how to reinstate cna license thats lapsed

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Effie Bridges in Panama City, Florida

43 months ago

My cna license have expired and I would like to renew them.. how do I go about it.I have worked up to Dec 31. I wanted to retire but have changed my mind. I want to word instead

Thank you very much . Have a Blessed day,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (48) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

Amanda in Rockford, Michigan

43 months ago

One of my coworkers recently let her certification lapse. She contacted the registry and was told she would need to retake the state certification test.... After contacting the site where she initially took her test over 6 yrs ago she was informed that she would need to redo her nursing assistant course before she would be able to retake the test. Hopefully you get better news than that! GL!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

susan davis in San Diego, California

43 months ago

I am currently certified in Colorado for cna.I would like to become licensed in San diego,Ca

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

jaxlala in Jacksonville, Florida

37 months ago

I got me cna license in 1996 and only worked a short time...i have been working the administrative side of healthcare but want to go back to cna/hha work. What do I have to do? Do I have to retake the classes or just recertified? I am so lost!!! thanks,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (58) / No (19) Reply - Report abuse

missy in Coatesville, Pennsylvania

21 months ago

my cna license ran out in 2002 im looking to renter the field do I have to take the classes again or just recertify aqlso I live in Pennsylvania.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.