAKE A RETEST IF U DO IT WILL COSt ABOUT $95 but 1st u need to go through state board and get ok letter
they will send a list of places in your area to retest good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Deb in Lewisville, Texas

80 months ago

courtney ellis/ibrahim in Richmond, Texas said: hello i'm living in rosenberg,texas and i just had a baby 5mths. ago and now i'm ready to go back to work, how do i find out if i'm still active to work under my cna certificate? please help, desperately seeking employment. i also need my certificate number too. please tell me how do find my answers?

Here's a link to the Texas Nurse Aide registry. Input your info and that will tell you whether or not your license is still active.

www.dads.state.tx.us/providers/employability/esearch.cfm

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

lisa in Minneapolis, Minnesota

80 months ago

I want to become a CNA and am wondering if I really need to take the class before taking the test. Someone told me that they were finding CNA books in the library and studying off of those before taking the test in lieu of spending $800 for the class - but I guess I was under the impression that you must complete a course before you are allowed to take the test. Is this true?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Theresa in Kearney, Nebraska

79 months ago

I am planning on moving to Tucson, AZ in about a year. How do I change my cna certification from Nebraska to Arizona. I know I have plenty of time. I would just like to know in advance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

sueann young in Syracuse, New York

79 months ago

i am certified in new york state and want to know how to transfered to mississippi state

jen in Scribner, Nebraska

79 months ago

i am currently a med aide at an assisted living facility and they want me to do cna work. i am not a certified cna and was just wondering if im supposed to be doing cna work if im not certified.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

SHERRY STUMP in Jamestown, Kentucky

79 months ago

I HAVE RECENTLY MOVED TO BURKESVILLE KENTUCKY,I WAS A CNA BACK IN 1991,I AM ALSO WANTING TO KNOW HOW DO I GO ABOUT GETTING RECERTIFIED BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN SO LONG I REALLY ENJOYED MY JOB , THANKS

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Michelle Hicks in Nampa, Idaho

79 months ago

Hello,

I am currently renewing my license for a CNA I took the course back in 1999 and used it until around 2003 and took up another job. I am wanting to renew it and all I have to do is take my skills test over and a written exam. I was hoping maybe someone still had their texts books that I can have so I can go over everything before I take the test again. If anyone has any out there that would mind loaning or giving to me I would really appreciate it!!! I am from Idaho so if there is anyone here in Idaho that can help, heck maybe there is others in another state...

Thanks,
Michelle

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

jessica case in Yorkville, New York

79 months ago

i need a job and thats what i want to do is be a cna

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

mandy in Westfield, Massachusetts

79 months ago

once certified do i have to get re-certified if i was certified back in 1997..anyone out there massachusetts have the right answer and know of nay where to go get recertified if needed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

linda ehlers in Jefferson, Georgia

79 months ago

Heather in Newnan, Georgia said: I had my certification license in the state of Alabama I worked as a CNA for 7 to 8 year. Move to new state (Georgia) I haven't work has an CNA over 5 years.
what do I need to do to get re-certified?

How do I go about getting recertified in Toccoa, Georgia?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

SHERRY STUMP in Jamestown, Kentucky

78 months ago

i am in the same spot ,can some one give me advice plz on how to recertife thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

sueann young in Syracuse, New York

78 months ago

it may vary from state to state but i was a cna since 99 and decided to go to nursng school for my lpn. During the time while i was in school imy cna expired. i due to me just finshing school i did not have to retake the clinical part of the cna exam but i did have to retake the written part. So there may be a possibilty that yo may have to take the whole cna program over sorry for this bad news. Call your local board of nursing and ask them where you should start.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tamara in Newport News, Virginia

78 months ago

tasha in Newport News, Virginia said: i wont to return as a cna worker but need to be re-certify
asap so i can make a good life for me and my 3 kids. I love the work and the eldley

i also live in newport news and want to take a cna class... did you ever find out where to go or the cost?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.